Your Search | this jerseys

May 23 2016
S.S. Photography Shango Sankofa breached my trust, took away my work in their name, accused me of having issues and threatening Montreal Quebec Resolved Author: Ottawa, Ontario Photography: S.S. Photography Montreal, Quebec

May 23 2016
Synchrony bank account defender I have sent the information they need at least three times...once by certified mail and twice by fax. I have had this insurance to pay my HSN account if laid off...well I was laid off 3-16-16 and still nothing. Atlanta Georgia Author: Springfield, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Synchrony bank account defender Atlanta, Georgia

May 23 2016
Brandon Relkoff aka Mike Relkoff aka Michael Relkoff aka Brandon Greer aka Mike Greer Or any of the 71 other known alias's Everything this monster touches dies. Monroe - is the latest Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Services: Brandon Relkoff Nationwide

May 23 2016
Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs I found a 1967 Chevy 2 nova for 8,400.00 to b sold by a Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs. This is a real person who is employed by National Geographic as a photographer. She said that the car was already crated up and ready to be shipped to who ever buys it. So she sent me a phony name of asb transport limited in Shelby my. I called 406-966-0277 and talked to George. When I tried to locate the shipping co via the web, nothing. Checked the shipping co address and 340 1st st de Shelby does not exsist.all my checking with Shelby police yielded this is a fraud and identity theft. Darn shame we can't do anything about it because it's not a million dollars. Bad excuse for what they are doing. Shelby mt. Internet
Author: Fruita, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs Internet

May 23 2016
Foremost Home Insurance Run from this Insurance Company Run Run Run Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Clarksdale , Mississippi Insurance Companies: Foremost Home Insurance Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

May 23 2016
Amtrak On April 20 2016 I purchased a round trip ticket from Van Nuys Amtrak Station to Anahiem Amtrak Station upon going and coming back the conductors were being rude and verbally abusive. I reported this to the Customer Relations Department but they did not help me in anyway.l Washington DC Washington Amtrak Author: Sun Valley, California Unusual Rip-Off: Amtrak Washington DC , Washington

May 23 2016
Speedy Cash I borrowed 250.00 from this company and they keep harassing me through the Postal Service  North Hollywood California Here's What To Do Author: Sun Valley, California Dead Beat Customers: Speedy Cash North Hollywood , California

May 23 2016
Allure Marketing Group I almost fell for this scheme New York New York Author: newark, New Jersey Multi-Level Marketing: Allure Marketing Group New York, New York

May 23 2016
True Dental Discount This is company is Posing as a real dental insurance plan. St Louis MO Nationwide Author: St Louis, Missouri Dental Services: True Dental Discount Nationwide

May 23 2016
Robert S. Never Use This Company Hollywood Florida Author: St. Louis, Missouri Moving & Storage: Robert S. St. Louis, Missouri

May 22 2016
Explore Talent Mr. Lopez at 702-857-7438 I have been scamed three time with this company. I was contacted stating that they have an actinc job for my daughter only if i update her profile with another 298 dollars. I have never been contacted with a real acting job for my daughter on for money. Nationwide Author: Saginaw, Michigan Modeling & Talent Agencies: Explore Talent Nationwide

May 22 2016
Beauty Impressions Advertised on my Facebook page how Ellen degenerous was fired from show because she was to old looking and she was promoting this product.. I feel like a fool... I have the product but have not opened it Pacoima California Author: Taylor , Michigan Liars: Beauty Impressions California

May 22 2016
AmeriTrust,  M. Pullley; J. Badgett Ripoff....loss over $2500 with this company while waiting to close on a HUD property in addition to paying HUD for numerous extension of time to close. After 6 months HUD closed my account, refused to allow me anymore extensions and I lost over $2500 in the process. AmeriTrust had no response. Don't waste your time and money. Find a reputable mortgage company. Charlotte North Carolina Author: New York Unusual Rip-Off: AmeriTrust Charlotte, North Carolina

May 22 2016
Ebay Seller caius_urtfwee3 This Ebay Seller is selling FAKE Silver Bars, and not refunding money. Seller refuses to respond to repeated requests and continues to sell these fake silver bars. FAKE Silver Bars being sold on Ebay Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Jewelry Stores: Ebay Seller caius_urtfwee3 Internet

May 22 2016
 This company silver cloud finicial is a rip off. All information from them should be in plain sight. I don't know how they are able to triple the finance charges on these loans, but its a travisty. .and they need to be made responsible for not responding to their customers.Internet Author: Porter Ranch, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Silver cloud finicial Internet

May 22 2016
Dr Robert Klein Chiropractic Center Klein Chiropractic Center MARISOL THE MASSAGE THERAPIST LEFT ME STRANDED IN THE PARKING LOT Boca Raton Florida I WROTE THIS REVIEW IN ANGER AND ON IMPULSE Author: Boca Raton, Florida Chiropractors: Dr Robert Klein Chiropractic Center Boca Raton, Florida

May 22 2016
New Brilliance Cream this was suppose to be a trial offer for a anti aging cream for 29.95 , but soon after there were 2 different charges to my account totalling almost $180.00 that was not authorized by me nor was it mentioned when ordering their product Rancho Santa Fe CA Author: Morristown, Tennessee Pharmacies: New Brilliance Cream Internet

May 21 2016
Car Registration Easy Guide This is identical to some of the complaints that I have already read. I went online to renew my car registation. These scammers have infiltrated the site, taking adventage of unsuspection consumers. I went on dol.wa.org to renew my license.The scammers have a very officlal looking cover, in order to deceive people unkown Internet Author: Bellevue, Washington DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Car Registration Easy Guide Internet

May 21 2016
Duckbill kennels Robert Milner We purchased a lab puppy - known as a legacy lab- we paid extra for the linage and we had puppy trained- we have just found out that the dog has luxating patellar and sever hip displays is- Milner refuses to discuss this Sommerville Tennessee Author: Royal Oak, Maryland Questionable Activities: Duckbill kennels Sommerville, Tennessee

May 21 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Scammed me out of $20 stating this money was a process g fee and that I had 14 days to get this money to them to claim a check for $3, 900, 000.00 recorded officially in my name as of 05- 10-2016. They also scammed me out of $6. 93 as I was given a deadline to have my personal Identification No. : 40142477784 back to them with the $20 by May 24, 2016 so I sent money & ALL claim information back to them PRIORITY MAIL. I later read on the Internet the next day after sending them the $20 by Priority mail that the name of their business & letter was a RIP OFF SCAM. BABYLON New York Author: Barboursville, Virginia Financial Services: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

May 21 2016
Vanillabelle Ragdolls aka Roberta J Graziadei, Roberta M Graziade, Robert M Graziadei, R M Graziadei, Nettie Graziadei, Bobbi Graziadei, Antionette DeLeonardis) CROWDFUNDER SCAM Clark Mills New York
Blocked People; Dead Kittens? Author: Mongaup Valley, New York Internet Fraud: Vanillabelle Ragdolls Clark Mills, New York

May 21 2016
Northland Group Inc. I have been paying this company for about 4 years now for repayment of tuition to a college, and I used to get a letter once a month after payment had been received. Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Butte, Montana Collection Agencies: Northland Group Inc. Minneapolis, Minnesota

May 21 2016
NTS Direct LLC Mike Carlin (Accounts)Dan (technician dispatch tickets)Scott (Technician dispatch tickets)Rose (Accounts) This Company has not paid invoices (5) total for $1402.50 since July 2015,  Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Murfreesboro, Tennessee Telephone Companies: NTS Direct LLC Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

May 21 2016
Rev Kelly Pov I was on craigslist looking for housing and this Scamer had one so called posted on craigslist saying he owns the house at (((REDACTED))) Columbus Ohio.  Columbus ohio Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Computer Fraud: Rev Kelly Pov Internet

May 21 2016
Drivetime Bridgecrest This company defrauds hard working people out of money, lies and sells cars that won't run and they are completely unhelpful,rude,lying thieves. Houston Texas Author: Needville, Texas Auto Dealers: Drivetime Nationwide