THE UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX ONLINE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: the university of phoenix online
There may be more specific results for "the university of phoenix online"
For more specific results for "the university of phoenix online"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
Nutra Support They charged for a product I never ordered $4.99 shipping. Said they ship product on same day I said to cancel. I never gave them my Visa Card number nor asked for this product. Now they are refusing to cancel the subscription unless I pay to return the product, which I still have not received. Toronto Ontario Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Nutra Support Toronto, Ontario

Oct 16 2017
Referral Genie Home Owners Network Promised to build a network of clients Canton Georgia Author: Bethpage, New York Realtors: Referral Genie Canton, Georgia

Oct 16 2017
TechZone 247 Receive daily phone calls from locations throughout the United States and other countries claiming to be from TechZone. Paid $199.99, 9 Jul 17, 12:39 for two years technical computer service Bloomington, MN 55431 Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Computer Fraud: TechZone 247 Internet

Oct 16 2017
The Branson Way Vacation The Branson Way Sold me a vacation package, and I can not find them to redeem it Branson Missouri Author: O Fallon, Missouri Ticket Sales: The Branson Way Vacation Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
IBEX Came across ad on Facebook that said Free IMEX Cup just pay shipping $6.95 . Two weeks later $39.95 was taken from my checking account and they refuses to return my money .Said something in small print said after a week they would take money out of account. I seen that nowhere. refuse to give my money back Scottsdale Arizona Author: Fairbury, Nebraska Sales People: IBEX Internet

Oct 16 2017
Bella Serata Ordered free trial of eye and skin cream; paid shipping; received product and 3 days later received two separate invoices for $89 each; Phone number of each of these entries on my bank statement are not active N/A Internet Author: O'Fallon, Missouri Eye Care: Bella Serata Internet

Oct 16 2017
TracFone Beware of using Tracfone Cell Phone service, they are a colossal Ripoff!! ? Nationwide Author: Temecula, California Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Phone Companies: TracFone Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
American Gun Club I order t shirt and stickers, they withdrew the funds from my account same day, still no shirt or stickers Tampa Florida Author: Sutherlin, Oregon Cross-Border Scams: American Gun Club Tampa, Florida

Oct 16 2017
Mary boughman Kathy In Sept paid 3 no storage fee 45.00 ea total 135.00 used only one of 3 SHOULD get 2 mo UNUSED RETURNED. RENTAL AGREEMENT DOESNT SAY SHE CAN KEEP BUT SHE SAID SHES NOT RETURNING IT Grand junction Colorado Author: San Diego, California Storage & Self Storage: Mary boughman Grand junction, Colorado

Oct 16 2017
Castle Law Group Lying, down right sorry people praying on the people they claim to help. Someone needs to hang these vermin Mt Juliet Tennessee Author: NEDERLAND, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Castle Law Group Mt Juliet, Tennessee

Oct 16 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Con artist,fraud, scam, bogus herpes cure mineral detox L Internet Notice of Subpoena Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Alternative Health: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Internet

Oct 16 2017
NR Associates Rude and sketchy The number showed up as Handford Ca Nationwide Author: Ontario, California Attorney Generals: NR Associates Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Parisians Glow Beauty Product They offered a free trial of face cream and continued to charge my account 89.00 a month which I did not authorize or was aware of. The product continued to be mailed to my previous address without my knowledge It is impossible to get in touch with them by phone and they do not provide any other contact information. Total fraud and deceptive business practices. St Petersburg Internet Author: Eastvale, California Eye Care: Parisians Glow Beauty Product Internet

Oct 16 2017
Worldgn.com World GN, Helo, Heka, World Global Network I want my money back!!! They have my FAULTY product back and keep delaying the refund. Miami Florida Author: Sacramento, California Fitness Consultants: Worldgn.com Miami, Florida

Oct 16 2017
GEICO GEICO does not want to pay all of the damages caused to my car by one of GEICO'S client. Houston Texas Internet You May Have a Case, BUT Author: Houston, Texas Car Insurance: GEICO Internet

Oct 16 2017
Bill Hargraves, Shapiro and Sher, William Hargraves CONSPIRING WITH THE SELLER'S REALTOR to hold up the price by working AGAINST US. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Real Estate Services: Bill Hargraves Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 16 2017
diet supplements i ordered a free sample od CBD gel capsules and CBD oil. I was charged 69.99 for the gel and 79.99 for the oil. When I called to complain they claimed i had not cancelled the order in 14 days and they could not refund my money. After i became irate and insistent I was offered a 30% discount. I did not accept that and they offered a 50% discount saying thats the best they could do. They would not let me speak with a supervisor or anyone else in the company, repeating I would get a totla refund if I returned the unused product (which was 30 gel capsules and 1 ounce of oil which had no affect at all). $150 for nothing!!! These guys are crooks! las vegas Nevada Author: babylon, New York Alternative Health: diet supplements las vegas, Nevada

Oct 16 2017
The Palm Beach Boat Club Crappy Boats that are not Available Riviera Beach Florida Author: Palm Beach, Florida Boat Marinas: Palm Beach Boat Club Riviera Beach, Florida

Oct 16 2017
Paragon Funding Stated that I owe on a loan that I took out in April 2011 in the amount of $500. Las Vegas Internet Author: N Las Vegas, Nevada Collection Agency's: Paragon Funding Internet

Oct 16 2017
Advanceable Technology LLC I had ordered 2 bottles of CBD. I cancelled my order but was charged 2 time in the amount of $69.99 and $79.99. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Pharmacies: Advanceable Technology LLC Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 16 2017
Brockton Lending Trust Linda Bryant Internet I'm Sorry You Had This Happen To You, Too Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Credit & Debt Services: Brockton Lending Trust Internet

Oct 16 2017
Northside Turnkey Services/Dwayne Mayberry Manager /owner Dwayne Mayberry dba North side Turnkey Services Dishonesty/deceiving/adding on material but cannot produce receipts that he claim to have purchased, breach of contract by not providing the service he agreed too, lied about his crew of people regardings time to start work daily and lied about his crew being at the work site daily until job was finished. houston Texas Author: Katyt, Texas Builders & Contractors: Northside Turnkey Services/Dwayne Mayberry Manager /owner houston, Texas