Your Search | the work number

Apr 17 2014
Roskam Baking Co Rothbury Farms Bully Bosses, Revoving Door, Nepatism, Constant Collection of Neg. Data on employees. Dirty Enviroment. Kentwood Michigan Author: Sparta, Michigan Work Place Bullies: Roskam Baking Co Kentwood, Michigan

Apr 17 2014
automotive inventory specialists MATT MINK DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY VALDOSTA Georgia Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: automotive inventory specialists VALDOSTA, Georgia

Apr 17 2014
american recovery services P.K. willis have release papers for vehicle and they are refusing to return calls after it has been paid for going on almost 12 hours now, they will not fax release paper work to the local towing co in my area soi can get to my chemo treatments thousand oaks California Author: somewhere, Texas Auto Towing: american recovery services thousand oaks, California

Apr 17 2014
YBuy Financial LLC Not willing to work or resolve the issue! Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: YBuy Financial LLC Internet

Apr 17 2014
dfi aging Product did not work. No return policy Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Beauty Products: dfi aging Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
radio-code.com radio-code.com, bell south Ordered radio code for my car with express service, radio code received and did not work. The time frame to get the code was not as advertised. Emailed them for a refund, no reply from company. Called Paypal regarding a dispute. Paypal was their pal and did not favor on my side. Don't know what I was charged for as the radio code did not work nor did it arrive on time as promised. Internet Author: Burbank, California Computer Software: radio-code.com Internet

Apr 17 2014
Gordon Myers Author of Street Smart Kids, Children's Behavioral Coach Proof of Anti-Bully Advocate Gordon Myers Attempt to Extort PR Company Sherman Oaks Internet
Author: Burbank, California Work Place Bullies: Gordon Myers Internet

Apr 17 2014
gettingfrontpage.com/ Getting Front Page, Liar, Indian Scammers Scam, says they work with google, orange county, California Author: Dana Point, California Computer Fraud: http://www.gettingfrontpage.com/ Select State/Province

Apr 17 2014
opinionworld.com.au Scam, closes your account when its time to be payed. you do all the work but only close your account when you try and use your pionts to redeam for cash https://www.opinionworld.com.au Nationwide
Author: Mildura, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Opinionworld Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Consumer Research Group and/or Credit Repair Group This number has been calling me for the last 9 months - explain to them I am not interested but they continue to call multiple times. I have requested to be removed from their calling list and was told that it would take 72 hours but that did not happen.  Garden Grove California Author: Gwynn Oak, Maryland Consumer Services: Consumer Research Group Garden Grove, California

Apr 17 2014
RealtyUSA Jennifer Grzybek did not do her leg work and rented a foreclosed property to me in Lockport New York Author: Lockport, New York Realtors: RealtyUSA Amherst, New York

Apr 17 2014
Cascade Powder Coating Josh Potter Tripled estimate and vthen said they do not do the kind of work requested; intentionally damaged parts after I complained of shoddy work Wenatchee Washington Author: Wenatchee, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Cascade Powder Coating Wenatchee, Washington

Apr 16 2014
Palmetto Health Labs Referred to Customer Service but given non-existent number. Milford Connecticut Author: PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: Palmetto Health Labs Milford, Connecticut

Apr 16 2014
National Home Business Center SEO BreakthroughJohn Pearce SEO Breakthrough Software Didn't Work Properly And They Won't Issue A Refund Internet Author: San Diego, California Search Engine Optimization: National Home Business Center Internet

Apr 16 2014
Hard Rock Construction (Wardrop) Jim Wardrop, Charles (Charlie) Wardrop, George Wardrop Total rip off, shorty work, fly by night Edmonton, travelling alberta Canada Internet Author: Pine Lake, Alberta Builders & Contractors: Hard Rock Construction (Wardrop) Internet

Apr 16 2014
smart seed Best In CT This internet marketing company sold me a dream. I paid about 2,000 dollars for maintenance fees, and a website. They lack in quality, said they would reimburse me. They never fixed my website, and I have yet to receive the 500.00 reimbursements. This company also harasses women on FB. My daughter received a message from a Wilson stating she was beautiful, and he would love her to work for him. She ignored his email. He then sent her a request, and caused her to feel very uncomfortable. This is a company based on lazy slime balls looking to make a quick buck. Brookfield Internet Author: Stamford , Connecticut Small Business Services: smart seed Internet

Apr 16 2014
Falls Screen Printing Jay Brady Falls Screen Printing does terrible work, has cost me money & customers Little Falls New Jersey Author: EUGENE, Oregon Small Business Services: Falls Screen Printing Little Falls, New Jersey

Apr 16 2014
UNLEASH SOLAR We did subcontractor work for him and he didn't pay us for our services Brea California Author: California Builders & Contractors: UNLEASH SOLAR BREA , California

Apr 16 2014
Green Rhino Builders Roofing Company Deceptive sales tactics, sloppy work, was nowhere to be found when my roof began to leak after they replaced it. Charleston South Carolina Author: Charleston, South Carolina Home Improvements: Green Rhino Builders Charleston, South Carolina

Apr 16 2014
alliance service co. inc J.fontana J.FONTANA came into my home claiming to work for ALLIANCE SERVICE CO! selling magazines! inever recieved them! 21200 S. LAGRANGE RD #356 FRANKFORT, Illinois 60423 Nationwide Author: bakersfield, California Door to Door Sales: alliance service co. inc Nationwide

Apr 16 2014
Liberty Tax Horrible service, Bad work Phoenix Arizona Author: 85032, Arizona Tax Services: Liberty Tax Select State/Province

Apr 16 2014
Kabam Inc. Kabam Gaming issues and won't return/compensate for lost items! san francisco California
Author: titusille, Pennsylvania Work Place Bullies: Kabam Inc. san francisco, California

Apr 16 2014
Landmark At Baynan Bay fraud!! scam!! they tricked me into a 12 month lease!! very unprofessional staff memebers!! the proberty manager Phillip Drake is horrible!! and never willing to work with you atlanta Georgia Author: atlanta , Georgia Property Management: Landmark At Baynan Bay atlanta , Georgia

Apr 16 2014
payphoneload.com Michael he called me up on the phone told me I was a proof of 1500 and that to give him my routing number and my account number of my checking account and me being so stupid I did that Internet Author: North Bergen, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: payphoneload.com Internet

Apr 16 2014
T Boji Construction Tony Boji Scam artist. Will not pay subs. Does bad work Livonia Michigan Author: Romulus, Michigan Home Improvements: T Boji Construction Livonia, Michigan