THIS JERSEYS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: this jerseys
There may be more specific results for "this jerseys"
For more specific results for "this jerseys"
Showing 26-50 of 88,854 Found Reports For more specific results for "this jerseys"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 24 2017
Daniel Vejman Public Notice - Default of Promissory Note - Daniel Vejman Carrollton, Texas
- Author: Irving, Texas Loans: Daniel Vejman Carrollton, Texas

May 24 2017
Beautewrinklecreme.com I ordered the free sample for 3.95 and I just wanted the wrinkle cream and they also took 4.95 out of my debit account, and now I'm overdrawn because they took 99.95 out of my account. This is bullshit! The free cream was 3.95, there was never anything about 99.95 charge for this crap! I want my money back and this place shutdown. Internet Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Skin Care: Beautewrinklecreme.com Tennessee

May 24 2017
LUMANERE & SOLIEL LUMANERE COSMIC BEAUTY SKIN I CALLED THE NUMBER FROM THE TV FOR LUNANERE SKIN CREAM. THE ORDER WAS ALL AUTOMATED. ONCE I ORDERED THE SKIN CREAM AND PUT IN MY PAYMENT INFO, IT IMMEDIATELY ADDED AN EYE SERUM AND DID NOT GIVE ME AN OPTION TO ACCEPT OR REJECT. SINCE THE CHARGES WERE FOR SHIPPING ONLY, THEY WERE MINIMAL. THE NAME ON MY BANK STATEMENT FOR THESE TWO ITEMS ARE CHARISMATIC HEALTH AT 877-500-0349 AND THE SECOND ONE WAS FROM AD SKINVENTURE AT 877-427-0349. I DID NOT GIVE PERMISSION TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT. I BELIEVE THIS IS A FORM OF ELDER ABUSE. NEW YORK, NY New York Author: YREKA, California Skin Care: LUMANERE & SOLIEL NEW YORK, NY , New York

CAUTION! PARKER MARINE! READ THIS BEFOREHAND Nanaimo British Columbia
Author: Nanaimo bc, British Columbia Boat Dealers: PARKER MARINE NANAIMO / COURTENAY BC Nanaimo , British Columbia

May 24 2017
Musiciansfriend This was suppose to be a slightly use guitar with pic marks...i live in Canada so I have to pay a additional 67$ to get the guitar from the Canadian Custom fee...upon opening the box...i notice that all the strings were all in tune...they did not loosen the tension Musciansfriend my a*s Usa Internet
Author: Cantley, Alabama Shipping & Handling: Musiciansfriend Internet

May 24 2017
Michael Kergosien / American Home Free Mortgage TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Michael Kergosien's executive team is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. In terms of service and low cost mortgage loans, Michael Kergosien prides himself on achieving the absolute best service in the industry for his clients.*UPDATE: Michael Kergosien / American Home Free Mortgage pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Michael Kergosien / American Home Free Mortgage recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
If in doubt, check it out Author: dallas, Texas Better Business Bureau: Michael Kergosien / American Home Free Mortgage TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Michael Kergosien’s programs utilize a paperless system and they accept electronic signatures. Flexible Underwriting is a theme Michael Kergosien prides themselves on. No fees of any kind upfront, all costs associated with our loans are agreed to in advance and not collected until closing of your loan. prosper, Texas

May 24 2017
RecordLinc Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: RecordLinc dedicated to the highest security and highest level of customer services.*UPDATE: RecordLinc pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. RecordLinc recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
PRESS CRIMINAL CHARGES AGAIN AUTHOR OF THIS Author: Chandler, Arizona Internet Fraud: RecordLinc is a Verified and TRUSTED Business of the Ripoff Report Verified™ Program and is verified to be a businesses YOU CAN TRUST. RecordLinc created by dental professionals for dental professionals. RecordLinc is a custom dental software and marketing platform that develops innovative software solutions to help dentists acquire more patients and streamline processes. Products include: referral management, secure communication, scheduling, patient reminders, and more. Nationwide

May 24 2017
LA Epic Pub Crawls BUYER BEWARE! Tourist SCAM! RUN RUN RUN if you see this company approach you. Take your money and no services rendered. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Boylston, Massachusetts Party Planners: LA Epic Pub Crawls Las Vegas, Nevada

May 24 2017
AC Guyz Formerly Harrel's Home services. Tampa Florida would love to discuss this if you will return my call Author: Tampa, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: AC Guyz Tampa, Florida

May 24 2017
SmartphoneTradeIn.com GRC Wireless, Inc. DBA SmartphoneTradeIn.com & SmartphoneRecycling.com Do not send your mobile phones to this company, they will claim they are damaged and give you much less value than promised Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: SmartphoneTradeIn.com Internet

May 24 2017
Rip Off Dont order from this company unless you are sure you are keeping item. Bridgewater Mass Author: Wildwood Crest, New Jersey Beauty Products: Paula Young Internet

May 24 2017
WebsiteCenter.com This company has commited a felony by not complying with a binding contract Las Vegas Nevada Author: San Diego, California Websites: WebsiteCenter.com Las Vegas, Nevada

May 24 2017
Gunther Volkswagen DelrayBeach Fl Beau Brady Never gave us copy of lease contact did not pay off correct amount as advertised on previous auto lease we never received the free vacation and $250 gift card as advertised this was nothing more than a scam on senior citizens to lease a new car that turned out to be a demo after all papers were signed never told this prior to signing lease now we are left with $993 dollars to pay off balance of previous lease. Delray Beach Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: Gunther Volkswagen DelrayBeach Fl Delray Beach, Florida

May 24 2017
FirmaPlus Company Number #06247851 False Advertising: Received a 14-day trial of Firmalogic and Radiant Visage for 10.90 shipping & handling. On April 28, 2017 was charge 89.73 ok, no problem. On May 1, 2017 I was charged 84.95. When I called the company it was explained that one charge was for the Firmalogic and the other charge was for the Radiant Visage. The receipt of purchase does not indicate this it states: :The program will charge $84.95 for your trial of Frimalogic on the 14th day and ship a full-size bottle of Frimalogice for 89.73 + shipping every 30 days thereafter until you cancel. No where does it say that an indicate that there is a separate charge for the Radiant Visage. I cancelled on May 4, 2017. Definitely false advertising. Hate to see anyone else suckered into this.i Wakefield West Yoshire. United Kingdom Author: Caldwell, Ohio Skin Care: FirmaPlus Wakefield West Yoshire., Other

May 24 2017
Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im getting ripped off. Last month 4-25 says i used 11.01GB of data. this month 5-25 says i used 10.28GB of data. yeah right. RIP OFF Nationwide Nationwide Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im get Author: Thomasville, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless Nationwide

May 23 2017
Clout Global Korp, FMK Holdings, Francis Koenig Plagiarized, Lied then lost in court Los Angeles California
This Report is Fake and Was Not Posted by David Condon w/ Proof Author: Santa Monica, California Financial Services: Clout Los Angeles, California

May 23 2017
Hobbies-Unleashed, Warning! Hobbies-Unleashed are Professional Scammers I ordered a selfie drone at this website named hobbies-unleashed.com. They advertise on Facebook. After I had provided my credit card number they charged it and sent me an email that my order was confirmed. However, they never sent me the shipping confirmation and tracking number.  Vancouver (supposedly) BC
Author: Lahore, Other Sporting Goods: Hobbies Unleashed Internet

May 23 2017
ENZO BIAGINI, CEO APPLE ITALY CON-MAN, SUPERFICIAL, PATTERN OF EMOTIONAL ABANDONMENT AND DESTRUCTION OF WOMEN MILAN Internet...RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF PERCEIVED QUESTIONABLE CONTENT
Enzo, You are guilty of emotional abandonment Author: New York, New York Dead Beat Dads: ENZO BIAGINI, CEO APPLE ITALY Internet

45, Report #1219320

May 23 2017
Family Chateaux Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Family Chateaux is dedicated to serving the family office and investor community, our mission is to be their most valuable centralized resource for building relationships among peers.*UPDATE: Family Chateaux pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Family Chateaux recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: California Brokerage Companies: Family Chateaux TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Family Chateaux Consulting represents a global network of Family Offices, High Net-Worth, RIA and Institutional Investors. With over 20 years, working professionally in the Financial Industry our Founders have developed this bespoke, trusted network which we harness to identify both investment opportunities and capital sources. Beverly Hills, California

May 23 2017
USA Fashion Factory I ordered a pair of shoes in march of 2017. After waiting the alloted time for them to be delivered I emailed the company. It took me 3 emails before I finally got any kind of response. I have tried on multiple occassions to get answers and results with no luck. This company is a fraud and a scam. Internet Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Clothing Stores: USA Fashion Factory Internet

May 23 2017
All Phase Business Supplies Inc. Vanessa This was a COMPLETE SCAM!!!! They called our business, and spoke to an employee. Told the employee there was a recall on some thermal printer paper we'd ordered from U-Line.  Rancho Dominguez California Author: Portland, Oregon Convenience Stores: All Phase Business Supplies Inc. Rancho Dominguez, California

May 23 2017
SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)) | ((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER)). San Juan Capistrano California response Author: Laguna Beach, California Non-Profit Charities: Stuart Millheiser San Juan Capistrano, California

May 23 2017
hillcrest publishing xulon press paid $400 twice To have my script on amazon only to get RIP OFF! by This Company! Nationwide Author: yuba city, California Unusual Rip-Off: hillcrest publishing Nationwide

May 23 2017
Hydroluxebeauty.com ShiningBeautyNow.com After seeing an ad for another product and paying for shipping only to receive it, this branch of the same company charged my credit card for this product also. We never received it or a receipt but saw the charge on our credit card. Nationwide Author: Dist of Columbia Skin Care: Hydroluxebeauty.com Nationwide