Your Search | ticket busters

Feb 11 2016
vivid seats lists price for tickets 3 times the actual amount Internet Author: willowbrook, Illinois Ticket Sales: vivid seats Internet

Feb 11 2016
Rebba No Show! Scam Artist Tampa, Texas, Georgia Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Ticket Sales: Rebba Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
Corey D. Williams Signatureentrpreneur Credit card fraud, wire fraud, bank fraud, cash theft, Houston Texas Author: Richmond, California Ticket Sales: Corey D. Williams Houston, Texas

Feb 04 2016
Aon Affinity Denied Claim - death occurred two hours prior to ticket purchase Jericho New York Author: Jamesville, North Carolina Travel Companies: Aon Affinity Internet

Feb 02 2016
John Stiles Ticket Sales Scam Chicago Internet Author: Fountain Hills, Arizona Ticket Sales: John Stiles Internet

Jan 29 2016
Doppler Internet owner Schereville Indiana I agree with you and please do that, a one on one conversation and reorganizing will be good. I am looking forward to this and thanks.. Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Internet Services: Doppler Internet Schereville, Indiana

Jan 28 2016
Vivid Seats Bait & Switch Scam Artists BUY ELSEWHERE! Chicago Illinois Author: Sunny Isles Beach, Florida Ticket Sales: Vivid Seats Nationwide

Jan 26 2016
Tong G Morris ,Mr Henry Freeman, PCH CLEARING HOUSE A337 Winners Circle New Delhi Other Author: Kearns, Utah Ticket Sales: Tong G Morris New Delhi, Other

Jan 25 2016
A Small Orange LLC ASOasmallorange.com 20 days and no response to request to close acct ticket. Chat support told me to be patient. 20 days! Austin Texas Author: palm coast, Florida Web Hosting: A Small Orange LLC Internet

Jan 23 2016
Ticketmaster Excessive Fees Internet A few things... Author: San Antonio, Texas Ticket Sales: Ticketmaster Internet

Jan 20 2016
Global Wide Entertainment GWE,LLC The rep. came to my house selling magazines for a company, helping get on his feet. So I wrote him a check for $36, he changed it to $136, cashed it. Nationwide Author: Ennis, Texas Ticket Sales: Global Wide Entertainment Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
The Ticket Cafe Denied entry to Wicked Santa Ana California Author: Herrin, Illinois Ticket Sales: The Ticket Cafe Nationwide

Jan 18 2016
Austrian Airlines-Iryna Canceled my ticket and requested money to restore it!!! Pure theft!!! Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Airline Companies: Austrian Airlines Nationwide

Jan 18 2016
Fandango Dont buy tickets through these scumbags- you might lose your money! Los Angeles Internet
Author: Barrington, Illinois Ticket Sales: Fandango Internet

Jan 18 2016
box-officetickets most predatory of ticket scalpers Internet Author: Boulder, Colorado Ticket Sales: box-officetickets Internet

Jan 18 2016
Goal Tickets No Refunds after Paris Terrorist Attacks Long Beach California Author: Fair Oaks, California Ticket Sales: Goal Tickets Long Beach, California

Jan 15 2016
Congalotto Ledonford Ltd (((redacted))), Stovolos, Nicosia, Cyprus Powerball Ticket Scammers...claimed they were selling me 10 tickets for $130 US, turned out it was 3 single tickets that I didn't received and I was charged $190.00 CDN Internet Author: Stony Plain, Alberta Off-shore Gambling: Congalotto Internet

Jan 10 2016
Pioneer Credit Recovery Inc Pioneer Credit Recovery Inc trying to collect a speeding ticket in a city I never visited Lake City Florida CALL THE COPS Author: Van Nuys, California Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Pioneer Credit Recovery Inc Lake City, Florida

Jan 10 2016
Duncan Municipal Court Duncan Municipal Court, Duncan, Oklahoma Judge Cleared the courtroom and asked if I had the money to pay for the speeding ticket, I told him no, I don't and he sent me to jail! Duncan Oklahoma More Details Author: Marlow, Oklahoma Civil Rights Violators: Duncan Municipal Court Duncan, Oklahoma

Jan 10 2016
Rose Wholesale Rosewholesale.com I ordered two items. Only one was delivered. No one ever answers at the support center telephone number. And when I try to submit a ticket it keeps telling me my email is not valid yet I continue to receive emails from them Internet Author: Fair Haven , Vermont Clothing Stores: Rose Wholesale Internet

Jan 09 2016
Law Offices of Desind and Klijian AKA The Traffic Ticket Attorneys failed to appear on my ticket court date, causing me additional penalties Sherman Oaks California
Author: USA, Other Legal Services: law offices of desind and klijian Sherman Oaks, California

Jan 06 2016
de-sells.com or ks-travels.com KS Travels Pte Ltd sold us tickets to the zoo that are not valid Nationwide Author: Blaine, Washington Ticket Sales: de-sells.com or ks-travels.com Nationwide

Jan 05 2016
Fandango LLC Stole My Money! Los Angeles California Author: Lithonia, Georgia Ticket Sales: Fandango LLC Los Angeles, California

Jan 03 2016
de-sells.com Fraudulent ticket sales Internet Author: Somewhere, California Ticket Sales: de-sells.com Internet

Dec 30 2015
Goldstar Events, Inc. Took my money, claimed it disappeared and can't refund Pasadena California Author: San Francisco, California Ticket Sales: Goldstar Events, Inc. Pasadena, California