Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: three dollar click
There may be more reports for "three dollar click"
For more results perform a general search for "three dollar click"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 17 2017
Tuttle Click Jeep Defective vehicle and lied about warranty Tustin California Author: Irvine, California Auto Dealers: Tuttle Click Jeep Tustin , California

Feb 17 2017
IMF global Mission Orlando olmedo, Oluwaseyi Omoniyi, Temidayo Oyelam, jack w. smith I was offered an investment return of 100.000 dollars on a thousand investment, as well as three thousand IRS, have yet to recieve portfolio any other contact On line as well Newark Denver Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Financial Services: IMF global Mission Nationwide

Feb 17 2017
ecig-ecig shop ecig survey tried to rip me off for 99.95-reported/cancelled and then again for64.95 three weeks later! Internet Author: petoskey, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: ecig-ecig shop Internet

Feb 16 2017
gold metal plumbing STAY AWAY 2200 dollar simple hot water heater install riped off my 84 year old parents new jersey Details Author: Edison, New Jersey Plumbing: gold metal plumbing New Jersey

Feb 16 2017
KJJ beauty way MML skincareClear pours Scam, said I won a sample skinncream for only $5 shipping now have been getting deliveries every month from all three companies and auto charged $89.97 from each company ,that's 3 charges, PER MONTH! That's almost $300 a month on SKIN CREAM I do not want or use! Florida Author: Florida, New York Credit Card Fraud: KJJ beauty way Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Plexor Marketing Three Friends Tires R UsJ&N ATM fake companies set up through Sun Biz Riverview Nationwide
Author: Valrico , Florida Accounting: Plexor Marketing Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
3G USA THREE G USA JAY SMITH J. SMITH CHEAP USED PHONE and PARTS DEPOSIT SCAM Los angeles California
Author: Houston, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: 3G USA Los angeles, California

Feb 13 2017
Emporium I placed an order on 11/17/16. I began calling the customer service number after three weeks when I had not received any products. I was told twice that it would be one more week. Finally on my third call, over a month after the order I asked to cancel it.  Internet Response from Emporium Author: Lexington, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Emporium Internet

Feb 13 2017
compassinsuranceinc.com sportjerseys@ofjersey.com/ support@shoppingcustomer.com/ G&M 1785299394@qq.com/ DUNHUANG INTERNATIONAL TRADE COMPANY I ordered three Dallas Cowboys jerseys from this company's website. LICHENG DISTRICT.WENZHOU CITY.ZHEJIANG, CHINA Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Sporting Goods: compassinsuranceinc.com Internet

Feb 11 2017
World Reserve Monetary Exchange The U.S. Government Presidential Gold Dollar Coin Investment Program N. Canton Ohio Author: Clovis, California Investment Brokers: World Reserve Monetary Exchange N. Canton, Ohio

Feb 10 2017
Courageous Ovcharka Jackie Swanner Renner Sent deposit for puppies but price changed three times Circle Montana Author: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Animal Shelters: Courageous Ovcharka Circle, Montana

Feb 10 2017
1and2 automotive Reeder Rd., Dallas, TX Approximately three months ago I saw an ad on craigslist for one into automotive for a 2007 Mercedes-Benz 450 GLE The price of the car was ever ties it $9999 I put $2000 down on the vehicle was told I had to do all the paperwork before I can even see the vehicle. That was my first mistake. I tried to insist on seeing the vehicles first and was told they had a system and I needed to follow their system.  Dallas Texas Really? Author: Palestine, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: 1and2 automotive Dallas, Texas

Feb 09 2017
ACS INC. The United States Attorney, Do revert ASAP, but never a name Will they just started emailing me on Feb 7,2017 saying i need to pay the company back 780.00 which they toke the loan money out my account not once but three times of a $295.00 to that i had to close my checking Internet Author: chula vista, California Unusual Rip-Off: ACS INC. Internet

Feb 09 2017
Derm Essence Filled out a survey on-line; was to receive face cream as a prize 2 weeks later was charged $94.95 for it on credit card. Three weeks later, another charge of the same amount. Refuse to return money. Albany Georgia common tactic Author: Abilene, Kansas Credit Card Fraud: Derm Essence Internet

Feb 09 2017
Renew Derma Ordered free trial and received it. Three months later billed over 87.00. No additional product received or desired. I did not agree to any automatic renewals or additional charges. Hmm must be what the word RENEW is all about because the product did not live up to the advertisement. This kind of marketing (especially if it is in small print) is purposefully deceitful and should be considered fraudulent! Internet Internet Author: Troy, Illinois Skin Care: Renew Derma Internet

Feb 07 2017
PremiumLuxeryWatches Click on a free gift from Amazon and ended up getting a watch every month costing me 98.00 each month. Very hard to get canceled. After 3 phone hang ups finally managed to get it cancled.Beware of free Amazon deals Internet Author: Eckert, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: LuxeryWatches Internet

Feb 07 2017
All-New Tub & Tile Refinishing & Repair, LLC Russell’s company (ALL-NEW TUB & TILE REFINISHING & REPAIR, LLC) resurfaced and re-glazed three bathroom vanity sinks at our house on early January 2017. Afterwards, we changed the faucets in all three bathrooms and one of the sinks needed a touch up. We contacted Russell about the touch up and he agreed to send Ken on Feb 4, 2017 to do the touch up. Ken came to our house and agreed to do the touch up for $25 dollars. After the touch up, we noticed that the color on the touch up area has a different color than rest of the sink. Ken said the color will get darker as it dries. The color never got darker and the area is wet after 4 days which it should take 24 hours to dry. Later we found out from another resurfacing company that Ken botched up the touch up with different color and put on a clear coating before the paint was dry. We contacted Russell about the color difference for him to come back to retouch up the area. He said he will charge us additional money to do the touch up. The touch up was their error and we should not be charged any additional fees. The claim is to cover the cost for another reputable resurfacing company to fix the touch up area. Toms River New Jersey
Author: medford, New Jersey Home Improvements: All-New Tub & Tile Refinishing & Repair, LLC Toms River, New Jersey

Feb 07 2017
Fabian Cole I received a threatening email from Fabian Cole. The email detailed three violations and what will happen to me if I do not pay 933.78. He used my social security number but not my legal name. He addressed me with a nickname. He stated he is representing CashNet. He threatened my credit score, sueing my social security number. Internet Author: Statesboro, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Fabian Cole Internet

Feb 07 2017
Dollar tee club Nationwide Author: Reno, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Abusive Parents: Dollar tee club Nationwide

Feb 05 2017
ASAP This whole thing started when i won a ticket matching three dimonds. BRAMPTON CANADA Nationwide Author: Brampton ON , Alabama Family Services: ASAP Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
Year Three SEO Qualified Impressions Bad Quality SEO Company STAY AWAY East Meadow New York Author: Los Angeles, California Search Engine Optimization: Year Three SEO East Meadow, New York

Feb 03 2017
click dealer clickdealer spamming on the offers and stealing money from advertiser Amsterdam Internet
Author: copenhagen, Alabama Advertising Agencies: click dealer Internet

Feb 01 2017
Postive Voyage on facebook said to get this bracklet for 1 dollar plus 4.99 shipping well they charged me 19.99 to my debit and I never received my bracktet been over 2 months PA Internet This is not a Dead Beat Dads report Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Dead Beat Dads: Postive Voyage Internet

Jan 31 2017
creditupdates said I would be charged a dollar to use their services but could cancel before the next month and would not be charged 29.95. I cancelled and was still charged twice after I cancelled the services. Internet Dispute the charges Author: silver spring, Maryland Credit Services: creditupdates Internet

Jan 29 2017
NORTH STAR TRUCKING Owner: Mark Thompson USDOT # 2094041MC# 730485Manager Jim Morris. 830-285-09372029 Junction Hwy Kerrville, Texas 78028 Warning If you are a Business or an Individual wanting to start working with this company (North Star Trucking). Bountiful; Kerrville San Antonio and Three Rivers Utah; Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Local Transportation: NORTH STAR TRUCKING Bountiful, Utah