Your Search | this jerseys

Feb 09 2016
www.Blauren.bigcartel.com she_brookelaurenhilaryshideaway.com This person is selling body shapers on line and not sending the product  Los Angeles Internet Author: Mesquite, Texas Clothing Stores: www.Blauren.bigcartel.com she_brookelaurenhilaryshideaway.com This person is selling body shapers on line and not sending the product Internet Internet

Feb 09 2016
Veritas Law Group John M. Ribarich, Esq. In 2013, my husband and I entered into an agreement with Ribarich & Veritas Law Group for a home modification. They charged us $14,000.00 for a loan modification, we paid the entire amount. As of this date, we lost our home,  Los Angeles California Author: Perris, California Loan Modification: Veritas Law Group Los Angeles, California

Feb 09 2016
29 Prime Russell Wallace CEO, 29 Lite Scam Company!!! This company stole my money!!! mission viejo, California  Author: los angeles, California Advertising / Deceptive: 29 Prime mission viejo, California

Feb 09 2016
29 prime contacted me and said they were from Google and that they could put me on the front page . also front page of Yahoo, and Bing. that was on 02/14/2012 I have not been on once on any page,every, Internet  *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.   Author: RICHMOND, Texas Questionable Activities: 29 Prime Internet

Feb 09 2016
29 prime,DMI Forrest Blackburn,Russell Wallace Forrest Blackburn conned me into investing $100,000 into this scam operation, Internet  Author: Kapaa, Hawaii Computer Fraud: 29 Prime Internet

Feb 09 2016
CreditUpdates Just looking for an apartment to move to and this happened! Walnut California Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Housing Rentals: CreditUpdates Internet

Feb 09 2016
29 PRIME MARKETING COMP   THIS MARKETING COMPANY SCAMMED ME OUT OF A LOT OF MONEY IRVINE , California    Author: JERSEY CITY, New Jersey Computer Marketing Companies: 29 Prime IRVINE, California

Feb 09 2016
29 prime Your Local Merchant The Feds need to Investigate this Company Irvine, California Author: San Diego, California Wanted Criminals: 29 Prime Irvine, California

Feb 09 2016
Advent Ranking AKA this is another call center from 29prime.com - same scam - web address http://www.adventranking.com/ http://www.trustlink.org/Reviews/29-Prime-206394538 Irvine California Author: laderra ranch, California Advertising Agencies: Advent Ranking Irvine, California

Feb 09 2016
Advance Cash America / Keith Dsouza This case will be downloaded on February 19, 2016 unless you pay $ 1,86.85 Phone is New York Based Internet AKA Keith Dsouza Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Collection Agencies: Advance Cash America Internet

Feb 09 2016
Budget Suites of America We a week stay for our son. they had us give them a deposit. they told us that we would receive our deposit back. we called them and they said wait 2 weeks. nothing came they were very rude and passed the phone around. this was not funny. they lied and took our money and said there is nothing they can do. we will never stay there. there were roaches everywhere Phoenix Arizona  What?? Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Hotel: Budget Suites of America Phoenix Arizona , Arizona

Feb 08 2016
Agility 360 WARNING - TO ALL POTENTIAL BANKS AND MORTGAGE LENDERS. The Executives At Agility 360 were previous Execs at a FAILED MORTGAGE STARTUP that was MIRED IN CONTROVERSY. RESEARCH THIS COMPANY BEFORE GIVING THEM ANY BUSINESS. This Company Was Thrown Together After Their Former Company Crashed And Burned in a Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Due To 'Mismanagement and Inept Leadership'. Carrollton Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Mortgage Companies: Agility 360 Carrollton, Texas

Feb 08 2016
PayPal Seller Protection is Non-Existent -- PayPal Complicit in Defrauding Honest eBay Sellers San Jose, California Nationwide
PayPal Explanation Author: Williston, North Dakota Credit Card Processing Companies: PayPal Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
Customized Concrete LLC Chris Wilson This company is a ripoff, they will take your money and run!!! Dayville Connecticut Author: Danielson, Connecticut Builders & Contractors: Customized Concrete LLC Dayville, Connecticut

Feb 08 2016
Impressions Salon and Beauty Bar Rick and Christine Sukmanowski They stole my money and my car! Euharlee Georgia True, it was Rick Author: yes, Alabama Liars: Impressions Salon and Beauty Bar Georgia

Feb 08 2016
Renue Derma This company keeps sending me orders that i did not order I paid shipping on a free bottle 0nly San Diego California Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: Renue Derma San Diego, California

Feb 08 2016
Neuology Neu-Vitality. Dark Matter They sign you up with a free offer online for a small charge. Then a few weeks later you get a horrendous bill on your credit card(about $280 Cdn) saying you will be charged this amount each month unknown. USA Internet Author: Drumheller, Alberta Supplemental Health Programs: Neuology Internet

Feb 08 2016
Clog Master LLC TIMOTHY MOZELAK Filled my basement with sewage attempting to clear a clogged pipe. Refused to clean it up. Never mentioned that this would be a possibility. Bristol Connecticut Author: Bristol, Connecticut Plumbing: Clog Master LLC Bristol, Connecticut

Feb 08 2016
Central Billing Ripoff by Readers Discount Center Los Angeles Nationwide Also dealing with this Author: Sherwood, Arkansas News Media: Central Billing Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
Minnesota Life Insurance Co. AKZO NOBEL INC. which is using the Securian Financial group,Inc. along with the actual insurance carrier who is Minnesota Life Insurance Company Basically these people are trying to get out of paying insurance to retired people who have been retired over the last 5 to 15 years or more by changing the type of policy that the person once had. My father worked at Akzo Nobel Inc. for over 25 years and retired back in 2005 or so. At this time the policy that he had was equivalent to payout 60,000 dollars upon death to his beneficiaries in event of his untimely death. Supposedly this policy could go no lower than half of the original base amount after 5 years after retiring, or 30,000 dollars for the same amount he has paid in over the years and is now paying. Now all of the sudden they send him a letter stating that they are suddenly reducing his and other retired persons policies to only paying out 5,000 dollars in death benefits and ask them to change or update their beneficiary information.  North St. Paul Minnesota Author: trinity, North Carolina Personal Services: Minnesota Life Insurance Co. North St. Paul, Minnesota

Feb 07 2016
my diet I did NOT order this Internet Author: Hamburg, New York Weightloss Programs: my diet Internet

Feb 07 2016
Skyville Bulldogs Anthony Davis DO NOT SEND MONEY FOR A DOG to this person. I fortunately was able to cancel my transaction before he picked up the money. Only out $55 instead of $600. Baltimore Maryland
Author: St. Charles, Missouri Better Business Bureau: Skyville Bulldogs Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 07 2016
CREDIT ACCEPTANCE High interest rate upside down car loan, retrieved vehicle from and now garnishing my pay southfield Nationwide Answer this question Author: Middletown, New York Auto Dealers: CREDIT ACCEPTANCE Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
Chillingo Iron Force Android game This game is stacking the playing field to ripoff the new player instantly of any money invested almost instantly. Nationwide Author: ira twp, Michigan Computer Fraud: Chillingo Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
eachbuyer sales@jewelry-diy.com I purchase an item that required an adapter, If the seller had stated that for U.S customer's would have to buy an adapter, I would not have purchased the product. Stating that our website description has wrote that this item is included : 1 X Adapter (AU plug), is not clear to me, and I didn't know what that meant. If you are going to sell a product in the U.S, you should sell a U.S adapter, or at least make it clear to the U.S customer that the product dose not come with a U.S plug and you would need to purchase an additional plug in order to operate the product. It is not fair to sell a product to a U.S customer with a plug that comes from another country, and won't work in a U.S plug. I feel that is false advertisement because it is not clear that the plug being sent can not be used in the U.S. Hong Kong Internet Author: Washington, Alabama Sales People: eachbuyer Internet