Your Search | ticket busters

Jan 14 2017
Cheap Tickets Ticket change Internet Author: Fresno, California Air Travel: Cheap Tickets Internet

Jan 12 2017
U2 Fan Club Scam for Purchasing Pre-sale Tix U2 Fan Club Scam-don't waste your money! Internet Author: Hollywood, Florida Ticket Sales: U2 Fan Club Internet

Jan 12 2017
Secure-Tix $100 over face value for each ticket!! Internet
Author: South Boston, Massachusetts Theaters: Secure-Tix Internet

Jan 10 2017
Ticket Fulfillment Services Refuses to refund extremely overpriced tickets Dallas Internet Author: Richardson, Texas Ticket Sales: Ticket Fulfillment Services Internet

Jan 08 2017
Dailysale.com I bought a mattress cover product 4065, ticket JYF-110-89243 advertised $200.00 item 90% off. When product received it was not a $200.00 quality, tried to contact them to return and advised false advertising, no response 12-2016, order in December. POMPANO Beach Florida Author: park river , North Dakota Computer Mail Order: Dailysale.com Pompano Beach, Florida

Jan 04 2017
PREMIER TICKETS TODAY JAKE ELTON JOHN TICKETS WESTLINN OR 97068-3698 Internet Author: Mead, Washington Ticket Sales: PREMIER TICKETS TODAY JAKE Internet

Jan 02 2017
Ticket Fulfillment I don't know Internet Author: Thornton, Colorado Ticket Sales: Ticket Fulfillment Internet

Jan 02 2017
Vacations Made Easy OVERPRICED - BAIT AND SWITCH Branson Missouri Author: Seguin, Texas Ticket Sales: Vacations Made Easy Branson, Missouri

Jan 02 2017
Vivid Seats VividSeats, VividSeats.com Not helpful after rescheduled event, can't cancel or exchange tickets to another date Internet Author: Macon, Georgia Ticket Sales: Vivid Seats Internet

Jan 01 2017
Vivid Seats NEVER AGAIN Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Ticket Sales: Vivid Seats Internet

Dec 30 2016
justfly.com justfly.com they did not honor a discount for my mothers passing away, hung up on me several times, never call me back, and they made me miss my flight didn't change it when I told them that I needed to change my flight because my mother had died on oct 21st and ned to stay for funeral arrangements in guatemala city and they said they would but and had a confirmation for november 19th and was hung up on and they didn't email. or call back and I call several times speaking with different rep and keep me on hold and haning up and I missed my flight on oct 31 and they said sorry can't help you ..you had to buy a new ticket at full price and I called avaince and pay 756 dollars for a different airline back to sfo I want a full refund on this false travel internet agency for airline aeromexico of $549.00 and pay for my new flight at full price of 759.00 for Avianca leaving guatemala city on november 24th to sfo internet base in the Philippines Internet Author: martinez, California Air Travel: justfly.com Internet

Dec 30 2016
Fandango Lies about their refund policy, and can not be contacted by phone or e-mail Internet Author: Madison, Wisconsin Ticket Sales: Fandango Internet

Dec 29 2016
Theaterland Ltd I bought a ticket to see Nutcracker ballet for my kids on Christmas. Tickets were paid off and printed. But when kids went to the theater it was denied to scan at the entrance.  online Internet Author: North Carolina Ticket Sales: Theaterland Ltd Internet

Dec 29 2016
Sunny Dorion He has screen shot of sports ticket accounts to make you feel he legitimately has tickets. Takes e-transfer but sends no tickets. Has done this in Edmonton. Internet Author: Edmonton, Alberta Ticket Sales: Sunny Dorion Internet

Dec 28 2016
Max Soto & Melissa Dawn, ACE VIP Events Concierge and Incentives Melissa Dawn, Max Soto, Max Jacques, Gavin Navarro, Keenan Mickley, Global VIP Society Fraud, Scam Artists, Con Artists, Scam, Liars, Thieves, Hollywood, Melissa Dawn, Playboy, Playmate, Playboy Mansion, Max Soto, Max Jacques, Gavin Navarro, Keenan Mickley, Global VIP Society, Ace Corporate Incentives Los Angeles California Author: Alabama Party Planners: Ticket Sales: Max Soto & Melissa Dawn, ACE VIP Events Concierge and Incentives Los Angeles, California

Dec 22 2016
Georgia Lottery Scrap off winners listed on website Internet Author: Loganville, Georgia Ticket Sales: Georgia Lottery Internet

Dec 22 2016
allstate arena WOULD NOT ACCOMMODATE! des plaines Illinois Author: lisle, Illinois Ticket Sales: allstate arena des plaines, Illinois

Daniel Escamilla Sole Assassin The Market CA FRAUD SCAMMER Phoenix Arizona
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Ticket Sales: Daniel Escamilla Cave Creek, Arizona

Dec 15 2016
Ticket Fulfillment Services LP No Concert Tickets- No Refund- Faked A Tracking Number Internet Author: San Diego, California Ticket Sales: Ticket Fulfillment Services LP Internet

Dec 13 2016
Vivid seats Misrepresenred the total cost of tickets Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Ticket Sales: Vivid seats Internet

Dec 08 2016
VIVIDSEATS.COM Vivid seats vividseats RIP OFF SITE- CHANGED PRICES OF TICKETS CHICAGO Internet Author: San Diego, California Ticket Sales: VIVIDSEATS.COM Internet

Dec 06 2016
Cuz Jones music Tommy Lee Jones Texas
Author: JEFFERSON, Texas Ticket Sales: Cuz Jones music Texas

Dec 05 2016
Ticket Galaxy this company is a rip off. don't purchase from them. they sold me tickets that were behind the strange and cannot be sold buy the venue. not only did they inflate the charges by 3 times they added an additional $150 fee I was not told or shown about the undated prices and all until after the sale was finalized. South Windsor Connecticut Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Ticket Galaxy Internet

Dec 02 2016
Big Ticket Pictures Inc. Hot Bench Didnt pay me as promised my $500.00 for appearing on the show...I was the defendant. My witnesses were paid their $100.00 Hollywood California Author: fontana, California Producers: Big Ticket Pictures Inc. Hollywood , California

Nov 30 2016
Masononlinestore.com Merchant details Nguyen Thi Thuy Van tommy.dick2933@gmail.com83rd 938545520 Scam! I ordered a laptop for $449 on Thanksgiving night. I recieved an email confirmation & they took PayPal. 6 days later still hadn't shipped. Called my credit card company. Charge showed up as plane ticket. Internet Author: Georgetown, Kentucky Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Masononlinestore.com Internet