Your Search | this jerseys

Dec 06 2016
NOVATECH WHOLESALE LLC This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff.You call them to cancel and they keep billing your credit card.Try calling them and they make 1000 of excuses so they d novotech, NOVATECH WHOLESALE, ebay, dropshipper Bakersfield, California Internet
Author: Bayside, New York Internet Fraud: NOVATECH WHOLESALE LLC Internet

Dec 06 2016
WYSJ Media Fraudster ,Sean Glover,... sign spmething. Dishonest individual. Two deals now on two loans. No acknowledgement/fee upon introduction - they will relentlessly burn you. Do not deal a deal with them if you can avoid it or they will take your contacts People like this ruin the entertainment industry by showing their true colors. Los Angeles California Author: California Producers: WYSJ Media Los Angeles, California

Dec 06 2016
Bishop L. Austin Bishop Austin and Associated Bishop Austin literally stole my money and kept all of my personal financial information for his own personal files: The worst. I hired Bishop Austin as my attorney to help resolve matters with my estate. He was supposed to devise a Trust on behalf of my and my grandmother . He's horrible. I'm so disappointed in him. What a terrible attorney. This review is going up every and anywhere I can put it. The public needs to know you're a scam . Los Angeles California Author: Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: Bishop L. Austin Los Angeles , California

Dec 06 2016
SVCRT Ripped me off for $29.95 on two occasions - 09/16/16 & 08/15/16. This was even AFTER I had called them and cancelled their services They tried again today ! am Internet Refund from SVCRT ? Author: Boonville, Indiana Credit Services: SVCRT Internet

Dec 06 2016
Prime logistics LLC Prime log This company takes full advantage of there drivers by taking deposits out for there trucks as company drivers and leased drivers Rolling Meadows Illionois Prime logistics llc Author: El Campo, Texas Trucking Companies: Prime logistics LLC Rolling Meadows, IL

Dec 05 2016
The Variety Shop / GottaHaveItNow.com This company or companies from a single source (http://thevarietyshop.co/ and gottahavethisnow.com) are incredibly good in branding and being viral on social media. Their websites are equally convincing with limited quantities and listing the few remaining... Internet based.
Author: Tampa , Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: The Variety Shop / GottaHaveItNow.com internet

Dec 05 2016
Verizon Wireless At Vista Ridge THis PHONE Is OUT OF ORDER! Lewisville, TX 75067 Texas
Author: Highland Park, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless At Vista Ridge Lewisville, TX 75067, Texas

Dec 05 2016
Ticket Galaxy this company is a rip off. don't purchase from them. they sold me tickets that were behind the strange and cannot be sold buy the venue. not only did they inflate the charges by 3 times they added an additional $150 fee I was not told or shown about the undated prices and all until after the sale was finalized. South Windsor Connecticut Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Ticket Galaxy Internet

Dec 05 2016
Perfect Nutra Solution I ordered a free sample for shipping only 4.95, later in the month they charged my account 49.95 causing an overdraft. I called to complain, they said they will refund me and cancel my subscription. Never or not anywhere did it say there was a subscription and that I would be charged every month for this product. Pendleton Indiana Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Health Spas: Perfect Nutra Solution Pendleton, Indiana

Dec 05 2016
Chrome Wheel Exchange or Mike Byner Said Company required an 800.00 decurity deposit for core rims. We returned the core rims but our deposit was not returned, neither were our core rims. This company has retained our core deposit AND our core rims. Brighton Michigan Author: Connellsville, Pennsylvania Motor Vehicle: Chrome Wheel Exchange Brighton, Michigan

Dec 05 2016
NCE Health NCE Unified Health one SCAM Alert, this company is a fraud New York Nationwide Author: hoboken, New Jersey Health Insurance: NCE Health Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
forum.bible-discussion.com BE ADVISED! THIS IS NOT A Christians Community For Sincere of Heart Bible Discussion Internet Author: Alabama Religion: forum.bible-discussion.com Internet

Dec 05 2016
Rescare Homecare: failing unit, no responsibility for anything except billing further!! This company is only good as long as you pay and their unit is not put to work! If it fails, they are not responsible, but would bill you LITERALLY TO (your) DEATH Natiowide Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Home HealthCare: Rescare Homecare Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Eyenoir - SkinNoir I thought I was ordering samples for $5.95 and $4.95 then I start getting charged 89.95 each (saying preauthorized}. There was no way I would agree to that because I am disabled senior with an income of $746 a month. I called and complained and they only gave me 50% of my money back when I threatened them with a stop payment/fraud charge. This company needs to be put out of business. The bottles are so small they looked like samples. They said if I dispute it with the bank I would not get any money back. Fountain Valley CA and Nevada(on bank charge#) California and Nevada Author: Bradenton, Florida Eye Care: Eyenoir - SkinNoir Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
govsimplified this company make profit in a Return or no Service performed Internet Author: Austin, Texas Consumer Services: govsimplified Internet

Dec 05 2016
Select homes Had this home for 15 years. Electrical, plumbing and serious structural problems. Have a video to prove it. When select homes put my home together they put the chimney hole in the wrong spot. Instead of repairing the hole in wood they rolled tar paper over it. Worst mistake I ever made purchasing a select home. Richfield North Carolina Author: Gold hill, North Carolina Builders & Contractors: Select homes Richfield, North Carolina

Willow River Farm Barb Wilson This has to stop!!!! Michigan
Author: Marietta, Georgia Animal Abuse: Willow River Farm Internet

Dec 05 2016
Freight All Kinds Patrick Zeigler This Company Don't Pay (Truck Not In Use ) fee Author: Nashville, Tennessee Trucking Companies: Freight All Kinds

Dec 05 2016
ART & COIN TV Price: $32.95 EACH ELSEWHERE: I paid $1,204.95 for 20 coins. This was a rip off. I have never been cheated so badly TORRANCE California Author: Lumberton, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: ART & COIN TV TORRANCE, California

Dec 05 2016
Christopher Skovira- Avolio Chris Skovira I lost total custody of my son with this guy Greensburg Pennsylvania
Author: Greensburg, Pennsylvania Lawyers: Christopher Skovira- Avolio Greensburg, Pennsylvania

Dec 04 2016
Lux International Dale's Aps I'm just an ordinary person who happens to view the this site but didn't order the product DK-510p Odense C Denmark Author: San jose, California Unusual Rip-Off: Lux International Dale's Aps Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Dalva Group Albert Dalva This company is a front for international fraud miami Florida Author: Los Angeles, California Banks: Dalva Group miami, Florida

Dec 04 2016
Patenaude & Felix A.P.C. 4545 Murphy Brown Road, 3rd FloorSan Diego, CA 92123 This law firm is trying to collect on a credit card debit, that is over 7 years old. San Diego California Author: Squaw Valley, California Unusual Rip-Off: Patenaude & Felix A.P.C. San Diego, California

Dec 04 2016
Wealth Partners I joined under the same exact terms of Linda Sullivan paying $297 to join and paid $2500 for a mailout with a guarantee of a 2% response rate. My response was far less than Linda with only 2 people joining. I made well over 30 phone calls requesting they honor their guarantee and received a response. I believe they pocketed most of the $2500 and mailed out 2 or 3 hundred . Absolute scam artists!!!! Avoid this company or will take your money! Chicago Illinois Author: Largo, Florida Internet Fraud: Wealth Partners Chicago, illinois