Your Search | ticket hitman

Sep 06 2016
PREMIUM SEATS USA Terrible customer service, not offering the 200% money back guarantee that initially made comforting on website. webiste Internet Author: SAN YSIDRO , California Ticket Sales: PREMIUM SEATS USA Internet

Aug 31 2016
Ernesto Lara / Cheap roofing A mistake was made, Cheap roofing did not vandalize property at 16th st. It was one of the neighbors. A police report was made and the department was able to find out who it was. They got a hit and run ticket and had to pay all damages. Corpus christi Tx What you do.... Author: corpus christi, Texas Roofing Companies: Ernesto Lara / Cheap roofing

Aug 30 2016
Tamm Lam Went on Craigslist posing as a broker. Told me she would sell me tickets to (4) Panther games. She had me deposit money into her own checking account. Tickets never arrived, kept promising me a refund. She made up fake routing numbers and confirmation numbers. Do not ever buy tickets from her! I should have done my homework on her and seen all the previous complaints against her. Port St. Lucie Florida
Tammy Lam reimbursed the money owed Author: charlotte, North Carolina Ticket Sales: Tamm Lam Port St. Lucie, Florida

Aug 27 2016
Ticket tracker south Best seats fast Went found seats available for the drake concert in Tampa tonight and sold me seats gave the lady credit card an later got an email stating a problem an now out off 717 dollars and no tickets. And now no money to buy tickets for the show tonight. Internet
Author: Tampa , Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Ticket tracker south Internet

Aug 21 2016
FlyTap A flight ticket was issued with the wrong name and FlyTap doesn't want to fix it, they want me to buy a new one Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Airline Companies: FlyTap Internet

Aug 21 2016
10:14 AM Deceptive Thieves! Internet Author: Medford, New Jersey Ticket Sales: tickets-center Internet

Aug 19 2016
Garrett Leatham Garrett Ardell Leatham, Garrett A Leatham tricked me into buying an airline ticket then cut me off, no refund Midvale Utah
Author: Lasvegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: Garrett Leatham Midvale, Utah

Aug 18 2016
Quicksilver Tow, Inc A few minutes before 4pm, Quicksilver towing and came and hook the car, argued with meter person who had not wrote the ticket and yet the car was hooked! The Meter person ask the two driver to release the car and the tow driver charged me for twoing service which the car was NOT towed and unhook the car BUT charge my credit card for towing service and for unhooking service of a total of $237, this is predatory towing ! I want to take them (QuickSilver towing to small calims to return the over charges ! Los Angeles California Author: Santa Monica, California Auto Towing: Quicksilver Tow, Inc Los Angeles, California

Aug 16 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Attorney's At Law Citation Scam, speeding ticket scam, fake attorneys, fake lawfirms, mail fraud El Paso Texas Author: Boca Raton, Florida Lawyers: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP El Paso, Texas

Aug 15 2016
Ticket Benz Ticket Benz, ticketbenz Rip Off Sold us bogus tickets Houston Texas Author: Stow, Ohio Ticket Sales: Ticket Benz Internet

Aug 12 2016
Fandango Online Ticketing Scam Layton Nationwide Author: Roy, Utah Ticket Sales: Fandango Nationwide

Aug 10 2016
Parking Ticket Guys Michael Low took money for his scam to fight a parking ticket for a half price TORONTO Ontario Author: TORONTO, Ontario Attorneys & Legal Services: Parking Ticket Guys TORONTO, Ontario

Aug 10 2016
TicketNetwork NEVER ORDER PHYSICAL TICKET Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Ticket Sales: TicketNetwork

Aug 10 2016
Vivid Seat Ltd. Vivid Seats Scammers Chicago Illinois Author: Gansevoort, New York Ticket Sales: Vivid Seat Ltd. Chicago , Illinois

Aug 09 2016
Beware of! Terrible security and customer service! Have you ever been directly attacked for opening a support ticket? Vienna Internet
Author: Seattle, Washington Internet Services: Internet
41, Report #1320618

Aug 04 2016
Premier Booting Services M&M Parking and Lanier Parking Alejandro (786) 357-0072 Alejandro gave me ticket at 12:30 p.m. I asked how long how are u going to be here. I stated I was going to file a Stay away order ad I wasaffraid for my life. Alejandro stated okay. I came from court to return to my car with two boots on my car and bright orange sticker to pay $89. I called the number several times to discuss the matter.The man finally answered and said pay up and hung up on me three times. I stated I have a ticket in my hand how can you charge me a fee like this. The man said that is your problem. pay up or the next step. Your car will be towed out of here. Premier Booting are scammers and No Good. They should loose their license for being so rude and putting boots for no reason on cars. I still have my ticket. I plan on suing them for how they treated me and ripping me off. very Upset and will never park again at one of their lots. MIami Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Racists: Premier Booting Services MIami,
42, Report #1320369

Aug 02 2016
OLAVI TOURS ISSUED 16DEC15 07.22.06Z 1GBKKZ7 AGT 35305546 TH PNR MWDNDWBANGKOK / S T INTERNATIONAL CO LTD Someone change my ticket and flight back home without me knowing, with a fake code. One the actual date of my flight they told me I already missed my flight and should pay 600 penalty on top of my ticket. Bankok
Author: Toronto, Ontario Air Travel: OLAVI TOURS Internet
43, Report #1319740

Jul 30 2016
Matthew Harold Sells Delta Airlines Award tickets on Craigslist and then cancels ticket after payment Internet Author: Miami, Florida Air Travel: Matthew Harold Internet

Jul 22 2016
06:44 PM National Training Institute Scam for Ticket-to-Work State Funds Internet Author: Leander, Texas Work at Home Business: Internet

Jul 22 2016
12:35 PM RIPOFF! They do NOT buy your tickets! The promise a scan of your ticket, but you NEVER get one Offshore? Internet Author: Meridian, Mississippi Lottery: Internet

Jul 21 2016
vivid seats Horrible Horrible Horrible business and customer service Internet Author: Voorhees, New Jersey Ticket Sales: vivid seats Internet

Jul 21 2016
Vivid Seats Refused to cancel incorrect ticket order minutes after it was placed Chicago Internet Author: New Carlisle , Ohio Festivals & Event Services: Vivid Seats Internet

Jul 21 2016
Peggy Lam/Every Day Items/Port St. Lucie Attempted scam. Provided bank info, asked for transfer. Refused paypal or secure options. DONT DO BUSINESS Port St. Lucie Florida Author: Massachusetts Ticket Sales: Peggy Lam/Every Day Items/Port St. Lucie Port St. Lucie, Florida

Jul 16 2016
Ticket Galaxy My wife and I love to go to concerts from the 60's, 70's, 80's and well found out that the Doobie Brothers and the Fabulous Thunderbirds are going to be at the St. Augustine Amphitheatre. So I go on line to buy them. Well I noticed that the tickets from ticket galaxy was $30 dollars more per ticket but we want to go. When I print the receipt I noticed they added a $7.50+ $68.00 admin or service fee to the tickets. I called service reps that work for this rip-off company and they said, well, you agreed. I told them I didn't see and I wouldn't have bought them if I would have seen those charges. Both women (nothing against women, for gods sakes) said there is nothing we can do for you, you agreed with the receipt. Windsor Connecticut Author: Jacksonville Beach, Florida Ticket Sales: Ticket Galaxy Internet

Jul 15 2016
Daniel Walters Kris Walters, Kristian Waltera, Walters Consulting & Management Burning Man Tickets San Francisco Internet
Author: Cocoa, Florida Ticket Sales: Daniel Walters Internet