Your Search | the video professor

Dec 05 2016
Choxi No More Rack After three orders, I asked for my money back. When I went to get my money back for the final time, no website existed anymore. Atlanta GA Internet Author: Waldron , Indiana Department & Outlet Stores: Choxi Internet

Dec 05 2016
Eyenoir - SkinNoir I thought I was ordering samples for $5.95 and $4.95 then I start getting charged 89.95 each (saying preauthorized}. There was no way I would agree to that because I am disabled senior with an income of $746 a month. I called and complained and they only gave me 50% of my money back when I threatened them with a stop payment/fraud charge. This company needs to be put out of business. The bottles are so small they looked like samples. They said if I dispute it with the bank I would not get any money back. Fountain Valley CA and Nevada(on bank charge#) California and Nevada Author: Bradenton, Florida Eye Care: Eyenoir - SkinNoir Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
First in fragrance Aus liebe sum duft , Ausliebezumduft.de Deceptive Shipping to the united states Germany Author: west palm beach, Florida Credit Card Fraud: First in fragrance

Dec 05 2016
Select homes Had this home for 15 years. Electrical, plumbing and serious structural problems. Have a video to prove it. When select homes put my home together they put the chimney hole in the wrong spot. Instead of repairing the hole in wood they rolled tar paper over it. Worst mistake I ever made purchasing a select home. Richfield North Carolina Author: Gold hill, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Select homes Richfield, North Carolina

Dec 05 2016
Gywnnie Bee GB Rip Off, Buyer Beware, Deceitful, Charging practices, when I cancelled my account the money was then taken off my card. Internet Author: Sunnyvale, California Clothing Stores: Gywnnie Bee Internet

Dec 05 2016
Pedro Quezada I received an email that states he would like to give me 475,000.. I just received the email and after reading what was posted, I believe it is a scam London Internet Author: Bakersfield , California Accounting: Pedro Quezada Internet

Dec 05 2016
Online Trading Academy My Experience with Online Trading Academy at the Woodland Hills, CA location Woodland Hills, CA Nationwide Author: Woodlan Hills, California Investment Brokers: Online Trading Academy Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Hitwe.com Auto Renew scam fake dating site. Internet Answer from the Support Team Hitwe.com Author: miami, Florida Dating Services: Hitwe.com Internet

Dec 04 2016
Lux International Dale's Aps I'm just an ordinary person who happens to view the this site but didn't order the product DK-510p Odense C Denmark Author: San jose, California Unusual Rip-Off: Lux International Dale's Aps Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
end of the line Renee KorolyRebecca CayeKelly GebhardtPleasant Valley Stables Pleasant view farms Horse rescue dealer business to support the kill buyer. Harmony Pennsylvania Author: butler, Pennsylvania Adoption Agencies: end of the line Harmony, Pennsylvania

Dec 04 2016
CD Baby The download mp3 album pauses, you have to contact them on Mon. Portland, OR 97230 Internet Author: Ft. Worth, Texas Media: CD Baby Internet

Dec 04 2016
The Deal Empire Ordered November 14 and items never arrived. I've sent several email with no reply. Irvine California Author: American Fork, Utah Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Irvine, California

Dec 04 2016
Kelsy Sebold Clinic Joycelyn Cooper I was terminated for false accusations that I went into the sharp box. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Employment Services: Kelsy Sebold Clinic Houston, Texas

Dec 04 2016
Power Seller Digital Bait and Switch - beware of these scammers Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Cameras & Video: Power Seller Digital Internet

Dec 04 2016
Servpro Servpro of Nantahala Servpro cannot be trusted to take care of the valuables in your house Franklin North Carolina Author: Western North Carolina, North Carolina Cleaning Services: Servpro Franklin, North Carolina

Dec 04 2016
Power Places Tours Inc Fred Toby Weiss, Theresa Weiss, Gregg Braden, Lauri Wilmott, Power Places Tours v Free Spirit Filed abusive trademark infringement suit to try and remove the truth of their cheating and dishonesty from Rip Off Report Boulder Colorado
WOW!!!! Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Power Places Tours Inc Boulder, Colorado

Dec 04 2016
Wealth Partners I joined under the same exact terms of Linda Sullivan paying $297 to join and paid $2500 for a mailout with a guarantee of a 2% response rate. My response was far less than Linda with only 2 people joining. I made well over 30 phone calls requesting they honor their guarantee and received a response. I believe they pocketed most of the $2500 and mailed out 2 or 3 hundred . Absolute scam artists!!!! Avoid this company or will take your money! Chicago Illinois Author: Largo, Florida Internet Fraud: Wealth Partners Chicago, illinois

Dec 04 2016
Dallas Dating Company Fort Worth Dating Company Singles Beware of this SCAM Fort Worth Texas All the wrong places.... Author: Saginaw, Texas Dating Services: Dallas Dating Company Fort Worth, Texas

Dec 04 2016
The Variety Shop Beyond BasickGotta Have This (Gottahavethisnow.com) Offered The Nightmare Before Christmas Clock took my money and no clock NorthFord, CT Internet... Conneticut
Author: Elko, Nevada Sales People: The Variety Shop Internet

Dec 04 2016
Diamond Resorts Apollo Global Management Local Florida TV Interview: The Timeshare Trap Diamond Resorts Las Vegas Nationwide
Author: Venice, Florida Resorts: Diamond Resorts Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Jacob Jacobo Choose The Right Pool Service, CTR Pools Unlicensed, Unprofessional, Uneducated, Inarticulate, Uncouth Placentia California
Author: placentia, California Cleaning Services: Jacob Jacobo Placentia, California

Dec 04 2016
The National Foreclsoure Rescue Center Enterprise Florida Loan Modification Enterprise Florida Author: Casselberry, Florida Loan Modification: The National Foreclsoure Rescue Center Enterprise, Florida

Dec 04 2016
Global Cash Card Meta Bank Refused to STOP a **PENDING** FRAUDULENT charge when I the card OWNER Requested it!!! Irvine California Please Contact Us Author: New Albany, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: Global Cash Card Irvine, California

Dec 04 2016
Pinellas Auto Brokers Buyer Beware of Pinellas Auto Brokers and Always Take Your Mechanic!!! St. Petersburg Florida
Teach your children well Author: Clearwater, Florida Auto Dealers: Pinellas Auto Brokers St. Petersburg, Florida

Dec 04 2016
The Company Warehouse The Company Warehouse Company Formation TheCompanyWarehouse.co.uk Scam, fraudulent, lies, scammers chelmsford Internet
Author: tuscaloosa, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: The Company Warehouse Internet