Your Search | this jerseys

May 04 2016
Award notification commission Anc Harassed over a number of years. Always paid the acquisition fee. Plus postage. Not anymore. No one will ever win this fraudulent jackpot! Kansas City Kansas Author: Okc, Oklahoma Financial Services: Award notification commission Kansas City , Kansas

May 04 2016
Safeco Insurance Most dreadful customer service I've even been exposed to. Anthrax is more enjoyable than dealing with this company. Seattle Washington Author: Houston, Texas Car Insurance: Safeco Insurance Seattle, Washington

May 04 2016
calvary portfolio services this debt was given to my ex husband in our divorce decree back in 2004 i paid my debts when he didnt pay his they started after me i have told them repeatedly that this was not my debt so they proceeded to apply this to my credit report 2 of the credit reports removed it but exuifax will not remove it unless cavary have it removed austin,tx Nationwide The decree is not what you think... Author: austin, Texas Telemarketers: calvary portfolio services Nationwide

May 04 2016
Supercell Clash of Clans; Clash Royale This company is banning paying players from the game without reason or explanation Helsinki Finland Internet Author: Burleson, Texas Software: Supercell Internet

May 04 2016
Hampster Industries, BigTimeFootballs.com, BigTimeBats.com, Big Time Footballs, Big Time Bats I ordered a Football from bigtimefootballs.com and it was paid for by my bank (which I can show proof of) on 2/10/16. I have called 5 times and sent 4 emails to inquire on when it will be delivered. On the website and when I call the company, the only response that I ever get is that all footballs are delayed and they have no idea when it will ship out nor can anyone provide me with any other contact information to follow up on this. Its been almost 12 weeks and I still have no football nor a time frame of when it will be shipped even though this was paid for back on 2/10. The only option I have is to send an email to customer.service@bigtimefootballs.com of which I have never received a response. When will I receive this football? Mundelein Illinois
Author: Windsor, Colorado Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Hampster Industries Mundelein, Illinois

May 04 2016
Texas Singles LOOK OUT FOR THIS COMPANY IT’S A SCAM!!! austin Texas Author: Round Rock, Texas Better Business Bureau: Texas Singles austin, Texas

May 04 2016
Link U Web Design - Riverside Link is not the right 4 letter word that this company should have befor U in there name. Riverside California Author: norco, California Websites: Link U Web Design - Riverside Corona , California

May 04 2016
Raquel Silva law davis i want my money back! davis California FAKE PERSON AND FALSE REPORT - RIPOFF REPORT NEEDS TO REMOVE THIS! Author: davis, California Legal Services: Raquel Silva law davis, California

May 04 2016
Asurion Phone Claims This company wanted to charge me $199 to replace a broken phone which I pay for a protection plan and been with this company for years. Nationwide Author: Vossburg, Mississippi Cellular Phone Companies: Asurion Phone Claims Nationwide

10, Report #1012091

May 04 2016
Stone Quarry Bulldogs TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Stone Quarry Bulldog's customers receive complete satisfaction. Stone Quarry’s approach focuses on providing finest quality English bulldog puppies available. *UPDATE: Stone Quarry Bulldogs promises continued operations improvement by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Stone Quarry Bulldogs is recognized by Ripoff Report as a Verified Safe business.
Author: Brunswick, Ohio Animal Abuse: Stone Quarry Bulldogs TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Stone Quarry Bulldogs breed, show, sell English bulldogs, standard & mini sized. Stone Quarry Bulldogs, AKC inspected & compliant facility. Stone Quarry Bulldogs money back guarantees all puppies with 1 year written health guarantee against any life-threatening genetic defect! Dedicated to finding loving homes & educating owners for healthy loving bulldogs.Stone Quarry Bulldogs Garrettsville, Ohio

May 04 2016
DealerDeals Direct I purchased Adobe Creative Suite in 2013 for just over $900. Just this week I was locked out of my program by Adobe who now tell me that I am using pirated software registered to someone else. Mooresville North Carolina Author: Waurn Ponds, Virginia Computer Software: DealerDeals Direct Mooresville, North Carolina

May 03 2016
Excel pharmaceuticals I sent money via money order , it was signed for. Upon email several times I got nothing but rude emails from this company I sent these ppl close to $800.00 Internet Author: Hesperia, California Drug Manufacturers: Excel pharmaceuticals Internet

May 03 2016
Angelo Moe Hard money made easy Angelo Moe is a waste of space in this world Atlanta Georgia Author: Norcross , Georgia Loans: Angelo Moe

May 03 2016
Cat's Exotics THIS DEALER SELLS UNSAFE CARS Lynnwood Washington HEY JIM Author: Glendale, California Auto Dealers: Cat's Exotics Lynnwood , Washington

May 03 2016
Coporation Credit Builders Coporation Giant Inc cfosrus.com coporationsgiantmembersonly.con Hi I am writing to let consumers know about this company and how they rip me off and took my 19k for a coporation that they never intended to fund. Beverly Hill California Author: jacksonville, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Coporation Credit Builders Beverly Hill, California

May 03 2016
Mike Taulli The phone guy West Covina This guy lies through his teeth. West Covina California Author: Norwalk, California Small Business Services: Mike Taulli West Covina, California

May 03 2016
Rustoleum - HomeDepot Recommended we use this t Paint our Driveway - --too High VOC now driveway cracking, peeling -seeking more paint Atlanta, Georgia Illinois for Rustoleum Nationwide
Author: West Hills, California Paint & Wallpaper: Rustoleum - HomeDepot Nationwide

May 03 2016
Power Wash This Palmetto FL This company was hired to presure wash the backside of my 4 story townhome. The intent of this email is to warn all River Bay Renters and Town Home Owners of a company we used for power washing the outside of our home for mold and mildew removal.Palmetto Florida Author: Palmetto, Florida Cleaning Services: Power Wash This Palmetto, Florida

May 03 2016
STAMPS.COM charge me 15.99 dollar at the begining of every month for nothing. And, they never told me they will do this. In fact, they told me (I made phone call when I try to use STAMPS.COM) here is no additional fee when use STAMPS.COM, but this is lie. Internet Author: columbus, Indiana Shipping Companies: STAMPS.COM Internet

May 03 2016
florida central credit union port charlotte fl 33948 FCCU-MANAGER DIANE YEATHAM DISCRIMINATING AGAINST ME BY MY FICO CREDIT SCORE AND DENYING ME A MORTGAGE LOAN LIED ABOUT MY CREDIT SCORE BEING 604- WHEN IT WAS 736 EXPERIAN port charlotte fl Florida FICO mortgage scores are different from the scores you viewed Author: NORTH PORT, Florida Banks: florida central credit union port charlotte fl, Florida

May 03 2016
Volcan Health VL Health Program THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM - DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM Scottsdale Arizona Author: Aztec, New Mexico Weightloss Programs: Volcan Health Scottsdale, Arizona

May 03 2016
Formula One Autocentres Lets ruin this couples bank holiday weekend mansfield united kingdom Author: mansfield nottinghamshire, Alabama Auto Parts: Formula One Autocentres mansfield, United Kingdom

May 03 2016
Ruth H Keyser I'm being charged for items I have not ordered nor have received. If this is a subscription I want it canceled NOW and my money returned. Ramona California Author: Ramona, California Unusual Rip-Off: Ruth H Keyser Ramona, California

May 02 2016
Tata Ngolo took advantage came onto me flirted with me not professional with young women Chicago but lies and says he is in Cuba Illinois Tata ngolo is wonderful person Author: miami, Florida Astrologers & Psychics: Tata Ngolo Internet

25, Report #1292048

May 02 2016
Trade Guy tradeguy.co.nz Refusal to refund on their 100% moneyback guarantee Wellington Internet
Hardworking NZ business under vitriolic attack Author: Harlow, Clothing Stores: Trade Guy Internet