THEY REFUSE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: they refuse
There may be more specific results for "they refuse"
For more specific results for "they refuse"
Showing 1-25 of 110,362 Found Reports For more specific results for "they refuse"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 29 2017
PAYZA Payza put my account on hold when they asking me for passport , bank statements and photo for me holding my passport and i did it but they still didn't open my account Internet
Author: Duluth, Georgia Financial Services: PAYZA Internet

May 29 2017
EZ Moving Van Lines Absolutely don't use this company, they will cheat you. My estimate almost tripled upon actual move. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Naples, Florida Moving Companies: EZ Moving Van Lines West Palm Beach, Florida

May 29 2017
tryextremefit/ Garcinia/Miami, Fl. Refuse to to give refund, was nicely rude, talking to fast, was untruthful about the trial days. North Charleston South Carolina
Author: Newport News, Virginia Weightloss Programs: tryextremefit/ Garcinia/Miami, Fl. North Charleston , South Carolina

May 29 2017
Applied Bank OPEN CARD IN MY NAME I have NEVER opened an account with this bank. Now, they are on my credit report as I am over my limit. Boca Raton Florida Author: Hockley, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Applied Bank Boca Raton, Florida

May 29 2017
Pure cbd tincture securedonlinepurchase.com I ordered a free trial with $5.95 shipping to get my card number. After placing the order a page came up saying I ordered $79 worth of product to continue every month until canciled. They had no contact info to cancile. I searched the web and found a number and called to cancel but they refused to cancel without an order number which was never provided to me. Los Vegas? Internet Author: Penrose, Colorado Questionable Activities: Pure cbd tincture Internet

May 29 2017
Raleigh Walmart Supercenter DISHONEST. SELL DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS AND WHEN YOU TRY TO RETURN IT THEY REFUSE EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE RECEIPT AND HAVE PAID FOR WARRANTY. WASTE YOUR TIME SENDING YOU FROM ONE STORE TO THE OTHER. MAKE PROMISES AND DON'T KEEP IT. MERCENARY. NOT CONCERNED ABOUT THE CUSTOMERS AT ALL, ONLY THEIR POCKET BOOKS. Raleigh North Carolina
Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: Raleigh Walmart Supercenter , Raleigh, North Carolina

May 29 2017
Priceline Moving and Storage , Prestige Moving and Storage Increased my bill by 4000 dollars after the salesperson told me they wouldnt increase the bill Atlanta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Moving Companies: Priceline Moving and Storage Atlanta, Georgia

May 28 2017
Meaningful Beauty Monthly charge for only one shipment, to cover how much they over charge internet Nationwide Author: Naples, Maine Skin Care: Meaningful Beauty Nationwide

May 28 2017
American Professional institute Api They lied there wasn't no jobs I attended from 2008/2010 with the money that I am paying for and the fake student loan has been taking my money I want this taken off my record Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: American Professional institute Decatur, Georgia

May 28 2017
National Stident loan Servicing The company told me they were paying my studen loans and I was going to be in a debt forgiveness program. However I paid them money which was never paid on student loans Santa Ana California Author: Byram, Mississippi Advertising Agencies: National Stident loan Servicing Santa Ana, California

May 28 2017
Planet 7 Casino Stole my money and committed FRAUD unknown they won't disclose Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Casinos: Planet 7 Casino Internet

May 28 2017
Bingo Hall KEPT MY WINNINGS BUT THEY MORE Internet Author: Winter Haven, Florida Casinos & Cardrooms: Bingo Hall Internet

May 28 2017
Insurance king / founders insurance Quoted price for 3 months at $85 plus processing $12 total $97. Then I get cancelation notice. I called they said Ithey was only 2 months not 3. Basically they told me to prove it. I didn't realize I needed to record my phone calls. In short, they lied and ripped me off. The representative that sold me the insurance no longer works there. So too bad for me. Now I have no insurance. Great way to treat a vet. Illinois Author: Ft.Wayne, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Insurance king / founders insurance Internet

May 28 2017
evelina 14603east Moncrieff place suite100,Aurora,Co 80011 ordered the trial for face cream months ago, i didn't like it so i canceled the order sure enough the next month $97.41 was taken from my cc. i called they did put it back in , get this the next month same thing, called again money was return this happened 3 times. one time they took 2 payments . i was so mad. on 5/13/17 went to bank yep they took it again i called that day and they put back money and guess what ? yesterday found out from back on5/13 they issued me cream. today i tryed calling the phone number doesn't connect now. wtf. i am getting a lawyer involved now who happens to be related . i will be seeking punitive damages. Aurora Colorado Author: wilkins twp, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: evelina Nationwide

May 28 2017
Avanti Avanti eye creamAvanti skin cream Order free eye cream trial and free skin cream trial May 6. On May 20 was billed 89.97 and 85.97. I did NOT order this product I only wanted the trial. Contacted the company they told me there was nothing they could do. Nationwide avanti Author: Rocheport, Missouri Eye Care: Avanti Nationwide

May 28 2017
Okolona Septic Tank Service Send out inspectors and they insert their Unprofessional opinion to potential buyers louisville Kentucky Author: shepherdsville, Kentucky Property Management: Okolona Septic Tank Service louisville, Kentucky

May 28 2017
dating.polyamorydate.com Dating polyamory date, they promise to find women for you to stare a polygamy relationship but when you make your profile they manipulate your information and only put what they thing people it's gone like and not what you want, for example if you only w Manipulation of personal information. Internet
Author: West Hollywood, California Adult Web Sites: dating.polyamorydate.com Internet

May 28 2017
Economy Rent-A-Car Scam Artists - they love to steal your money while pretending to help you Otopenia Nationwide Insurance--- Author: Costa Mesa, California Travel Services: Economy Rent-A-Car Otopenia, Other

May 28 2017
Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed National Tech LLC Sebrina Johnson Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed Keith Carlson Jim Nothelfer They called to try to consolidate my student loans was one time payment of $150 and $49 a month for the next 3 years I looked them up on the BBB and went on to your website and I found out this is a scam Las Vegas Nevada and California Nationwide Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Adult Career & Continuing Education: Equitable Acceptance Dept of Ed Nationwide

May 27 2017
World Patent Marketing They pretended to do work to get my patent started. Miami Beach Flordia 33139 Nationwide Author: Hicksville, Ohio Landscaping: World Patent Marketing Internet

May 27 2017
National credit systems inc. Refuse to verify debt owed ATLANTA Georgia Author: Denver, Colorado Liars: National credit systems inc. ATLANTA , Georgia

May 27 2017
Texas DirectAuto VROOM Their motto is to wow you boy did they! Wow, I can't believe I fell for their lies! Stafford Texas Author: West Chicago, Illinois Auto Dealers: Texas DirectAuto

May 27 2017
Tradition Transportation Tim and Jim Evans , Ben Bard , Jim MC Gee my other half has worked for tradition for a little over a year now tho he has gone three weeks without pay before and they have him as a lease operator they force them to run their customer freight which is not right because of the miles dead head they will send you , so in turn they get their customer freight deliveries on the lease operators fuel. Angola Indiana Author: Rensselaer, Indiana Trucking Companies: Tradition Transportation Angola, Indiana

May 27 2017
HEADLOCK, CLEEN-TESTO BOOST, CHARISMATIC HEALTH, BA2*HAMMERTESTO, Youth Renew. BEWARE! BIGGEST FRAUD EVER. FAKE PRODUCTS WITH HORRIBLE SIDE EFFECTS( HEADACHE, SUICIDE THOUGHTS, DEPRESSION, AND MORE), TRIAL $4.99, HOWEVER THEY CHARGE YOU $88.57 FOR EVERY TRIAL BOTTLE WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT Fountain Valley, CA 92728 (Fake address) Internet
Author: Bronx , New York Supplemental Health Programs: headlock Internet

May 27 2017
pisam.ci Polyclinique Internationale Sainte Anne-Marie · ACCUEIL, Sam P, (225) 22 48 31 31 info@pisam.ci scam. they didnt pay me of my work Côte d'Ivoire Nationwide
Author: Doha, Healthcare Centers: pisam.ci POLYCLINIQUE INTERNATIONALE SAINTE ANNE MARIE Nationwide