TICKET HITMAN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ticket hitman
There may be more specific results for "ticket hitman"
For more specific results for "ticket hitman"
Showing 26-50 of 7,558 Found Reports For more specific results for "ticket hitman"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 28 2017
Poloniex Lost 1300 because of poor security on the website, not responding to ticket after 40 days, not reporting crime and allowing it to happen to 1000's of users wilmington Delaware Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Financial Services: Poloniex wilmington, Delaware

Jul 20 2017
World wide travels I bought 5 airline tickets & paid him full cash money of $5000.00 US dollars , he gave the print out of the ticket but didn't issue the ticket & it's not only my family there was hundreds of other people involved with that & he disappeared Jackson height New York Author: Ozone park, New York Air Travel: World wide travels Jackson height, New York

Jul 20 2017
Gentlemen's Jogger's We saw an ad on Facebook for sunglasses just pay shipping so we did; huge mistake!! They still have not come and it's been 3 months! After going back and reading the comments on the link, there are Thousands of people are having the exact same problem! These people are scammers and are taking a lot of money from people! We have tried several times to contact them but they do not get back to people's emails, all we receive is a message saying that our ticket has been created and then no response after that. I believe as though they may be mimicking the actual companies website which appears to actually be real but it's hard to tell. Internet
Author: Grand Isle, Vermont BBB Better Business Bureau: Gentlemen's Jogger's Internet

Jul 20 2017
Carefree Nation @carefree-nation CarefreeNation IIFA CLOSING PARTY SCAM New York New York
Carefree Nation IIFA Closing Party SCAM! Author: New York Party Planners: Carefree Nation New York, New York

Jul 20 2017
Hotelscorp Misrepresented the identifying docs needed to get discounted tickets and other percs. Had to pay additional money to get less Internet Author: Sherman, Texas Ticket Sales: Hotelscorp Internet

Jul 19 2017
Vivid Seats credit card charged for concert never purchased or attended Chicago Illinois Author: Seattle, Washington Ticket Sales: Vivid Seats Chicago, Illinois

Jul 18 2017
on line city tickets They sold me 2 tickets to an Amos Lee concert at Red Rocks for $164.00. I printed out the tickets at home and when they were presented at the entrance to Red Rocks I was informed that the tickets were not valid. I had to purchase two new tickets. For two legitimate tickets bought at the Red Rocks box office, the price was $101.50. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Ticket Sales: on line city tickets Internet

Jul 17 2017
Ticket event sales Sold freud show tickets Internet Author: Surprise, Arizona Theaters: Ticket event sales Internet

Jul 17 2017
Travel2be charging for laggeage that already included in the ticket Online Internet Please, contact us Author: Pompano beach, Florida Air Travel: Travel2be Internet

Jul 16 2017
SunCastleSkegness.co.uk DRUG RELATED Suncastle Skegness Suncastle Skegness Subb Sonic Rave Druggies! suncastleskegness.co.uk, North Pde, Skegness PE25 2UB Drug Related Music! Full Rave Host at SunCastleSkegness.co.uk SKEGNESS Nationwide Author: Alabama Ticket Sales: suncastleskegness.co.uk RAVES Suncastle Skegness Nationwide

Jul 14 2017
D&D Price Buster Furniture and Mattress Warehouse Sold us Damaged Couch, Very Long Delivery Process, Still Have Not Received Mattress Top Totowa New Jersey
Jason & Jennifer Decker Author: wayne, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: D&D Price Buster Furniture and Mattress Warehouse Totowa, New Jersey

Jul 14 2017
91ExpressLanes FRAUDLENT TICKET ISSUANCE Cornoa California Author: San Diego, California Motor Vehicle Division DMV: 91ExpressLanes Cornoa, California

Jul 14 2017
Box Office ticket sales Total Scammers Internet Author: Stanley, North Carolina Ticket Sales: Box Office ticket sales Internet

Jul 12 2017
Statueoflibertytickets.com They charged more money unnecessarily for a statue of liberty tour. They are falsely representing themselves as the official website when they are not and are charging $7 addition to forward my order to statuetours.com. Austin TX Not a scam and not a rip-off Author: Tampa, Florida Landmarks & Historic Sites: Statueoflibertytickets.com Internet

Jul 12 2017
Private Internet Access Just Plain Ignored Me, with NO SERVICE Denver Colorado An Update: Some Relief! Author: Huntington Station, New York On-Line Business: Private Internet Access Denver, Colorado

Jul 11 2017
tickets-center.com Riverside-theater.tickets-center.com Tickets Scam Henderson Internet Nevada Author: Fond du Lac, Wisconsin Ticket Sales: tickets-center.com Internet

Jul 10 2017
StubHub BEWARE SCAM- Stubhub site says you will buy electronic download tix then after you pay they tell you you'll receive a voucher day of concert. Fraud San Francisco Internet Author: Escondido, California Ticket Sales: StubHub Internet

Jul 10 2017
Kathy 8186976917 universal studios tickets Internet
Author: San Diego, California Ticket Sales: Kathy 8186976917 Internet

Jul 09 2017
Viagogo Paid Viagogo online purchase $440 per ticket whose face value was only $99 per ticket. Internet
Author: TASCOTT, Ticket Sales: Viagogo Internet

Jul 08 2017
Dyer & dyer Volvo Dyer & Dyer made extensive repairs to my wife's XC 90 Volvo.Both front wheel axles/bearings/rotors/brake assemblies were replaced. On May 12, 2017, my wife was driving down an interstate highway in Illinois the front driver side axle/wheel/bearings/brake assembly came out of the car. She lost control of the car, went into the ditch and hit a tree. Was pinned in the car. According to Police presonnel she should not be here today. When Dyer & Dyer was contacted, they replied we did not work on the front end of the vehicle. We have the service ticket. Over $4,000.00 for repairs. I went through three Companies to receive a repair history report for Vin # YV1CM91H731014299, only oil changes/check fluids was on the report. Did they delete service records? Please call or e-mail me upon your review. Thank You Chamblee Georgia Author: Doraville, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: Dyer & dyer Volvo Chamblee, Georgia

Jul 07 2017
She Link Rcvd product from co. Size so FAR OFF. tried to contact but no response. Form to use online will not take the order number they gave me. Says invalid. Cannot return without a ticket number bur need correct order number to do so. Company does not respond. Want a refund. Want return procedues. If no contact from them I will go to Better Business Bureau, my State Attorney General and stop payment with my bank. Internet Author: TURTLE CREEK, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: She Link Internet

Jul 06 2017
Speed Ticket Beaters They harassed me, called me a f****** idiot, retarded and many more rude names when i said no to the company california? Nationwide Author: Texas Legal Services: Speed Ticket Beaters Nationwide

Jul 05 2017
Rob Chemaly lifetime fitness Robby My name is Carry and I wanted to explain myself with out being vindictive or hateful. I am a member of lifetime club here in Roseville and Rob Chemaly ask for my phone number many times texting me back and forth trying to convince me out on a date. I am not happy with finding out he is a married man with children and this should not be happening at all. I have decided to cancel my membership because of this relationship that started off with many lies and scary things he had discussed over texting me on many nights when I would tell him I was not interested in dating a married man with 3 children. To be honest, Rob is a very deceptive man and I have a friend who is also upset over what happen with her. He did give me a FREE membership last year and over the months became friends and started texting me late nights . I don't date married man and would like Rob to stop texting me sexual topics dealing with how attractive I am and what he can offer me as a boyfriend. I feel that Rob should not be running a fitness center at all. He is a lie ....cheater and scary person who thinks he can take advantage of woman and they won't come forward. Carry! Roseville California YES THIS MAN IS A SCAM AND CRIMINAL AFTER WHAT I HAVE READ. WOW!! Author: Roseville, California Clubs & Organizations: Rob Chemaly lifetime fitness Roseville , California

Jul 03 2017
Amica Mutual Insurance Company BREACH of CONTRACT with Fradulent Acts Greenville South Carolina Nationwide
update to Amica Mutual Insurance Company S.C.Branch Author: Wells, New York Car Insurance: Amica Mutual Insurance Company Nationwide

Jul 01 2017
coinbit atme coinsourcebit derek we were told that you will give the money and we will give you the ticket through email pacoima California Author: thousand oaks, California Unusual Rip-Off: coinbit atme pacoima, California