Your Search | the room place

May 05 2016
National Fullfillment Advisors Taking advantage of the Elderly Jackson Heights New York Author: Supply, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: National Fullfillment Advisors Jackson Heights , New York

May 05 2016
Farewell Vactions they hadtold me one price had me book the vaction then gave me another price after i spent $500 internet North Carolina Author: GREENVILLE, North Carolina Cruises: Farewell Vactions North Carolina

May 05 2016
The Institute for Natural Health Paid $20.00 to join this group and it got me NOTHING! Everything that tell you will help you, you have to PAY FOR. They are just a phony, money grubbing organization! Shame on them!! Internet Author: new york, New York Alternative Health: The Institute for Natural Health Internet

May 05 2016
Listen Clear They stole money from me- they charged my credit card before the trial period was over and told me I could not return the merchandise and even if I did they will not return my money. Nationwide Author: Cynthiana, Kentucky Hearing Aid Centers: Listen Clear Nationwide

May 05 2016
The Penthouse Salon This place is a front, they scam you out of money, use cheap product, money laundering, con artist Glendale California Author: Glendale, California Beauty Salons: The Penthouse Salon Glendale, California

May 05 2016
Certified Forensic Loan Auditors CFLA REVIEW: CFLA is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Certified Forensic Loan Auditors has implemented strategic changes to insure clients success, focusing on finding ways helping clients search for new opportunities effectively even in challenging market we face today. All 50 States! Certified Forensic Loan Auditors, Bloomberg Securitization Audits, Quiet Title Packages, State Bar Approved Continuing Education Courses, and Auditor Training Certification Classes *UPDATE: Certified Forensic Loan Auditors Executive Resources pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Certified Forensic Loan Auditors, Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Andrew Lehman Creative Genius Author: , Other Real Estate Services: Certified Forensic Loan Auditors TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Certified Forensic Loan Auditors mission setting new standards for convenience & service in industry not typically known for great customer care. Certified Forensic Loan Auditors is different. CFLA’s goal is providing smart, cost-effective alternative making sure everyone gets legal protection needed. Los Angeles, California

May 05 2016
Global Client Solutions Stategic was the face company with which I contracted. Global wassupposed to be disbursing the money Strategic collected from me. I believe it is in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Nationwide Author: Cowley, Wyoming Credit & Debt Services: Global Client Solutions Nationwide

May 05 2016
Rob Johnston from 420 vape juice Matt Stang from High Times rob johnston the thief and matt stang the one that advertised and sponsored the thief Galloway New Jersey order cancelled Author: Bayonne, New Jersey Better Business Bureau: 420 vape juice Galloway, New Jersey

May 05 2016
Leisure Tech pools , sunrooms and oil depivery MikeKarl We placed a deposit on a pool last summer in hopes of a fall groundbreaking. It was moved to spring but we were not able to come up with the financial resources to put the pool in. My haunts and I appealed to the manager ,Karl, and tried to contact the owner but he won't take our calls or call us back. Mike, we were asking if they could please refund out $1700 dollars. They said no and tough luck. They were disrespectful and condescending to say the least. What happen to good honest business people.? Nothing was ordered yet so no money was lost by them. I'd like to warn everyone that they are immoral business people and oh the price of the pool went up too after the contract was signed!! Hude Park New York Author: Cold Spring , New York Pools & Saunas: Leisure Tech pools , sunrooms and oil depivery Nationwide

May 05 2016
benjamin trigoboff DBA btrig1990 Another Ebay online scammer. This guy is a buyer ripping off sellers on Ebay under the name btrig1990 coral springs Florida Author: nashville, Tennessee Stereos: benjamin trigoboff DBA btrig1990 coral springs, Florida

May 05 2016
Upscale Fashions I ordered a jogging suit for $58 on March 7 which the company took money out my account. Internet Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Upscale Fashions Internet

May 05 2016
Painless Guitars I am the victim here!!!!!!!.. Everything that is wrong with his guitar!)Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Oceanside, California Customer: Painless Wayne Las Vegas, Nevada

May 05 2016
Mexican Timeshare Rental Scam A company called to tell me a major corporation wants to rent the two weeks a year that I own for their employees and for a considerable amount of money. Illionois Author: Denver, Colorado Timeshare Rentals: Mexican Timeshare Rental Scam Chicago

May 05 2016
Live Naitgon Concerts Did not receive tickets in the mail. missed show Washington, DC Nationwide Author: Laurel, Maryland Ticket Sales: Live Naitgon Concerts Nationwide

May 05 2016
America Vacations Benito Juarez FRAUD, SCAM, FAXES TO YOUR WORK PLACE ABOUT DISCOUNT VACATIONS Author: Bronx, New York Hotel: America Vacations Internet

May 05 2016
Littleton Coin Company Send The Coins Back Littleton New Hampshire Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Hobby Shops: Littleton Coin Company Littleton, New Hampshire

May 05 2016
Freedom life insurance freedom life insurance of americaUCA unified care association lied about the insurance and what they provided over the phone, manipulate wording to decieve in brocheres Fort Worth Texas
Author: WEST JORDAN, Utah Health Insurance: Freedom life insurance Nationwide

May 04 2016
ApexMed Premium Brand Garciniacomp Deceptive practices entrapping cosumers into buying things they never agreed to then lying on the phone saying they'll cancel and refund. Nampa, Idaho. Also California and Canada Internet Author: Houston, Texas Adult Care Facilities: ApexMed Premium Brand Internet

May 04 2016
The Healthy Back Institute Jessie Cannone TAKING OUR MONEY MCHENRY IL Author: Hervey Bay, Alternative Health: The Healthy Back Institute MCHENRY,

May 04 2016
Straight Talk Bought warranty from Straight Talk in Dec. 2015, broke phone March 30th. Called, they charged deductible on my charge card, email Fedex mailing label for broke phone, mailed next day. Watched the tracking number & took a week to get to them. I keep calling to find out when my new phone is coming. They will say Wed. or Thurs. Then next time I call when doesn't show up, they will say 3 or 5 business days. Now they are trying to tell me that I didn't send the broke phone, when I told them that was a lie they said you didn't sent it in right away, told them that was a lie. I'm having to borrow someone's phone to call them or I write to them on Internet. They are sure able to take out my monthly service charge on my Discover card. I have paid for two months service & don't have a phone or service. miami Florida Author: Central City, Kentucky Telephone Companies: Straight Talk miami, Florida

May 04 2016
Kaplan University- Online, Draining the Federal Gov. & College degree hopefuls everywhere. Kaplan University- Online. Misleading, Don't even know their own policies, Rude all the way around, Neglectful Advisors, Liars, Unprofessional, WILL SCREW YOU!!! DEFINITELY FOR PROFIT (not education). Davenport Iowa Author: Anderson, Missouri Trade Schools: Kaplan University- Online Davenport, Iowa

May 04 2016
Award notification commission Anc Harassed over a number of years. Always paid the acquisition fee. Plus postage. Not anymore. No one will ever win this fraudulent jackpot! Kansas City Kansas Author: Okc, Oklahoma Financial Services: Award notification commission Kansas City , Kansas

May 04 2016
Ronnie morgan And the SLUM LORD of the Year goes to ARDMORE Oklahoma Author: Gainesville, Oklahoma Home Inspections: Ronnie morgan ARDMORE, Oklahoma

May 04 2016
1st Place Auto AutoNote, LLC All Cars have mechanical issues, Theives, bad costumer service - BEWARE - Do not get caught in their scam Watuaga Texas Author: Ft Worth, Texas Auto Dealers: 1st Place Auto Watuaga , Texas

May 04 2016
The Gyro Shop Avoid The Gyro Shop in Hinesville!!!! Hinesville Georgia Author: Hinesville , Georgia Fast Food Restaurants: The Gyro Shop Hinesville, Georgia