THE VIDEO PROFESSOR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: the video professor
There may be more specific results for "the video professor"
For more specific results for "the video professor"
Showing 26-50 of 211,923 Found Reports For more specific results for "the video professor"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 26 2017
Mark Langlois Scam artist - performed illegal non-confirming plumbing work and did not perform work as stated in quote. Would not correct the work and there was never a licensed plumber overseeing work he performed as he led us to believe. Southbridge Massachusetts Author: Southbridge, Massachusetts Home Improvements: Mark Langlois Southbridge, Massachusetts

May 26 2017
A liquid corporation John Silva Good cop bad cop. John and the wife. Reno Nevada Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Advertising / Deceptive: A liquid corporation Reno, Nevada

May 25 2017
La Cell False sale.. took monies from MY checking account. Under the representative JoAnn Gaines. Phone number only 8775985i27 Internet Author: Franklin, Kentucky News Media: La Cell Internet

May 25 2017
Autograph Magazine Steve Cyrkin, Steve Cyrkin lied about document examiners being raided by the FBI in the American Royal Arts law suit against Cyrkin! Cyrkiin would do anything to ruin a competitor. Costa Mesa Internet Author: Costa Mesa, California Book & Magazine Publishers: Autograph Magazine Internet

May 25 2017
Fingerhut, Jefferson Capitol System Account is never credited but the company keeps taking payments Saint Cloud Minnesota, Newark New jersey, Bloomington Minnesota Nationwide
Author: Fridley, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Fingerhut Nationwide

May 25 2017
FTS real estate investments LLC Donald R Tackett, Don R Tackett, Donald Tackett, Juanita Tackett, Mr Tackett agreed to selling me back my tax lien that he held for my second home property in Mississippi. Donald said for $775.00 he would sell me the tax sale back. Being that I'm in New Jersey and he is in Mississippi I asked him to send me an email confirming that he would sell it back to me for $775.00 especially since when I first called he wanted $500, then shortly after $600 then shortly after $775. Gautier Mississippi
Author: Robbinsville, New Jersey Liars: FTS real estate investments LLC Gautier, Mississippi

May 25 2017
The Collection Connection Fraudulent Interest Charges Chatsworth California Author: California Health Insurance: The Collection Connection Chatsworth, California

May 25 2017
March Winch, American Society for Quality ,ASQ, Mary Winch, ASQ - Greater New York City Area ASQ New York and New Jersey Metropolitan (Section 300) Mary Winch is an embarrassment to the American Society of Quality ,ASQ, Milwaukee Wisconsin
Author: Ohio Business Consulting: March Winch, American Society for Quality (ASQ)

GPS Outlet Store Total rip off artists Santa Monica California
Author: Apopka, Florida Cameras & Video: GPS Outlet Store Santa Monica, California

May 25 2017
The Secret Society Back. in May,15.2010 Mrs.Susan Rhodium contected me welcome me into the Secret Society that I will be very rich and meet high class friends this is 2017 I never meet anyone yet so I need my money back$500 and $40,000. They got me out of a lot of my money Brunswick Ohio Author: Laurinburg, North Carolina Cash Services: The Secret Society Laurinburg, North Carolina

May 25 2017
hughdomains.com,  dropcatch.com, Namebright.com, Expire.com They have lied about the value and method they are offering a domain we are hosting. Internet
Author: Rosemead, California Websites: hughdomains.com Internet

May 25 2017
Fedilty bank Lagos Nigeria Maria Camila FranciscoMr. Nnamdi J. Okonkwo, Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus thanks so much for accepting my friend request and sorry to say if i intruded into your privacy well i am Mrs Maria Camila Francisco a 58 years old widow i have an important message for you, i will like you to mail me on my email address mariacamila_f056@hotmail.com so i can tell you about the message i have for you from the lord so do mail me as soon as possible on my email address because i rarely checks here and my Facebook account is acting up May the lord bless you abundantly. God Bless You. Mrs Maria Camila Francisco. Lagos Other
Author: Dawson, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Fedilty bank Lagos Nigeria Lagos , Other

May 25 2017
After the barn Refuse to respond about defective custom table purchased Beacon New York
Problem resolved Author: Massapequa , New York Furniture & Furnishings: After the barn Beacon, New York

May 25 2017
FireFly FireFly2 This company spy's on you using their app The want to hid it seems Internet
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Electronics: FireFly Internet

May 25 2017
steriodportal.com Paid for products that were never shipped and person stopped answering Email once the transaction was complete Internet Author: Albany, New York Drugstores: steriodportal.com Internet

May 25 2017
Skin Royale I signed up to receive this product and try it by paying the shipping charges only. I was later billed the full amount. Kent, OHio Santa Ana, California Author: Kent, Ohio Skin Care: Skin Royale Internet

May 25 2017
Jamie Gerrand Jamie Gerrad Jamie Gerrard Outdoor Adventures This shameless man is an excellent rip off artist !!! I thought he only preyed on the elderly. Boy, was I wrong ! Age means nothing to him! Ordered a lighter 6 mos ago & have never seen it or my refund. Don't expect him to EVER answer your e-mail(s), no matter how many you send !!! ! Internet Author: RICHLAND, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: Jamie Gerrand Internet

May 25 2017
L'Etoile Skin NEVER clicked the OK to bill button but got billed anyway Los Angeles California Author: Mountain View, California Skin Care: L'Etoile Skin Los Angeles, California

May 25 2017
DMI; Direct Merchandising Inc. Direct Marketing Inc. ordered 35mm Nippon Camera,( Acknowledged 4/5/17),ordered Nippon Deluxe Flash (4/19/17) neither received, over 7 weeks ! Carrollton Texas Author: rome, New York Cameras & Video: DMI; Direct Merchandising Inc. Carrollton, Texas

May 25 2017
Prize Candle products ordered as Christmas gifts were not as promissed many of the candles had foul smells to them especially the Bourban Candle I spent over 200.00 with this company and am not pleased that they were not a company after the holidays to contact them with my complaints and the fact i wanted to return many of the items i had purchased very poor business practice and almost all of the rings were the same crappy and very cheap internet on-line based Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Prize Candle Internet

May 25 2017
Getaquamask.com Aquamaskofficial Stole money without shipping the order out. Unknown (dropships from China) Internet
Please provide you name, address and telephone like a normal business...and not like a scammer. Author: Sofia, Other Hobby Shops: Getaquamask.com Internet

May 24 2017
Great Western Building Systems TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Great Western Building Systems | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Great Western Building Systems, LLC is dedicated to providing customers with the best product, the best customer service, and an unparalleled lifetime guarantee on its buildings. Great Western Building Systems designs their buildings to meet better quality requirements than the industry standard so that customers can feel confident that their buildings will last for years to come.  Great Western Building Systems’ customers are provided a dedicated account manager to assist them with their project from conception to completion. Great Western Building Systems’ customers depend on the years of experience and knowledge their team brings to projects and dreams.  Committed to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that assures them of complete satisfaction.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Building Services: Great Western Building Systems TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Great Western specializes in providing pre-engineered steel building systems and metal building components to do-it-yourselfers, business owners and construction professionals across the country. With Great Western, you will receive the highest quality steel structure, the best service in the industry and a building designed for a lifetime. Denver, Colorado

May 24 2017
Beautewrinklecreme.com I ordered the free sample for 3.95 and I just wanted the wrinkle cream and they also took 4.95 out of my debit account, and now I'm overdrawn because they took 99.95 out of my account. This is bullshit! The free cream was 3.95, there was never anything about 99.95 charge for this crap! I want my money back and this place shutdown. Internet Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Skin Care: Beautewrinklecreme.com Tennessee

May 24 2017
Luxstyle Lux International Sales Aps without confirmation they deliver the item. Odense-C, Denmark Nationwide
Author: Taman Abad, Johor, Internet Fraud: Luxstyle Nationwide