Your Search | the room place

1, Report #1191543

Nov 26 2014
c&s pressure washing Craig Singleton Shawn Bryant Liars, Ripoffs, drug dealers, poor service and customer service, crappy nasty place. Fairmont West Virginia Author: Clarksburg, West Virginia Cross-Border Scams: c&s pressure washing Fairmont, West Virginia

2, Report #1191531

Nov 26 2014
BHP Room Acquisitions INC BHP Premier, Beverly Hills Premiere Tour Operator,BHP RA, Azoulay Enterprise Incorporated, Gabriel Azoulay and David Galiani BEWARE OF BHP ROOMS ACQUISITIONS Beverly Hills California Author: Torrance, California Hotel: BHP Room Acquisitions INC Beverly Hills, California

3, Report #1191486

Nov 26 2014
Midway Motel My husband and I are traveling from Georgia to Tennessee, we rented a room at Midway Motel, The room was dirty and smelled bad, the bed spread had a big nasty stain and roaches were crawling up the walls and in our food, we were there for 30 minutes, decided to leave, the clerk refused to give us a refund, refused to give us imformation on management Waynesville North Carolina Author: Bloomingdale, Georgia Motels: Midway Motel Waynesville, North Carolina

4, Report #1191434

Nov 25 2014
Hampton Inn & Suites Macon I-75 North The room pictures on the hotel website are a sham. Macon Georgia Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Hotel: Hampton Inn & Suites Macon I-75 North Macon, Georgia

5, Report #1191240

Nov 25 2014
Cleos vip room They cancel my account and they still my money online Internet Author: maywood, California Casinos & Cardrooms: Cleos vip room Internet

6, Report #1191260

Nov 25 2014
Value Place Hotel Was wrongful evicted clarksville Tennessee Author: clarksville , Tennessee Consumer Services: Value Place Hotel clarksville, Tennessee

7, Report #1190935

Nov 23 2014
Trenton Manley I met Trenton at a job I had in Mesa AZ where we worked together briefly together until he quit. He claimed to have owned his own company and also that he had several assets.  He came to me when he said he had no place to stay and agreed to pay me if I would let him stay with me in my one bedroom Apartment in Tempe AZ. I agreed and he brought a few of his things over and slept in my living room, over the course of three weeks he borrowed over $300 from me and never paid me a dime. The day my rent was due he up and vanished while I was at work. I had spoken to him earlier that day and he said he was going to pay me. So I wrote the rent check out and when he and his stuff where missing when I got home I was bewildered. I am not the only one he has ripped off. He also falsified his tax records. I feel sorry for anyone who comes across him. Beware. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Trenton Manley Nationwide

8, Report #1190930

Nov 23 2014
Rescuecom Rescuecom may have a great product, but its business practices are immoral Syracuse New York Author: Syracuse, New York Work Place Bullies: Rescuecom Syracuse, New York

9, Report #1190913

Nov 23 2014
Leonard DeFrancisci DEMACO Leonard DeFrancisci The DeFrancisci Machine Company LLC ,DEMACO, Leonard DeFrancisci bankrupting his own company- The Defrancisci Machine Company- DEMACO. Poster Boy for Corruption, Incompetence and Stupidity. West Melbourne Florida Author: New York Work Place Bullies: Leonard DeFrancisci DEMACO West Melbourne, Florida

10, Report #1190704

Nov 22 2014
Wilderness Resort Wisconsin Dells While my family and I were out of the room my white and blue pillow was taken from my stuff.. all their pillows are big white n hard mine was very soft with hundreds of blue spots so there was no mistake.. but if n e thing it should have been easy to find.. after 2 days of it missing the manager gave me the deadest zombie eyes n said there was NO PROOF. I love and miss it and still wish it would be returned.. who would steel a pillow? Hide ur pillows I guess smfh Wisconsin Dells Wisconsin Dells Author: Southmilwaukee, Wisconsin Resorts: Wilderness Resort Wisconsin Dells Nationwide

11, Report #1190453

Nov 21 2014
Lilacshade info@lilacshade,comLilacshade.co. I've place a clothing order on Nov 9th and received a confirmation oder #2049 email stating it's been shipped. It's the 21st and I have not received it nor the tracking number. Pembroke Pines, Florira Internet Author: Pembroke Pines, Florida Clothing Stores: Lilacshade Internet

12, Report #1190390

Nov 20 2014
Phones Are Us are a bunch of hacks and scam artists scams hacks scams all in one hacks and scam artists WARNING Don't Go There !!!!!!! Biggest piece of crap in Vegas . They don't unlock phones they just take your money away ,I will never take any phone here go some we're this place is crap . they post bad things about people ,This is the most worthless, unprofessional company I have ever dealt with.I've reported them them to BBB and Consumer Affairs. DON'T use this place for anything. You will regret it, just like everyone else who has posted on Yelp!!they ant s*** very rude they act like they wanted to take my phone I had to call a million times they don't care vary bad customer service they ant s*** man,,Don't go to that place !!!! If you work hard for you money have a little of sympathy for yourselves . They are just a bunch of charlatans.Phones Are Us are a bunch of hacks and scam artists. david sellock hides behind many numners.DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE. The young girl at the counter doesn't know her job. David the owner doesn't even talk to his customers. Very unprofessional place and they hold your phone,This guy is a total scumbag and dishonest person,All his ads are nothing more than a bait and switch scam. Plenty of honest phone dealers in Las Vegas, avoid Phones Are Us. I wouldn't recommend this place to an enemy! Bait and switch as the previous review stated, hits the nail on the head here. AVOID UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.false advertising ,they could care less about the customer. HE HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN POST BAD THINGS ABOUT CELL PHONE SHOPS HE DOES ILLEGAL THINGS WE HAVE ALL RECORDS ON HIM USING BOOST MOBILE SHOPS FOR ACTIVATIONS WHICH IS ILLEGAL THE PUBLIC NEEDS TO STOP HIM ALSO SO BEWARE OF THIS LUNATIC,HE IS ALSO TIED TO OTHER CRIMINAL ACTIVITY WHICH METRO KNOWS ABOUT ALL THE PPL HE IS HARASSING ON CL ARE REPORTING HIM las vegas nevada Author: elko, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: phones are us Internet

Nov 20 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

14, Report #1190122

Nov 19 2014
ACS In-corp an annoying scam that torments people into thinking that they owe money that never showed up in their bank account in the first place Internet Author: Middlesex, North Carolina Loans: ACS In-corp Internet

Nov 19 2014
John C. Howe , John Howe , Old Hill Partners, Inc., Patriot Group LLC Warning : John C. Howe , is investigated by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for committing tax fraud WESTPORT Connecticut
Author: New York , New York Investment Brokers: John C. Howe WESTPORT, Connecticut

Nov 19 2014
JS Plumbing Jason Martin and wife Jaon Martin and wife stole over $14,000 from us. He started a job and the insurance started to release funds and then he never returned to finish the work. He received 2 checks and forged my husband and my name and cashed the funds. He lies, he steals, he forges. He is trying to extort $1500.00 from us. We are in the process of filing criminal charges and then civil. The work he has done has made my house unlivable. My family and I are homeless because of Jason. We are living out of a motel room until we can get another contractor and restart the whole process of repairing my house. saginaw Texas Author: Ft Worth, Texas Builders & Contractors: JS Plumbing saginam, Texas

Nov 19 2014
Consumer Base Exact Data NextMark Every Media (New Cons on the Rise\Old VP of CB) They are ROBBING YOU. Also, they work with NEXTMARK to CON you out of MORE MONEY! MORE INFO WIIL BE ON ITS WAY. SIGNED DOCS TO FRUAD YOU! DO NOT GIVE THEM A CREDIT CARD!!! THEY WILL FIGHT IT FOR MONTHS. They have systems in place to win most of the time as well. They have an ENTIRE department to fight CHARGEBACKS!!!I WILL BE SENDING MORE PROOF ON THIS!!!!! Chicago Illinois Author: Winnetka, Illinois Computer Fraud: Consumer Base Chicago, Illinois

Nov 18 2014
Kerlyn Fleurinord/ DL#F***-**-***-* Used funds I gave for rent to repair the place she was renting to me Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Kerlyn Fleurinord Miami, Florida

Nov 18 2014
John Taulien Specializes in Discrimination (John V. Taulien, Taulien & Associates, Leica Microsystems, Danaher Corporation, Boumatic LLC, Thermo Fisher Scientific) discrimination, age, harassment, national origin, race/color, religion, retaliation, sex, sexual harassment Buffalo Grove Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Work Place Bullies: John Taulien Specializes in Discrimination Buffalo Grove, Illinois

Nov 17 2014
RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING FLORIDA FUGITIVE, RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING) ATTEMPTS TO EXTORT, BLACKMAIL, and COMMENT ROBERRY FROM FILMMAKERS Internet
Author: Boston , Massachusetts Computer Graphics: RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING Internet

Nov 17 2014
America's Home Place, Galveston office Fraudulent billing, over billing, breach of contract, misrepresentation, lack of communication Galveston Texas Author: dickinson, Texas Building Services: America's Home Place, Galveston office Galveston, Texas

Nov 17 2014
Transperfect Translations.com Elizabeth Elting Phillip Shawe Co-CEO's File Lawsuit Seeking Court Protection, Temporary Restraining Orders, Removal of Power from Multinational Company New York New York Author: Utica, New York Work Place Bullies: Transperfect Internet

Nov 14 2014
spacer hunters century 21 rentals, room finders,places to live trusted name in real estate since the 70's new york New York
Author: ny, New York Realtors: spacer hunters New York, New York

Nov 14 2014
Colonial Van Lines Relocation Division Colonial Van Lines Stole a deposit of $700 from a Veteran for a move that never took place. Margate Florida Author: Manalapan, New Jersey Moving Companies: Colonial Van Lines Relocation Division Margate, Florida

Nov 12 2014
Linda Zanides Linda Zanides Public Relations this woman rented me a room which I vacated after two days and she has still not returned my $1800 security deposit after 6 weeks. San Rafael California Author: Santa Rosa, California Housing Rentals: Property Management: Linda Zanides San Rafael, California