Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: the university of phoenix online
There may be more reports for "the university of phoenix online"
For more results perform a general search for "the university of phoenix online"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 23 2017
Metro pcs No satisfaction! Non-existent customer service. A long waste of time. Nationwide Author: Inverness , Florida Sales People: Metro pcs Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Aqua Perfection (Ben Shawa) Ben Shawa/ Bad promotor on run/ Con man Shawa Ben the water guy Rip off, Con man, Scam Byron Center Michigan
Author: Cutlerville , Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: Aqua Perfection (Ben Shawa) Byron Center , Michigan

Feb 23 2017
Comcast Xfinity Service disconnected even though I didn't owe any money.. To get my service re-connected, I was required to immediately make a payment and authorize an additional payment to be taken out of my bank account in 10 days Will not refund my money. Nationwide Author: Tamarac, Florida Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Westbury Farms Should have read the report!! Murfreesboro Tennessee Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Landlords: Westbury Farms Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Feb 23 2017
Cass county choppers Ron MirickGerri Mirick No delivery of purchased goods Pleasant Hill Missouri Author: Mcdonald, Tennessee Motorcycles: Cass county choppers Pleasant Hill , Missouri

Feb 23 2017
Little flower adoption agency Autumn martin I was supposed to have an open adoption with my daughter I just placed for adoption in January 2017 the family and the agency both played me and lied to me and even show me legal documentation that was not real Little flower adoption agencies Dallas Texas Author: Dallas , Texas Adoption Agencies: Little flower adoption agency

Feb 23 2017
Firmaplus, Motosan Beluminous I was told I would get a free product of firmalpls for $4.95 plus shipping but was charged over $360 Unknown, they wouldnt tell me Ca maybe Author: Medford, Oregon Alternative Health: Firmaplus Internet

Feb 23 2017
alltheworldsfare.co.uk I shop online and I found this website alltheworldsfare.co.uk I was buy 2 Germany jersey after pay already I never receive any Emil from the seller I reply many time and don't reply at all after 2 week I receive wrong thing 2 fake adidas polo alltheworldsfare.co.uk China Internet
Author: Singapore , Alabama Clothing Stores: alltheworldsfare.co.uk Internet

Feb 23 2017
Stratford career institute Contract did not state that the full amount had to be paid. It stated that your monthly payment , payed for just that. There was never an agreement or a process on a loan! Saint Albans Vermont/ Canada Author: sunnyside , Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: Stratford career institute Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
George Gamble with Investigative Solutions LLC Take the money and... Atlanta Georgia Author: Newnan, Georgia Private Investigators: George Gamble with Investigative Solutions LLC

Feb 23 2017
Fitness Evolution, Concord, CA Health Club Systems Continues to debit your bank account long after you provide a written notice of cancellation Concord California Author: Concord, California Healthcare Centers: Fitness Evolution, Concord, CA Concord, California

Feb 23 2017
ReNew Eye Creme Revitalze Skin Serum I called to cancel 2 products and they cancelled only 1. and continued to send both products and charge for both products. Finally got a number on the internet..tied to sell me a diccounted rate to continue and would not accept unopened returns. Forget this company. Do Not order the teaser special. Fountain Valley California Author: bakersfiled, California Adult Web Site: ReNew Eye Creme Revitalze Skin Serum Fountain Valley, California

Feb 23 2017
Lux Style International I viewed a product Quickmax like a previous customer, I didnt order the item, however I was sent the item I contacted them and informed them I didnt order the item and wanted to return it, they told me I had to pay for p&p which was more than the product was worth so I returned it marked return to sender in Nov 2016, I have recieved 2 demands off them for the money, I told them I returned the item. Odense Internet Author: London, Ontario Eye Care: Lux Style International Internet

Author: Miami, Florida Telemarketers: E physicians network, Inc Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
First cash advance Offered me 10,000 dollars with a payment of 280 dollars a month for 72 months with a 10% interest rate. Asked f I really mine and my mom's social security number and bank info and everything, which luckily I wasn't dumb enough to give them. They said they needed my mom's online banking username and password to complete the loan. To which I said was unnecessary since the loan was only in my name and that only someone who was trying t ok scam someone would ask for. Told them they were going straight to hell for being ridiculous scam artistic who were too freaking stupid t i even know how to try to successfully scam someone. Chicago Internet/illino Author: Myrtle Beach , South Carolina Loans: First cash advance Internet

Feb 23 2017
ACS Cash Services I keep getting threatning emails of a kegal suit about a 300.00 loan.They have no phone or address in their email. I did not do a loan with them. The phone is my old phone I have not had in over 2years. They are threatning all types of bank drafts and fees. What I need is an email of you to forward the email to.Thanks for your help. Internet Author: Lakeland, Florida Cash Services: ACS Cash Services Internet

Feb 23 2017
Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY I hired this person Joe Nolan to attach my well to my brand new construction of my house. In our initial verbal coversation.... He said he would run the well water before attaching it to the house. He never did this..... He first lied about it point bl He did such horrible job on my brand new house. He cut into my foundation beams saugerties New York
Author: Catskill, New York Small Business Services: Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY saugerties, New York

Feb 23 2017
INK & Associates Derek Haze I questioned Derek Haze about the information. He got irritated and told me to just wait for the summons,hung up. Riverside California Author: Garner, North Carolina Questionable Activities: INK & Associates Riverside, California

Feb 23 2017
DermEssence They waited for almost a month before sending the product, then charged my card the full price for product I never received Albany Georgia Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Skin Care: DermEssence Internet

Feb 23 2017
The Auto Cave Used car didn't make it 50 miles without breaking down, and warranty was never written addison Texas Author: Austin, Texas Auto Dealers: The Auto Cave addison, Texas

Feb 23 2017
e-cigs completed an online survey that offered their E-Cig as a compimentry gift for taking the survey and only needing to pay the $9.95 shipping/handling fee,  st louis Missouri Author: Haltom City, Texas Bait-and-Switch: e-cigs st louis, Missouri

Feb 23 2017
Gable Jackson Payne United Home Exteriors Gable Jackson Payne is a thief, beware he steals money from hard working people for work and never completes the job. Alamo California Author: San Ramon, California Roofing Companies: Gable Jackson Payne Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Its Just Lunch Jacksonville Its just lunch is a complete misrepresentation of services and $3,000.00 scam. Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Dating Services: Its Just Lunch Jacksonville Internet

Feb 23 2017
Bellaskincream/Healthyformsproducts rip off. Charged me for products I never agreed to order, nor did I order. I called and they refused to reverse the charges. I ordered a sample product for 4.99, no obligation and money back guarantee. St. Petersburg Florida Author: burlington,, Vermont Drug Manufacturers: Bellaskincream/Healthyformsproducts St. Petersburg, Florida

Feb 23 2017
Webminds, Inc. Duplicate Photo Cleaner I Call it Weasle Out of Refunding Fort Myers Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Computer Software: Webminds, Inc. Fort Myers, Florida