THE UPS STORE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: the ups store
There may be more specific results for "the ups store"
For more specific results for "the ups store"
Showing 26-50 of 211,920 Found Reports For more specific results for "the ups store"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 19 2017
Lexington Law Rent 2 Own, and many more. Total Rip-Off Internet Lexington Law is not in the real estate business Author: attleboro, Massachusetts Credit Services: Lexington Law Internet

Jul 19 2017
Juvarelle Serum I ordered an eye and skin creme advertised by Ellen Degeneras and it was not worth $99.00 I want my money back and I can return the used dried up portion new york city New York Author: brooklyn, New York Skin Care: Juvarelle New York

29, Report #197158

Jul 19 2017
American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified...businesses you can trust: Feel safe confident & secure doing business with American Income Life / National Income Life - AIL pledges its commitment to customer satisfaction and Affiliate support. American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Waco Texas, Nationwide*UPDATE: American Income Life recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. To Phil & Jay Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Insurance Agencies: American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. American Income Life / National Income Life provides products and services through independent representatives, and has been providing benefits to families for over 50 years. Warwick, Rhode Island

Jul 19 2017
state to state move I moved with this company 2 weeks ago from Florida to New York, they offered me a reasonable price for my move so I decided to move with them, I don't have much experience but I assume trashing all of your belongings isn't one of the things someone expects when picking a moving company, but thats what they did. don't buy in to this con-artist-clan of behemoths! they wrecked all of my furniture and denied it completely! they told me this is what insurance is for, they really don't care about other people's belongings, they treat your belongings like a drunk teenager at a party. PLEASE be careful when choosing a moving company, don't be tempted because they offer you a low price, you get what you pay for i guess. I definitely don't recommend using this company. Bay Harbor Islands Florida Author: new york, New York Moving Companies: state to state move Bay Harbor Islands, Florida

Jul 19 2017
American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) REVIEW: Commitment to American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR)’s executive team and employees are dedicated to customer satisfaction. AFR dedicated to ethical lending practices while delivering low mortgage rates. *UPDATE: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) pledges their commitment to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. American Financial Resources, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Totaly unfounded Author: palm beach, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: American Financial Resources | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. American Financial Resources, nationwide home mortgage lender - reputation built on honesty, trust, & commitment to ethical lending practices - delivering low mortgage rates. Assisting families all across America find perfect home loan for their needs. Customers work one-on-one with a caring, knowledgeable, & friendly mortgage consultant. Santa Fe Springs, California

Jul 19 2017
Laid Back Loot I purchased these awesome David Bowie shoes back in May, they charged me for the shoes, and now I have never received the shoes. There is no way to call them, and my many attempts to contact their support by email has never been answered. I saw another person on here that got ripped off by them, and they had purchased Elvis shoes around the same time as me. I want my money back, even though I would love the shoes. online Internet Author: Madison, Wisconsin Specialty Stores: Laid Back Loot Internet

Jul 19 2017
Andrew Weiss Gallery Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Andrew Weiss Gallery is a trusted fine art gallery with more than 45 years’ experience. You can feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Andrew Weiss Gallery. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Andrew Weiss Gallery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Andrew Weiss Gallery Scam Author: Los Angeles, Art Galleries: Andrew Weiss Gallery TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Andrew Weiss Gallery specializes for over 40 years in the works of Pablo Picasso, Marc Chagall, Joan Miró, and Salvador Dalí, the Andrew Weiss Gallery, located in Los Angeles, CA, offers an extensive collection of original paintings, drawings, prints, and ceramics to its exclusive international private clientele, and galleries worldwide. Chatsworth, California

Jul 19 2017
U Travel Guide U Travel Guide withdrew from my HSA health savings account check #161 in the amount of $399. The ONLY charge that I make is through Online Pharmacies Canada. I fill my eye drops every three months. Otherwise I only use a charge card and I have no checks. Internet Author: Redding, California Travel Services: U Travel Guide Internet

Jul 19 2017
Stark Eye - Allumiere Keranique ? - when you call the phone number, it's a distributor or rep co - they wouldn't identify what company they were with!!! - hmmm totally scammed me US Nationwide Author: Bailey, Colorado Skin Care: Stark Eye - Allumiere Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Criminal Justice Legal Law Offices Not the same name when they answer, when you call back SCAM, Threats Nationwide Author: Pequea, Pennsylvania Wanted Criminals: Criminal Justice Legal Law Offices Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Blue cloud sauna. Com Come across thus website on Facebook and it state get the Wright trainer now for 24.99, I order since June the 17 and still did receive it yet ,I try calling them no answer, I leave a message I never get any return call back from them, they collect the money out of my bank account but I never get what I order from them. California Nationwide Author: Irving, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Blue cloud sauna. Com Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Affordable Health Insurance.org I made the very bad mistake of entering my contact info. DON'T DO IT! Nationwide Author: Hollywood, Florida Consumer Services: Affordable Health Insurance.org Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
laidbackloot.com Bowie sneakers and wall Art took my money but did not send the merchandise Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania On-Line Business: laidbackloot.com Internet

Jul 19 2017
Briggs law firm david butler I been receiving several emails of this man by the name of david butler from briggs law firm stating that i owe them 1250 dollars that i borrowed online from united personal. Online Internet Author: Hayward, California Accounting: Briggs law firm david butler Internet

Jul 19 2017
Dan Shiel/ Consumer First Management This employee decided since he could not reach me immediately by phone while I was working, he took it upon himself to go on my Facebook page and call my son at work as well as my friends on FB and tell them it is important they tell me to call him with a very threatening voice as the matter is important. People were worried about me!When is it ok to go on FB and call my friends and family. Irvine California Author: Virginia Collection Agency's: Dan Shiel/ Consumer First Management Irvine, California

Jul 19 2017
the academy of healing arts las vegas failed to issue diploma and closed down las vegas Nevada Author: fremont, Nebraska Health Care Education: the academy of healing arts las vegas las vegas, Nevada

Jul 19 2017
SPEEDY CASH The below email was in my spam e-mail box today (7/19/2017 and I've no clue what it is for. I've never taken a loan out for $848.43. So, I google the email address that was included in the California Credit & Debt Services: CREDITOR: SPEEDY CASH (ADV.AMERICA) Austin, TX Austin TX Don't download or sign that consent - it is a scam Author: Shelby Township, Michigan Lawyers: SPEEDY CASH Austin , TX

Jul 19 2017
ECO Construction & Maintenance Management collects money for work completed but does not pay the subcontractor who did the work Lake Mary Florida Author: fort wayne, Indiana Maintenance Companies: ECO Construction & Maintenance Management Lake Mary, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Value Point MediGuard 360 Multiplan MediGuard 360 SCAM ! THIS IS NOT AN INSURANCE AND THEY HAVE A HORRIBLE REPRESENTATIVES THAT DOESN'T ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS ANYWHERE IN THE US us Author: Brooklyn, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Value Point MediGuard 360 Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Glamor Trends ALNITAK*BEGOODSH They pretended to be Amazon by doing an Amazon Rewards survey. Charged $6.99 for a watch.Then charged my account $99.00. They said all I had to pay was the $6.99 for the shipping. The watch was suppesed to be the prize that I won in the survey. Santa Barbara California Author: Hollis, New York Credit Card Fraud: Glamor Trends Santa Barbara, California

Jul 19 2017
WEBISHPEOPLE.COM VINU CHAWHANTOM MAGNETO Never did the work, just kept delaying the project until it was really late. No replies Ahmedabad Internet Author: Dorset, Websites: WEBISHPEOPLE.COM Internet

Jul 18 2017
The VIR Group Alistair Barret Powell With held rental income Fruitland Park, Florida Florida Never had a client called Jake Author: The Villages, Florida Lodging: The VIR Group

Jul 18 2017
Stacey Kirsch, Steven Kirsch, DRIFund.com DRIFund, Stacey Kirsch, Stacey Dinerstein, Gifts CA, Steven Kirsch Stole website, tried to take money back on PayPal after they claimed they were happy with the site and could finish it themselves. Marina Del Rey California
Client has paid. Please remove report. Author: Paramount, California Websites: Stacey Kirsch, Steven Kirsch, DRIFund.com Marina Del Rey, California

Jul 18 2017
HOME WAREHOUSE SUPPLY INC ( owner : sky tam) sky tam ordered one container bathroom vanity, and did pay the balance, cheat SACRAMENTO,CA 95828 8225 SIENA AVENUE,SACRAMENTO,CA 95828 Author: Hangzhou, Alabama Bed & Bath: Xinda Bathroom Cabinet Co.,LTD Internet