THREE DOLLAR CLICK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: three dollar click
There may be more specific results for "three dollar click"
For more specific results for "three dollar click"
Showing 1-25 of 8,016 Found Reports For more specific results for "three dollar click"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
AAA Deluxe Suite at The Signature Condo Click for more information about AAA 3 Bedroom Convention Center Luxury Condos. Opens in a new window. FALSE ADVERTISING Las Vegas Nevada Author: OREM, Utah Hotel: AAA Deluxe Suite at The Signature Condo Internet

Jul 22 2017
Laid Back Loot On May 8th 2016 I ordered a pair of Bon Jovi Sneakers plus free mug at 19.99 plus shipping making it a total of 24.95. It is now July 21st 2017 and no sneakers. I could cafe less about the FREE mug. I've sent three different emails to them without a single reply. Internet Author: Bay City, Michigan Clothing Stores: Laid Back Loot Internet

Dollar in pocket Internet
Scam... Author: Houston, Texas Attorney Generals: Dollar in pocket Internet

Jul 21 2017
Men on the move Stay away from this company !!! I worked there as a mover and the owner John hires illegal aliens and cheats them out of overtime and even takes a percentage of tip money if it's left on a credit card. He expects his workers to do 18 hour moving jobs and return to work the next day with no sleep. Would you trust all your most valuable possessions to be moved with a crew that is dog tired. He only cares about the almighty dollar and has no respect for his workers stay away!!!!! Floral park New York Author: Flushing, New York Moving Companies: Men on the move Floral park, New York

Jul 21 2017
Medical Services Group They call 2 or three times a day! I tell them I am not ever going to buy anything from them. They just hang up! So, so, so sick of it! Nationwide Author: New Milford, Connecticut Medical Supplies: Medical Services Group Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Harpeth Financial Services Advance Financial Allowed someone else to get flex loan in my name. I paid because it was a family member. After making 8 months of payments the amount borrowed and owed had increased. Zero of the payment went to principal- all interest, so the loan is NEVER paid down. I called to see why even more was owed than what started with and was advised that no one was trained on the flex loans when they starred and that you'd have to pay it all at once in order to not owe three times what was borrowed. I complained to a manager who was going to have someone call me back. Today, 2 years later, I get a letter that a lawsuit is pending in my county after no one has attempted to contact me regarding this. Chattanooga Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Cash Services: Harpeth Financial Services Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Gladiacoin Promised that if I invested bitcoin with them they would double my investment in 90 days. We're supposed to pay out every day that my investment reached .03 , then changed that to 1.0. Then after I invest d wanted me to pay 139.00 per investment ( I had three) in order to receive my payment. It would have cost more than the payment I would receive. Internet Author: Edmonton Alberta, Alberta Investment Brokers: Gladiacoin Internet

Jul 20 2017
Vivant Two very bad experience. First, getting the service cancelled long after five year contract. Second, after a move to a new residence did not want their service again. Rep agreed to a 3 yr contract if I would sign. So, unfortunately I did. At the end of three years I called to cancel. Was told I had a 5 yr contract.  Nationwide Author: North Platte, Nebraska Security Services: Vivant Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Monica at The credit law centers aka my credit score watcher Scammed me for $1500 for a 1million dollar tradeline Internet
Author: Macon, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Monica at The credit law centers aka my credit score watcher Internet

Jul 19 2017
U Travel Guide U Travel Guide withdrew from my HSA health savings account check #161 in the amount of $399. The ONLY charge that I make is through Online Pharmacies Canada. I fill my eye drops every three months. Otherwise I only use a charge card and I have no checks. Internet Author: Redding, California Travel Services: U Travel Guide Internet

Jul 18 2017
city of pittsburgh Russel blaich,Department of Permits, Licenses, and Inspections the city of pittsburgh will not do anything in the case of a home at (((REDACTED))) pittsburgh pa ,that home is infested with rats racoons rats roaches and a very large hole in the roof of that home with a huge tree lodged in that hole and my home is next door to it, black mold growing into my building next door and bathroom floor sinking and rodents scratching on the walls of my owned building my tenants got injuries due to the black mold and sinking floors and roaches pittsburgh Pennsylvania
1256 spring garden ave pittsburgh pa15212 condemned 5 months now still dangerous to public three people injured and one teenager found dead inside and hole in the rooftop large tree inside the hole Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Neighborhood Services: city of pittsburgh pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Jul 17 2017
TKG Media (The King's Game, Million Dollar Metwork, and Project Royalty) FRAUD!!! This company is defintely a fraud, despite how cool Greg seems. They will hit you with fine print add-on memberships that you don't want and then refuse to give you a refund later.  Los Angeles California Author: Brooklyn, New York Corrupt Companies: TKG Media (The King's Game, Million Dollar Metwork, and Project Royalty) Los Angeles, California

Jul 17 2017
K-Mart On January 2, 2016, we purchased a $449.99 Kenmore refrigerator on K-Mart's Why Not Lease It Plan. K-Mart continued to take $79.50 per month from my checking account. In the end, I paid $1431.00, nearly three times the selling price of the refrigerator. When I called to complain, I was told the last payment had been taken out. It makes me wonder if I had called sooner, would the last payment have been taken out sooner? RIP OFF PURE AND SIMPLE!!! DuBois Pennsylvania Author: Allport, Pennsylvania Appliances: K-Mart DuBois, Pennsylvania

Jul 17 2017
Straight Talk Limiting data, ST changed their service about 6 months ago and now the service is third-world quality! Puts text messages through over and over again from the same person or company,sending a message thru 7,8, even 10 times!! even reached into my text history and took a message I sent months ago and re-sent it three times!!! Nationwide Straight Talk Limiting data, ST changed their service about 6 months ago and now the service is third-world quality! Puts text messages through over and over again from the same person or company,send Author: Fayetteville, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
Webex IT Solutions webexitsolutions.com ustechnologyhub.com hwebexitsolutions.com vustechnologyhub.com Company uses three different websites to run their scam from India. They run a pop up phishing scam add saying your firewall has been compromised. They have you call them and they will use logmein to install hacking software on your device. They claimed they were Microsoft tech support. Complete scam trying to gain as much information on you and will rip you off Voorhees, New jersey Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Fraud: Webex IT Solutions webexitsolutions.com http://www.ustechnologyhub.com Internet

Jul 15 2017
Take a getaway Take Three They sold me (2) 3 day getaways anywhere in the world for $399. They sent me nothing in the mail as promised and would not give me a website address. They said I had 2 years to use it and when the 2 years were up, they called me and asked me if I wanted to extend. After much conversation and the promise things would be different this time, I paid the money got a phone number, which is disconnected, and never heard from them again. Then yesterday they called and asked me if I wanted to extend. Said I had bought (2) packages 2 years ago. So, they tried to say I didn't extend. I am furious! Calling Gephard. Internet Author: Marriott Slaterville, Utah Hotel: Take a getaway Internet

Jul 13 2017
RV Ambulatte Lawrence,hospital recommended them to transport my aunt from Them to East Brunswick, NY which normally takes an hour. It took them from 1:30 till 6 pm to transport my 93 old aunt from lawrence hosp to a rehab facility by me . The driver got lost three times and when I called the place Tommy said it's not the end of the world. My aunt is,93,with a fractured vertebrae and a uti. When I called them they were so cold then when I threaten to sue them they said they would drive my aunt back to laqrence,hospital saying that the charge,was declined which it wasn't. My poor aunt had,to sit in a,wheelchair in her condition and they didn't care. They threatened to send her back to the hospital instead of apologizing or giving her money back. I am very disappointed in them and lawrence hospital for recommending them. Yonkers New York Author: Spotswood, New Jersey Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: RV Ambulatte Yonkers, New York

Jul 13 2017
New York Jet Club Eli Lieberman; Eldad Lieberman **COMPLETE FRAUD** DO NOT GIVE THEM A DOLLAR!! Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Air Travel: New York Jet Club Los Angeles, California

Jul 12 2017
Greenbrier International Inc Got a puzzle by John Chris Waldron beautiful pwild run John crisp 350 pieces round jigsaw puzzle three pieces were missing worked over 2 weeks on the puzzle find this a rip off Chesapeake Virginia Author: Colonial beach, Virginia Boat Brokers: Greenbrier International Inc Chesapeake , Virginia

Jul 12 2017
Derma Genetix lied about everything I had to click on agree and there was nothing to read to let me know their agreement they did not give a return address with the packin Nationwide Author: austin, Arkansas Skin Care: Derma Genetix Nationwide

Dollar in pocket Internet
Author: Glen Cove, New York Attorney Generals: Dollar in pocket Internet

Jul 11 2017
nextdoor sarah leary, nirav tolia,gautham pai, nextdoor.com online neighborhood social network. nextdoor.com social network published my information online and three men from the social network came to my home and broke in robbed me and held a gun to my head then two days later i saw a posting of my items on nexdoor the police claimed they was busy and wouldnt be able to find out who the men are but two days later the sheriff called me to investigate since i had fingerprints but im so angry that a social network such as nextdoor would let this happen to me san fransisco California
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Neighborhood Services: nextdoor san fransisco, California

Jul 11 2017
All thing country I ordered three purses in February 2017 Taxas Nationwide Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Internet: All thing country Nationwide

Jul 11 2017
Gold Insurance, Fenix Insurance The Company took me to the government collections unit for 776.92 US Dollar for undelivered svs. Ramat Beit Shemesh Internet Author: Jerusalem, Illinois Insurance Companies: Gold Insurance, Fenix Insurance Internet

Jul 10 2017
The Creative Loft Thecreativeloft.com AKA Pierre I found this website online for creative professionals searching for freelance work. There seem to be quite a bit of work on the website so I signed up for 12.95 a month. After a couple of weeks I realized I was not receiving any interest in my resume, which was odd. Therefore, I sent an email to the company stating that I was not even receiving a copy of my applications sent as I requested on each individual application. A week after the email and receiving nothing, I attempted to call the phone number listed on the website. After three tries and all going to voicemail I realized that this so-called person inbox Pierre was fake. New York New York
Author: Miami, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: The Creative Loft Internet