Your Search | the room store

Nov 06 2014
Dollar General Store If there is any store out there that lacks any morals or values it is Dollar General Stores and this is all the way to the top. If you are ever done injustly or discriminated against then good luck getting any kind of response from the people in charge. This company caused a person I know to lose his home and almost is family by allowing immature people run their stores and based upon 3rd grade determinants. This store is run how the higher ups allow it to be ran. The store manager at the Fairmount, In store, Brandi is about the most immature, manipulative, moraless, individual I have ever seen working in a store, let alone running it. This person bases her opinions and hiring/firing based on her friends 'liking them' or not. She smokes so much dope that she is oblivious to the obvious. She allows anything to happen in this store knowing it is impossible to get a hold of anyone up above. Dollar General Corrporates hide behind their doors like cowards. Fairmount Indiana Author: Fairmount, Indiana Better Business Bureau: Dollar General Store Fairmount, Indiana

Nov 05 2014
Claire Payne Online store scam Bonaire Georgia Author: , On-Line Stores: Claire Payne Bonaire, Georgia

Nov 03 2014
Raymour & Flanigan the furniture i bought is not holding up.it is only 4 years old. this dining room set is all chipping lake grove Nationwide Author: Holbrook, New York Furniture & Furnishings: Raymour & Flanigan Nationwide

Nov 03 2014
Coach Factory Outlet - 80% OFF: Coach Factory Online Outlet Store Conterfeit Bags/Purses Internet Author: Springville, California Department & Outlet Stores: Coach Factory Outlet - 80% OFF: Coach Factory Online Outlet Store Internet

Nov 02 2014
TARGET& SPRINT NAME:Gram employed by target and Sprint.Employed For: 14 YearsStatus: FIREDReason: stole deposit money for new Sprint service contract, falsified plan agreement and lied about insurance policy that I paid for.NAME: Sprint Owner & Store ManagerISSU TARGET/SPRINT employee stole Santa Rosa California Author: Santa Rosa, California Department & Outlet Stores: Sprint retailer through target Santa Rosa, California

Nov 01 2014
JERRY SNYDER, REAL ESTATE AGENT IN ORANGE COUNTY, CA says he's 59 & surfs but looks 70+ Lied when answered my ad online, & when we spoke, & when I went to see the private room&bath in his house! He couldn't stand up and kept falling over his own feet. Costa Mesa California Author: Westminster, California Real Estate Services: JERRY SNYDER, REAL ESTATE AGENT Costa Mesa, California

Oct 30 2014
Fred's Discount Store (Justin Johnston/Store Manager) He want hire a man that really been trying to get a job at store in the town that he is from.(Discrimating) Bolivar Tennessee Author: Bolivar, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Fred's Discount Store (Justin Johnston/Store Manager) Bolivar, Tennessee

Oct 29 2014
Jason Mcdougall, Fields Fields store, Jason Mcdougall Professional Fraudster, Professional Crook, Professional Thief Canada Nationwide
Author: Burnaby, New York Department & Outlet Stores: Jason Mcdougall, Fields Nationwide

Oct 28 2014
Lydig Wireless, Inc. 715 Lydig AvenueBronx, New York 10462License 1450551347-851-6884 During The Month Of September 2014, I Went Into The Store Named Above To Have A Telephone Change And Was Told By One Of The Workers That It Would Be A Fee Of $25.00 Through Their Store Or Through Virgin Mobile Online. Something Didn't Sound Correct About The Fee. When I Started To Inquire About The High Fee, The Store Working Became Upset & Started Yelling Telling Me That It Was The Store Policy. After I paid The $25.00 Fee, I Had A Gut Feeling That I had Being Scammed. At That Moment, I Had My Girlfriend To Call Virgin Mobile To Investigate The Matter. She Was Told By Virgin Customer Care That I had Being Scammed By The Store Because To Have A Number Changed Online Through Virgin Mobile, It Was Free. Surely I Had Being Scammed By The Store Workers At This Location.  I Would Advice No One To Do Business With This Store. They Are SCAMMERS! Real SCAMMERS! Bronx New York Author: Memphis, Tennessee Telephones: Lydig Wireless, Inc. Nationwide

Oct 27 2014
Robert Wilbur Bob Wilbur 'Chuck' Fraud. Took deposit, Never intended to rent room Police report on file New York New York Author: New York, New York Landlords: Robert Wilbur New York, New York

Oct 27 2014
Discount Tire Store 8700 Ohio Dr. Plano TX 75024 Ripped off sell, Plano Texas Author: Frisco, Texas Maintenance Companies: Discount Tire Plano, Texas

Oct 27 2014
Brodie Food Mart I entered my credit card but when I pushed the Credit arrow it would not work. I had to go inside and the owner said he set it for me. Before going into the store I had pushed the button on the far left for regular as at $2.789. But when the owner manually reset it he must have set it on Premium. I noticed the the price $31.68 was too high for 9.6 gallons so I went back in and should him on my calculator what the price should have been. Then he told me that I pushed the premium button, which I absolutely did not. That button is on the far right. My right hand was full with my billfold and credit card. I used my left hand to push the regular button. I went back in and told the owner that I could not possibly have pushed that button, but he insisted that I did. He is running a scam by making a person come in and then he can reset the machine so that it is on premium instead of regular. I have never gotten gas there before and I certainly will never stop there again. Austin, Texas Author: Austin, Texas Gas Stations: Brodie Food Mart Austin, , Texas

Oct 27 2014
Verizon Wireless Cellular City If you live in South Florida BUYER BEWARE!! THEY TOOK ADVANTAGE OF MY 75 YEAR OLD MOTHER. Cellular City - Verizon Wireless Mobile Phone Shop 1201 S. Powerline Rd, Pompano Bch, Florida 33069 This store would not stand by their lifetime warranty on the screen protector for my mothers phone. They talked her into buying a screen protector for $26.20 last November; it did not even last a year and they refuse to replace it. Pompano Bch Florida Author: FT. LAUDERDALE, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Pompano Bch, Florida

Oct 27 2014
1500 BROADWAY 43ST 5TH FLOOR ROOM 8 SCAM SCAM SCAM 1500 BROADWAY 43ST 5TH FLOOR ROOM 8 BEWARE OF THIS BIG SCAM new york city New York Author: brooklyn , New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: prestige model nyc, New York

Oct 27 2014
360 Fixx i phone repair , screen repair, samsung repairlaptop repairs Worst Service Ever - my phone was worst after the repair - many people were coming into store irate about owner screwing up their repairs also Decatur Georgia Author: decatur, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: 360 Fixx Decatur, Georgia

Oct 24 2014
Family Dollar Store #3690 Bad Management with extreme employee turnover. Leavenworth Kansas
Author: Leavenworth, Kansas Department & Outlet Stores: Family Dollar Store #3690 Leavenworth, Kansas

Oct 23 2014
Hotel Baja Booked a room at their hotel, checked in, left for a few hours,came back checked out room, was dirty bed lumpy, told them I couldn't sleep there and checked out. Asked about refund, he said to just call Expedia and they would take care of it Puerto Penasco, Son Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Hotel: Hotel Baja Nationwide

Oct 22 2014
Extreme Tee's Attacked me physically in their store after I simply made a complaint about their product that was made wrong. Simpsonville South Carolina
Author: Simpsonville, South Carolina Printing & Copy Services: Extreme Tee's Simpsonville, South Carolina

Oct 22 2014
Meatball room Meatball room the meatball room enjoy the city magazine palm beach Dishonorable scam fraud coupon policy Boca raton Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Restaurants: Meatball room Boca raton, Florida

Oct 21 2014
Contact D & S Machine Service, Inc. ebay sellersD & S Machine Service, Inc.412 Fourth St.Luxemburg, Wisconsin 54217 BEWARE BUYERS-EBAY VICTIM HERE-SELLERS FALSE ADVERTISING Luxemburg Internet-STORE
Author: los angeles, California Computer Dealers: Contact D & S Machine Service, Inc. Internet

Oct 21 2014
Aaron's Hatboro Store Manager and all employees lease to buy furniture hatboro Pennsylvania Author: horsham, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Aaron's Hatboro hatboro, Pennsylvania

Oct 21 2014
Lindseys Attic WORST CONSIGNMENT STORE IN FLORIDA, IMMIGRATED THIEF Cape Coral Florida
Author: Cape Coral, Florida Consignment Stores: Lindseys Attic Cape Coral, Florida

Oct 20 2014
Salon Supply Store Cheap Chinese equipment, bad service North Palm beach, fl Internet Author: lake worth, Florida Beauty Products: Salon Supply Store Internet

Oct 20 2014
MCF Farm and Hardware Hardware Store 1401 Walnut Ave, Frankfort, IN bad news if you deal with them thay will rip you off there stuff is junk stay away from them frankfort ind ind
Author: frankfort, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: MCF Farm and Hardware Hardware Store 1401 Walnut Ave, Frankfort, IN Select State/Province

Oct 19 2014
Verizon Wireless In May 2014 I went to Verizon Wireless store to upgrade my phone in Brick, NJ. I picked out my phone, and the salesman told me they were having a special on tablets. For just $10.00 a line, I could have as many tablets I would like as a give away for Mo Do Not Trust Verizon Wireless Salesmen,Brick, NJ store, they will tell you any lie to sell you something. Brick New Jersey Author: Brick, New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Brick, New Jersey