Your Search | thrifty car rental

Apr 29 2016
westlakefinancial Credit Reporting---NONE for 4 years Los Angeles Ca The Service They Provided You.... Author: Leigh Acres, Florida Car Financing: westlakefinancial Internet

Apr 29 2016
Luxor automotive Dealer sold car with defect and lied about it Tampa Florida Truth and honesty Author: Novi, Michigan Auto Dealers: Luxor automotive Tampa, Florida

Apr 29 2016
LECTRIC ENTERPRISES/BRENNON FULLBRIGHT BRENNON, KNIGHT RIDER SCANNER, FULBRIGHT I ORDER A CAR SCANNER 6 YEARS AGO, NEVER GOT IT AND HE REFUSES TO REFUND ME Winston-Salem North Carolina Author: Marietta, Georgia Auto Audio Electronics: LECTRIC ENTERPRISES/BRENNON FULLBRIGHT Winston-Salem, North Carolina

Apr 29 2016
U-Haul truck rental U-haul Forced me to keep and pay for a truck an extra day after waiting in line for longer then 45 mins Fort Wayne Indiana Author: Fort Wayne , Indiana Auto & Truck Rental: U-Haul truck rental Fort Wayne, Indiana

Apr 29 2016
Southeastern Freight Hit by a Southeastern Freight Truck almost a month ago and still no resolution for car or personal injuries Lexington South Carolina Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Trucking Companies: Southeastern Freight Lexington, South Carolina

Apr 29 2016
Sixt Rent A Car BEWARE OF SIXT CAR RENTALS! THEY GIVE CUSTOMERS HAZARDOUS CARS Atlanta Georgia Author: Clarkston, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Sixt Rent A Car Atlanta, Georgia

Apr 29 2016
NTB TIRES STREETSBORO neg and stole emg handel out of car and was told i didn;t know what i have or had since my car was dirty well i have had my toyota for 12 years is it because i am a woman i don;t know Streetsboro Ohio Author: Streetsboro, Ohio Auto Repair Service: NTB TIRES STREETSBORO Streetsboro, Ohio

Apr 28 2016
Thrifty Car Rental Thristy Misrepresented Facts and Required me to purchase unneeded Insurance Panama City,Panama International Author: Clifton, Virginia Car Rentals: Thrifty Car Rental Nationwide

Apr 28 2016
EZ Auto Rentals-Rent to Own ,Kraig and Mercedes, et. al,_ EZ Auto Rentals to Own gave me the most scary ride of my life! Hallandale Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: EZ Auto Rentals-Rent to Own Hallandale, Florida

Apr 28 2016
Concept Auto, Inc. Payless Car Sales Run, Beware, Frauds, Crooks, Don't go here Miami Florida
I wish I could.. Author: MIAMI, Florida Auto Dealers: Concept Auto, Inc. Miami, Florida

Apr 28 2016
West Coast Auto Sales ON 5180 Holt Boulevard, Montclair, CA 91763 WEST COAST AUTO SALES IS A RIP-OFF & A SCAM!!! DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM WEST COAST AUTO SALES YOU WILL GET THE WORSE LEMON IN YOUR LIFE. MOST OF THEIR CARS ARE REPOS. AND AUCTIONED GARBAGE! THESE GUYS Lied to me on the Financing APR, did not give me the clutch promised, wasted my 72 hours so I can't return the car and cost me about $12,000 in 3 weeks! Montclair, California Your Lies, Deception, False Promises & Hiding Behind Contracts Does Not Pay Off!! Author: North Hollywood, California Auto Dealers: West Coast Auto Sales ON 5180 Holt Boulevard, Montclair, CA 91763 Montclair, California

Apr 28 2016
Car Delivery USA All day auto transport I booked my car for transport6 weeks early. They quoted price of $795 so of course I locked in with them. Three days before pick up, they call to tell me it will be $250 more!! Coral Springs Florida Author: Bourne, Massachusetts Auto Transporters: Car Delivery USA Coral Springs , Florida

Zipcar New York New York
Author: Long Island City, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Zipcar New York, New York

14, Report #1302037

Apr 27 2016
Trend Financial Fraud Committing, Lying, Forging, Nothing is off limits with this company Etibicoke Ontario Then you will have no problem letting me listen to it. Author: Ottawa, Ontario Car Financing: Trend Financial Etibicoke , Ontario

Apr 27 2016
NJ Cure Auto Insurance Rip Offs/Misleading Princeton New Jersey Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Car Insurance: NJ Cure Auto Insurance Princeton,

Apr 27 2016
creditupdates.com Craigslist Apartment Rental Scam Walnut California Author: Tucson, Arizona Credit Services: creditupdates.com Internet

Apr 27 2016
Thrifty Car Rental of Wilmington, North Carolina Dollar Rent A Car , are Theives with Tire Scams and others Wilmington North Carolina Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: Thrifty Car Rental of Wilmington, NC

Apr 27 2016
orange park auto mall orange park Florida Jim gets the wrong end of the stick again and again and again and again..... Author: macclenny, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: orange park auto mall orange park, Florida

Apr 27 2016
Lake County Auto Mall They sold me a car that was junked and Rec in Texas and told her Island and the VIN numbers showing that the car was a Black Range Rover and I have a white Range Rover with that I bought from them Clermont Florida Clermont Florid Author: Clermont, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Lake County Auto Mall Clermont Florida,

Apr 27 2016
Car Max Car Max bad service and call cust a lier Ft Worth Texas Author: NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Car Max

Apr 27 2016
budget car rental buyer beware seattle Nationwide Author: la canada, California Travel Services: budget car rental Nationwide

22, Report #1302098

Apr 27 2016
remotesremotes.com 66 Main Street Suite 2457. Farmingdale, New Jersey 07727 elder fraud!I believe this is a case of elder fraud. I had ordered for my 88 yr. old mom, 2 remote keys for her honda civic 2010. I had called directly to assure they recevd the correct car model and year..I have e-mails from the company confirming the keys that i had purchased were applicable. When I recv'd the keys, i then , with my mom, went to our local locksmith.Main St. Lock, located in Hackensack Nj, who cut both keys at a charge of $45, per key. However, the remote to turn the car off and on,did not work and couldn't be programmed!The cut keys statreted the car, but the remotes did not work.. Farmingdale, New Jersey Author: ORADELL, New Jersey Miscellaneous Electronics: remotesremotes.com . Farmingdale,, New Jersey

23, Report #1302076

Apr 27 2016
Hot Mama's Mobile Car Wash & Detailing Patrick Miranda Manager /Owner He Pat came to detail and paint my grand-daughters car and a full detail , done in two parts to detail las vegas Nevada Author: henderson, Nevada Car Washes: Hot Mama's Mobile Car Wash & Detailing las vegas, Nevada

24, Report #1302063

Apr 26 2016
Salvation Army Family Store North Platte, NE I bought used car for $1,500 that turned out to be junk (needs motor replaced) North Platte Nebraska Additional Information - Captain Tony Bowers responds to my email Author: North Platte, Nebraska Specialty Stores: Salvation Army Family Store of North Platte, NE North Platte, Nebraska

25, Report #1301990

Apr 26 2016
HaggleMe.com; Haggle Me Classic Autos; Haggle Me; Steven Glanton Haggleme.com misrepresented a car they sold to me and refuse to issue a refund Internet Incredible! Author: Texarkana, Texas Auto Dealers: HaggleMe.com Internet