Your Search | thrifty auto sales clearwater fl

26, Report #1319280

Jul 27 2016
InfinitiUSA / Nissan USA Why won't Infinity/Nissan Stand behind thier defetive product? Nationwide Author: WESTMINSTER, Colorado Auto manufactures: InfinitiUSA Nationwide

27, Report #1319271

Jul 27 2016
Vision Property Management Lease To Own And Cash Homes - Vision Property Managementhttps://vpm3.com I was in search of a rental property on craiglist and i came across a three bedroom fixer upper home located at 137 Auriles street Duqesne PA 15110 initially i was interested in the advertisment of 350 down 320 a month you fix up from the begining i was scammed. False advertising this property i talk to a sales person who told me i would only need 900.00 to qualify for this property i said great eventhough my income was well over $900.00 but we all like to save and invest! Columbia South Carolina Author: Duquesne, Pennsylvania Property Management: Vision Property Management Columbia, South Carolina

28, Report #1319260

House of Cars Providing false or misleading information Calgary Alberta
Author: Calgary, Alberta Auto Dealers: House of Cars Nationwide

29, Report #1319242

Jul 27 2016
Optics Planet Told items in stock refuse to return Chicago Il Author: Clarks Summit, Alabama Sales People: Optics Planet Nationwide

30, Report #1319182

Jul 27 2016
Auto barn Paul Lu Auto barn (owner Paul Lu) ripped me off by selling me a car that had a severely cracked frame and was unsafe to drive off the lot. And went down hill from there. Marietta Georgia
Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Auto Dealers: Auto barn Marietta, Georgia

31, Report #1319150

Jul 27 2016
Design Tech Homes Design Tech Custom homesDesign tech Stealing money with False promises for dream build by company and sales San Antonio / Houston Texas Author: Buda, Texas Builders & Contractors: Design Tech Homes San Antonio , Texas

32, Report #1319171

Equity Connect Co. Lottery Winner Scam New York New York
Author: Evans City, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Equity Connect Co. New York, New York

33, Report #1319169

Jul 27 2016
Vehicle Services Department AutoAssure sells extended vehicle warranty Plano Texas Author: Joplin, Missouri Auto Warranty: Vehicle Services Department Plano, Texas

34, Report #1319161

Jul 27 2016
Broadstone Apartments Alliance Property Group WORST PLACE TO LIVE IN CLEARWATER Clearwater Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Housing Rentals: Broadstone Apartments clearwater, FL

35, Report #1319123

Jul 26 2016
nextdayauto.com TERRIBLE COMPANY Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Auto Parts: nextdayauto.com Internet

36, Report #1319122

Jul 26 2016
Good Sam Insurance Good Sam RV InsuranceGood Sam Insurance AgencyGood Sam Enterprises, LLC BAIT & SWITCH - Premiums Internet Author: Plainview, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Good Sam Insurance Internet

37, Report #1319111

Jul 26 2016
SASSY LEADS Sherry Marquez, Connie Lynch, Amanda Mitchell MONTHS behind on payroll- THOUSANDS owed Plant City, FL or New Castle, IN Internet
Author: Florida Telemarketing Companies: SASSY LEADS Internet

38, Report #1319110

Jul 26 2016
Wards Radiator Ryan Ward unprofessional, dishonest, slow Hartsville South Carolina Author: Hartsville, South Carolina Auto Rentals: Wards Radiator Hartsville, South Carolina

39, Report #1319099

Jul 26 2016
Southwest Engines SWEngines SW engines took 3395.00 dollars out of my account before I authorized the order via email, kept 848.00 dollars after canceling in 24 hours Tulsa Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Parts: Southwest Engines Internet

40, Report #1319086

Jul 26 2016
New Peaks Millionaire Mind They don't honor their cancellation policy. Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Sales People: New Peaks Nationwide

41, Report #1319080

Jul 26 2016
Al Serra Service Dept. James Marchetti, Tate and Eric Ripoff Service Dept. Rude coniviers shady Management Grand Blanc Michigan Author: Linden, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Al Serra Service Dept. James Marchetti Grand Blanc, Michigan

42, Report #1319073

Jul 26 2016
Tanner transmission ,taylorsville Scammers Taylorsville Utah Author: West jordan, Utah Auto Mechanics: Tanner transmission (taylorsville Taylorsville, Utah

43, Report #1319048

Jul 26 2016
AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS ACCEL AUTOMOTIVE INC. BOBBY ,MANAGER, I left my 98 Chevy Blazer at AAMCO in Fort Pierce to have my transmission rebuilt. I was charged $2,395.07 for the job. I month later I had transmission fluid all over my driveway. I called Bobby the manager, he informed me the seal and gasket need to be replaced now. I told him this should should have been done at the time he rebuilt the transmission. He quoted me another $600.00 to do the job. . I have another AAMCO shop who is going to testify for me in court that the seal and gasket must have been changed at the time of the rebuilt. Ft.Pierce Florida Author: Port St.Lucie, Florida Mechanics: Auto Repair Service: AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS Ft.Pierce, Florida

44, Report #1319055

Carbiz Russ Tzvetanov, Danni Miller Manager wrecked our car Essex Maryland
Author: Essex, Maryland Auto Dealers: Carbiz Essex, Maryland

45, Report #1319053

Jul 26 2016
Drivetime Sold me a car that I was told they went through and checked everything 60 days later fuel injection system goes out transmission codes pop up and they tell me warranty they sold we doesn't cover the car. Riverside California Author: Hemet, California Auto Dealers: Drivetime Riverside, California

46, Report #1319043

Jul 26 2016
Coyote classics Only wants homeruns Green Iowa Author: omaha, Nebraska Auto Dealers: Coyote classics Green, Iowa

Jul 26 2016
Palm Beach Jewelry Seta Corporation I returned some perfume that I did not want and they returned it back to me. Boca Raton Florida
Author: Brownstown, Michigan Adoption Agencies: Palm Beach Jewelry FL

48, Report #1319019

Jul 26 2016
Pacific Nissan Mission Bay Auto Sales Unlawful Credit Check, Uber Xchange Lease. San Diego California You asked for help... Author: San Diego, California Auto Dealers: Pacific Nissan San Diego, California

Jul 26 2016
Ford Motor Company Beware when you buy a new 2016 Ford Expedition Dearborn, MI Nationwide Author: miami, Florida Auto Audio Electronics: Ford Motor Company Nationwide

50, Report #1319012

Jul 26 2016
Toy Store Auto Sales Michael Chandler Coward Manager doesn't stand behind sale price, opts for label as Sleazy Used Car Dealer Salem New Hampshire Author: Kansas City, Kansas Auto Dealers: Toy Store Auto Sales Salem, New Hampshire