THIRD SCROLL PRODUCTS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: third scroll products
There may be more specific results for "third scroll products"
For more specific results for "third scroll products"
Showing 26-50 of 17,669 Found Reports For more specific results for "third scroll products"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 15 2017
ClairSkin Extra Firming Complex (2 bottles)Instant Wrinkle Serum I ordered what I thought was 1 free sample of ClairSkin Extra Firming Complex in May 2017. Now as of 7/14/2017, I have received 2 other bottles of their products which I did not order, nor do I want. I was never told of the possibility that I would receive and be charged for any additional products. They just keep coming in the mail! Fulfillment Center-3465 S. Arlington ,Akron, OH Washington Author: Omak, Washington Skin Care: ClairSkin Washington

Jul 15 2017
Somal Watches Clocks Parts & Tools Supply LTD bob, harvey, Somal Watches Clocks parts & Tools Supply# 48-30 Intermodal Drive, Brampton, Ontario- L6T 5K1 CANADA. CHEAP CHINESE/ REPLICA PRODUCTS RIPPED ME OFF MANY TIMES AND RIPPED OFF OTHERS brampton Ontario Author: brampton, Ontario Clock Repair: Somal Watches Clocks Parts & Tools Supply LTD bramton, Ontario

Jul 15 2017
Bailey Holt and Branisha Wilson Internet Card Scam Internet It is a scam - always - to send money to a third party rather than applying directly for a credit card Author: Dayton , Ohio Internet Fraud: Bailey Holt and Branisha Wilson Internet

Jul 15 2017
Lighten lemon creme company 100% TRUE SCAMING COMPANY! Texas Internet Author: ottawa, Ontario Beauty Products: Lighten lemon creme company Internet

Jul 14 2017
Measurable Difference Chrislie Formulations; Lashem Vendors, Employees and Contractors Beware Asuza California Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: Measurable Difference Asuza, California

Jul 14 2017
Bella Serata; care@trybellaserata.com Miss represented their products as joanna Gaines product St Petersburg Florida Author: Fredericksburg, Texas Questionable Activities: Bella Serata St Petersburg, Florida

Jul 14 2017
Aleko Products Misrepresented product and refused to rectify the problem created by by misinformation Kent Washington Author: Sweet Home, Oregon Building Products: Aleko Products Kent, Washington

Jul 14 2017
Mcm loft conversions - Colin mills - Fraud Fitted cheap rubbish when i paid for expensive high end Essex Internet
Author: Horsham, Alabama Building Products: Mcm loft conversions - Colin mills - Fraud Internet

ABH Pharma or ABH Nature Products MUST READ Edgewood New York
Author: New York Drug Manufacturers: ABH Pharma Edgewood, New York

Jul 13 2017
Krasa and ilus Beware of faux celebrity endorsed beauty products and free trials PO Box 23965 Saint Petersburg, FL 33742 Internet Author: Shelbyville, Kentucky Skin Care: Krasa and Ilus Internet

Jul 13 2017
derma/divine or Tri derma divine Beware Skin Care Company is a total ripoff. They sent me a product I never ordered for the eyes and charged me $84.97 and refused to return my money in addition to a skin care product for 89.94. They say I signed a form saying I had 14 days to request a refund or no money back. The order was made on 4/15 and the products were mailed on 4/30 and 5/2/17 when my account was billed. This was after 15 days giving us no time to test the product. Also there was nothing on the order form saying 14 days from ordering the product to request a refund. They ripped us off by sending us a product we never ordered with a charge of $84.97 and refusing to give us a testing period with the product in hand. This Company is a cheat and a fraud and will send you something you did not order and will refuse to return your money and give you no time to test the product. They will not give you any management names or addresses where you can call or write to complain about the service or follow up on a refund. Savannah, Georgia or St Petersburg, Florida Internet and either Georgia or Florida Author: St George, Utah Skin Care: derma/divine or Tri derma divine Internet

Jul 13 2017
Derma Genetix Never mentioned auto shipping every 30 days St. Petersburg Florida Author: Sun city, Arizona Beauty Products: Derma Genetix Internet

Jul 13 2017
Neurofuse Misleading online ad for ordering products Internet Author: Cherry Hill, New Jersey Alternative Health: Neurofuse Internet

Jul 12 2017
Vine Vera Vine Vera is a ripoff Puerto Rico Nationwide Author: Port Orange, Florida Beauty Products: Vine Vera Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
AMI Ventures Inc Never received Products Internet Author: Whiteville, Tennessee Customer: AMI Ventures Inc Internet

Jul 12 2017
Yiwu Kanekalon Wigs Accessories Ltd colorwigs.comsellproducts.com.cnbuycarnival.com Avoid this company Yiwu Kanekalon Wigs Accessories Ltd Zhejiang China Author: Guildford, Alabama Beauty Products: Yiwu Kanekalon Wigs Accessories Ltd Internet

Miz Barn Miz Barn Scraming Rip-off Internet Fresh Meadows NY
Author: Desoto, Texas Beauty Products: Miz Barn Internet

Bargainlight.com Fake creed cologne Internet
Author: Wichita Falls , Texas Beauty Products: Bargainlight.com Internet

Jul 11 2017
axon axon pressure products Theft of products by extortion by in house attorney Houston Texas Author: GRAPEVINE, Texas Liars: axon Houston, Texas

Jul 11 2017
Luxury Pools of Michigan Greg Ibrahim Alpha Pools 10 Months and the Pool Is Only a Third of the Way Completed, Rip Off Pool Contractor Shelby Twp Michigan
Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Builders & Contractors: Luxury Pools of Michigan Shelby Twp, Michigan

Jul 11 2017
Alucia Skin sent products that were supposed to be free samples Los Angeles, California Nationwide Author: Fort Madison, Iowa Telemarketers: Alucia Skin Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
Precision Products Five Minute Fence Do Not Order Five Minute Fence Product Renton Washington
Author: Texas Paint & Wallpaper: Precision Products Renton, Washington

Jul 10 2017
Allumiere anti aging cream Allumiere Skin Care Company I clicked on a site in facebook to receive a free sample of the Allumiere anti-aging cream. They charged me for shipping. The cream arrives and has not bill or contact information stating that I will be charged from my credit card, if I keep these products. They made two separate charges that total $220+ and I have no way of contacting them. No numbers or address or website were ever given. Worse part is my Roseaca is worse by using it. I would gladly give back the cream if I knew where to. Very shady operation I fell for. I would like my $ back! Internet Author: Weymouth, Massachusetts Skin Care: Allumiere anti aging cream Internet

Jul 10 2017
Beaute Beaute products are a total ripoff! I thought I was receiving two samples for $10. They, of course, put me on automatic renewal and charged me $95 for the two products. When I called to cancel, they told me they had already shipped, tho could not give me a tracking no. Also, when you call, they pressure you with all kinds of questions and products. Learned my lesson. DO NOT deal with this company or believe customer reviews--just another internet scammer, and the the cremes themselves are no better than anything I've tried before. Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Skin Care: Beaute Internet

Jul 10 2017
wholesalepesticides.com Cedar Oil Texas UPDATE: Refund was Issued By Seller Author: California Landscaping: wholesalepesticides.com Internet