Your Search | three dollar click

1, Report #1319689

Jul 29 2016
Quantum.Code.net Support@theQuantumCode.netUpdates@theQuantumCode.com Quantum code has stolen. Three hundred dollars. Told me i would make thousand. This was my rent money i thought i could trust them Internet Author: Fontana, California Internal Revenue Service: Quantum.Code.net Internet

2, Report #1319534

Jul 29 2016
GLD*SVCGS.COM CREDIT SCORE CHARGED ME A DOLLAR TO GET SCORE, AND THEN CHARGED MY BANK CARD 29.95 WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION. i RECEIVED CREDIT BACK, BUT THEY DID IT AGAIN THE FOLLOWING MONTH CITY NAME DOESNT APPEAR TENNESSEE Author: Maple Heights, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: GLD*SVCGS.COM Internet

3, Report #1319407

Jul 28 2016
upclk charged 33.95 dollars when I purchassed a 10 dollar computer system repair without my OK Internet Author: taberg, New York Computer Help Desk: upclk Internet

4, Report #1319271

Jul 27 2016
Vision Property Management Lease To Own And Cash Homes - Vision Property Managementhttps://vpm3.com I was in search of a rental property on craiglist and i came across a three bedroom fixer upper home located at 137 Auriles street Duqesne PA 15110 initially i was interested in the advertisment of 350 down 320 a month you fix up from the begining i was scammed. False advertising this property i talk to a sales person who told me i would only need 900.00 to qualify for this property i said great eventhough my income was well over $900.00 but we all like to save and invest! Columbia South Carolina Author: Duquesne, Pennsylvania Property Management: Vision Property Management Columbia, South Carolina

5, Report #1319160

Jul 27 2016
asm Benson I went and looked at a home at 4892 Kensington gave Benson my voucher and he had it for sixty days the house failed inspection twice the second time nobody was even there to let them in after calling them for two days in a row finally I reached somebody and all she can say sorry long story short I still don't have a place to stay and I want my 25 dollar money order because they did nothing for me but lie and give me the run a round south field mi Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Appliances: asm MI

6, Report #1319148

Jul 27 2016
iFriends BRENDA BLACK Rose Campton Was told there would be an initial fee of 50 dollars that will go toward customer credit on the website. I was NOT told there would be ONE HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLAR CHARGE applied to my credit card WITHOUT my permission AND without being FIRST notified Internet Author: York, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: iFriends Internet

Jul 25 2016
auroraeyeserum.com/ Actifyface80073Eye Noir / premium eye80065Skin Restore /aging 888-874-7243dermaca*miriacle 888 509 1379 Three /identical/ sets of eye & facial cream came, only one ordered, without knowledge of ongoing contract for monthly shipments at $90. each Santa Ana California Author: Portland, Oregon Eye Care: http://auroraeyeserum.com/ Santa Ana , California

Jul 25 2016
rc saddle Robert Chavez induced me to pay entire price for a saddle [$3500} with assurances I would be first in line. It has now been three years, he has my saddle for sale on his site and will not send to me tehachapi California Author: maple city, Michigan Racetracks: rc saddle tehachapi, California

Jul 23 2016
Joy Behar, Am liEncante, Youth Renew, Fit AgainYouth 197.72 dollar was to pay for two bills. Now one about be cut off with late fee. Another now has late fee and both giving negative credit report. Thanks for nothing Joy Behar California (?) Internet Author: Kentwood , Louisiana Telemarketers: Joy Behar Internet

Jul 23 2016
AOL billed my debit card for three years after I cancelled AOL dialup. No permission to do so. No assistance. Dulles Virginia For THREE YEARS??? You Have A Serious Problem Here! Author: Modesto, California Internet Service Providers: AOL Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Essential Beauty & Health Now Deceitful & Deceptive was finally given a cancelled trial code after three attempts today. Became sick on trail product. Already filed my report experience. Here are some numbers for all who need them. (888)660-3748 and (855)643-3737 to cancel . San Diego California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Essential Beauty & Health Now San Diego, California

Jul 21 2016
Open sky Offered me 75 dollar credit as good customer but won't allow me to use it Internet Author: San Pedro , California Sales People: Open sky Internet

Jul 21 2016
Nett Solutions REVIEW: Nett Solutions’ team of Marketing Consultants are dedicated to building powerful SEM campaigns for small to medium sized businesses with 100% customer satisfaction in mind. Google Adwords Certified Partner Agency and have an A rating on the Better Business Bureau for a reason. *UPDATE Nett Solutions pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Nett Solutions recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
My Experience Was Different Author: ABERDEEN, Kentucky Internet Marketing Companies: Nett Solutions TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction Nett Solutions Inc a full service online marketing agency specializing in Search Engine Placement, Display Advertising, Remarketing, Search Engine Optimization, Pay-per-Click Management and Social Media campaigns. Nett Solutions has a proven track record of increased sales & conversions for their clients. Aliso Viejo, California

Jul 21 2016
RGO Resume's Resume Genius They put on their website that a resume will cost a dollar and then charge you $40 a few days later. I called the company and he said that they could legally take the money out of my account and would not reverse the charges. CROOKS!!! Internet Author: Menifee, California Personal Services: RGO Resume's Internet

15, Report #1220383

Jul 21 2016
Trinity Energy Group TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Trinity Energy Group learned from past years in business to invest into Low Risk Oil Producing Oil Projects Only. In the last 3 years, Oil Prices have Dropped to a 10 year low in the Industry. Trinity Energy Group only looks for Oil Projects, that are producing and we can buy them at 10-30 cents on a Dollar. Trinity Energy Group is a New Oil Market on getting Oil projects discounted, Like the US was in the Real Estate market 3-5 years.*UPDATE: Trinity Energy Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Fair Oaks, California Loans: Trinity Energy Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Trinity Energy Group Inc oil, gas and energy company. Trinity Energy Group, a team of experts with industry expertise and core-competencies to manage the investment life-cycle from project acquisition through development, drilling, production and exit strategy for investor liquidity of each project and investment. Sacramento, California

Jul 21 2016
UStarLoan ustarloan.com Jessica Williams called and said I was approved for $5,000 loan I had to go to Dollar General and buy a Money Pass card well they dont sell them anymore so I went to Western Union and sent them $249.00 Author: Hollywood, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: UStarLoan Internet

Jul 20 2016
News gland auto finance inc Charged me over 2700 dollars on 1000 dollar loan Seabrook Newhampshire Author: revere, Massachusetts Auto & Truck Rental: News gland auto finance inc Internet

Jul 20 2016
Dollar Construction Company Christopher KelleyMichael KelleyChristopher Michael Kelley DO NOT TRUST Dollar Construction Company or Christopher Kelley Caddo Mills Texas Author: Rockwall, Texas Builders & Contractors: Dollar Construction Company Caddo Mills, Texas

Jul 20 2016
Dollar tree air fresher leak,took paint off my panel Katy Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Body Work & Repair: Dollar tree Texas

Jul 20 2016
Penny's from heaven Penny Hardy Owner Penny's from Heaven a $5500.00 dollar fraud Lomita California Author: Bear River City , Utah Bait-and-Switch: Penny's from heaven Lomita, California

Jul 19 2016
Spot loan I was in something in the mail saying they would approve update hundred dollar loan. After giving my bank account information they denied me!! Now I have to go change my bank account. I don't trust these crooks They want your bank account information then they will deny Maryland Nationwide Author: Mount Airy, Maryland Advertising Agencies: Spot loan Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Dollar Construction and Roofing LLC Alpental Roofing and Construction LLCCM Kelley EnterprisesRanch House Roofing & Construction Inc Con Artist Caddo Mills Texas Author: Terrell, Texas Home Improvements: Dollar Construction and Roofing LLC Caddo Mills, Texas

Jul 18 2016
EPPICCARD My name is Colette Larry and I received unemployment in Georgia for the last three months, I was offered a TO-Go Program debit card by the EPPIC card that was issued to me card by the employment office in Atlanta Georgia .San Antonio Texas Author: Roswell, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: EPPICCARD San Antonio, Texas

Jul 18 2016
GM Promotional Porducts George Ngwang These guys also tried to rip me off on an Ebay purchase for art of a Bose Bose AV 321 Series Home theater system. They claimed that the wire going to the speaker was not in the package when I clearly stated in Ebay auction that it was not there. The opened a fraudulent return in Ebay but Ebay immediatley ruled in my favor. Then three weeks later they tried another scam of trying to get their credit card company to reverse charges. This is now where I am. This is a piss poor company and anybody would be foolish to do busines with them. I will be filing Federal charges if this is not resolved in a week Marietta Georgia
Author: nashville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: GM Promotional Porducts Marietta , Georgia