Your Search | three dollar click

Sep 27 2016
Revitalize skin serum Total scram. You think you are dealing with the CA company for this product then you find they are New York and charge you for another 2 $ 89 dollar amounts which were not agreeded upon.. New York New York Author: Texas Beauty Salons: Revitalize skin serum

Sep 26 2016
Sunlife Solar Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Sunlife Solar customers feel safe and confident when doing business with Sunlife. Solar company dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction, quality installations, and success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Sunlife Solar recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The more you research the great Arthur Alexander of Sunlife Electric, the moe lies you uncover Author: California Solar: Sunlife Solar Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sunlife Solar can provide residents with a more affordable source of energy. Sunlife Solar works with customers every step of the way to streamline the process of going green and making it easy for you to make the switch and save money. Sunlife Solar doing whatever it takes to provide customers a first class solar experience. Before and after your solar installation. Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Emily Thompson Get Photography, Gary and Emmie, Boudoir Babes, Blue Husky Production, Red Bus, Families Are Forever, Get Photography Retouch Artistry, Get Photography Boudoir Scam, Theft, High Dollar Theft, Disappearing photographer Fort Worth, TX Texas
Author: Fort Worth, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Emily Thompson Internet

Sep 25 2016
Wealth Advocate Group Gabriela Walker No response after three weeks, was not compensated for training. Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Financial Services: Wealth Advocate Group Internet

Sep 24 2016
All American Outdoor Construction Dino Milutinovic Took $2500 dollar deposit to purchase materials for an outdoor kitchen. Never came back, stop answering phone calls, phone disconnected. Total Scam Frisco Texas
Author: Ovilla, Texas Builders & Contractors: All American Outdoor Construction Frisco, Texas

Sep 22 2016
Rockstar Subscription Agency Incident Occured June 29th 2016, I was sold Cycle Magazine, then Cancelled it three days Later. I never heard a thing from this company Nor Had I recieved the Magazine it is now three months later, No refund had been sent either Gloversville New York Author: North Syracuse, New York Door to Door Sales: Rockstar Subscription Agency Gloversville, New York

Sep 20 2016
Mulberry's Garment Care Ruined new silk blouse, three months later and still not compensated for damages, very rude St. Louis Park Minnesota Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Dry Cleaners: Mulberry's Garment Care St. Louis Park, Minnesota

Sep 20 2016
PWM Live. Michael Beeson/ Nigel Beeson Email syndicate or email systems or GIM systems training Sending emails and get paid per click with Michael Beeson Internet working from home Internet Author: Saint Cloud , Minnesota Work at Home Business: PWM Live. Michael Beeson/ Nigel Beeson Internet

Sep 19 2016
First Class Whitening Glo Charged my account when i won a free gift! They try to get you to pay half and keep the product you say no you want a full refund and do not quit saying that until they finally agree. Tell them of all the complaints even with the bbb and that you are going to file a report and please do. If you cant get anywhere with this company text me at swiatekkaren@yahoo.com and i will gladly do a three way calling to get all your money back!!! This is going on all over the internet and has to be stopped...... Henderson Nevada Author: Buffalo, New York Unusual Rip-Off: First Class Whitening Glo Henderson, Nevada

Sep 19 2016
Sweepstakes from Hewlett New York. L. Davirez ? T. Kroph ? Receive notification that I was a winner asked me to send $20 so I did received another letter just like it !!! Asking for another $20 this time I had questioned it and the same day received a letter from their office of the treasurer saying that I had also won. This happens to be a different amount wanting me to send $25 the winning amount was also different they asked me to return this in a specific time there are no dates on it they asked to send it to the address on the front of the letter and there is no address on the front of the letter Two separate prize amounts and three separate letters and like a fool I already sent $20 I'm not send in another 20 or the 25 for the third letter please let me know about this Hewlett New York Author: Bridgeport, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes from Hewlett New York Hewlett, New York

Sep 18 2016
Paypal, Symantec I canceled the auto renewal of this within paypal within the last year yet you still charged me for this. You represent total heartless greed against the consumer. You do not have permission to take this money. I EMAILED Symantec THREE TIMES NOT TO RENEW last week. Still the deduction of $79.99 was made from my account. I am a disabled low income senior. It is paypals policy to take up to ten days to refund this money which is a cause of great hardship. San Jose Internet, California Author: san francisco, California Computer Software: Paypal, Symantec Internet

Sep 16 2016
John dillon Mistaken for desperate hungry tradesman who could be strung along then settle for pennies on the dollar Tucson Arizona Author: TUCSON, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: John dillon Tucson, Arizona

Sep 16 2016
Comerco Serviews Inc. In conjunction with Home Depot Canada At the encouragement of Home Depot, I purchased an extended warranty on a Maytag Bravo Washer. Washer is now making extremely loud noises. Was fixed once by technician in May after three appointments and the wrong part being ordered. Washer now makes louder noises than before. Asked that Comerco come again and repair machine properly. Requested that they send a different technician. Set up appointment to send same person who asked exactly the same questions as before. I hired an independent and certified Maytag repairman who told me the machine is not worth fixing - it will be far too expensive as you need to take it entirely apart to get at the bearing. My warranty clearly states if it is not fixable, they will replace it. Their website boasts that they are fully insured and if they cannot fix it, they will replace it. Since I have refused to have the same technician, they are now ignoring me. Laval, Quebec Nationwide Author: Vancouver British Columbia, Alabama Warranty Companies: Comerco Serviews Inc. Nationwide

Sep 15 2016
alabama motor express Whitney dollar barth walding does not reimburse drivers barth bullies and abuses drivers takes 4 granted, Alabama Author: Dothan al, Alabama Work Place Bullies: alabama motor express

Sep 14 2016
Cash loans sam wilson called me about a loan and asked for a security deposit on a 5000.00 dollar loan i bought 5 iTunes cards totaling 1175.00 didn'tget the loan and now they say i need to send 60 dollars again to get my refund new york new york Author: woodside, New York Commerical Lending Firm: cash loans nationwide

Sep 14 2016
match .com they charged me for three months on my debit acct without my ok dallas texas Nationwide Author: seven springs, North Carolina Internet Services: match .com Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
rushcard prepaid cards Meta bank corp i filed a dispute on my account on 3/30/2016 for 1,154 dollar rushcard have not put in no effort to retrieve my money only to tell me i was denied and rushcard lied about how they investigation was they was lying on me i send them police reports and everything they was rude hanging up on my face they allow my money to be taking out my account rushcard customer service is rude very rude i just want my money back from rushcard i been waiting for 4 months now Nationwide Author: memphis, Tennessee Accounting: rushcard prepaid cards Nationwide

Sep 12 2016
THREE BEARS GUEST HOUSE GRACE PORRITT SWARN OF MISCHIEF AT BOULDER THREE BEARS GUESTHOUSE Boulder Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Neighborhood Services: THREE BEARS GUEST HOUSE Boulder, Colorado

Sep 11 2016
Dollar Rent-A-Car Continious charging of toll violations ever since car was rented back in June 2016 Miami Florida Author: Wildomar, California Questionable Activities: Dollar Rent-A-Car Miami, Florida

Sep 10 2016
Wells Fargo Bank Four months I deposited a check in the amount of 1550.00 it cleared with no problem at almost four month of the check being cleared an me using it I went to check my back three fridays ago to find that my account was overdrawn 1550.00  Altamonte Springs Florida The ceo of wells fargo should resign because he is a thief he threaten his employees that if they didn't meet sells quotes yet the employees got sandbagged by the big dogs at wells fargo they got fire Author: Altamonte springs, Florida Banks: Wells Fargo Bank Altamonte Springs, Florida

Sep 09 2016
Olivia Cara (YouTuber) This Lady Falsely Accused Me Of Stalking Her As Three People!! San Diego Internet A notice to any idiots who believe what they read about me online... Author: Other Producers: Olivia Cara (YouTuber) Internet

Sep 07 2016
Dollar Rent a Car Elder abuse, fraudulant business practices Tulsa, Oklahoma Nationwide Author: Brush Prairie, Washington Auto & Truck Rental: Dollar Rent a Car Nationwide

Sep 05 2016
Tress Obsession They charged my credit card and never sent the three bundles of hair. I contacted them via telephone, email, and instagram and they never responded. Waldorf Maryland Author: Newark, New Jersey Beauty Salons: Tress Obsession Waldorf,

Sep 02 2016
click bank books, video's, audio books Boise Internet ID Author: Fort Meade , Florida Advertising / Deceptive: click bank Internet