Your Search | three dollar click

Dec 03 2016
ATomic Deals Facebook Mickey Mouse watch ad Bought a watch. Arrived with broken crystal. Took two months to get a reply from support. They said they would send a replacement watch. Never did. It's been three more months since they said they would replace it. New York Internet Author: Martinez , California Jewelry Stores: ATomic Deals Internet

Dec 02 2016
Commissioner of judging -processing division Send me a letter with a 2 million dollar award ..no taxes to be withheld if I have the matching number and send them 12 dollar processing fee!! Kansas city Kansas
Author: Oakland, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Commissioner of judging -processing division Kansas city, Kansas

Dec 01 2016
PROGRESSIVE MARINE SERVICES LABOR COST THREE TIMES OVER ESTIMATE. St. Petersburg Florida
Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Boat Marinas: PROGRESSIVE MARINE SERVICES St. Petersburg, Florida

Dec 01 2016
the deal empire I ordered a bodyshaper panty over three weeks ago. I have tryed to contact the by email and by phone but no luck. The phone has a busy sound and no answer back on my email. My item was a total of $24.90. What a rip-off! Hope someone can help to take care of these people who do this kind of thing to people. Internet Author: Cape Canaveral, Florida Clothing Stores: the deal empire Internet

Nov 30 2016
DressLily Hassan Ordered three crocheted mermaid tail blankets. No tracking information was ever provided, no email receipt, and no record of the order on the DressLily website. Internet Author: Havelock , North Carolina Clothing Stores: DressLily Internet

Nov 29 2016
Montana capital I've been stuck with this company for about three years now and cannot even finish paying off the loan that I got for $2,500 it seems like every month you're supposed to go ahead and pay $200 and it's supposed to go down every month right wrong they go ahead and hit you with the fee of $6 a day along with your $ 210 a month making it a total of $400 a month .. beware of this company nothing but scammers I wish I knew a way out instead of having to give them my money some help!!! north Hollywood California Author: Anaheim, California Car Financing: Montana capital north Hollywood, California

Nov 28 2016
A&A Towing, Zubin Fitter ,Owner, Illegal Towing: Lawlessly using spotters guised as fake security or parking management. Exploiting Long Beach residents with overcharged fees, while living lavishly in a million dollar gated Laguna Niguel home. Long Beach California Author: El Monte, California Auto Towing: A&A Towing Long Beach, California

Nov 26 2016
NuAge or Nu Age Skin Cream Pacific Hlth or Health Free Sample just pay 4.99 shipping. They do not overtly reveal the terms and conditions. You have to click the small print to find out that you will be charged 96.69 in 15 days if you do not call to cancel. Then they will drop the price from $96 to $25 if you will stay on monthly shipping. Kansas City Kansas Internet Author: mesa, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: NuAge or Nu Age Skin Cream Internet

Nov 26 2016
Keurig Coffee Makers I purchased this brewer on March 21, 2015. Already, the first brewer i purchased had a defective LCD monitor. I thought nothing of it and so the next day, i simply took it back to Best buy to have it replaced. TAKE NOTE THAT THE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY ON THIS BREWER IS ONLY FOR A YEAR. Today, one year and 8 months later, the brewer is completely dead with uses of only 3 8 ounce cups per day. This is not an average usage, this is EXACTLY 3 8 ounce cups per day as my family of three adults ONLY drink coffee in the morning when it is needed the most. I purchased this brewer thinking it would be convenient and it would last long because I've been hearing good reviews. Now, I just got off the phone with the Keurig support center - spoke to 2 different reps - Karen and Kyle, and essentially they told me that since the brewer is now off-warranty, that I am dead in the water. Burlington, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Appliances: Keurig Coffee Makers Nationwide

Nov 25 2016
Magic Tracks Placed an order and then was told it was on back order. My order was not completed. They also advertise only sold on the internet and my daughter bought it at toys are us. When I tried to cancel the order I was hung up on for three consecutive times. They refused to allow me to speak with a supervisor and gave me a customer service number which is only a recording and then automatically hangs up on you. Internet Author: El Paso, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: Magic Tracks Internet

Nov 24 2016
DOLLAR TREE REFUSE ME SERVICE AND CANCEL FOOD ORDER. Nationwide
Wrong Author: plymouth, North Carolina Supermarkets: DOLLAR TREE Nationwide

Nov 24 2016
Rooter Hero Plumbing 10,000.00 dollar scam to fix a kitchen drain For 2 Seniors on pensions Scottsdale and Tempe Arizona Author: peoria, Arizona Emergency Services: Rooter Hero Plumbing Scottsdale, Arizona

Nov 22 2016
Dollar Tee Club Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Clothing Stores: Dollar Tee Club Internet

Nov 22 2016
BLAZERAY,COM I received a charge on my credit card for product that I did not order. The number given to call lends you to a auto voice message that says for any issues go to support@blazeray.com. there is no support there at all it is a site for hiring customer service representative. you can click on anything there which says blazerray andnothing comes up. I had to notify my credit card provider and destroy card. they are using amazon it seems to ship their product. I never ordered such a thing . the site is a fraud and scam. FLORIDA Internet Author: RENO, Nevada TV Advertisements: BLAZERAY Internet

Nov 21 2016
Sears in Home Appliance Repair I had a refrigerator went out and it is now three weeks and Sears ordered the wrong parts, then changed appt date its three weeks and my ref has not been repaied Honolulu Hawaii Author: Wahiawa, Hawaii Consumer Services: Sears in Home Appliance Repair nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Michigan Lottery Online games denote monetary payout, but players are given tokens. Dollar sign next to balance, no disclaimer about tokens being issued. Detroit Internet Michigan
Issue Resolved Author: Detroit, Michigan Questionable Activities: Michigan Lottery Internet

Nov 18 2016
Rosegal ordered four shirts size 2x. took at least three weeks to arrive one at a time. the shirt is like a size medium! no way it is a 2x so i decide to call and get a return label. tried the phone number given and it is a non working number! so then I try to fill out a support claim. Told my problem and get to the bottom of the screen where there is a code you have to put in to submit. It clearly says 9838 which is what I put in!! Kept saying code is not correct Really! This is just ridiculous! I just want to return the four shirts and get my money back! Found an email support@rosegal.com we will see if that helps. never again will i shop at this site! Internet Author: Elwood, Indiana Clothing Stores: Rosegal Internet

Nov 18 2016
Illinois Lottery Beware of paying and not playing after you click confirm Illinois Author: Illinois Ticket Sales: Illinois Lottery Illinois

Nov 17 2016
jim click hyundai the maintenance for life offered with the purchase of the hyundai was abruptly changed. For 5.5 yrs I had received free oil changes and tire changes. Today I was told that because I had not put 5000 mi. on my vehicle since the last oil change it would not be free. This was a great motive for buying from them and I had never put 5000 mi. on for the past 5 yrs and the oil changes and tire rotations every 6 months had been free tucson Arizona Author: TUCSON, Arizona Auto Service Stations: jim click hyundai tucson, Arizona

Nov 16 2016
Bethea Jenner myhealthwealthhappiness harrassing deceased person no dollar amount what is it Milford CT Internet Author: amarillo, Texas Questionable Activities: Bethea Jenner Internet

Nov 15 2016
JacknJill Muljis Jewellers - Payment Defaulter - 17000 US Dollar payment due for over 2 years Mumbai Nationwide Author: Mumbai, Websites: JacknJill Nationwide

Nov 14 2016
Triplecheck Triplecheckllc I was scammed by this company. I was to be a work at home employee for a shipping company. I was hired and started to get high dollar packages. New York New York Author: Pensacola, Florida Mail Order Services: Triplecheck New York, New York

Nov 11 2016
dreamstime www.dreamstime.com I called the card operator and they gave me this number to locate this theft authorization 09375712489 For three months I have been receiving a bill in the invoice of my card with the name of this company, I did not buy anything i improper billing Internet Author: birigui, Alabama Brokerage Companies On-line: dreamstime Internet

Nov 11 2016
Employment BOOST. Employment BOOST Resume Writers. Employmentboost.com. ResumeBOOST Claim to have certified pro resume writers but this is not the case. Don't waste your time of money. Troy Nationwide Author: Three rivers, Michigan Employment Services: Employment BOOST Nationwide

Nov 10 2016
Thrive learning Institute; Internet Auction Solutions; E Library Membership @ http://elibrarymembership.com/index.html To sum it all up. I became a member of Thrive on Feb. 23, 2009. I looked at the program on that day. It took me awhile to check this program out. I saw they had a cancellation period of three days to get a full refund so I called them to cancel my membership on 2/24/2009. Was told I could not because it was too early into the program. Called the next day 2/25/2009--Same story; then I called on 2/26/2009--same story. I called one day after the 3 day cancellation period to cancel the membership and get a full refund and I was told it was too late to cancel my membership and get a full refund.   OREM UTAH Author: WAREHAM, Massachusetts Seminar Programs: Thrive learning Institute Internet