Your Search | the secret society

Jan 23 2017
Pony express, Ponytrak I was employed for nearly 10 years from the St. Louis office. When it closed I had no warning, and I never received the pay for the last week I worked. Our union took them to court and I was informed that they were ordered to pay me $1,300... I never received anything. I lost my house so had to move but had the same phone for some time.is there any way possible I may still collect from them? St. Louis Missouri Author: Moody, Missouri Employers: Pony express

Jan 23 2017
Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Lenders Cloud dedicated to helping you meet your business funding needs. Lenders Cloud is focused on your success as a business.*UPDATE: Lenders Cloud pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Lenders Cloud recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Richard Johnson Macscon Financial Libel Author: Tustin, California Multi-Level Marketing: Lenders Cloud Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust Lenders Cloud strives to bring our clients the best products available, from business financing to credit card processing. Lenders Cloud partners with your business to not just acquire resources for you but to be the last finance consultant you ever deal with. Lenders Cloud is the premier provider of working capital in the United States. Irvine, California

Jan 23 2017
1000superdeals.com The grinch company that stole my husband Christmas present Internet Author: Mississauga, Ontario Gift Shops: 1000superdeals.com Internet

Jan 23 2017
Algorithmic Trading Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: AlgorithmicTrading.net clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with this company. They are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Clients have multiple outlets to voice their concerns and the company listens. Between the RipOffReports corporate advocacy program and the BBB - clients can rest assured that they will be treated fairly and with the utmost respect. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Algorithmic Trading recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: Internet E-trade: Algorithmic Trading Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. AlgorithmicTrading.net a leading developer of high quality automated trading systems for the retail trader & enterprise level clients. Algorithmic Trading, also known as Quant Trading is a trading style utilizing market prediction algorithms to find potential trades. AlgorithmicTrading.net offers multiple automated trading strategies that have passed strict criteria for releasing to the public. Internet

Jan 23 2017
Fiesta Americana Vacation Club The farce of the Fiesta Americana Vacation Club Mexico Author: Tacoma, Washington Resorts: Fiesta Americana Vacation Club

Jan 23 2017
America Vacations ..... They put you on hold, come back, and tell you congrats, they can offer that promo. From the flyer it mentions 4-5 Star Resorts are Guaranteed, and mentions locations like Cancun, Cabo, Bahamas, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, etc. BUT DOES NOT SHOW THE RESORTS. juarinez, mexico Internet Author: Alexandria, Minnesota Resorts: America Vacations Internet

Jan 23 2017
John Donnell - FEDERAL PACIFIC CREDIT CO LLC PO Box 9018, Syosset NY 11791Fed Pacific DEBT RECOVERY SOLUTIONS, LLC They sent me a letter stating that they purchased my account from SOUNDSHORE HEALTH SYSTEM the amount of $1,069.99 and asked me to settle it for $802.49 on account number 9993266, all correspondence and payments should be directed to this office and they are not obligated to renew this offer. SYOSSET New York Author: New Rochelle , New York Doctors: John Donnell - FEDERAL PACIFIC CREDIT CO LLC SYOSSET, New York

Jan 23 2017
easysex.com escortdetectives.com ruin my reputation, put it all over the internet that I'm a cop, Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: easysex.com Internet

Jan 23 2017
Vickie Shefke canec636@gmail.com Sells clothing garments on Craigslist, and takes the money and never sends the item Internet Author: San Diego, California Clothing Stores: Vickie Shefke Internet

Jan 23 2017
Bridgecrest Taking payments i paid and changing them to be down payments and calling me trying to make me pay the bill again Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Financial Services: Bridgecrest Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
freescore.es Amanda 23196293092 operatorSoshana manager claimed I signed up for their services and refuses to give me my money back from the last 4 months Tennesse and Baca raton Florida Internet Author: Van Buren, Arkansas Credit Card Fraud: freescore.es Internet

Jan 23 2017
Lius Albert Cifuentes. Juan AKA John garcia, Capitol Professional Cleaning Service Capitol Professional, Capitol Professional Commercial Cleaning, Capitol Professional Residential Cleaners Capitol Professional Cleaning Service? More like Capitol Criminal Cleaning Service Houston Texas
Can't dispute the truth? Author: Houston, Texas Cleaning Services: Capitol Professional Cleaning Service Houston, Texas

Jan 23 2017
Web bank- pearl card Galaxy asset purchasing , I recived a letter in the mail from convergent outsourcing telling me that I owe 1,128.42 to creditor galaxy assets purchasing,LLC the original creditor was web bank- pearlcard which i never opened a account with that credit card company. And have no idea what it is for. But is showing up on my credit score and hurting my score and bringing it down Renton, Washington Author: boise, Idaho Collection Agency's: Web bank- pearl card Internet

Jan 23 2017
Aon Affinity Travel Insurance Purchased airline ticket for my father to fly out over the holidays. My father was admitted overnight into the hospital and was unable to fly due to his medical condition. I filed my claim and was sent an email that I needed to submit a letter regarding my fathers medical conditions. A letter was sent to Aon stated that due to the sudden illness of my father he was unfit to fly at this time. This letter was authored by his VA doctor. I submitted the letter requesting addition information for dates of his treatments and diagnosis. The second letter faxed stated my father was admitted into the hospital on such dates and was advised not to fly by his doctor. The letter further stated if you should have any questions to please contact his doctor. Aon is refusing to pay the claim because of not disclosing his diagnosis Garden City New York HIPPA Author: Los Angeles, California Child Daycare: Aon Affinity Travel Insurance Garden City, New York

Jan 23 2017
Fleetmaster Express, Fleetmaster Decided to move forward with a better company that cares about drivers a.k.a (The Slaves); gave notice after my checks were getting smaller, and labor going up, with FORCED dispatch, and unsafe driving conditions, They (the company), decided to STEAL MY money I had coming to me. After getting the bullbutter runaround for 2 days, and no one calling me back; I had to find alternatives to recoup my labor. Roanoke VA, Springdale AR. etc. Nationwide
Author: Cookson, Oklahoma Trucking Companies: Fleetmaster Express Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Advertisemycar.net Took my money, placed the Ddecal on my car. Called several times to The so called advertiser and they knew nothing about the Add Campaign. Utah Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Advertisemycar.net Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Secret Serums Ordered free trial on Jan 5. Was charged for shipping which I knew about. On Jan 21st was charged $176.81 at 4am for this product that I never received . Lewiston Maine Author: Lexington, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: Secret Serums Lewiston, Maine

Jan 23 2017
ecigbrands.com ecigsecigecigs.comecigsbrands.com Scam; Uses the information given for S&H to withdraw $99.95 from your account. Lyons, Colorado  Internet
Author: Orlando, Florida Stereos: ecigbrands.com Internet

Jan 23 2017
Satin youth Ordered trial said 14 day got 1 oz jar of cream and a .5FL oz tube was charged 99.95 and 89.95 called to cancel and have money refunded was told that was the charge for what I had received I haven't received anything else would not refund. gave me 25% discount off. Canceled membership. Internet Author: Chickamauga, Georgia Consumer Services: Satin youth Internet

Jan 23 2017
Illustra and L'etoile Skin Care I ordered trial samples and was charged $.95 for shipping. The products lasted about 2 weeks. When I got my credit card bill< i was charged$187.38.. These people are too sorry to work and they are scamming people. Los Angeles California Author: Camden, Ohio Eye Care: Illustra and L'etoile Skin Care Los Angeles, California

Jan 23 2017
Capital One N. A. Violations of the Fair Credit Reporting Act Eagan minnesota Author: Sunrise, Florida Loans: Capital One N. A. Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Thumbtack Provided false leads for potential jobs, provided multiples of the same job lead, charged me multiple times for the same job lead Internet Author: Winnetka, California Employment Services: Thumbtack Internet

Jan 23 2017
Secret Serums False Product Claims and Sneaky Billing Practices Los Angeles California
Author: Illinois Questionable Activities: Secret Serums Los Angeles, California

Jan 23 2017
Light in the Box Mini in the Box Cheated me out of my money and not sent goods Hong Kong Hong Kong Author: BANGOR, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Light in the Box Hong Kong,

Jan 23 2017
ENTRPRISES RENT A CAR W RENTAL CAR LOCATION HIDDEN FEES LIE WHEN RENT A CAR BECAUSE OF THE NAME AND RELIGION CHICAGO Illinois Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Local Transportation: ENTRPRISES RENT A CAR W CHICAGO, Illinois