Your Search | three dollar click

Oct 09 2015
grand incentives two nights,three nights,getaways sells prepaid service and then takes on extra charges and addition pay ? Sarasota Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Travel Companies: grand incentives Sarasota, Florida

Oct 08 2015
Aamco transmissions Rip offs Starting off with the owner not taking the time to call me with periodic updates of information on my vehicle as well as when it would be ready. I had to call in every time and the owner responded back like I was causing a big inconvenience for him. After that they pushed my pickup date three or four times without informing me why they had to do it. So I finally get my car and the guy charges me double the price which was about 4,000 dollars!!! He's the owner for Christ sake he only has one job and that's to make sure the customer doesn't get ripped off with prices or overcharged which definitely happened. Lies, time and money wasted my vehicle was in better condition prior to me coming there which is pathetic! El Paso Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Auto Mechanics: Aamco transmissions El Paso, Texas

Oct 08 2015
Auto showcase. Bel air This place is a rip off and they are running scam on people. Just bought a 750li and had to force them a repurchase the car and after two weeks of using my gas to get back and forth for a lemon they sold me on my dollar. This service center is a joke. Ju Rip off/scam artist/liars...Run!!! Author: Frederick, Maryland Auto Dealers: Auto showcase. Bel air

Oct 07 2015
United automobile insurance company i was in accident and policy was updated i suffered some chest pains and go to work for three days. the company referred me to the one their so called.chiropractic doctor and went the office to give my testimony towards the incident never heard from them again. miami Florida Author: north miami beach , Florida Motor Vehicle: United automobile insurance company Miami, Florida

Oct 05 2015
Noble finance I got a 200 dollar loan I made several payments then I went in one day to pay them they refused the payment now they have issued a judgment against me for over 600 dollars. Tooele Utah Author: Tooele, Utah Loan Brokers: Noble finance Tooele, Utah

Oct 04 2015
Cox Automotive Inc. David Doolittle 4.3 Billion Dollar Mistake buying Dealertrack Technologies Atlanta Georgia Author: New York, New York Auto Transporters: Cox Automotive Inc. Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 03 2015
LLX*LAURENLUXE 98 dollar rip off Internet Author: Austin, Minnesota BBB Better Business Bureau: LLX*LAURENLUXE Internet

Oct 03 2015
Score Sense deceitful, scammers that lead you to believe it's only a dollar, then takes money I need to survive. Internet Author: syracuse, New York Credit Reporting Agencies: Score Sense Internet

Oct 01 2015
Green Student Green Student Loan Consolidation 800-406-6624 Brittany Valentine Took ~$500 to arrange discharge of my student loans after I became ill (end-stage renal failure). However, three years later Federal Loan is coming after me for payment. Nationwide Author: Fort Myers, Florida Loan Modification: Green Student Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
brian morris finicial crime enforcement told me i was going to be arrested and charged on three counts of finicial fraud for not paying back a advance of 400 dollars los angeles California Author: odessa, Texas Collection Agencies: brian morris los angeles, California

Sep 30 2015
Palm Beach Jewelry Palm Beach Direct They ripped me off. I ordered three pairs of Gold Earrings ,but only received two. Boca Raton Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Palm Beach Jewelry Internet

Sep 30 2015
PURE GARCINIA PRO charged me for three bottles and the $4.95 total of $223.17 product didn't work TAMPA Florida Author: geneva, Ohio Weightloss Programs: PURE GARCINIA PRO TAMPA, Florida

Sep 30 2015
 Glenville High School Classmate.Inc took money out my account and didn't informed me that after three months of service they debit your account with out authorized. and would like my $15.00 put back into my account as of 9/30/2015. East Cleveland Ohio Author: East, Ohio On-Line Business: Glenville High School Classmate Inc. East Cleveland, Ohio

Sep 28 2015
toatoa usa david, jackie, josh have the first electric taotao in gulf of mexico florida, and have three wheels that have broke inside california, texas california Author: bradenton florida, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: toatoa usa Internet

Sep 27 2015
United Caring Association GetMed360PremierSeries I was called by GetMed360 offiering insurance, guaranteing this is Insurance, NOT a discount program. He could not answer a question in which the answer seemed logical. He could not give me dollar amts of what would be paid. He called the name of the Insurance as Multiplan. I knew that was incorrect. It took about 4 or 5 calls to bet information. Either my address was put in wrong, or my email address was wrong, and they waited until forever to send me my card. I felt taken for a ride on this one. I paid $279.95 to sign up and payments would be $179.95 each month. Something in me just said why can't they send me my benefits? Syosset New York Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: United Caring Association Syosset, New York

Sep 27 2015
Dollar Retail Store Services DRSS, $1.00 store, Mailbox store, Tee5075 W Diablon Store My Buisness FAILED, But They GOT Their Money Las Vegas Nevada Business Author: Canton, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Dollar Retail Store Services Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 26 2015
Dollar general Market False advertising Las Vegas Nationwide Author: LasVegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Dollar general Market Nationwide

Sep 25 2015
Infinity Allure Odered free try and authorized shipping $4.95 never showed-Then Charged $84.95 Internet Author: Three Rivers, California Misc. Health Specialists: Infinity Allure Internet

Sep 24 2015
Chico Enterprise Record Newspaper Chico E.R. Major Internet Sham -Sales Scheme promised but failed to provide. Click throughs reported were totally false, and deceptive. Chico California Author: Elk Grove, California Internet Marketing Companies: Chico Enterprise Record Newspaper Chico, California

Sep 22 2015
promotional market company LDPM COMPANY I lost my $3,000.00, three thousand dollars and my evidence is contract and receipts for money gram send money in Malaysia APOCACA NUEVO LEON
Author: APOCACA, New Mexico Computer Fraud: promotional market company APOCACA,

Sep 22 2015
3 Dollar Carpet, Three Dollar Carpet DO NOT USE!!! Denver CO Author: Loveland, Colorado Carpet & Tile Installers: 3 Dollar Carpet Denver,

Sep 22 2015
Hertz Dollar Hertz ripoff forced insurance coverage Munich Nationwide Author: Clay, New York Car Rentals: Hertz Nationwide

Sep 22 2015
Take Three Nights Take Two Nights vacation package scam Nationwide Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Hotel: Take Three Nights Nationwide

Sep 21 2015
Tiresavings They charged me shipment three times , New Jersey Author: Greenville, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Tiresavings NJ, New Jersey

Sep 17 2015
Sunset Harbor Resort Willis TX Sunset Harbor Resort ll Crooks. Sent salesmen around to sell RCI points property and less than three years later they are telling owners they are pulling out of RCI and want more money to go with their new substandard program as well as to exit completely. All they want is money because they are scam artists. Willis Texas Author: Niceville , Florida Sales People: Sunset Harbor Resort Willis TX Willis, Texas