THE WORLD GREATEST VITAMIN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: the world greatest vitamin
There may be more specific results for "the world greatest vitamin"
For more specific results for "the world greatest vitamin"
Showing 1-25 of 379,011 Found Reports For more specific results for "the world greatest vitamin"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 20 2017
Aarons in Morristown tn Molly they are a ripoff I got a flat screen TV from them because it was a used TV they put it on a 12 month lease and I got the TV in October of 2016 now they are sayen that we got the TV in march of this year so we lost 1,200 on they are a rip off morristown Tennessee Author: morristown, Tennessee Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Aarons in Morristown tn morristown, Tennessee

Oct 20 2017
Sale Guru Complete Rip Off.. Took My Money, and I Never Received The Product! Internet
Author: Papillion, Nebraska Skin Care: Sale Guru Internet

Oct 20 2017
Maximum Fusion, Essential Oils My complaint is very similar to one reported on 9/22/17 by another consumer. My debit account was charged 79.99 on 9/21/17. I called the number (which differs from the one I entered in this report). TInternet Author: Houston, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Maximum Fusion Internet

Oct 20 2017
Sheila Davis James McCoy called me and said he was representing My Cash Now. He said I owed money to this company because I received a loan and did not pay it back a long time ago. I've been here in the Myrtle Beach area since 2011 and have not borrowed from any company offering a short term loan or a loan due on the next payday. Jacksonville Florida Author: Murrells Inlet, South Carolina Collection Agencies: Sheila Davis Murrells Inlet, South Carolina

Oct 20 2017
Promotion Engine Crusher Productions, Inc. The company made claims for a money back guarantee which they did not honor, They only gave double-talk and lies disguised as customer service to mask the issue, Las Vegas Nevada Author: Tallahassee, Florida Computer Software: Promotion Engine Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 20 2017
Pure Beauty I called them today and spoke with an Aubrey after I saw two charges on my card for $79.99 . I thought it was beauty products I was being charged for that I didn’t order, as I’ve had to go to the bank and cancel my card twice, b/c I hadn’t ordered nor received what I was being billed for ❗️ When Aubrey told me what the charges were for I told her I had not ordered anything else from them that I had only ordered the samples at $4.99 each Author: Summerville, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Pure Beauty Internet

Oct 20 2017
Julie woll Free trial my a*s. Tried to cancel by e mail. Got back a message the e mail didnt excist No free trial they just keep draining my bank account without my permision. Author: Florida Adult Care Facilities: Julie woll ,

Oct 20 2017
SimOne, Visa. (Bancorp) The New SimOne Visa card Nationwide Author: Texas Attorneys General: SimOne, Visa. (Bancorp) Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
OnlineCarReport.com Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: OnlineCarReport.com is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Online Car Report prides themselves with excellent customer support team and product.*UPDATE: OnlineCarReport.com pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. OnlineCarReport.com recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Idaho Falls, Idaho Auctions: OnlineCarReport.com TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. OnlineCarReport.com is here to help make sure that customers don't get ripped off when you buy a used car. Shopping for a used car can be a real challenge – traditionally, the seller knows more about the car than you do. OnlineCarReport.com changes that by giving you access to information about that particular vehicle you wouldn't otherwise be able to find easily. Internet

Oct 20 2017
Luxure and Akoura I believe this company is skirting the word - deceptive. I don't recall when I ordered that i was entering into a contract. I believed that I could try 2 products for a minimal cost and after 14 days cancel. I called on the 14th day and was told that I have to pay additional 9.95 per each to cancel the contract. It also took 7 days to receive it. Internet  Author: Bourbon, Indiana Skin Care: Luxure and Akoura Internet

Oct 20 2017
Service America, Ft Lauderdale Fl In- effective in resolving several plumbing issues over a period of time . They are either incompetent , car e less about doing the job right. They propose additional work at outrageous. Prices and LONG. Lead times to return to complete a Jon. They come in prepsired, I had to on two ossacvions provide tools, & the office staff could care less when you tell them what has transpired. They now charge $50 per call out. Their bus. Lic. Should be pulled. They are living proof, “indifference to customers pays off”. I will not be renewing my contract for 2018. Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Maintenance Companies: Service America, Ft Lauderdale Fl Ft Lauderdale , Florida

Oct 20 2017
FTD Gold Rewards Program Not Worth the Money for Frequent Fliers Nationwide Author: Overland Park, Kansas Florists: FTD Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
beauty market solutions HYDROLUXELIFE OF BEAUTY LLC INTERNET ADVERTISE HYDROLUXE WRINKLE SOLUTIONS, FOR $ 4.99 ORDER NOW. THEY NEVER MENTION ON ADVERTISE THAT THIS WAS A TRIAL FOR 14 DAYS, OR ANY RETURN POLICE, OR EVEN THAT THEY WILL BE SENDING MONTH SUPPLY OF THE PRODUCT AND CHARGE YOU TO YOUR CC, NOTHING OF THIS MENTIONED. TORONTO Ontario Author: upland, California TV Advertisements: beauty market solutions TORONTO, Ontario

Oct 20 2017
Synergy Group Services, Inc. Dr David LiporaceLisa Liporace This Rehab Center is big SCAM and should be closed down! and I would not send ANYONE to this place looking for help! Let's starts off with the fact that Synergy who is an addiction treatment center does not employee a Psychiatrist? Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Synergy Group Services, Inc. Palm Beach Gardens,, Florida

Oct 20 2017
Perfect Skin Serums Eyes Wide Open, Haute Beauty Cream I was ofered a free trial and not given the opportunity to try the product for the fourteen days as offered before I was charged $176.41. Encino California Author: Wapwallopen, Pennsylvania Skin Care: Perfect Skin Serums Internet

Oct 20 2017
The Neothink Society Mark Hamilton First the company charged me for a manuscript for 139.00,It reads just like a novel or story.now they want me to send them another 299.00 to get the read between the lines manuscript but this also includes a membership to this secret society. West Valley City Utah Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Questionable Activities: The Neothink Society West Valley City, Utah

Oct 20 2017
Avanti skin renewal Anti aging skin cream I received an email at 1:30 am stating my order was placed not shipped I call to cancel and she informed me it had been shipped this morning it was 6:00. Am in the morning I don’t know what post office works at that time . They called me from a California number Nationwide
Author: Mcalester, Oklahoma Skin Care: Avanti skin renewal Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Joes Bike Shop This guy scared of my son he was extremely rude to my small boy and was intimidating not to mention he (the owner)was wearing a sidearm like he was in the wild west or something.  Bethel park Pennsylvania Author: Bethel park, Pennsylvania Sporting Goods: Joes Bike Shop Bethel park, Pennsylvania

Oct 20 2017
5957 e Castro Valley Blvd Castro Valley CA 94552 5957 - zillow.com,zillow.com/homedetails/5957-E-Castro-Valley-Blvd-Castro-Valley-CA-94552/24916494_zpid/,realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/5957-E-Castro-Valley-Blvd_Castro-Valley_CA The septic tank system is destroyed and currently pumps raw sewage into a protected creek Castro Valley California Author: antioch, California Environmental Violators: 5957 e Castro Valley Blvd Castro Valley CA 94552 Castro Valley, California

Oct 20 2017
Adam Issahaku Odi Dollar SCAMMED ME TWICE AND TRIED THE THIRD TIME BUT I FIGURED OUT HIS MOVES AND STOPPED SENDING MONEY Accra Ghana Nationwide
Author: Georgia Cash Services: Adam Issahaku Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
Atoosa Nikaeen We went to their office initially but then realize this was not the right place for us. Ever since then we’ve been harassed by the staff and their office. I tried to put an end to this by telling them we moved away. She demanded for the entire money upfront even know service was rendered. At the end when she realize she couldn’t get any money she reported me to a collection agency will calls every single day Los Angeles California
Author: Inglewood, California Adult Care Facilities: Atoosa Nikaeen Los Angeles, California

Oct 19 2017
MJW Careers, LLC Matthew Warzel They are falsely reporting the miscommunication in the story. I have email threads that showed my inital product delivery and followup revisions. She just wanted a free resume. This happens from time to time since it's not a physical product, rather a digital download product. Wilmington, NC Internet This is my report, I filed it accidentally and meant to file a rebuke...please remove it Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Business Consulting: MJW Careers, LLC Internet

Oct 19 2017
Ritz Building Industry Limited After PO, requested transfer to 3 different non-existant bank accounts. We have paid but never received the marchandise Qinghu Shenzhen, Guangdon
Author: Montreal, Quebec Kitchens: Ritz Building Industry Limited Qinghu,

Oct 19 2017
TerraCom Wireless Taking advantage of the poor!! They advertise free smartphones & free 500 minutes, et al, but none of it is true! Nationwide Author: Mountain Home, Arkansas Cellular Phone Companies: TerraCom Wireless Nationwide

Oct 19 2017
clear sight glasses payed for two pair night driving glasses october 2 2017 never got them they debit the money out of my account october 2 2017 37.90 Indiana Author: shaftsbury, Vermont Miscellaneous Companies: clear sight glasses , Indiana