Your Search | thrifty car rental

Sep 04 2015
Homesmart Biloxi MS Homesmart TERRIBLE COMPANY AND MANAGER Biloxi Mississippi Author: Gulfport , Mississippi Rental Stores: Homesmart Biloxi MS Biloxi , Mississippi

Sep 04 2015
SoCal auto body Robbie Brand racing, Robbie Brand Kept my car outside for 18 months, took $2k deposit, never did job, damaged car Barstow California
Author: Manteca, California Body Work & Repair: SoCal auto body Barstow, California

Sep 04 2015
Payers autosmotive after spending over 1000.00 my car to fix a.c my car is worst. I noticed engine light on owner told me not their fault tucson Arizona Author: tucson, Arizona Auto Mechanics: Payers autosmotive tucson, Arizona

Sep 04 2015
Thifty Rental Car Thrifty.com; DTG Operations; Dollar.com; David: Counter person who handled our transaction Downsized and Duped by David! Albuquerque New Mexico Author: San Diego, California Car Rentals: Thifty Rental Car Albuquerque, New Mexico

Sep 04 2015
Toyota Motor Credit Corp Toyota Financial Services TFS NO REFINANCING, NO LOYALTY TO EXISTING CUSTOMERS, STUCK WITH HIGH RATES Nationwide Author: Fitchburg, Massachusetts Car Financing: Toyota Motor Credit Corp Nationwide

Sep 04 2015
U.S.A Auto Sales Brent i traded in my 2014 dodge charger , i only owed 10,000 dollars, i recieved a 2007 lincoln with 118,000 on it which i was under the impression that , the car was a little under 15,000 , i was running late for work so i wasnt able to go over paper work and signed i had to leave i ask them can i get my orginal plates to my dodge charger because i was sitting a little over 6 hours just to look at cars , i did indeed pick the lincoln car , but wasnt aware about the price , my husband stayed over while i left out and went to work, they told him since he was my husband that it was fine for him to sign my paper for me , they let me drive off the lot , with no paper work nor insurance, just so they could keep my dodge charger lawrencville Georgia How Is This THEIR Fault? Author: snellville , Georgia Auto Dealers: U.S.A Auto Sales lawrencville , Georgia

Sep 04 2015
Broadway motors Broadway auto group sold me wrecked car then tried to keep money owed,and called threatening me dallas Texas Author: Fort smith , Arkansas Auto Dealers: Broadway motors dallas, Texas

Sep 04 2015
Ray laethem dealeship Charge for work on my car ,that did not need to do. Grosse Point Michigan Author: sterling hts, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Ray laethem dealeship Grosse Point, Michigan

Sep 03 2015
Autotec Sold me junk,2008 no horn agreed to fix when first purchased then didnt,now engine tapping Vineland New Jersey Author: VINELAND, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Autotec Vineland, New Jersey

Sep 03 2015
Martin Chevrolet (Torrance,CA) WARNING: DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR HERE!!! California Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Auto Inspection: Martin Chevrolet (Torrance,CA) Torrance, California

Sep 03 2015
Offroad armor Jd murray Lied and never produced the product. And hasnt returned money after saying he did. Falcon Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Car Parts & Accessories: Offroad armor Internet

Sep 03 2015
Hartford Casualty Insurance Co. The Hartford, Hartford Auto Insurance Hartford Casualty Insurance Co. clearly failed in its duties to me, its Client Hartford Connecticut
Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Car Insurance: Hartford Casualty Insurance Co. Hartford, New Mexico

Sep 03 2015
CONSUMER DIRECT WARRANTY SERVICES Around the Spring of 2008 I purchased an extended warranty for my car for $ 1200.00 upfront; no payment plan. I received the booklet, wallet card, 800 number, email, everything.Months later I needed an inexpensive repair to my car but was told it was no extended warranty company REDDING CALIFORNIA Author: LILBURN, Georgia Auto Warranty: CONSUMER DIRECT WARRANTY SERVICES redding, ca,

Sep 03 2015
JW Finished Joshua N Walker BEWARE: Nonpayment of final bill Chicago IL Author: Chicago, Illinois Rental Stores: JW Finished Internet

Sep 03 2015
Farmers Insurance Company Foremost Insurance group is a RIP OFF I was assaulted and my car was vandalised because I file claim with Farmers and Foremost insurance Co. Cincinnati, Ohio Nationwide Author: Norwood, Ohio Insurance Companies: Farmers Insurance Company Nationwide

Sep 03 2015
Le Cove / 937 3rd Street Very bad apartment rental and property management. Santa Monica California Corrections and Clarifications Author: New York, California Housing Rentals: Le Cove Santa Monica, California

Sep 03 2015
Neil Juhn CEO of E&M Management Neil Juhn leases commercial property and also sells it, he gets people to sign leases, and then he never forfills his obligation in the lease, he is a cheap, avoid leasing from him at all costs. Winfield Illinois
Author: Bensenville , Illinois Rental Stores: Neil Juhn CEO of E&M Management Internet

Sep 02 2015
PRIDE AUTO SALES, LLC PRIDE AUTO, A&A GARAGE, EARL TUCKER, ALICE M. MCGRAW Lied about car, lied about warranty, Lied about repairs SAN ANTONIO Texas Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Auto Dealers: PRIDE AUTO SALES, LLC SAN ANTONIO, Texas

Sep 02 2015
American auto group Tres hermanos auto sales Ripped me off! Sold me a car that had a bad transmission Miami Florida Author: Delray beach, Florida Auto Dealers: American auto group Miami, Florida

Sep 02 2015
Union Acceptance Company UAC, Monroe, NC ICARSNOW.COM DOES NOT REPORT TO THE CREDIT BUREAU!!!!! Monroe NORTH CAROLINA Author: Concord, North Carolina Car Financing: Union Acceptance Company Monroe,

Sep 02 2015
Enterprise Recovery Specialist i have been with enterprise for many years in Boston, MA i rented a 2012Dodge charger and while i was picking up my new car, i was told by enterprise in boston, ma that i can drop it off at Bourne Auto center in Easton, ma. because they have contract with that company and alot of people do it all the time. so i dropped it off, i did a sweep around the car to make sure nothing was damage or scratch up.  Kansas City Montana Author: Massachusetts Car Rentals: Enterprise Recovery Specialist Kansas City, Montana

Sep 02 2015
Glenns Freedom Chysler-Dodge- Jeep-Ram Dennis ReidDwayne Gossett How can a car dealer sell a car without a Title ? Lexington Kentucky Author: Hamburg, New York Auto Dealers: Glenns Freedom Chysler-Dodge- Jeep-Ram Lexington, Kentucky

Sep 02 2015
Dial 7 Car and Limousine Service Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices Long Island New York Author: Orlando, Florida Limousine Services: Dial 7 Car and Limousine Service Long Island, New York

Sep 02 2015
bookinggroup.com did not honor my booking had to pay full fare and then another $267 that they charged me for the initial booking ...and rental company had no record of booking. Latvia Internet Author: Fort walton Beach, Florida Consumer Services: bookinggroup.com Internet

Sep 01 2015
Revolutionary Car Credit Sims Dealership RIP OFF Euclid Ohio Author: solon, Ohio Auto Dealers: Revolutionary Car Credit Euclid, Ohio