Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: the greatest vitamin in the world
There may be more reports for "the greatest vitamin in the world"
For more results perform a general search for "the greatest vitamin in the world"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 16 2017
SMI Swissmetal Inc. SMH Schweizerische Metallhandel Panama S.A. Fraudulent selling of rare and strategic metals in secure,deeded ,insured individual accounts in Switzerland and Panama Author: New Orleans , Louisiana Investment Brokers: SMI Swissmetal Inc. Internet

Feb 16 2017
convergent outsourcing llc Galaxy asset purchasing llc/ aterso01 say i owe 1,277.12 in a pass due debt. but will settle for 474.03 .. i do not know who they are are what the debt is i call and can not get an answer renton Washington Author: milledgeville , Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: convergent outsourcing llc renton , Washington

Feb 16 2017
SGI & CO. IN THEY LIED TO ME MAKING ME BELIEVE I QUALIFIED FOR A PROGRAM IRVINE California Author: san bernardino, California Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: SGI & CO. IN IRVINE, California

Feb 16 2017
EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO Contacts at company:Kyle, Matt, Brian, Steven Read from script....would not let me talk. My son responded to officially looking notice and they sold him policy. 2 hours later we were trying to cancel. They kept transfering us from one person to the next and offering to listen to us but then saying you need coverage on your 2005 blah blah blah.... My college student was ripped off of not only 400 initial dollars but will have to close all accounts and start over so that they will not take the monthly amount for the amount owed. How can they be allowed to send such official documents declaring timeis out and being liable for cost of repairs blach blah. I can only imagine what they do each time someone forks over their credit care information to them. O Fallon Missouri Author: Universal City , Texas Auto Warranty: EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO O Fallon, Missouri

Feb 16 2017
Cabelas Allowed a thief who stole my ID to redeem a deposit left at the store for guns I wanted to purchase, and after finding out it wasn't me two weeks later changed their mind and refused to reimburse me the cash. Verdi Nevada Bring out the Violin Author: Reno, Nevada Sales People: Cabelas Verdi , Nevada

Feb 16 2017
Occidental Allegro Vacations The salemen for Occidental Allegro gave us a tour of their property; showing us what we would be using if we purchased the plan. During the purchase they showed us a catalog indicating several vacation spots available to us. After purchasing the plan the next year we schedule a vacation for Occidental Allegro, but to our surprise the resort, room and services were nothing compared to what they showed us. We contacted them to cancel our plan since they did not coere to their policy. We were told we could not cancel.  This company was in Cozumel Mexico. Mexico Cozumel Author: Corinth, Maryland Sales People: Occidental Allegro Vacations Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
American Cash Net calling about my neglecting to pay a cash advance - never took a loan from them - they are representing a Justin Brown law firm. The threat is that tomorrow someone from the local Police Dept will be serving me papers to collect the debt. I told him I will be reporting this as a scam. Springfield Missouri Author: Missouri Financial Services: American Cash Net

Feb 16 2017
America cashnet A representative from the Law office of Justin Brown called to say I was being sued for an unpaid loan. That I could go to jail if I didn't go to court. I did not take a loan. And I have an open account with cashnet in good standing. Brooklyn New York Author: GARDEN CITY, Idaho Loans: America cashnet Brooklyn , New York

Feb 16 2017
NorthStar Ford RIPOFF. Played dumb about issues with the car. Duluth Minnesota Author: Duluth, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Northstar Ford Duluth, Minnesota

Feb 16 2017
Linkshe Dress ordered was not dress received, to get a refund of only 60% they are giving me the runaround Shanghai China
Author: albany, New York Bait-and-Switch: Linkshe Internet

Feb 16 2017
Anthony Abbott jerk,rude,goofy,scum,weird Townsend Tennessee  The whole church is fake. Author: Rense, Indiana Nonprofit Organizations: Anthony Abbott Townsend, Tennessee

Feb 16 2017
Railjobhub.com scam 6822006675 US rail recruitment center They charge you $39 as part of registration for the rail recruiter site Nationwide
Author: Beaver, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Railjobhub.com scam 6822006675 Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Tan Tara trans My wife broke her foot and I needed to get home for my 12 yr old daughter and when I spoke to Dave in safety about it I was terminated on the spot and left stranded in muscataine I sat in a Gas Station for 8hrs til I found a ride and he stole $77 from me what a PR#@k and companies like this wonder why they can't keep any drivers Internet TanTara's Side of the Story Author: New Cadtle, Indiana Local Transportation: Tan Tara trans Internet

Feb 16 2017
Coastal Financial Services CFS Fraud, Scam, Collections, Dangerous Savannah Nationwide Violation of the FDCPA Author: Georgia Collection Agency's: Coastal Financial Services Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
BoatsToGo.com TERRIBLE COMPANY TRIES TO BAIT YOU INTO PAYING THEIR HIGH SHIPPING North Miami Florida
This customer is a nut job and never purchased anything from us Author: Dania Beach, Florida Boat Dealers: BoatsToGo.com North Miami, Florida

The Natural Hair Shop Scammed Me Out Of My Money Internet
Customer offered multiple options, instead customer was rude and used expletives Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Beauty Products: The Natural Hair Shop Internet

Feb 16 2017
Home Partners of America Home Partners kept a $4,000.00 fee for a home we did NOT move into due to my husband becoming ill. We asked them to transfer the funds to a one story property or issue a refund. They would not. Chicago Illinois Author: Clayton , Indiana Accounting: Home Partners of America

Feb 16 2017
network capital funding corporation Liliana Martinez They pretend to answer your real request for assistance on the web. now they have my social security number and a few other things that can hurt my credit. miami Florida Author: Tallahassee, Florida Mortgage Brokers: network capital funding corporation miami, Florida

Feb 16 2017
Quickbpc.com Stole my Amazon gift credit, thanks cept Amazon gift cards but never gave me the Backpage credits Internet Author: Daytona Beach Shores, Florida Websites: Quickbpc.com Internet

Feb 16 2017
Price Busters discount stores in Maryland Ripoff Manufacturer warranty of new Ashley furniture couch broken after 2 weeks Rosedale Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Furniture & Furnishings: Price Busters discount stores in Maryland Rosedale, Maryland

Feb 16 2017
Life answers I continuously try to get life answers to stop sending me anything from them.i don't want the daily messages.I just want the emails.to stop Internet Author: Turner's falls, Massachusetts Art Galleries: Life answers Internet

Feb 16 2017
Molly Maid Waste of Money, didn't do the job paid for, vandalized my spare bedroom. rip off Cedar Point North Carolina
Author: Hubert, North Carolina Cleaning Services: Molly Maid edar Point, North Carolina

Feb 16 2017
Abella Mayfair newskinsolution.com & healthyface DO NOT PURCHASE - they charge additional fees to your credit card without telling you Toronto (although the a Vegas # on VISA charge) Internet Author: TORONTO, Oregon Bait-and-Switch: Abella Mayfair Internet

Feb 16 2017
Taylor Motor Group Purchased a car that is basically scrap why as it had been in an accident and had been sold to me as not being involved in one Newark NG24 4SW Internet
Author: New Mexico Auto Dealers: Taylor Motor Group Internet

Feb 16 2017
Skin and Eye Royale Fraud After seeing an advertisement for thse products I ordered the 14 day rial offer. I didn't receive the product for another four days. When I called my bank to check baance I have two charges taken out of my account prior to the end of the trial date. Fountain Valley California Author: Edison, New Jersey Skin Care: Skin and Eye Royale Fountain Valley, California