THREE DOLLAR CLICK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: three dollar click
There may be more specific results for "three dollar click"
For more specific results for "three dollar click"
Showing 1-25 of 7,928 Found Reports For more specific results for "three dollar click"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 27 2017
Tradition Transportation Tim and Jim Evans , Ben Bard , Jim MC Gee my other half has worked for tradition for a little over a year now tho he has gone three weeks without pay before and they have him as a lease operator they force them to run their customer freight which is not right because of the miles dead head they will send you , so in turn they get their customer freight deliveries on the lease operators fuel. Angola Indiana Author: Rensselaer, Indiana Trucking Companies: Tradition Transportation Angola, Indiana

May 27 2017
American web loan I borrowed 2000 with bi weekly payments of 480 dollars. In June I'll pay 480 three times for a total of like 1,400 something. They said this is all interest and total amount I'll pay back on this 2000 loan is 12,000 plus in 2018 I'll be done. I'm so shocked this information was never disclosed to me. I borrowed on the 28 of May and already paid a payment this 19 of 480 dollars. Then they say next one is 6/2/17. If I want to pay my balance off today it's 2,602 today. Even I paid 480 already it's not even been one month since I borrowed. Help me please. Help me please Ponca city, Oklahoma Author: La mirada, California Unusual Rip-Off: American web loan Internet

May 26 2017
Dollar General Woodward Ave Muscle Shoals Dollar General is using bait and switch tactics on their sales adds. They advertised six (6) different brands of soda and had one Muscle Shoals Nationwide Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Department & Outlet Stores: Dollar General Nationwide

May 24 2017
Uber I am a driver for uber with my own personal car which is a 2007 Mercedes E 350. . While driving on Siberia app I'm transporting rider to different drop offs. I was in a accident. The insurance uber Carries for the driver is James river insurance policy has a one thousand dollar dedducable. There was a estimate done by me sending pictures of my vehicle. The insurance adjustable access was 1112.00 dollars I don't know it's a app that I'm working off of Uber. Com Author: New Brunswick , New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Uber Nationwide

May 22 2017
Regions bank I looked at my bank service and for the second time Regions gas charged me an International service fee. I havn't even bought anything that would warrant a fee for almost $1.00. I mean its just one dollar but.com when it happens more harm once and with all the fees they charge me a dollar can go a long way in determining whether I have enough money in my account oi I do not get charged a NSF fee Nationwide Author: Fultondale, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Regions bank Nationwide

May 18 2017
Three Woks Down Restaurant Parking Lot Scam, parasites on UT community Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Restaurants: Three Woks Down Restaurant Austin, Texas

May 17 2017
Covenant Transportation Group Rusty CooperRusty.Cooper@ctgcompanies.com They have a 1 million dollar policy on insurance but only want to give me 10K, they already owe 7k in lost wages waiting so long Chattanooga, Tennessee Author: Denton, Texas Car Insurance: Covenant Transportation Group Nationwide

May 17 2017
Dollar Tee Club Ordered 3 shirts in June 2016, every time I contact them, state they're backlogged & will send ASAP, never got items, they stole my money! They don't repond to my emails anymore. unk Nationwide Author: El Cajon, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Dollar Tee Club Nationwide

May 16 2017
High Country Toyota 1,000.00 dollar Dealer Fee!! Scottsboro Alabama Author: Nolensville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: High Country Toyota Scottsboro, Alabama

May 11 2017
LA Fitness The General Manager refused to let me take a break. The Operations Manager tried to cover it up by asking me to quit. When i called the HR Department they told me i was not entitled to a break on a 6 hour shift!! they withheld my paycheck and still have not paid me for three days of work. When I called them again, they denied that i ever called them! then it hit me- the hr department is a call center designed to dismiss employee complaints. Washington State Law requires a 10 min break if you work more than 5 hours. I worked 6 hours! I can't believe an entire HR Department would lie and break the law like this! Tukwila Washington Author: tukwila, Washington Veterinarians: LA Fitness Tukwila, Washington

May 11 2017
modern skin delight tel santa anna calfornia suppose to pay 4.95 dollar and 99 cent but was they care me 89dolars and 95 cents santa anna calfornia Author: Vidor, Texas Skin Care: modern skin delight tel Texas

May 10 2017
DTE*EYE ENLIVEN eye opulent Sign you up for a trial but bill you for full orders that are not received and keep on billing you large amounts even after three phone calls to them las vegas Nevada Author: san Antonio, Texas Beauty Salons: DTE*EYE ENLIVEN las vegas, Nevada

May 10 2017
Home Internet Careers; also, Click-Partners Home Internet Careers gives you instructive info on how to become member, charged me $47.00 for membership and also paid $67. to obtain info on additional cos. , the instructions to sign up took me to Click-Partners . they offered five cos. available, i wrote to them several times to ask about addt com. identity as I had paid for that info, numerous emails, no response since i became member. the money was deducted from my bank on the 17th of March...today is the 26th of March and I've received no communication from them.  Internet Author: Hallandale Beach, Florida Sales People: Home Internet Careers Internet

May 10 2017
Nutranow I called three times and each time I could not talk to a supervisor and then each gal JUST HUNG up on me. I have never been so disrespected by anyone they are very RUDE Nationwide Author: Belcourt, North Dakota Weightloss Programs: Nutranow Nationwide

May 10 2017
Dollar rental Charged me $90 for using their plate pass this is outrageous it was only $1.25 toll I went through and used it 5 times so a $6.25 in tolls came to almost $90!!! This is robbery I will never rent a car from them again!! Tampa international airport Flordia Author: Fayetteville, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Dollar rental Nationwide

May 09 2017
Three J's Construction Avery L. Buril Theft by Owner of Company Without Beginning Working San Antonio Texas Author: Converse, Texas Builders & Contractors: Three J's Construction San Antonio, Texas

17, Report #1372080

May 08 2017
Premier Rental Solutions I Paid quite a sum to this ripoff company and they will not return my emails or phone calls. No their phone number is a non working number. My Client ID: 10028I can provide exact dollar amounts if a class action lawsuit is filed. They never fulfilled They are a total ripoff stay away Orlando Florida Author: Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia Adoption Agencies: Premier Rental Solutions Orlando, Florida

May 07 2017
Three Humans And A Dog Ordered a jersey for my dog but recieved the wrong order. Been trying to contact them through email but they dont respond even though they are being active on their instagram page. Charlotte Internet
Author: San Antonio, Texas Pet Shops & Supplies: Three Humans And A Dog Internet

May 06 2017
Future Income Payments LLC I needed to borrow 3000 for some surgery i had to have, i thought i had read all of the information apparently i didnt close enough.. after carefule review they are charging me 30.000 for a lenght of term of 5 years for a 3000 dollar loan. the payment is killing me and i can not afford it. 500.00 a month and we are on a fixed income.. had i known that it was like this i would not have took the loan.. i was desperate Nationwide Author: flint, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Future Income Payments LLC Nationwide

May 05 2017
complete hyraulic services and sells out of franklin indiana i ordered four post 12k car lift and william r brown keeps giving me run around i have paid in full and three months ago still no lift franklin Indiana Author: sayre, Oklahoma Consumer Services: complete hydraulics william R Brown franklin, Indiana

May 04 2017
Just dreams Honolulu Hawaii time share Ocean breeze This is a time share co. Complete rip off we signed their contract had three days to counsel call the second day they would not let us out of the contract not it is reported as a bad debt on our credit Just dreams or ocean breeze llc Hawaii Author: Beckley , West Virginia Resorts: Just dreams Honolulu Hawaii time share Hawaii

May 01 2017
Criminal Justice Legal Law Associates Kevin Williams three allegations resulting in authorities to issue an arrest warrant New York New York Author: Reno, Nevada Wanted Criminals: Criminal Justice Legal Law Associates Nationwide

May 01 2017
Pushpin Holdings Put a lien on me which is on my credit report! This is for a credit card machine that i had rented for about two or three months then RETURNED! Nationwide Author: Maple valley, Washington Miscellaneous Office Services: Pushpin Holdings Nationwide

May 01 2017
WebMediWorld.com WebMediWorld online pharmacy I paid with Apple iTunes cards & never received my order & was blocked by three phones & never got returned emails after I paid.. fake FedEx tracker number that showed duplicate & showed in transit... these are Russians with a Indian call person... beware Internet Author: Tipp City, Ohio Pharmacies: WebMediWorld online pharmacy Internet

May 01 2017
Septi Max- a whole lot of S___' After having heard of my cancelling of an order for their septi Max product 9 I was a two yeaar client- this company first refused to confirm the cancellation and then refused to rid their billing deptment of my data fromyears before. The company never shipped a product in 2017 but stil belives that they were entitled to e transfer funds from one of my Vise accounts. It tokk three weeks in order for the company to stae they would fix the problem and even then they have refused to agnolege their mistakes and even try to fight on the phone with clients.Delray Beach Florida Author: Gray, Maine Credit Card Fraud: Septi Max Delray Beach, Florida