Your Search | three dollar click

Aug 28 2014
Lovespells.biz Raven at Lovespells.biz Spells do not work. Does not respond to emails unless you launch a complaint- will threaten you if you do not withdraw complaint - will recast spells several times. Of the three spells purchased non worked. Does not do a reading ahead of time to ethically determine if spells have a chance to work (as other sites do). Internet Author: sac, California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Lovespells.biz Internet

Aug 28 2014
sirius xm radio Billed me for three years after car was sold Nationwide Author: Racine, Wisconsin Satellite Dish Companies: sirius xm radio Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
immeditate response locksmith 24-7 lock and key.comamericanslocksmithservices.comSan Antonio locksmith They would not give me a price over the phone. When they arrived tried to charge me $156.00 dollar just to open my door San Antonio TEXAS Author: San Antonio, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: immeditate response locksmith Internet

Aug 27 2014
ABC mouse I attempted over more than three times to speak with ABC mouse customer service via their website and no one has bothered to contact me regarding my concern. I paid my money which was withdrawn from my bank account and I have not been able to use the service. I would like my money back or file a class action lawsuit against this company. they are bogus and a rip off. internet State/Province Author: Southfield, Michigan Attorneys General: ABC mouse Select State/Province

Aug 27 2014
nova joshua mikklesen this guy runs a lead generation crew and is a narsicist, greddy, minipulative, scammer. he didnt pay me my comissions. further more i know of three others tghat got ripped by the guy too. arvada Colorado Author: englewood, Colorado Business Consulting: nova arvada, Colorado

Aug 27 2014
John Cowell MD Alberta Health CEO CEO AHS Makes $587,000 a Year for Nothing John Cowell Fred Horne Trying to Strip 911 Center from Calgary - another Multi-Million Dollar Scam Edmonton alberta Internet
Author: Oroville, Washington Emergency Medical Services: John Cowell MD Alberta Health CEO Internet

Aug 26 2014
Every Stride Dressage, LLC. Erin T. McElmurry- The least qualified trainer I know! Vicksburg Michigan Author: Three Rivers, Michigan Animal Services: Every Stride Dressage, LLC. Vicksburg , Michigan

Aug 26 2014
Family Dollar Store #3690 Bad Management with extreme employee turnover. Leavenworth Kansas
Author: Leavenworth, Kansas Department & Outlet Stores: Family Dollar Store #3690 Leavenworth, Kansas

Aug 25 2014
global monrtary fund randy brown i have got a ezpress notice saiding i had won 2,536,092.23 mill .also saying to send 25,00 dollar .and that your cash accounting rusted to me by bonding federal carrier forest hills New York Author: CARRIERE, Mississippi US Postal Service: global monrtary fund forest hills, New York

Aug 25 2014
Lincoln Hertiage Ins my daughter died and listed Lincoln life as her insurance co . she paid a prem of $38.64 a month. the number listed will not answer , you have to leave a message...noone ever responds . I looked it up online and all the phone numbers say they do not accect incoming calls....Why doen't someone stop this company from ripping off someone at this time in life. she thought she was leaving me a no worry situation but instead she left me with a $15,000 dollar funeral bill. Nationwide Author: Yellow Spring , West Virginia Insurance Companies: Lincoln Hertiage Ins Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
La Dermanique My Bank-account was charged by Lumera $87.67and La Dermanique $97.88 as per my bank, their terms and conditions reads, after 14 days of receiving discounted products ordered you will receive email if you want reorder products, click on link etc.. not mandatory. I never received e-mail and I never re ordered. Author: seffner, Florida Eye Care: lumera diamonds Select State/Province

Aug 25 2014
SpeedDate Three months charged to credit card-contact number answered once then invalid California
Author: Leesville, Louisiana Dating Services: SpeedDate Internet

13, Report #1172010

Aug 24 2014
click bank agree ripped iff too idaho Internet Author: Lauderhill, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: click bank Internet

14, Report #1171987

Aug 24 2014
ThredUP SELLER BEWARE, Your property will disappear or you will be paid pennies on the dollar! San Francisco, CA Internet Author: Clayton, California Unusual Rip-Off: ThredUP Internet

Aug 23 2014
Dollar Rent a Car-Salt Lake City Airport Jenhanco inc. Was quoted $481.00 for car rental, was charged 972.05, wasn't given copy of contract and manager refuses to give it to me. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Manhattan Beach, Ca., California Auto Rentals: Dollar Rent a Car-Salt Lake City Airport Salt Lake City, Utah

Aug 21 2014
Gateway energy cheated me for three years,was supposed to get a military discount montebello, new york Nationwide Author: little egg harbor, New Jersey Electrical Services: Gateway energy Nationwide

Aug 20 2014
Pizzahut I was schedule to work three hours n only work an hour or two they send me home early stating that they have no hours to give but the new hirea getting more hours then me.. was schedule to be at work one day at six but got a text sayin to be in at eight n i was only two mins late n they send me home.. new hires that dont work hard gets more hours n more pay than the old workers.. plua the boss goes on deliveries when we have drivers there he make a tips n i dont think thata fair bartow Florida Author: Bartow, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: pizza hut bartow, Florida

Aug 20 2014
Baker & McKenzie (impersonating) a clerk of court is notifying me that I'm scheduled to appear in court. I'm told to bring witnesses and all documents. Then I'm told to click on a link to view a copy of the notice. I'm lastly warned that if I do not appear the judge will still hear the case in my absence. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Baker & McKenzie (impersonating) Internet

Aug 20 2014
Nue Diamonds Eco Diamonds(z) Three times ring has to be fixed NO RESOLUTION Internet Author: Fort Drum, New York Jewelers: Nue Diamonds Internet

Aug 19 2014
Generation Kia Kia Big Three of Long Island False advertising. Abuse of consumer credit reporting. Price-jacking. Bait and switch. Bohemia New York Author: Selden, New York Auto Dealers: Generation Kia Bohemia, New York

Aug 19 2014
Horizon Gold Card Services Horizon Gold Dollar Store Ripoff Credit Card Indiana Pennsylvania Author: Lexington, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Horizon Gold Card Services Indiana, Pennsylvania

Aug 18 2014
Nevada Corporate Headquarters REVIEW: Nevada Corporate Headquarters $100,000 guarantee!, dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Nevada Corporate Headquarters, inc offering a $100,000 guarantee that corporate veil of client's Nevada corporation will never be pierced. *UPDATE: Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Business Consultants: Nevada Corporate Headquarters, Inc Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 17 2014
Best Buy Best Buy refuses to honor their three year maintenance agreement they sold me Bakersfield California Author: Weldon, California Computer Dealers: Best Buy Bakersfield, California

Aug 16 2014
cons call home / millicorp looking for a cheaper way 2 speak 2 my loved one who was incarcerated, the collect call was asking me 2 contact global telelink. I went on line googling global telelink. saw an ad for cheaper services click here. I did do and was directed to cons call home I ordered a package they have me a number. unfortunately tht number never worked. 10 days l8r a gentleman contacted me regarding my services. at tht time my inmate was no longer at tht facility. do I cancelled. the csr told me my money shud b refunded within 24 hours. 90 days later I'm still getting the run around. does any body know who I did contract in this matter? Plz e mail me Florida Internet Author: west Sacramento, California BBB Better Business Bureau: cons call home / millicorp Internet

Aug 13 2014
Evans Benito Thomas Dijoux?, Steven Carlos? A man claiming to be Evans Benito, a widower with a nine year old daughter,wrote and spoke to me for three weeks, then asked me for $2500 for a document needed in oil remediation in Kuala Lumpur Tampa, Florida Tampa, Florida Author: West Richland, Washington Internet Fraud: Evans Benito Select State/Province