THIS JERSEYS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: this jerseys
There may be more specific results for "this jerseys"
For more specific results for "this jerseys"
Showing 1-25 of 88,491 Found Reports For more specific results for "this jerseys"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 26 2017
Secret Seruns This is a ripoff. I ordered the trial, cancelled my order in the 15 days, and they charged me $89.41 anyway. And you can't send back the product if you open it ,dah! and they won't give you a refund. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF. california Author: Newport News, Virginia Skin Care: Secret Seruns Internet

Apr 26 2017
Princeton Nutrients I ordered over $300 worth of products from this company after 2 months no delivery just excuses then silence and no further feedback.No effort was made to send me new goods after several attemts on my behalf.A very dishonest way to conduct business while playing with peoples health. Internet Author: MELBOURNE, Alabama Online Psychiatrist: Princeton Nutrients Internet

Apr 26 2017
Robert Annenberg Wall street realty company Robert Annenberg will take your money with the promise to rent a place to you, and then once he has the money, he becomes nasty. Will accuse you of having drug problems, no jon, homeless, anything just to belittle you. He has been caught in real estate scams before, please SO NOT send this guy ANY money, he will laugh and say thanks for the money, with no intentions of letting you rent the places he advertises Sebring Florida
Author: New London, Connecticut Landlords: Robert Annenberg Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Ageless Product Alucia Ultra Premium Anti-Wrinkle ComplexLumella Intensive Eye Serum rip-off skin care and eye care products, do not fall for this scam Los Angeles California Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Skin Care: Ageless Product california

Apr 26 2017
Dealswheels.org Wade, Wade Lindsay, Wade Lindsey, Wade Aaron, Wade Aron, Chris Miller I did a bank transfer of $1712.42 to this company to purchase wheels and tires for my vehicle and they never arrived. I was constantly lied to by Wade about where my order was and problems he was having. He told me he was using other people's money to pay for previous people's purchases. I have proof. California, Washington California/Wash Author: Fountain, Colorado Auto Parts: Dealswheels.org California

Apr 26 2017
SY Web Design This co using my website, logo, and registered name to steal customers Flowermound Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Computer Fraud: SY Web Design Flowermound, Texas

Apr 26 2017
RGIS DO NOT APPLY OR HIRE THIS COMPANY STOCKBRIDGE GA Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: RGIS Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
S&J ENGINES, INC., SPOKANE WA A STAND UP GUY BOUGHT THIS BUSINESS THIS YEAR SPOKANE Washington Author: Sherwood, Oregon Auto Parts: S&J ENGINES, INC., SPOKANE WA SPOKANE, Washington

Apr 26 2017
TyVy Pet Hotel My dog was NEGLiGENTLY killed at this facility Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Animal Services: TyVy Pet Hotel Tampa, Florida

Apr 26 2017
Revitalize Renew revitalize is a ripoff ! the send a TRIAL size for $4.99 plus shipping EACH for Revitalize and Renew. And don't mention that your 14 day trial starts that day. Asks if you want auto ship, NO. Then charge you $88.10 and $88.95 for them!! This is such a scam !!! Do not fall for this TRIAL program. On top of that it's not as good as they claim ! Internet Author: Ludington, Michigan Skin Care: Revitalize Internet

Apr 25 2017
Robert Kulikowski RK Real Estate Services Be very careful, college students, if renting from this man Longmont Colorado Author: Colorado Landlords: Robert Kulikowski RK Real Estate Services Longmont, Colorado

Apr 25 2017
The Janitorial Spot Inc. Lisa Moore and CEO Vickie Menifee and registered Agent Adrina D. Howard SCAM artist BEWARE!! This company is a total scam I paid $8000,00 for 2 contracts here in Phoenix Az.The Janitorial Spot located 3956 Town Center Blvd 478 Orlando Florida 32837 and 1629K ST. NW #300 Washington D.C. 20006 also PO Box 5379 Woodbridge,VA 22194. Telephone # 1-800-601-2730 ext.106. Scam artist Lisa Moore and Vivkie Menifee amd Adrina Howard Ive sent them numeruos emails for contracts or refund stated there working on it ,Its Ive bought contracts December 2015 thats when I sent them cashier check amount $8,000. Going on 17 months . Beware SCAM They do not have the contracts to give you and they don't issue refunds when they fail to perform. They have a lot of unresolved complaints. they can't deliver and want to keep your money as well.They continue to email me response lie after lie. I can send u screen shots of all the emails I have of proof.Also signed contracts.Please DONT SEND MONEY BEWARE OF THE JANITORIAL SPOT INC. ' SCAMMERS Washington D.C. Also located Orlando,Florida Washington D.C. and Orlando,Florida Author: peoria, Arizona Cleaning Services: The Janitorial Spot Inc.

Apr 25 2017
OGM*MAXDIVINITY This company is online; no e-mail given; I returned product; the real charge, $89.95 received 2 wks after order. Does not fulfill any promised skin improvements. Would not refund $89.75 for product that didn't meet their claims; I cancelled. Phone # is from Utah Internet Author: Elkhorn, Nebraska Skin Care: OGM*MAXDIVINITY Internet

Apr 25 2017
Color by pascale I purchased a mascara from pascale company April 6, 2017. This company has no customer service and I couldn't find a phone number to talk to some one alive. I haven't heard from them not even by e mail. Since I purchased the mascara for 6.99,I never got an email to confirm date and time where I must received my package. Facebook Author: El Paso , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Color by pascale Internet

Apr 25 2017
RCP Sevices Found fraudulent electronic check withdrawn from my bank account by RCP. This Company is not known to me, I never made or authorized a check for the amount ($ 395) Unknown Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Internet Fraud: RCP Sevices Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
1File, Ken from 1file.org Don't Fall For This...Student Loan Forgiveness SCAM!! SCAM SCAM SCAM Huntington Beach California Author: PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania Loan Modification: 1File Huntington Beach, California

Apr 25 2017
Deeray E.Cummings Deerey E.Cummings This Punk is a Con Artist .Always has been.No one in his family deals with him.He is known for identity theft of family,friends & anybody else!!! LV,Nv LV,Nv Author: California Wanted Criminals: Deeray E.Cummings LV,, Nv

Apr 25 2017
ATLsingles.com Atlanta Quality Single (It is a bit of a cat and mouse game with this company. I think they change their email address and names to avoid too many bad reviews exposing them.) I agree with the previous statement that they are big time con artists. Scam artist preying on single people Atlanta Georgia Make sure you google Atlanta Quality Singles (aka ATLsingles.com) for other reviews in this same company Author: Atlanta, Georgia Dating Services: ATLsingles.com Atlanta , Georgia

Apr 25 2017
RI modeling Agency Sharon McCarthy did nothing that was in the contract, I have been paying this agency since February and it is the end of April and there is nothing to show for the $500 that I had paid into this agency. Nationwide Author: Providence, Rhode Island Multi-Level Marketing: RI modeling Agency Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
LHD LoveHydroDerm tried 14 free-trial..was bill $120 to my credit card..when I called they said I was supposed to contact to cancel after trial..their website stated to call if you wanted to renew..when I spoke to rep, she said she could only give me back 25%..i argued..she then said 50%..I argued more and she said100% would be re-imbursed..I will believe it when I see it..told her I was reporting this as I have read many complaints on-line about their underhanded tactics! Internet Author: Lindsay, North Dakota Skin Care: LHD LoveHydroDerm Internet

Apr 25 2017
Parisian Glow I ordered a free sample of face cream and was to pay $4.99 shipping only. I was then sent an eye cream too for $19.99. I hadn't intended on irdering eye cream. I also got another shipment 6 weeks later if the face and eye cream and I didn't ask for these items. Now I'm unable to track where I originally ordered products and there's no refund info available. I'm afraid they are charging me a recurring fee now and I don't know how to contact company to stop this. St Petersburg Florida
Author: Apple Valley, Minnesota Skin Care: Parisian Glow St Petersburg , Florida

Apr 25 2017
Grand Pacific Investments Limited BJ Lee poses as a dollar millionaire from China sourcing projects for funding. he uses Lourens Carlson and Alan Ching as a fake investment analysts. they flew to south Africa to get projects to fund and had companies pay for fake due diligence conducted by Scott Lau Mckinsey claiming to be from PPC larksons. to this day we have never seen any investment funds. instead their so called analyst Lourens who was facilitating payments has vanished. They have Sabelo Mthembu Hlongwa posing as an agent with no sense of accountability for the fraudulent activity at hand. they are thieves. we want refundsome for money spent and time wasted. Hong Kong Author: Johannesburg , Alabama Investment Brokers: Grand Pacific Investments Limited Hong Kong ,

Apr 25 2017
legalmedicalchems.com legalmedicalchems.com Legalmedicalchems.com This company is the biggest ripoff on the internet don't fall for there lies. They won't send you your product they will take your money and disappear.. Internet
Author: Mobile , Alabama Attorney Generals: legalmedicalchems.com Internet

Apr 25 2017
Dermafolia, Daniel and Christine at their call center Fraudulent advertising, nothin on web about 14 day trial and then be charged full amount, Daniel was pushy and wouldn't take cancel and refund for an answer until I threatened to get my bank and lawyer involved. Then all of a sudden I'm getting a refund. I called back and got Christine to confirm this to be true. Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Skin Care: Dermafolia Internet

Apr 24 2017
Yong Hui, The manager of www.vipprogramer.com has stolen 500 $. He will make you to transfer cash by Western Union and will offer some discount for that. After that you will never hear from him, your money is gone. PLEASE NEVER BUY ANY THINGS FROM THIS COMPANY!Shenzhen, China Internet Author: Oslo, Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: Cellular Phone Companies: Vipprogrammer.com Internet