THE ZAKEN CORP. Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: the zaken corp.
There may be more specific results for "the zaken corp."
For more specific results for "the zaken corp."
Showing 26-50 of 376,280 Found Reports For more specific results for "the zaken corp."
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
Drew Bird, Drew Bird Costume Designer, Drew Bird Costume Supervisor Drew Bird is a independent contractor for hire as a seamstress, costume supervisor and costume designer. Please be advised, she has a tendency to be honest in her abilities and criminal in her financial dealings. Several individuals have reported similar situations in which the person noted above, Drew Bird, waits until the last minute before all her contractual agreements are met as a tactic to exploit money from her clients. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles , California Seamstress: Drew Bird Los Angeles , California

Aug 23 2017
CARTHWRIGHT LAW SPECIALISTS BOSTON MARTIN LANSDALE I invested in new horizon energy ,2014, company was a scam. martin contacted me ,aug 20170, stating his client wants to purchase my shares ,however i wud hav to pay usd 12000to hav a regulator to release my share certificate .The regulator ,richard peterson was put in touch wit me . BOSTON Author: bedfordview, Massachusetts Financial Services: CARTHWRIGHT LAW SPECIALISTS BOSTON BOSTON,

Aug 23 2017
Skinyouth & Dsh Health store I sent for samples and paid the shipping not knowing that I was signing up for future products in the amount of $94.57 and the other for $89.47. So far they have billed my credit card twice for these amounts. Card has $400.00 limit thanks to them now is over limit. Filed report with them. They said charges would be taken off in about10 days and they going to block these companies. I can only wait to see what happens. I have had no contact with either of these scammers and I have never received anything in the mail for these charges. Internet Author: Nowhere, Other Celebrities: Skinyouth & Dsh Health store Internet

Aug 23 2017
Brokerz union Alan WilliamsHead of the Brokers DepartmentPhone: +442036775587Website: brokerzunion.com/Support: support@brokerzunion.com They have blocked my blocked trading account which I have invested $5000NZ approx. I cant monitor my trading no response to my emails. Internet Author: Christchurch, Other Brokerage Companies: Brokerz union Internet

Aug 22 2017
Oil Paintings Review oilpaintings.com fake buy 1 get 1 free advertisement Deerfield Beach, Florida Nationwide Why is it people do not read reviews before they part with their money Author: Washington, Virginia Art Gallery: Oil Paintings Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Envisage Skin International Facebook ad rip off. Sending products after the trial offer. Trying to charge my CC. St. Petersburg Internet Florida Author: PARIS, Illinois Skin Care: Envisage Skin International Internet

Aug 22 2017
Noveau Restor Facebook Deceptive Promo of Noveau Restor Eye and Skin Cream Trial/Unauthorized Monthly Charges on Credit Card Marked as Subscription/ On a trial basis but charges were done on June, July and August 2017 on the 2 products which amounted to almost 600 US Dollars on my Statement Billing. Internet, Lake Tahoe, NV 89449 Author: Las Piñas, Alabama Computer Fraud: Noveau Restor Internet

Aug 22 2017
Kamron Audio Went by the name Steve. He sold me this line about how he was just in a meeting with his boss and had to take the surround sound systems to the store..  Brehnam Texas Author: Brehnam, Texas Stereos: Kamron Audio

Aug 22 2017
Auto Demag Consignor VAIDAUTO CORP (bank wire recipient in FL) I wired $20,000 for a Cat Excavator and supposedly damaged in auto accident. Biscayne Florida
Author: Reno, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: Auto Demag Consignor Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Aaron Lee of Guaranteedrate.com User contacted me for goods on craigslist, i sent the goods as requested, user never paid for the item. scottsdale Arizona
Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: guaranteedrate scottsdale, Arizona

Aug 22 2017
HouseLookups.com TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: HouseLookups.com | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. HouseLookups.com provides high quality property history reports to make an informed decision before purchasing a property. HouseLookups.com  dedicated to providing the most updated and accurate information possible as well as a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. HouseLookups.com provides 24/7 phone support, live chat and email support to help you with any questions you may have. HouseLookups.com receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. HouseLookups.commade a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose HouseLookups.com.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: HouseLookups.com TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. HouseLookups.com is a US based, Property History Record Provider offering premium property history records and reports as well as customer support 24/7 via phone, email and live chat. HomeReportStore.com has the data that a real estate agent won't tell you. HouseLookups.com’s system allows you to quickly access all publicly available information about a property before you buy. Douglasville, Georgia

Aug 22 2017
Sheri E. Ross, Hearing Officer for the County of Los Angeles LASD Deputy Discharge - 2014 Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Government Worker: Sheri E. Ross, Hearing Officer for the County of Los Angeles Los Angeles, California

Aug 22 2017
Skin fresh md I gave credit card info for free sample (4.99). Then when I tried to exit site without purchasing additional product I could not exit. I have no idea what the company will charge me as they have my credit card. So unfair! A scam! Internet Author: Monroe, Louisiana Adult Care Facilities: Skin fresh md Internet

Aug 22 2017
Costco/Cambria Costco IS NOT the deal you think it is! Minnesota Author: New Brighton, Minnesota Appliances: Costco Minnesota

Aug 22 2017
Phase One Transport and Jeremy Toliver Delivey and Transport. More like wreck your new trailer and use it for other jobs across the country Transporter of anything nati Doesn't even know how to drive. Delivered my trailer from Atlanta to California towing everyone's stuff inside it the entire way. Dented trailer by jack knifing it and then blows out axles 4 hours from my house. Luckily axle manufacture stepped in and replaced. Contacted U Ship the wholesalers and Phase One and U Ship won't even let me leave bad feedback while Phase one won't reply to emails or calls. Found people articles left in trailer from when he drove it to me. Both Phase One Transport and UShip are Scams with no accountability. Alabama Nationwide Author: Thousand Oaks, California Auto Shipping Companies: Phase one Transport Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
NeuLift I got ripped off for 179.90 drafted right out of checking account! After calling the number on the bottle to try and stop the draft I was told that after receiving the trial samples I had 14 days to cancel. I asked her where it stated this to which she replied in the terms box in small print. I told her that if the product was good then such faulty and bad business practices are not needed.I realize I should have read the small print more closely but why not advertise this 14 day deal on the major advertisement. It is just bad business. I told her I expect my products in the mail but cancel any future purchases. She tried to offer me extreme discounts on future purchase. NO THANK YOU! I told her I would be reporting this to anyone who would listen. So watch out everyone. That's a large chunk of change and I HAVEN'T received the products yet. Fountain Valley California Author: Commerce, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: NeuLift Fountain Valley, California

Aug 22 2017
Luna Skin I ordered the samples and when they came in I returned to sender. I called 855-269-1607 and they told me that there was no refund. Even after I returned the product. I didn't even have them for two days as soon as I got them I returned them. They charged my bank account $84.00 and $89.99. I told them that was not fair and it needs to say that in the message. This is a rip off and I am surprised that Sally Fields would endorse the product. Internet Author: Linden, North Carolina Skin Care: Luna Skin Internet

Aug 22 2017
stream store, streamstore.net, Ariel Sanders, JVStore After expaination of disattisfaction with product, the company would not refund purchase price despite their 30 day money back guarantee Internet Author: Mesquite, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: stream store Internet

Aug 22 2017
All Things Beauty I also ordered a product from All Things Beauty and not received yet. Order date was June 24th, current date is August 22nd. My credit card was charged immediately with the promise to process within 14 days. The tracking shows it was sent out on July 5th from their warehouse to China California Internet Author: Kitchener, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: All Things Beauty Internet

Aug 22 2017
Barry Cohen Barry Cohen tricked me into having a procedure. He destroyed my nose and life. Rockville Maryland
Here is my answer to you Author: Alexandria, Virginia Plastic Surgeons: Barry Cohen Rockville, Maryland

Aug 22 2017
Fineline construction Fineline painting and construction This company is fraudulent and is a fly by night contractor, the kind that are out of business within 5 years Camas Washington Author: Vancouver, Washington Builders & Contractors: Fineline construction Camas , Washington

Aug 22 2017
USPS I mailed 2 envelopes one with$150.00 money order,the other $80.00moneyorder both LOST! Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Cash Services: USPS Columbus, Ohio

Aug 22 2017
Allen Marketing Group Total Rewards Sold us a package for las vegas but we can not use the package because the rooms are always sold out unless you want to stay in a low end hotel. I missed the print that stated we had to go to a 90 minute presentation but at no point were we told that we would not be able to reserve a room until off peak season or at least 3 month sinadvance. They put an expiration date of two years because they do not have the rooms available unless you book them that far out. It offers perks food card travel vouchers and tokens but cannot recieve them until you book a room. Cant book a room because they are not available. If i want a room in a prime hotel during prime season i have to pay extra. I could have spent the money i spent this vacation offer and already had a vacatio booked and ready to go. it is a scam and i dont recommend buying into it. Salesmen on the matketing crew know how to answer questions and avoid giving true details. Cedar City Utah Author: Layton, Utah Resorts: Allen Marketing Group Cedar City , Utah

Aug 22 2017
DO NOT SHIP WITH UPS Store #4381 Gabriel (cashier), Erica Alvarez (store manager) According to the UPS tracking website, my package never left the store and the UPS store refused to show me the footage which showed the process of which my package was handled and shipped. I have reason to believe that the store stole my package Hollywood California Author: Los Angeles, California Shipping & Handling: UPS Store 4381 Hollywood, California

Aug 22 2017
Luthmann Lawfirm, The Richard A Luthmann Lawfirm, Richard A. Luthmann Rich A Luthmann Tammarra Moore, Matthew Johnson, Melissa Litchman Richard A Luthman Lawchair of the Reform Party and owner of Dark Penguin Strategies, Scam artist with Tammarra Moore Staten Island New York City Author: New York Financial Services: Luthmann Lawfirm, The Richard A Luthmann Lawfirm, Richard A. Luthmann Staten Island,