THE VIDEO PROFESSOR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: the video professor
There may be more specific results for "the video professor"
For more specific results for "the video professor"
Showing 26-50 of 379,432 Found Reports For more specific results for "the video professor"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 19 2017
Partner Financial Service Another Scum Of The Earth Collection Agency That Won't Follow The Laws Fenton Missouri Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Collection Agency's: Partner Financial Service Fenton, Missouri

Sep 19 2017
Snapflip Danny Perkins and Drew Levin Say they're giving a class to teach you how to look for property for investors in all actual ality they want to take $1300 of yours for a class that will not really teach you anything . Also then turn around and saw you stock market trading class so you could build-up money to purchase homes and do the other course of a how to buy and flip Homes one big scam after another they're just gonna take your money They're nothing more than scammers All of the us Nationwide Author: Muskegon, Michigan Business Consultants: Snapflip Nationwide

Sep 19 2017
Farmington Ford (MyAutoCredit.com) Advertisement Received in the Mail is Deceptive Farmington Maine Author: Belgrade,, Maine Auto Dealers: Farmington Ford Farmington, Maine

Sep 19 2017
Jeff Foster - Attorney General JDF Law Firm This is to inform you, that you are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within a couple of days. Nationwide Author: Unknown, Mississippi Loans: Jeff Foster - Attorney General Nationwide

Sep 19 2017
Dollar Tree Store # 2490 Manager of this Store was Rude to us and Basically Threw Us Out of the Store Because We Attempted to Return a $1 Item Augusta, Maine Author: Belgrade,, Maine Department & Outlet Stores: Dollar Tree Store # 2490 Augusta, , Maine

Sep 19 2017
Mega Midwest Insurance Don't remember signing up for the policy. Been charged $480 since 4/2016 online/unknown Nationwide Author: La Mirada, California Insurance Companies: Mega Midwest Insurance Nationwide

Sep 19 2017
Freedom life insurance company of america My wife, Andrea is sick. She does not reason clearly and cant speak properly. She doesnt remember the name of the Life Insurance she was talking to. She was promised full health coverage but she got nothing in return. We lost $ 900 as the first month installment in Sept of this year. Texas Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Freedom life insurance company of america TX

Sep 19 2017
children and youth lebanon pa CYS lies and neglects my children even after I have all the evidence lebanon Pennsylvania Author: Lebanon, Pennsylvania Family Services: children and youth lebanon pa lebanon , Pennsylvania

Sep 19 2017
TracFone SafeLink They Caused Me To Lose My Phone Service Medley Florida TracFone SafeLink They Caused Me To Lose My Phone Service Medley Florida Author: Brooklyn, New York Cellular Phone Companies: TracFone Medley, Florida

Sep 19 2017
Government Contract Registration | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | Government Contract Registration aka GCRGOV.com aka Federal Contracts USA LLC aka ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))!! DO NOT TRUST!! ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))!!! Indian Shores Florida
Response to Kristin Calhoon Author: Tampa, Florida Legal Process Services: Government Contract Registration Indian Shores , Florida

Sep 19 2017
RagingBull.com Jason Bond Picks, Petra Picks, Jason Bond Ripped off and refuses to refund even though I haven't rec'd the product!! Arlington, TX  Texas Nationwide Author: Alexandria, Louisiana Online Trading: RagingBull.com Nationwide

Sep 19 2017
garcinia cambogia core African mango core I put in ALL my info and it just didn't feel right, i clicked to go back a page and it did, next thing i know, it's on my back account. I called, the lady said i would have to call back. I called back and got voice mail, i haven't got a call back. The lady said, i world have to wake til i got the product before i could cancel the money taking out of my account EVERY MONTH!!! Internet Author: ERWIN, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: garcinia cambogia core Internet

Sep 19 2017
Eric Dress They stole $175.67 and won't provide me with the return address China Internet Author: Providence, Rhode Island Attorney Generals: Eric Dress Internet

Sep 19 2017
Hydroluxe,,usa New Look Forever. And Shining Beauty They charged me from two different companies and I only ordered a sample from one. I receiv d only one sample. Then I was charged again for one of the companies, and probably would be charged again but I changed my card. Are they allowed to charge from two different companies when I ordered a sample from one? Besides, they did. It give me 30 days to try the sample before charging me again. Internet Author: Bathurst, New Brunswick Credit Card Fraud: Hydroluxe,,usa Internet

Sep 19 2017
I LOVE JEWELRY AUCTIONS i placed an order on July 31, 2017. Only 1 item in the order was to be monogrammed. The website/facebook states to allow 2-3 weeks for shipping of monogrammed items. It has been 60 days and i have yet to receive any of the items ordered. I have emailed with no response. I have sent messages on Facebook with no response. Now I have tried calling only to get a recording they are not taking calls at this time and a hang up. Internet Author: TROUTMAN, North Carolina Consumer Services: I LOVE JEWELRY AUCTIONS Internet

Sep 19 2017
Ebay Motors FPS payment Invoice Ebay Buyer Protection Program scammed me into paying a 1000 for the car then 1000 for insurance and 500 for car tax Internet Author: Bel Air, Maryland Auto Dealers: Ebay Motors Internet

Sep 19 2017
Auto Action Advisors/Kalvin Vitalis Bidbumpers, LLCDoozy Automotive Group DID NOT delivery the vehicle I purchased in the conditions as per their Vehicle Condition Report. Davie Florida Sight Unseen??? Author: Coral Gables, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto Action Advisors/Kalvin Vitalis Davie, Florida

Sep 19 2017
First Idea Solutions I was on pc early one morning and all of a sudden pc went dead. Then I got some man emailing me to call a number that my pc had been hacked. Then he said I would have to pay $199 for me to get my computer running again. I told him how did I know that he wasn't the one hacking my computer. He didn't like that. I said no that I wasn't going to pay it. Then he said I would not be able to use my computer until I did. Then he said I would have to use my credit card, but would have to call my bank to okay it. I said I would not give out the nane of my bank to anyone. Then I gave him a credit card number and then he said I would have to call the bank for them to okay it. As it turned out, I was billed $99. Internet Author: Davenport, Iowa Unusual Rip-Off: First Idea Solutions Internet

Sep 19 2017
North Georgia Auto Brokers Lemon Factory Snellville Georgia Research Author: Athens, Georgia Auto Dealers: North Georgia Auto Brokers Snellville, Georgia

Sep 19 2017
Apex Alliance Group LLC Holding my money. Due to my uniform not being turned in and it was so they are holding my paycheck. The captain received it before the processing of payroll. I signed a form that states that if we keep their uniform they would deduct so much out of my check and call the uniform stolen but it never said they would hold my paycheck. They are very unorganized and make you use your personal car and phone to complete job task which I did not sign any contract stating that I'm ok with that Dayton Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Apex Alliance Group LLC Dayton, Ohio

Sep 18 2017
Centurylink Raised rates without notifiction and charged lates fees based on those rate hikes Thanks Author: Fort Myers, Florida Internet Services: Centurylink

Sep 18 2017
Attorney Paul Smith Aresst warrant issued pay $1200 now or pay $200 to hold the warrant Never found address only your site popped up Nationwide Author: Cincinnati , Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Attorney Paul Smith Nationwide

Sep 18 2017
Tricon Homes Jose and Tristan Berlanga Charged an arm and a leg for worthless homes that now are falling apart after only 4 years. Repairs that were requested during warrantee period that were supposed to be fixed and were later attended to again couple of years after are still issues and now the whole front of wall of a 3 story town home has water damage inside and mold growing inside the wall and showing on the inside walls of the house. There shouldn't be water pouring out of electric outlets of a 4 year old house. Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: Tricon Homes Houston, Texas

Sep 18 2017
amora coffee i ordered coffee from amora coffee through an advertisement on amazon and it was delivered but i was chocked to see today that they deducted $68.38 from my account without my concern and without informing me. i want to know the reason for the dedduction. lenoir Maine Author: washington, Dist of Columbia Credit & Debt Services: amora coffee lenoir, Maine

Sep 18 2017
king of king/ Fermin Rendon this guy he doesn't about A/c and heating he ask for money after has biging the work and disapear he is defraud LiC# 1003499 La puente California Author: La Puente, California Plumbing: king of king La puente, California