Your Search | three dollar click

Aug 27 2016
Garden State Parkway authority New Jersey Turnpike authority @sallywingles Exit 89 was unmanned for cash receipt and going so on my return trip I was sure to have exact change . The machine did not work. I have contested the 50 dollar fine and was told my reason was not valid.and they will suspend my registration if I don't pay. Who can we fight this with . Perhaps a class action law suit? (((REDACTED))) trenton New Jersey Author: Neptune, New Jersey Toll Booth Cashiers: Garden State Parkway authority po box 4971 trenton, New Jersey

Aug 27 2016
Tech squad llc This company calls me often and said I paid for support but never heard of them before and told me I was a liar then hung up!He called for three days straight told him I'm going to report him if he keeps on calling me. He called several times with a 3095 number on my caller id. Internet Nationwide Author: Waldwick, New Jersey Computer Help Desk: Tech squad llc Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
elite furniture lie about the simple finance they were charging me a lot of money if i didn't pay in three months they were going to over charge me double so i want to cancelled but the owner of the store owner refuse to cancelled my orders. I had to pay over $4000.00 plus it double the money close to $8000.00 over a year living in a fix income plus i had to give him $300.00 bronx new york new york Author: Bronx, New York Department & Outlet Stores: elite furniture Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
TruthFinder, Inc. Truthfinder Click Bait, They charge, Not Free, waste of time Internet Author: Chicago , Illinois Internet Fraud: TruthFinder, Inc. Internet

Aug 24 2016
trinity Automotive scam artist aka reverand. deceptive. tell you are approve for car, take your down payment, then call you two or three weeks later,telling you to return car and you owe them for renta use. Beware. Dont buy a car there. you will be sorry. Nashville Tennessee Author: nashville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: trinity Automotive Nashville, Tennessee

6, Report #1320745

Aug 23 2016
Savings makes money I was looking for a loan got redirected to their website didn't click on it and without authorization they debited my account and put it into overdraft. Won't refund my money Internet Author: Pomona, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Savings makes money Internet

Aug 22 2016
Money4life my contract was suppose to end with this company in July.. I check my banking account and I'm still getting billed from this company. I called back in March to make sure that my contract was suppose to end in July.. and they confirmed so and now I get this bill. I spoke with the customer service person in Utah and they told me it will take them 1 to 3 business days for them to get back to me. Mind you this three year contract is suppose to be over with now. Murray Utah Author: Linden, New Jersey Financial Education: Money4life Murray , Utah

Aug 20 2016
Three Moons on the Cove in Santee, SC Tyrone Gadson's Place Total Ripoff! Owner stole my deposit after I refused to hold my event at his rundown hot box. Avoid at all cost. Santee South Carolina Author: Irmo, South Carolina Restaurants: Three Moons on the Cove in Santee, SC Santee, South Carolina

Aug 17 2016
Caring Transitions strong-armed elderly mom pennies on the dollar no rhyme or reason furtive lied uncooperative seattle Washington Protecting the client is a priority Author: Seattle, Washington Auction / Liquidators: Caring Transitions seattle, Washington

Aug 15 2016
Alliance Apartment Movers Failed to Honor Verbal Price Quote, Three Hours Late, Unprofessional, Dishonest, Left Items Behind Nationwide Author: Gahanna, Ohio Moving Companies: Alliance Apartment Movers Nationwide

Aug 15 2016
Alliance One Annuity Three months and they still have not transferred my funds from my annuity into my rollover IRA Author: Nashville, Tennessee Financial Services: Alliance One Annuity Nationwide

Aug 14 2016
vITA LUMINANCE I did not order this but after ordering one item trial for $4.99 and have received three boxes equal $100 ea. Folcrof Pennsylvania Author: Gulf Breeze, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: vITA LUMINANCE Folcrof, Pennsylvania

Aug 13 2016
RADIODIRECTX RECEIPTOrder Date: 2016-07-29 8:19:43 PMOrder Number: RDX-Digi-EP-Aug2ndBank Auth Number: 822218Order Total: 299.00 USDCard Type: VIName on Card: Brett EtterEmail Address: cincinnatistreetbeats@gmail.comBILL TO: Na JASON [TECH SUPPORT] ' DJ LEO ' DOWNLOADED MY MUSIC BUT DOES NOT BELONG TO THE RADIO STATION HE CLAIMS . DJ IN BELARUS DOWNLOADED MY MUSIC THREE TIMES BUT NEVER PUT IT ON PLAYLIST . NOW I CAN 'T EVEN PULL UP THE WEB MAGAZINE ON THE INTERNET . THERE ADDRESS THEY USE IS FOUR DIFFERENT BUSINESSES IN THE BUILDING NONE OF WHICH SHARE THIER NAME . TORONTO Ontario Author: BUFFALO , New York DJ Services: RADIODIRECTX TORONTO, Ontario

Aug 12 2016
Robert Jackson Violins Bert Jackson , Jackson Luthier Bow maker/Luthier Incompetent Acme Alberta Author: Three Hills , Alberta Personal Services: Robert Jackson Violins Acme , Alberta

Aug 12 2016
Go Shop and Save Received a card in the mail saying they are holding $100.00 in savings for me. I called the phone number listed and spoke to a representative. He said all I have to do is pay $4.95 for shipping the hundred dollar bill to me.  Author: Georgetown, Texas Shopping Centers & Malls: Go Shop and

16, Report #1320661

Aug 11 2016
Charles w. Fox Charles H. Jacobs I had gotten the first letter an I fell for it. I sent them money and ever since then they send me like three to four a day. Saying I could win $2, 000, 000. 00 and stuff. Kansas city Kansas Author: Edinburgh, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Charles w. Fox Kansas city, Kansas

17, Report #1322007

Aug 11 2016
Suppclub Well I bought a shirt Train eat sleep repeat. the shirt said it was a promotional give away just pay shipping and handling my card got charged three other times for membership $1.00 .75.Internet Author: Sacramento, California Drug Manufacturers: Suppclub Internet

Aug 11 2016
Vigil Milner I was promised two puppies for the sum of three hundred and eighty dollars. I was told that was all it would cost to ship them. I get a spam email from cargo experts saying that they will not ship the puppies without an additional thousand dollars for special crates and a vaccine. I told Mr Milner I was not sending any more money. I some with some agent who didn't answer the phone with a business name that reassured me if I sent money the puppies would be shipped. I refused. Dallas texas Internet Author: Kittery, Maine Miscellaneous Companies: Vigil Milner Internet

Aug 10 2016
JERMAINE ELFE STOLE FROM MY KIDS AND I 3500 DOLLARS THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR AN INVESTMENT THAT HE EVENTUALLY GOT NASTY AND RUDE AFTER HE RECIEVED 35 100 DOLLAR BILLS .THAT WAS MY LAWSUIT MONEY THAT I WANTED TO NOT WASTE AND GO INTO STOCKS. HE CLAIMED TO KNOW BROKERS!!LIAR NEW YORK New York Author: NY, New York Investment Brokers: JERMAINE ELFE NEW YORK, New York

Aug 06 2016
Melissa Hart Charge my account for months without permission said the service is only cost one dollar mertzon Texas Author: mertzon, Texas Adult Web Site: Melissa Hart mertzon, Texas

21, Report #1320868

Aug 05 2016
Click 4 Advisor Psychic Powernetwork They blocked me from using the service and refuses to give me the free minutes offered because I've spent a ton which is $14,583.29. It is unbelieveble that they allowed me to use the service as I've been super depressed and have spent money on psychics that have been mean, cruel and downright wrong. They refused to give any type of refunds so you are stuck paying for shitty psychics. I've call each and everyone of them and came out with a handful who actually knew what they were talking about. It is not cool to do this to customers and think they can get away with it. I want my money back!! It is not right what they did to me knowing how depressed I've been. I am angry and want justice! Pleasanton Internet / California Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Psychic Fortune Tellers: Click 4 Advisor Internet

22, Report #1320618

Aug 04 2016
Premier Booting Services M&M Parking and Lanier Parking Alejandro (786) 357-0072 Alejandro gave me ticket at 12:30 p.m. I asked how long how are u going to be here. I stated I was going to file a Stay away order ad I wasaffraid for my life. Alejandro stated okay. I came from court to return to my car with two boots on my car and bright orange sticker to pay $89. I called the number several times to discuss the matter.The man finally answered and said pay up and hung up on me three times. I stated I have a ticket in my hand how can you charge me a fee like this. The man said that is your problem. pay up or the next step. Your car will be towed out of here. Premier Booting are scammers and No Good. They should loose their license for being so rude and putting boots for no reason on cars. I still have my ticket. I plan on suing them for how they treated me and ripping me off. very Upset and will never park again at one of their lots. MIami Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Racists: Premier Booting Services MIami,

23, Report #1320575

Aug 03 2016
Dish Network Never get dishnetwork. They just screwed us out of a locked-in price where they promised all the movie channels. We signed up in October of last year and every three months I was forced to call all in and explain that the movie channel went with the package Nationwide
A person's word used to mean something Author: Los Angeles, California Art Galleries: Dish Network Nationwide

24, Report #1320212

Aug 02 2016
publicdata.com checkpeople.com internet scam, dollar trial then automatic enrollment it you don't cancel within 4 days. irving texas Author: Mabank, Texas Consumer Services: publicdata.com Internet

Aug 01 2016
Trinity Energy Group TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Trinity Energy Group learned from past years in business to invest into Low Risk Oil Producing Oil Projects Only. In the last 3 years, Oil Prices have Dropped to a 10 year low in the Industry. Trinity Energy Group only looks for Oil Projects, that are producing and we can buy them at 10-30 cents on a Dollar. Trinity Energy Group is a New Oil Market on getting Oil projects discounted, Like the US was in the Real Estate market 3-5 years.*UPDATE: Trinity Energy Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Investment Brokers: Trinity Energy Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Trinity Energy Group Inc oil, gas and energy company. Trinity Energy Group, a team of experts with industry expertise and core-competencies to manage the investment life-cycle from project acquisition through development, drilling, production and exit strategy for investor liquidity of each project and investment. Sacramento, California