Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

threedom sales

Showing 26-50 of 32,334 Found Reports For more specific results for "threedom sales"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 14 2017
IVEERA INC Scammers McAfee scam sales New Jersey Internet Author: Toronto , Washington Sales People: IVEERA INC

Mar 13 2017
TEXAS SINGLES TOTAL RIP OFF!! SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Sales People: TEXAS SINGLES Internet

Mar 13 2017
Funded today False hope for eager startups Internet Author: Loveland, Colorado Sales People: Funded today Internet

Conns Conn's home Plus Not honoring expensive warranty San Antonio Texas
Author: San Antonio, Texas Sales People: Conns San Antonio, Texas

Mar 13 2017
Ultimate RV sales white Settlement Texas Cheryl (sales person) Scammers/thief/ liars White Settlement Texas Author: Hinton, Oklahoma Sporting Goods: Ultimate RV sales white Settlement Texas White Settlement , Texas

Mar 13 2017
E-Z Way Auto Sales. Ez way Auto Sales Liars, DO NOT BUY FROM HERE Lincolnton North Carolina Author: Maiden, North Carolina Auto Dealers: E-Z Way Auto Sales. Lincolnton, North Carolina

Mar 12 2017
Andrew cordle real estate workshop Narei 0% scam! Pushy sales person to sign a contract Savannah and Atlanta Nationwide Author: Alabama Real Estate Services: Andrew cordle real estate workshop Nationwide

Mar 12 2017
Gems auto sales Williamson N Y Bought car from them had problem from start they wanted me to pay half for repairs I refused they wont fix problem Williamson New York Author: Ontario, New York Auto Dealer Repairs: Gems auto sales Williamson N Y Williamson , New York

Mar 12 2017
Theatreland America aka John Elliot Charged more than 3 times ticket price for show London, United Kingdom Author: Lyndonville , New York Ticket Sales: Theatreland America Internet

Mar 11 2017
PureCell and Dermasoft of Santa Ana SCAM! BEWARE Santa Ana California Response for Cornelius Author: Tampa, Florida Sales People: PureCell and Dermasoft Santa Ana, California

Mar 11 2017
Chic 2 chic Ripoff my consignment Foxboro Author: Norton , Massachusetts Sales People: Chic 2 chic Internet

Mar 10 2017
Mirabella Motors Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Mirabella Motors makes every effort to assist their clients in not only achieving every automotive purchasing goal they may have but to exceed those goals whenever possible. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Mirabella Motors pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Mirabella Motors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
FALSE ALLEGATIONS by former employee Author: tarpon springs, Florida Auto Dealers: Mirabella Motors RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Mirabella Motors, founded on trust, integrity, and respect. Mirabella Motors is proud to offer special values in their sales and business practices. Mirabella Motors, best prices, quality vehicles and trust. Tampa Bay area. Mirabella Motors specializes in high end and luxury vehicles. Tampa, Florida

Mar 10 2017
Diamond resorts international Purchased a time share for almost 30000 US dollars and I can't even use it because they can't change the date of my reservation and they don't have anything available so they want to send me to a hotel Las Vegas Nevada Author: Kennewick , Washington Sales People: Diamond resorts international Las Vegas , Nevada

Mar 10 2017
lori palmer estate sales stole from fathers estate while i was out of town lake worth NY, NJ and Florida Author: syracuse, New York Auction / Liquidators: lori palmer estate sales Nationwide

Mar 10 2017
Toie Hicks toitoi_kbyw1cy3 Deadbeat-Failure to pay Blakely Georgia Author: Alabama Sales People: Toie Hicks Blakely, Georgia

Mar 09 2017
RAPTOR ENGINES ,MOTORCRATE ENGINE SALES RAPTOR ENGINES AND GREG MAHONEY = RIPOFF ARTISTS! portland Oregon Author: panacea, Florida Auto Parts: RAPTOR ENGINES portland, Oregon

Mar 09 2017
Merrick Products Still no coins and cannot find contact information Internet Author: Benton City, Washington Sales People: Merrick Products Internet

Mar 09 2017
Joyce TYLER HENDERSON SCAMMED THORTON CLEVELEY Internet Author: hornsea, Iowa Sales People: Joyce TYLER Internet

Mar 09 2017
MHC Knoxville TN/ Rob Stone salesman This sales man will take $1000.00 to hold a truck you are interested in. Once I found out my high interest rate I want my money back angel ripped me off. Kept my money. Knoxville Tennessee
Author: San Antonio, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: MHC Knoxville TN/ Rob Stone salesman Knoxville, Tennessee

Mar 09 2017
Time Warner I created this account for the sole purpose to relate my tale of woe with Time Warner, or Spectrum as they bill themselves now. I was called by a sales rep that offered me 100 upload and 100 download internet speeds for 44.99 a month. They started to set me up with installation on Saturday but I asked for Monday instead. They agreed and I wrote down the date and time. The day and time come and go and no service guy, I call and they assure me someone will be by soon. I wait, still no one. I call back and they tell me that actually the appointment is for Sat. I ask for something else and they offer Thursday and I accept. On Thursday no one comes by. I call and learn two things. First, that I am still scheduled for Sat. and second that the 100 up an down speeds do not even exist in my area. 60 down and 10 up is what I am signed up for. Despite being promised repeatedly that I was getting 100 down AND up, they could not even upgrade me to their fastest local service of 100 down and 10 up for the quoted price. The 100 for both surprised me and it is why I asked the sales guy to confirm that, twice. On Thursday they even connected me to their care and solutions department, or something like that, to see if something could be done about the false promise I received but when I was connected to them they said that their department doesn't do anything like that and that I was transferred by mistake. I am out a bunch of time and had to listen to at least 6 different reps all tell me different conflicting stories. Please, save yourself some time and hurt and just don't ever use this company if there is any possible way you can avoid it. Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Time Warner Internet

Mar 09 2017
Mirabella Motors RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Mirabella Motors is dedicated to providing every client with a positive experience while making every effort to exceed all expectations. Maribella Motors entire team of professionals are 100% dedicated to providing each and every client with a level of satisfaction necessary for developing a life time business relationship. *UPDATE: Mirabella Motors pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Mirabella Motors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
FL Law: Tag/Title/Registration Author: ST PETERSBURG, Florida Auto Dealers: Mirabella Motors RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Mirabella Motors, founded on trust, integrity, and respect. Mirabella Motors is proud to offer special values in their sales and business practices. Mirabella Motors, best prices, quality vehicles and trust. Tampa Bay area. Mirabella Motors specializes in high end and luxury vehicles. tampa, Florida

Mar 08 2017
Secure-Tix Hype Stat When Googling shows, BEWARE! San Francisco California Author: Portland, Oregon Ticket Sales: Secure-Tix Internet

Mar 08 2017
Nissian 112 Long Island - Is abisive and will miss treat you every time There sales staff is abusive and will play games. And when they are caught continue to make it worseI made an official compliant with both the dealership and corporate. I needed and wanted nothing but to let them know what was being done. They did not After documents were in writing they stood behind nothing Long Island NY Nissian 112 in Patchogue New York Author: Nesconset, New York Auto Dealers: Nissian 112 Long Island - Is abisive and will miss treat you every time Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
Vivid Seats Bad deceptive operating policies and very bad response. Chicago Internet Author: Milford, Connecticut Ticket Sales: Vivid Seats Internet

Mar 07 2017
Revived Youth Face Products Pure Radiance, Blossom, and possible Coal The old drop ship trick, but getting shorter Internet Author: Gravette, Arkansas Sales People: Revived Youth Face Products Internet