Your Search | three dollar click

May 31 2016
One Click Cash, Jim, Mr. Guiliani They are calling me at work; I do not know these people and have never received or applied for a loan with them. Memphis Nationwide Author: Memphis, Tennessee Cash Services: One Click Cash Nationwide

May 31 2016
Seelye Ford Incompetent Service Kalamazoo Michigan Author: Three Rivers, Michigan Auto Dealer Repairs: Seelye Ford Kalamazoo, Michigan

May 30 2016
shadow hawk flashlights went to site to purchase one flashlight only after entering my debit card number when I entered the three code numbers on back they not only took the money off my card but also own their own chose to sell me a item I did not want and took the money out of my account san diego California Author: las vegas, Nevada $$ REWARDS Offered: shadow hawk flashlights san diego, California

May 30 2016
Stubaus Transport Chris/ Christina Stubaus Ripped me off.. Will not pay me for my last week working for the company, or pay me the $2,000 dollar Escrow I had made when I was there. Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: Champlain , New York Accounting: Stubaus Transport Elk Grove Village, Illinois

May 29 2016
Distant Palms Vacations Priceless Times I received a call from a company identifying itself as the Marriott offering a 6 day 5 night stay. To learn more I had to press 1, I did and an agent immediately picked up the call. The offer allowed for an initial payment of $299 and 3 subsequent payments of $233 over three months. Instead they placed unauthorized charges of $346, $578 and $200 all within 5-6 days. When I demanded a refund they refused it and instead tried to offer additional packages for low costs. I reported them to the FTC and the Better Business Bureau. Cancun Internet
Author: New York, New York Hotel: Distant Palms Vacations Internet

May 28 2016
beauty essentials I have tryed to cancel them three times they keep sending product.Have four unopened orders want to send back get money la jolla California Author: palmdale, California BBB Better Business Bureau: beauty essentials la jolla, California

May 27 2016
United parcel service Ups I am a business owner she call me today from customer service about my invoice that I never revive in the mail say that I owe I $ 1000 and $ 350.00 dollar on top on top of that and some more money as well to 107.00 and then she call me a lie. Atanta ga Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles , California Sales People: United parcel service Nationwide

May 27 2016
Dollar rent a car Dollar, Thrifty Requested I purchase their insurance when I picked up the car at Dusseldorf airport. I do have insurance with my American Express card and when I did the online reservation via travelocity I declined the insurance provided by Dollar Dusseldorf Not sure Author: Cobham, Auto Rentals: dollar rent a car Internet

May 26 2016
Pat Shouldice Cruise Planners - Pat and Rich Rich Stieff; cruiseadventures4u; www.allyourdreamstravel.com Owe Me Three Commissions; Used My Photo in Their Advertising Without My Permission New Jersey Internet
Author: Kingston, New Jersey Cruises: Pat Shouldice Cruise Planners - Pat and Rich Internet

May 25 2016
National Underclassman NUC, Davis Schuman NUC Three Kings a Joke In Los Angeles Author: Boulder City, Nevada Sports Instruction: National Underclassman

May 25 2016
CHRIS MOBILE MECHANIC CHRISTOPHER ALLAN COMPLETE RIP OFF ARTIST LEFT MY GAS TANK ON GROUND FOR THREE AFTER GETTING PAID NEPTUNE New Jersey Author: Homdel, New Jersey Auto Mechanics: CHRIS MOBILE MECHANIC NEPTUNE, New Jersey

May 25 2016
Coach-Net No mileage or dollar amount limits – no out of pocket expense for disabled vehicle tow Nationwide Author: Florence, Kentucky Emergency Services: Coach-Net Nationwide

May 23 2016
Synchrony bank account defender I have sent the information they need at least three times...once by certified mail and twice by fax. I have had this insurance to pay my HSN account if laid off...well I was laid off 3-16-16 and still nothing. Atlanta Georgia Author: Springfield, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Synchrony bank account defender Atlanta, Georgia

May 22 2016
Explore Talent Mr. Lopez at 702-857-7438 I have been scamed three time with this company. I was contacted stating that they have an actinc job for my daughter only if i update her profile with another 298 dollars. I have never been contacted with a real acting job for my daughter on for money. Nationwide Author: Saginaw, Michigan Modeling & Talent Agencies: Explore Talent Nationwide

May 22 2016
Dollar rental car Tampa Intl Airport, FL Toll scam Tampa Florida Jim needs to provide proof Author: Rankin, Michigan Auto & Truck Rental: Dollar rental car Tampa, Florida

May 21 2016
NPF NPF said that I won $1,200,000 in cash. They told me to send $20.00 to claim my prize. I sent them a twenty dollar money order. I haven't heard from them. Nationwide Author: Bernice, Louisiana Liars: NPF Nationwide

May 20 2016
Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute clients feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute. Our commitment to 100% client satisfaction makes us stand out in the industry. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business..
I wouldn't go anywhere else. Author: Lindon, Utah Plastic Surgeons: Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. For almost three decades, the Denver hair transplant experts at Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute assisted thousands of clients restore their scalp and facial hair. Colorado Surgical Center & Hair Institute goal is for clients to receive the hair transplant that is most beneficial for them, and their hair back for life. Lone Tree, Colorado

May 20 2016
Flawless Mango/Flawless Garciina The product doesn't work, I send bottles back when they arrive, next month here they come again! I just checked my checking account and they are taking a total of $160.93 each of the past three months from my account! I am on a fixed income Santa Ana California Author: Onaway, Michigan Telemarketers: Flawless Mango/Flawless Garciina Santa Ana, California

May 19 2016
Quality inn Streersboro Ohio Stayed in the Qualiyy inn in Streetsboro Ohio, I payed 100 dollar deposit and was I had stains on my sheets and was charged an additional 25 dollars , the lady literally smelled my sheets, the hotel manager ( Catherine, and a lady named Brittany) weirdous Your deposit will be ripped off!!!!!! It's a 100 dollars Streetsboro Ohio Author: Akron, Ohio Civil Rights Violators: Quality inn Streersboro Ohio Streetsboro , Ohio

May 18 2016
PCSoftwareOnline.com Beware - company is selling illegal, cracked software for pennies on the dollar Internet Author: Detroit, Michigan On-Line Stores: PCSoftwareOnline.com Internet

May 17 2016
purelyhosting On the 12th April 2016, an amount of BWP 4795.64 was deducted from my credit card by Purelyhosting Company. This was an unauthorised transaction as I do not have any arrangements with the company. I alerted the company to this and requested for a refund three times but in vain Author: Gaborone, Credit Card Fraud: Dennis. Segokgo

May 13 2016
Renter's Paradise Renter's Paradise AKA Renter's nightmare SCAMMERS, RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL, CLICK BAIT Miami Beach Florida Author: Panama City Beach, Florida Realtors: Renter's Paradise Miami Beach, Florida

May 12 2016
Evelyn Baz from Begin at Zero Has Created a Fake Blog Evelyn Baz , Wealthy Affiliate Evelyn Baz Has created a fake blog to get people to click on her affiliate link called Wealthy Affiliate
My Rebuttal Author: Kansas City, Missouri Computer Fraud: Evelyn Baz from Begin at Zero Has Created a Fake Blog

May 12 2016
Telhio credit union I had a chapter 13 three years ago I converted it three years ago to a Chapter 7  Columbus Nationwide Author: Circleville, Ohio Commerical Lending Firm: Telhio credit union Nationwide

May 12 2016
Experian *CreditReport start with 1 dollar to fool people Costa Mesa, CA 92626 Internet Author: Fort Washington, Maryland Internet Service Providers: Experian *CreditReport ***-******* Internet