Your Search | the zaken company

Feb 06 2016
xtralights.com Fraudulant Website - does not ship the order Los Angeles Internet Author: Incline Village, Nevada Auto Parts: xtralights.com Internet

Feb 06 2016
ClubWhiteSmile ApS Got nothing from that company despite I paid $1.99 to get a cellphone then they charge $119.00 Frederiksberg C Internet
Author: Chicoutimi, Quebec Cellular Phone Companies: ClubWhiteSmile ApS Internet

Feb 06 2016
HD PROJECTOR WORLD JAMES I ORDER A PROJECTOR AND PAID FOR IT ON AUGUST 13, 2015 ORDER#11081501 $299.00 CALLED AT LEAST 50 TIMES WITH ALL THE EXCUSES IN THE WORLD. Internet Author: biloxi, Mississippi Television Parts & Services: HD PROJECTOR WORLD Internet

Feb 06 2016
World Bearing SRL Romania DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR MONEY AGAIN Romania Internet Author: eatontown, New Jersey Auto Parts: World Bearing SRL Romania Internet

Feb 06 2016
Public Storage Self Storage Company This Company is Just a Big Conspiracy ,they rent you A Place and if you are Late 1 Month they charge you $ 20.00 Unbelievable Fee ,I Mean worst that a Bank .If you Don't Respond After 45 Days You get more Charge ,$ 69.50 and Lien sale ,this is Like ,a Mafia ,do yourself a Favor don't do it .our Company did it and we are Not Happy. West Paterson Nationwide No, Do This! Author: Little Falls, New Jersey Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Self Storage Company Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
Michelle Roberts Morningstar Mini Storage Alabaster Alabama VERY RUDE! She is NEVER in the office. No one answers the phone! Alabaster Alabama Author: Pelham, Alabama Storage & Self Storage: Morningstar Mini Storage Alabaster Alabama Alabaster, Alabama

Feb 06 2016
Play phone This company has been charging $9.99 to my wifi devices for months.. This was an unauthorized charge. Internet Author: New Kensington, Pennsylvania Media: Play phone Internet

Feb 06 2016
Lucus Oil Company Lucus Fuel Injenction Cleaner Unsealed Hazardous Packaging Nationwide Author: Loveland, Colorado Auto Parts: Lucus Oil Company Nationwide

PEARL CAPITAL Pearl Capital sent me to Bankruptcy. New York New York
The lender is your scapegoat Author: orlando, Florida Commerical Lending Firm: PEARL CAPITAL New York, New York

Feb 06 2016
Liberty Mutual Andrew French, Claims Specialist fall on the property of Wendys due to unlevel ground. stated insured was not proximate cause London Kentucky Author: FOREST, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Liberty Mutual Irving, Texas

Feb 06 2016
Defend My Device - Electronic Check Scam Company put through electronic check for $29.95 for services that were never sought or applied for. Wilmington Delaware Author: Twinsburg, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Defend My Device Wilmington, Delaware

Feb 06 2016
stammenhof.nl www.alternaschola.be It has many names but the email is the [email protected] the northface caps, took a month Germany Internet Author: Den Bosch, Sporting Goods: stammenhof.nl www.alternaschola.be Internet

Feb 06 2016
Northwest Title Loans Came to repo my car. I went to office ro pay the late balance. I was told they wont accept my payment . They took my car and sold at an auction and now is charging me auction fees and told me they sold my car for 500 only . I borrowed less than 300. My car was worth around 3000. I tried to pay the loan completely off the day they came to repo it. Because the main person there got upset with me, she told me she will not take my payment and is gonna take my car. How is that right or ok? Meridian Idaho Typical deadbeat whine... Author: meridian, Idaho Car Financing: Northwest Title Loans Meridian, Idaho

Feb 06 2016
KEVIN GRAY ACTING PEOPLE'S ISA'S IN THE UK MARBELLA MALAGA Author: London, Investment Brokers: KEVIN GRAY Marbella,

Feb 06 2016
production media company BUYER BEWARE. This advertising co. is a scam. I have purchased almost 2000.00 dollars of advertising in 3 real estate folders and have yet to see anything from the co. as of 2/7/16 and paid for it back in july of 2015. I have tried calling and they won't return my calls, thus I am ready to pursue this via the judicial way and sue for false advertising practises and refund of my money paid. DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY THAT CONTINUES TO STEAL MONEY FROM CLIENTS. Beaverton Oregon Author: Scottsdale, Arizona News Media: production media company Oregon

Feb 05 2016
Goodwill I worked foe Goodwill thru a veterans program ..The V.A. paid me but I worked for Goodwill Topeka Kansas Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Family Services: Goodwill Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
the Cupcake Girls These women made me pay $20 for a makeover advertised as free then never provided it !!! SEAMSTERS ! Las Vegas Nevada typo Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Questionable Activities: the Cupcake Girls Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 05 2016
LMS Marketing This is one creepy company...you have been warned! California Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Employers: LMS Marketing Internet

Feb 05 2016
Gieco Insurance Company Cancelled Insurance Under False Pretense, Do not value long-time customers, If Gieco pay claim cancel insurance, Insurance gouge Bethesda Maryland Author: Decatur, Georgia Car Insurance: Gieco Insurance Company Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Garcinia Dyna Green Coffee Dyna GarciniaDyna Green CoffeePower4:-) Suckered me into a trial version ; then charged my credit card Arizona home company Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Companies: Garcinia Dyna Green Coffee Internet

Feb 05 2016
Afton Ridge Apartments It appears as though management and or other personnel of the apartments did willfully and intentionally alter our lease at the apartments without our knowledge and approval. Concord NC Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Attorneys General: Afton Ridge Apartments NC

Feb 05 2016
Home Warranty of America they do not want to cover the problem that is covered under my warranty that i have paid for 8Y Nationwide Author: Houston , Texas Warranty Companies: Home Warranty of America Nationwide

Feb 05 2016
Headlights Depot.com Reamed me a new one! Pompano Florida The way I see it... Author: Wake Forest, North Carolina Auto Parts: Headlights Depot.com Pompano ,