Your Search | the spectra group, inc

Oct 04 2015
THEBLOGWAY Earn at home club Paid 4.95 for the service. but nothing on the site said it was only for a 3 day period. Ckecked my account and it was charged 77.00 for which I did not authorize.  Internet Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Home Based Business: THEBLOGWAY Internet

Oct 04 2015
SKY Inc Nashville, NBC Inc. , Nashville Business Consulting, South Inc. Same Scam Just Changing Names to trick people nashville Tennessee Author: Alabama Door to Door Sales: SKY Inc Nashville TN nashville, Tennessee

Oct 04 2015
Qazzoo TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Qazzoo U.S. based, social search engine connecting consumers with local professionals that want to serve them, premium technical support center that provides the highest quality & service worldwide. Qazzoo the logical alternative, passive advertising & puts the power into the hands of both business & consumer by creating a frictionless platform that has significant benefits over geo-targeted online advertising.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Qazzoo TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Qazzoo technical staff is constantly improving the Qazzoo search results & the filters to provide the best information to the local business that desires to increase its number of sales. Qazzoo implements a top rated, proprietary system for security & monitoring, using only US Based Technicians & Certified Professionals. Annapolis , Maryland

Oct 04 2015
09:10 PM William Mullen Inc., Digital Surveillance Systems, Audio Deterrent Systems Refused to honor public acknowledgment of lifetime warranty Quincy Nationwide Author: Lake in the Hills, Illinois Cameras & Video: Nationwide

Oct 04 2015
Tonja Hammer, Tonja Kay Landlord kept additional rent checks from my Automatic Bill Pay, after rent was already paid and deposited them after she told me destroyed them. Landlord waited until my children's PFDs were deposited into our account to deposit rent checks totaling $4,800 and also the $1,600 security deposit. After lying about the checks when confronted upon our move out, would not return phone calls or e-mails; committing theft/fraudulent checks for personal purposes. Wasilla Alaska Author: Eagle River, Alaska Landlords: Tonja Hammer Wasilla, Alaska

Oct 04 2015
Sam Kaufman, Attorney at Law relocated me to Key West, Florida in the promise of new career then laid me off claiming he could not pay me. It was a lie. Key West Florida Author: Key West, Florida Liars: Sam Kaufman, Attorney at Law Key West, Florida

Oct 04 2015
Elite Warranty Elite Warranty Inc. over promised under-delivered deceit unethical unprofessional mean Springville Utah Author: Provo, Utah Auto Warranty: Elite Warranty Springville, Utah

Oct 04 2015
American Business Services LLC Custom web site,doname name, Hosting Package, fishing and or pets branding site. I am unable to bet in touch with them. I tried to get help from the Mo attorney general but nothing. Help please. Thank you . Internet Author: Saint Joseph, Missouri Business Consulting: American Business Services LLC Internet

Oct 04 2015
Dyna Garcinia cambogia: green coffee, VENUS Well to put it plainly, this company is a fraud! They completely have roped me off to the tune of $261.21!!! They start by charging you the introductory fee, $4.95 &$4.97, it supposidly was a 30 free trial...wait for it...that was on 9/8, then on 9/21 they hiy my account in 3 separate Transactions, the final one being CLKBANK...915 w. Jefferson St. it is already on here by others. Internet Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: Dyna Internet

Oct 04 2015
Cox Automotive Inc. David Doolittle 4.3 Billion Dollar Mistake buying Dealertrack Technologies Atlanta Georgia Author: New York, New York Auto Transporters: Cox Automotive Inc. Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 04 2015
Micro poms /com Found company on FB and my email account . I answered the price very good for something that I have been looking Alex Troy, Bowie, Maryland moneygram cashed in Maryland and Delaware Author: San Diego, California Dog Breeders: Micro poms

Oct 04 2015
Floyd Mann Fresh Loaf website Floyd Mann Owner of The Fresh Loaf website gives out personal information from his website Canada Internet Author: Alabama Websites: Floyd Mann Fresh Loaf website Internet

Oct 04 2015
The Secret Society Neothink Society Preyed upon a 91 year old woman....dupped her out of her money. Dallas Texas Author: MESQUITE, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: The Secret Society Dallas, Texas

Oct 04 2015
Peggy's Auto Sales Jerry Poole {Owner}David BurkeHugh Hollow{Car Sales Man}Andy (New Finance Manager) Peggy's Auto sales had me and my daughter arrested for a car they sold us in March 2015. The car was never financed although the car sales Hugh hollow told us not to worry about the car and that it was financed. They gave us the keys and then turned around said we stole the car in May 2015. Hendersonville Tennessee Author: Nashviile, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Peggy's Auto Sales Hendersonville,

Oct 04 2015
Future Income Payments Pension annuities and Settlements, LLC The company gave me a pension loan frommy Veteran Benefits. I was given $5500. I believed that I have to repay the amount that was given, I found that I would have to pay this amount over a period of 5 yers which I would actually pay back over $40000. Irvine California Author: W, Virginia Loans: Future Income Payments Irvine, California

Oct 04 2015
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: THE LAW OFFICE OF CHARLENA THORPE, INC DULUTH, Georgia

Oct 04 2015
First choice driving school The worst driving school in the world! One month ago, I bought their service, rent their car for road test,. The test time is 10:00 am, and they were supposed to pick me up at about 9, but no show until 10, and I was late for the test, and no practice at all. After that, the boss agreed to offer one hour extra free practice for compensation, and I called twice to confirm,but no show again, and I called back, the receptionist said no record!!! Isn't the company a cheater? Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Customer: First choice driving school Los Angeles, California

Oct 04 2015
Lifekind Inc. Lifekind: Certified Organic Mattresses and Bedding Dishonest practices, lousy customer service, lies and broken promises Grass Valley Nationwide Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Lifekind Inc. Nationwide

Oct 04 2015
ARO Logistics, Inc. Geotonfase EBAY SCAM, Possible Stolen High-Value Items Naperville Illinois Author: Naperville, Illinois Work at Home Business: ARO Logistics, Inc. Naperville, Illinois

JAX AUTO MART, INC. DAVID HEDQUIST Lied/Deceived $150.00 Jacksonville Florida
Author: jacksonville, Florida Auto Mechanics: JAX AUTO MART, INC. Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 04 2015
Ocwen loan Servicing, LLC Additional charges and fees; Rude; Unwilling to work with you; Out of Country speaking reps; Hard to understand the Reps. West Palm Beach, FL; San Antonio, TX Nationwide I Just Can't Imagine Why! Author: Union City, Ohio Mortgage Companies: Ocwen loan Servicing, LLC Nationwide

Oct 04 2015
The Ultimate Women's Expo Empty Promises San Francisco Calfornia Author: McKinney, Texas Event Planners & Sites: The Ultimate Women's Expo Nationwide

Oct 04 2015
Cellular Outfitter I believe they are located in the New Lebanon Ohio Company Scams Customers and refuses to reply to Email Complaints New Lebanon Ohio Author: Benbrook, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Outfitter New Lebanon, Ohio

Oct 04 2015
Windwhistle Bahamas Fraud Alert! The owner of this vacation rental property is a scam-artist. This home is not as advertised. Internet Author: New York, New York Lodging: Windwhistle Bahamas Internet

Oct 04 2015
Rosegal won't answer my emails for over 4 weeks now on why the delay of my order placed 9/9/15 Internet Author: Duck River, Tennessee Clothing Stores: Rosegal Internet