THRIFTY CAR RENTAL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: thrifty car rental
There may be more specific results for "thrifty car rental"
For more specific results for "thrifty car rental"
Showing 26-50 of 30,332 Found Reports For more specific results for "thrifty car rental"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 17 2017
wilshire consumer credit reposessed my vehicle and sold it and had me thinking i could get it back by paying the loan down but they had already sold it and lied to me. they kept a record of my payments to get the car ou. but they had already sold it and was still taking my money. los angeles california Author: lompoc , California Liars: wilshire consumer credit los angeles , California

May 17 2017
MasterTech Automotive, Inc. False and incompetent diagnosis that engine was bad. 25.00 per day storage. Paid 400.00 yet company trying to take my car and title. Nothing wrong w engine. Fixed one spot drivers dude axle. Refuses to test drive car and let me ride along. I need car driven to verify axle job but the refuse. Trying to take my car. Never ever go there. Find another shop. Gresham Oregon Author: Gresham, Oregon Auto Mechanics: MasterTech Automotive, Inc. Gresham, Oregon

May 17 2017
Liberty Mutual, Paula, Eliza Auto Policy Bait and Switch Nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Car Insurance: Liberty Mutual Nationwide

May 17 2017
Daylight Motors Beaumont Texas Lamar LTD also known as daylight Motors To start off I bought two cars at daylight Motors paid almost half down a few months later they came to the car is made us put down about another $5,000 when we were not behind. they decided to give us our cars back I got my car is back and about a month-and-a-half later they took the cars back again and said we owed another $4,000 little did I know did they were breaking the law but they also broke the law taking our cars and taking our money .I also cause my husband which is a 37 year old business owner two have heart problems stress and be hospitalized do to Daylight Motors. Beaumont Texas Author: Vidor, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Daylight Motors Beaumont Texas Beaumont, Texas

May 16 2017
FederalAutoLoan.com Sells you info to car sales co Internet Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Loans: FederalAutoLoan.com Internet

May 15 2017
Fast-N-Fun fast n fun fast n fun rentals RZR RENTAL SCAM SCAM SCAM BEWARE FAST-N-FUN Gilbert Arizona
Author: Gilbert, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Fast-N-Fun Gilbert , Arizona

May 15 2017
Windhaven Insurance company Overpriced and unauthorized payment from checking account Miami Florida Author: Burkburnett, Texas Car Insurance: Windhaven Insurance company Nationwide

May 15 2017
Headlight depot Headlights Headlight was defective and emailed and called within two days of receipt they tell me it needs 3 pictures I sent then they tell me that they have to send to warranty dept not good Internet Pennsylvania
Author: Owings, Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Headlight depot Internet

May 15 2017
vehicle service department, Protech VSC, car guard, lauren asbridge called saying my warranty was expiring and set up a plan for the next 5 years, which i paid a $495 down payment Saint Peters Missourie Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Warranty: vehicle service department Nationwide

May 15 2017
Major World Chevy Major World HoldingsMajor World Car dealer pray upon people with bad credit. Long Island City New York Author: North Bergen, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Major World Chevy Long Island City, New York

May 15 2017
Advertize On Your Car Company offered to pay to advertize on my car, then asked money to start program. During the initial call and as soon as I pointed this out, representative hanged up on me swiftly. Obviously a SCAM. Nationwide
Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Advertize On Your Car Nationwide

May 15 2017
North Palm Mitsubishi Lake park Mitsubishi Bad Car, Bad Faith, Bad Business Practices North Palm Beach Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: North Palm Mitsubishi North Palm Beach, Florida

May 15 2017
DAMIEN SCRIVANO KRS TOWING CACTUS TOWING DANIEL MYERS ELITE SECURITY Christopher ADDLEY DANIEL MYERS DAMIEN SCRIVANO MATTHEW SCRIVANO TOWING RIP OFF DAMIEN SCRIVANO CACTUS TOWING CHRISTOPHER ADDLEY EXTORTION BROWNS PLAINS QUEENSLAND Author: Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: DAMIEN SCRIVANO KRS TOWING CACTUS TOWING DANIEL MYERS ELITE SECURITY BROWNS PLAINS,

May 14 2017
Billy Bruton Notre Dame Rental Property Claimed to have AirBnB property to rent, held our money for 3 months, then cancelled last minute South Bend Indiana Author: Hudson, Ohio Lodging: Billy Bruton South Bend, Indiana

May 14 2017
150 Motor Parkway Dave Shah 631-662-2033 150 Motor Parkway This building is terrible ever since this new owner bought it Hauppauge New York Author: hauppauge, New York Rental Stores: Dave Shah 631-662-2033 Hauppauge, New York

May 12 2017
Legacy Insurance Services, Inc. Beyond Rude Customer Service and Scam Policies Designed To Screw Over The Little Guy That Would Make Any Scam Artist Proud! Phoenix Arizona Author: Pueblo, Colorado Car Insurance: Legacy Insurance Services, Inc. Phoenix, Arizona

May 12 2017
Smog King king of Ripoff car sales! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Motor Vehicle: Smog King Las Vegas, Nevada

May 12 2017
Alan Palange CarLeaseAdvisors, llc Stripped me of my vehicle and sheered me like a sheep Sheridan Wyoming Author: Westfield, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Alan Palange Sheridan, Wyoming

James fortenberry Jt Internet
Author: tacoma, Washington Auto & Truck Rental: James fortenberry Internet

May 12 2017
Enterprise Rent a Car ELRAC REFUSED TO REFUND ME THE COST OF A MILDEW RENTAL THAT LEAKED OIL ON MY DRIVEWAY St Louis Missouri Enterprise Cares Author: COMMACK, New York Auto Rentals: Enterprise Rent a Car St Louis, Missouri

May 11 2017
Clark Skatoff Jeffery Skatoff Jordan Hammer They Exploit Greiving Widows. You would get better treatment from used car salesmen. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: delray beach, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Clark Skatoff Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

May 11 2017
Franchise Services of North America Usave Car & Truck Rental Tom Mcdonnell Usave horrible franchise deceptive practices terrible franchise waste of money no support accused of discrimination ridgeland, mississippi Mississippi
Author: toledo, Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: Franchise Services of North America Mississippi

May 11 2017
Hollywood Kia 2 wks ago my daughter and I purchased a 2014 Toyota Camry from these people . 2 days later we can them to ask to switch out the car because we realized it had mechanical issues, they refused to do that.  Hollywood Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Hollywood Kia Hollywood, Florida

May 11 2017
Autovest, LLC Michael Andrews & Associates LLC I am being garnished by this company autovest LLC and the garnishment started January 2017 I had no idea who this company was and why the garnishments were happening.  Southfield Michigan
Author: Marietta, Georgia Car Financing: Autovest, LLC Southfield, Michigan

May 10 2017
Hi country gmc buick farmington nm I was sold a car with bald tires and they misrepresented the car and the price never giving me the real price. and when they sais to come in to dealership to make an attempt to try to fix thier mistake they just give me one tire and then joke about it very loudly i farmington New mexico Author: kayenta, Arizona Auto Dealers: Hi country gmc buick farmington nm Nationwide