Your Search | this jerseys

Sep 27 2016
2 BE FREE BONDING COMPANY JAILBUSTERS THIS COMPANY CONTINUES TO TAKE MY MONEY AFTER MY SON IS IN CUSTODY Houston Texas Author: Spring, Texas Bail Bonds: 2 BE FREE BONDING COMPANY Houston, Texas

Sep 27 2016
7 Dollars JFK Parking.com This company is constantly changing it's name. Beware of ANY parking at this address or close to it, including 147-07 Guy R. Brewer Blvd, Springfield Garden, New York This company offers to park your vehicle near JFK. They park your car on the street and RENT it out to other individuals while you are away. After a two week reservation, my car was driven over 3,000 miles and had damage to it. Springfield Garden New York Best Kept Secret Parking Author: Connecticut Parking Garages: 7 Dollars JFK Parking.com Springfield Garden, New York

Sep 27 2016
Robert Half Technology Staffing I interviewed as a CABLE TECH for this position. After interviewing and having experience with CAT5 and CAT6 ethernet cables I was considered for the position. After making several calls to follow up on the position start date, I never received a call back nor did the person in as point of contact for the position make an effort to contact me. Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Employment Services: Robert Half Technology Staffing Raleigh, North Carolina

Sep 27 2016
Southern Hospitality (Room Directories) Garrett Enterprises Southern Hospitality sold ads in room directories but NEVER produced the ads people / companies paid for. They also do not pay their employees commissions owed to them. Please DO NOT use this company. Jacksonville Florida Author: Springfield, Virginia Sales People: Southern Hospitality (Room Directories) Jacksonville, Florida

Sep 27 2016
Auto auction advisors I went there 2 weeks ago and signed a a purchase agreement. You are required to sign this and put $1000.00 down before they help. I fully understood this document, and I'm not saying the document itself is fraudulent. This purchase agreement states that the deposit, or $800.00 thereof, is only refundable if the dealer (Calvin) does not buy the car for you.Davie Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto auction advisors Davie, Florida

Sep 27 2016
Revitalize skin serum Total scram. You think you are dealing with the CA company for this product then you find they are New York and charge you for another 2 $ 89 dollar amounts which were not agreeded upon.. New York New York Author: Texas Beauty Salons: Revitalize skin serum

Sep 27 2016
Fountain of Youth I went in with such high hopes of this major change that was going to take place with my body. See after.5 children and hard work for 20 yrs. I could.no longer look at my body in the mirror without crying. I went in for a tummytuck and thighs lift. I was Deeply Depressed Palm Harbor Florida Multiple parts.... Author: Spring Hill, Florida Plastic Surgeons: Fountain of Youth

Sep 26 2016
Expertcourier.co.uk CRV solutions This courier charged me £238 for Same day delivery of spare door key to my husband; they delivered my door key and address to a random person in the same geographical area, still trying to get door key back National Nationwide Author: Thornton hough, Other Courier Services: Expertcourier.co.uk Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC ASSET ACCEPTANCE ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2016, I WENT TO MY MAIL BOX AND RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THE IRS STATING THAT I OWE $1,800 FOR MY 2014 TAX RETURN. I WAS SHOCKED BECAUSE OUT OF ALL THE YEARS, 2014 WAS THE LOWEST MONEY I HAVE RECEIVED. MY NORMAL ACCOUNT DID NOT PREPARE MY TAXES FOR THAT YEAR BUT ANOTHER. I TOOK THE LETTER AND MY 2014 TAX PAPER TO MY ACCOUNT AND UPON REVIEW, HE CALLED ME AND ASKED IF I EVER WORKED WITH A COMPANY NAMED ASSEST ACCEPTANCE LLC. I TOLD HIM NO. HE GAVE ME THE ADDRESS AND I SEARCH FOR THEM NUMBER AND CALLED THEM. THEY WERE ALREADY CLOSED. I HAVE READ ONLINE AND SEE WHERE THIS COMPANY HAS RIPPED OF A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE. I NEED THEM TO PAY FOR WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DO. WARREN Michigan Author: Pembroke Pines, Alabama Income Tax Service: ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC WARREN, Michigan

Sep 26 2016
Thornton Cable JAM EnterprisesBroadway TVDVR Cable Boxes DO NOT EVER CONSIDER BUYING FROM THIS COMPANY Thornton Colorado Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia TVs & VCRs: Thornton Cable Thornton, Colorado

Sep 26 2016
Small Business Growth Alliance Extension 2032 This lady called and said my credit card terminal was sending out an error message. That is an outright lie. unknown Nationwide Author: Midland, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Small Business Growth Alliance Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
ESSENTIAL NUTRA Essential Nutra1507 East Valley Parkway, Ste 3-485Escondido, CA 92027USA When first ordering a trial sample, I was forced for order two products instead of only one that I wanted. I was charged about $10 for both. With this red flag, I carefully read everything sent to me by the company. There was absolutely NO MENTION of any further obligation or auto-ship or any continued payments.  Escondido CAlifornia Author: La Mesa, California Weightloss Programs: ESSENTIAL NUTRA Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Tele Circuit Network Corp This company targets the elderly by phone. They are scammers. My elderly in laws are 87 + 88. they cant hear well. Neither one of them can understand much of what is going on. The lady called them spoke very fast. He didn't even know who was calling. They enrolled him in the long distance. I ask them to remove the bill. They refused. This company have a boiler room of scammers calling people. None of phone numbers on the bill do not go to customer service. miami Nationwide Author: hollywood, Florida Telephone Companies: Tele Circuit Network Corp Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Biz2Credit-Ramit Arora Biz2Credit-Ramit Arora Biz2Credit-Ramit Arora Itria, LLC Stay away from this crook! His company has stolen over 8,000.00 in commissions. New York, New york Nationwide Update to this story. Biz2Credit after ripping me off is threatening me with a lawyer!!! Read this!!! Author: Palmdale, California Financial Services: Biz2Credit-Ramit Arora Internet

Sep 25 2016
Champion Home Services (Richard Middaugh) This person ripsoff first home buyers, that dont know how much about roofing or to file a claim for the first time. He does'nt tell how he charging you for the job and does'nt complete the work. He will trie to scam your home insurance and property loss depreciaton Terrell Texas Author: Plano, Texas Roofing Companies: Champion Home Services Terrell, Texas

Sep 24 2016
wholesale Electronics and Furniture I purchase a Bedroom set from this furniture store not even 2 months and my bed broke because they failed to put the right wood part to hold the mattress Jamaica New York Author: jamaica, New York Unusual Rip-Off: wholesale Electronics and Furniture Jamaica, New York

Sep 24 2016
JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating Juan is a rip off artist, he scammed me out of my chrome at a car show in Santa Ynez Ca, he's take your rare Chrome and try's to get you to pay up front. He only returned some of the chrome to me. He still has my front grill and several other misc stainless trim. Sometimes he will return you call, but most of the time he does not. He lies over and over stating your parts are done and will be shipped. This guys also sells on eBay La puente CA Nationwide Author: Solvang Ca, California Car Parts & Accessories: JT Juan Treminio EBC chrome plating Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
Biomed SystemsInc Hashtag Fulfillmet ,products: bio diamond bio glaciere WHY IS NOTHING DONE OVER 1000 COMPLAINTS RE THIS COMPANY ?!?! Seminole FL Author: st petersburg, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Biomed SystemsInc Seminole,

Sep 24 2016
CFNA Firestone Angela The term Customer Service is unknown to this company Schaumburg IL One Question Author: Schaumburg, Illinois Auto Repair Service: CFNA Firestone Nationwide

Sep 24 2016
Daniel Zyne I hired a video editor who hasn't come through. Los Angeles California I filed a RipOff report on video editor Daniel Zyne Author: Beverly Hills, California Producers: Daniel Zyne Los Angeles, California

Sep 24 2016
JH Portfolio Debt Equities Paid original Creditor. Account originally opened prior to 2011. JH Portfolio has established a new opened credit date denying the statues of limitation for the state of NV. They have no legal/attorney right to collect on the debt. On top of it, I've had no negative remarks on my credit report regarding this debt and as if April of this year I now do. The goes against the Consumer Rights Act and is illegal! Hazelwood Missouri Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Lawyers: JH Portfolio Debt Equities Hazelwood, Missouri

Sep 24 2016
Businessesforsale.com Refused to refund me my money. Internet Issues investigated by BFS- this seller has had excellent responses Author: Durban, Alabama Advertising Agencies: Businessesforsale.com Internet

Sep 23 2016
Teresa Bisono This woman is a scam artist she scammed me out of a $500 deposit that didnt belong to her after renting a room in her home for just several weeks. Land O' Lakes Florida Author: Land O' Lakes, Florida Landlords: Teresa Bisono Land O' Lakes, Florida

Sep 23 2016
silver oaks casino Company doesn't pay out withdrawal per their specified manner. Still waiting after meeting all compliance regulation They owe me 4K. They take customer money, but it is weeks and weeks of battle to get winning which I haven't seen to date. Stay away from this casino. Internet Author: Ojai, California Casinos & Cardrooms: silver oaks casino Internet

Sep 23 2016
CHOICE HOME WARRENTY THIS COMPANEY IS REPOFF. N.J Nationwide Author: HOUSTON, Texas Appliances: CHOICE HOME WARRENTY Nationwide