THE ZAKEN COMPANY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: the zaken company
There may be more specific results for "the zaken company"
For more specific results for "the zaken company"
Showing 26-50 of 262,782 Found Reports For more specific results for "the zaken company"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
Core Skin The product is not safe - I got a horrible rash; subsequently had to go do dermatologist Buffalo NY, New Yotk Author: Colchester, Connecticut Skin Care: Core Skin Internet

Jul 24 2017
Florida Veterans Assistance Association, Inc timeshare, donation, rip-off, upfront fees, insulting, sarcastic, rude, Tampa Florida good luck and God bless Author: Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Florida Veterans Assistance Association, Inc Tampa, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Montgomery Wards The Inability To Rent Housing, Denial Of Loans, and Even A Refusal Of A Job Monroe Wisconsin Author: Troy, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Montgomery Wards Monroe, Wisconsin

Jul 24 2017
Fingerhut Safeline 6Someone signed me up on a company who has apparently been charging my account since 2014. I did not sign up. Get nothing but a run around from them. No one knows anything, knows anyone, nor can anyone help cause it's all MY fault. I am legally blind and Not gonna take being ripped off! Nationwide Author: Speedwell, Tennessee Consumer Services: Fingerhut Safeline Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
consolidated funding George Gonzalez, Kenny Scam Liars George Gonzales was relentless in his pursuit to have me file a credit application to secure business funding. Finally I agreed with one precondition; that Consolidated Funding was in fact a primary lender and not a broker and would only puul my credit one time. George confirmed that was the case and promised me via telephone and email that there would be one credit pull by Consolidated Funding only. Within days of submitting the application credit pulls started showing up on my credit report from various lending organizations. Then Kencalled with a ridiculous loan shark type offer of 20k loan at $47600 . He admitted to shopping the loan . Miami Florida Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Loans: consolidated funding Miami, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Jet-Coin Jet-Coin Jet-Coin another Bit Coin Company that was developed like Gladiacoin would send encrypted addresses under individuals name like mine, money would be added to an account under individuals name but you can not get a refund of your money, if you try to use coinbase and add the encrypted addresses to reverse the transactions, nothing comes of it. Once you add money to your so called account you never get your money back Internet Author: Barrington, Illinois Financial Services: Jet-Coin Internet

Jul 24 2017
The Parts Place Inc. counterfeit fake fraud Dekalb Illinois Author: Newark, New Jersey Auto Parts: The Parts Place Inc. Dekalb, Illinois

Jul 24 2017
Galdiacoin Galdiacoin I submitted funds to Galdiacoin for Bitcoins and to join their 90 day turn around time for increasing your original amount added to account. They closed, left everyone in the dark, no refunds were issued as promised, no access to accounts, panzie scheme Internet Author: Barrington, Illinois Financial Services: Galdiacoin Internet

Jul 24 2017
SEG Bruce Jeter offered me a job and stole the money he claimed was for licensing and permits, among other things New York Nationwide
Author: HACKENSACK, New Jersey Casinos & Cardrooms: Bruce Jeter Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
COMERCO Not An Honourable Company Laval Quebec Author: Elmira, Ontario Appliances: COMERCO Internet

Jul 24 2017
Allumiere This company charged me 2 shipping fees for something I didn't even order Internet Author: Clairton, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Allumiere Internet

Jul 24 2017
spectrachrome, spectra chrome llc, spectra chrome, sprayonchrome.com, sprayonchrome.com, daniel A McLaughlin, Lori Salliotte, Dug Smith They took 20,000 dollars from me. The product is garbage, it doesn't work. Please Do Not buy From Them Clearwater Florida Author: Boise, Idaho Body Work & Repair: spectrachrome, spectra chrome llc Clearwater, Florida

Jul 24 2017
LLTEK Motorsports Deceptive tactics, price gouging, hidden 28% restocking policy, attempted to cancel order 54 minutes after placed Montreal Internet Issue resolved, the owner remedied the situation Author: White Plains, New York Car Parts & Accessories: LLTEK Motorsports Internet

Jul 24 2017
Software888-769-380 SheffieldVilOh On May 1, 1987 I contacted Software Pros and wanted to purchase their software for 1 year for $1.94 I then filled out my credit card information and proceeded to submit the $1.94 but was never given the choice to do this. Checked bank and saw a $67.74 charge to my Bank, needless to say this company did not download . I have proof of all paperwork could really use your help. Thank you, Willnetta Glover Internet Author: Arlington, Texas Computer Software: Software888-769-380 SheffieldVilOh Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Pronto Skin Cream Scam skin cream company St. Petersburg Florida Author: Haymarket, Virginia Skin Care: Pronto Skin Cream St. Petersburg, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Locators Inc. They're a false company. DON'T USE THEM Wilmington Delaware Author: Hamer, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Locators Inc. Wilmington, Delaware

Jul 24 2017
Birth certificate state Internet Contact the vital records office in the state where you were born Author: Brooksville, Florida Shipping Companies: Birth certificate state Internet

Jul 24 2017
Avanti Skin Care I ordered a Free Trial. The first thing you see on the website when you open it is free bottle. I ordered the trial only. Then was billed $89.95 and $85.95 for the face cream and eye cream. No where did the transaction say I would be billed for this amount or that I needed to cancel my order in 14 days. I called the company and they were very rude, treated me like I was stupid and was nothing they could do for me. I explained to them that I would contact the BBB, which is what I did. I received a full refund only because I took the extra steps to do so. It's a scan folks. Beware. Alameda, CA 94501 Internet Author: Goodlettsville, Tennessee Skin Care: Avanti Skin Care Internet

Jul 23 2017
Jay Ride; Sandra I was double charged on a booking. I submitted a report on the Contact Form on the site. Sandra emailed me back with a screen shot to confirm and aplogise for double charge and asked for banking or Paypal info so they could reimburse me. That was the last I gave geard from them after numerous emails on my side. No-one at the airpirt has heard of them . I cannot find a phone number anywhere. On a 2nd booking during my trip I cancelled the trip and asked fir a refund as per instructions on the website. Again, there gas been no response at all, not even to acknowledge my cancellation as a colleague wanted to give me a ride. Nationwide Author: Durban, Alabama Taxi & Limousine Services: Jay Ride Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Advertizeonmycar.net with Zap satellite TV Lied about program details regarding advertisement on my vehicle. Claimed I could cash out after earning $75 in my account and that the cost of purchasing the accessories would be refundable. I specifically asked if there were any restrictions and specifically asked if I were to purchase up to $75 in refundable ad accessories if I'd be able to cash that out immediately. The lady on he phone reiterated what I had said and claimed I would be able to get the cost of the items refunded after proving That the ads were indeed placed on my car.  Internet Author: Rancho Cucamunga, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Advertizeonmycar.net with Zap satellite TV Internet

Jul 23 2017
The Lala Box,Richard Hertosh, owner Poor product, worse company service, owner dishonest Brookhaven Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Television Parts & Services: The Lala Box Aston, Pennsylvania

Jul 23 2017
Life Wireless Obama government phones life Wireless Robbery I was a agent they was rather me for every phone that I sell minimum wage here in California is $10 had no way of tracking the money that I was making no paper trail. I was fired for voicing my opinion on how we was getting paid Internet
Author: Bakersfield, California Attorney Generals: Life Wireless California

Jul 23 2017
Region Relocation INC Nation relocation the story is the similar to report #1384461, 1383731 and #1356919 Atlanta 30340 GA,Georgia Author: Columbus, Mississippi Moving Companies: Region Relocation INC Internet

Jul 23 2017
Marco Ryland First Credit Services Inc Charged $2000 to create a credit profile in order to get funding and disappeared with the money. Clearwater Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Financial Services: Marco Ryland Clearwater, Florida

Jul 23 2017
The Epic Market Internet Author: Alma, Arkansas Clothing Stores: The Epic Market Internet