Your Search | ticket hitman

Aug 10 2016
TicketNetwork NEVER ORDER PHYSICAL TICKET Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Ticket Sales: TicketNetwork

Aug 10 2016
Vivid Seat Ltd. Vivid Seats Scammers Chicago Illinois Author: Gansevoort, New York Ticket Sales: Vivid Seat Ltd. Chicago , Illinois

Aug 09 2016
Beware of owncube.com! Terrible security and customer service! Have you ever been directly attacked for opening a support ticket? Vienna Internet
Author: Seattle, Washington Internet Services: owncube.com Internet

29, Report #1320618

Aug 04 2016
Premier Booting Services M&M Parking and Lanier Parking Alejandro (786) 357-0072 Alejandro gave me ticket at 12:30 p.m. I asked how long how are u going to be here. I stated I was going to file a Stay away order ad I wasaffraid for my life. Alejandro stated okay. I came from court to return to my car with two boots on my car and bright orange sticker to pay $89. I called the number several times to discuss the matter.The man finally answered and said pay up and hung up on me three times. I stated I have a ticket in my hand how can you charge me a fee like this. The man said that is your problem. pay up or the next step. Your car will be towed out of here. Premier Booting are scammers and No Good. They should loose their license for being so rude and putting boots for no reason on cars. I still have my ticket. I plan on suing them for how they treated me and ripping me off. very Upset and will never park again at one of their lots. MIami Florida Author: MIAMI, Florida Racists: Premier Booting Services MIami,

30, Report #1320369

Aug 02 2016
OLAVI TOURS ISSUED 16DEC15 07.22.06Z 1GBKKZ7 AGT 35305546 TH PNR MWDNDWBANGKOK / S T INTERNATIONAL CO LTD Someone change my ticket and flight back home without me knowing, with a fake code. One the actual date of my flight they told me I already missed my flight and should pay 600 penalty on top of my ticket. Bankok
Author: Toronto, Ontario Air Travel: OLAVI TOURS Internet

31, Report #1319740

Jul 30 2016
Matthew Harold Sells Delta Airlines Award tickets on Craigslist and then cancels ticket after payment Internet Author: Miami, Florida Air Travel: Matthew Harold Internet

Jul 22 2016
NTI-central.org National Training Institute Scam for Ticket-to-Work State Funds Internet Author: Leander, Texas Work at Home Business: NTI-central.org Internet

Jul 22 2016
Buylottoonline.com RIPOFF! They do NOT buy your tickets! The promise a scan of your ticket, but you NEVER get one Offshore? Internet Author: Meridian, Mississippi Lottery: Buylottoonline.com Internet

Jul 21 2016
vivid seats Horrible Horrible Horrible business and customer service Internet Author: Voorhees, New Jersey Ticket Sales: vivid seats Internet

Jul 21 2016
Vivid Seats Refused to cancel incorrect ticket order minutes after it was placed Chicago Internet Author: New Carlisle , Ohio Festivals & Event Services: Vivid Seats Internet

Jul 21 2016
Peggy Lam/Every Day Items/Port St. Lucie Attempted scam. Provided bank info, asked for transfer. Refused paypal or secure options. DONT DO BUSINESS Port St. Lucie Florida Author: Massachusetts Ticket Sales: Peggy Lam/Every Day Items/Port St. Lucie Port St. Lucie, Florida

Jul 16 2016
Ticket Galaxy retail@ticketgalaxy.com My wife and I love to go to concerts from the 60's, 70's, 80's and well found out that the Doobie Brothers and the Fabulous Thunderbirds are going to be at the St. Augustine Amphitheatre. So I go on line to buy them. Well I noticed that the tickets from ticket galaxy was $30 dollars more per ticket but we want to go. When I print the receipt I noticed they added a $7.50+ $68.00 admin or service fee to the tickets. I called service reps that work for this rip-off company and they said, well, you agreed. I told them I didn't see and I wouldn't have bought them if I would have seen those charges. Both women (nothing against women, for gods sakes) said there is nothing we can do for you, you agreed with the receipt. Windsor Connecticut Author: Jacksonville Beach, Florida Ticket Sales: Ticket Galaxy Internet

Jul 15 2016
Daniel Walters Kris Walters, Kristian Waltera, Walters Consulting & Management Burning Man Tickets San Francisco Internet
Author: Cocoa, Florida Ticket Sales: Daniel Walters Internet

Jul 12 2016
New York ticket center they got my license suspended Brooklyn New York Author: brooklyn, New York Motor Vehicle: New York ticket center Brooklyn , New York

Jul 09 2016
Terina marketing branson mo Went in to purchase Branson Belle tickets if still available and they were. Was told there were no discounts available. On the way out, I picked up Branson Best read Guide, guess what coupon for $2 off each ticket. We had purchased 4. Irritating!!!!!!! branson Missouri Author: northglenn, Colorado Ticket Sales: Terina marketing branson mo branson, Missouri

Jul 08 2016
adam caputo this man sold me fake concert tickets. the tickets looked legit, but when I went to get in the man told me it was fake nationwide Nationwide Author: Alabama Ticket Sales: adam caputo Nationwide

Jul 08 2016
Social insider. Grant Doyle Purchased tickets from him via email or Internet should've been eTicket didn't receive them within a month likely for us we had a credit card company reversed the charges this guy is a scam after this happen I looked at his reviews none of them are good Calgary Alberta Calgary Alberta Author: Alabama Ticket Sales: Social insider. Grant Doyle Internet

Jun 28 2016
LIVE NATION Music & Live Events Music & Live Events, concert tickets, venues Internet
Author: Boca Raton, Florida Ticket Sales: LIVE NATION Internet

Jun 27 2016
Vivid Seats Vivid Seats is a Scam, Worse than Scalpers Nationwide Author: Los Alamos, New Mexico Ticket Sales: Vivid Seats Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
VIVIDSEATS SCAM ARTISTS DO NOT BUY FROM THEM LOS ANGELES Internet Author: Malibu, California Ticket Sales: VIVIV SEATS Internet

Jun 25 2016
Southwest Airlines Southwest sells your ticket and charges you more Dallas Texas Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Airline Companies: Southwest Airlines Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
Vivid Seats Beware!!! Vivid seats is ponzie scheme!!! Author: Monrovia, Indiana Ticket Sales: Vivid Seats

Jun 21 2016
Ticket Galaxy Ticket Galaxy is the biggest scam ticket vendor out there!!! Connecticut Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Ticket Sales: Ticket Galaxy Internet

Jun 20 2016
Online City Tickets Ticket sales Internet Author: Marietta , Georgia Ticket Sales: Online City Tickets Internet

Jun 19 2016
seattle-theatre.com/ 3 to 4 times face value of tickets Seattle Washington Author: Washington Ticket Sales: http://www.seattle-theatre.com/ Internet