TICKET HITMAN Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ticket hitman
There may be more specific results for "ticket hitman"
For more specific results for "ticket hitman"
Showing 26-50 of 3,225 Found Reports For more specific results for "ticket hitman"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 15 2017
SMART FARES Travel Help Desk SENT CONFIRMATION FOR FLIGHT WHEN NO TICKET EXISTED. BLAMES BANK. CALLED BANK, BANK SAID NOT THEIR FAULT. MISSED FLIGHT SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA Author: Hamilton Township, New Jersey Travel Services: SMART FARES Internet

May 11 2017
Ticket City Clark Kothlow Bait and Switch Austin Texas Author: Columbus Grove, Ohio Festivals & Event Services: Ticket City Austin, Texas

May 10 2017
LDC Collection Systems For a parking ticket but in Oakland for 169.00 in 2014. The PO Box is from San Francisco but the payment should be made to L.A. ? I paid this ticket twice as they placed it on my DMV record as well. I called to complain but essentially they double dipp  Oakland California Author: Hercules, California Credit & Debt Services: LDC Collection Systems Oakland, California

May 03 2017
linkshe item ordered was way to small, not as advertised, told to obtain ticket number, HA! no way to get ticket number on line based Internet Author: highland village,, Texas Clothing Stores: linkshe Internet

May 01 2017
Ticketsnow Ticketsnowticketmaster Bait and Switch Rip Off Failure to inform Internet Author: Denville, New Jersey Ticket Sales: Ticketsnow Internet

Apr 26 2017
Caesars Palace Refused to Honor Show Ticket they sold me Las Vegas Nevada Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Theaters: Caesars Palace Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 25 2017
Linkshe Ordered a shirt on fb from linkshe.com on april1 they got their money asap and I'm still waiting I go to their site to try and submit a ticket and when I put my order no in it says it's not. Rite so I can't submit a ticket and they say there is no record of me placing that order! Help plz China Internet Author: Hooks, Texas Clothing Stores: Linkshe Internet

Apr 23 2017
Ticketmaster Platinum tickets Nationwide Author: Wetumpka, Alabama Ticket Sales: Ticketmaster Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
online city tickets pure subterfuge Internet Author: Cumming, Georgia Ticket Sales: online city tickets Internet

Apr 21 2017
Theatreland America Charged three times the ticket price London United Kingdom Internet Author: Austin, Texas Ticket Sales: Theatreland America Internet

Apr 20 2017
Tickets-Center.com Concert Tickets ordered for triple the price Arizona Internet Author: Federal Way, Washington Ticket Sales: tickets-center.com Internet

Apr 18 2017
Linkshe My daughter ordered some clothing through them without my authorization using my bank debit card and when I went to cancel it you cannot get in touch with them. I have sent email through their submit a ticket icon and still no response. It just says China Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Clothing Stores: Linkshe Internet

Apr 18 2017
YOGIS Seats ANYTIME SEATS,TAMMY LAM Concert Tickets, Never provided them, when asked for refund never refunded me Internet Author: Sylvania, Ohio Ticket Sales: YOGIS Seats Internet

Apr 18 2017
Worldwide Vacations Adam said he could get us 13 tickets to Beatles Love Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Lake Stevens, Washington Ticket Sales: Worldwide Vacations Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 17 2017
Tickets At Work/Lifemart Lifemart / Tickets At Work I was promised up to 40% off AMC movie theater tickets and it cost me more than If I had bought them at AMC's website! Burleson Internet Author: Burleson, Texas Ticket Sales: Tickets At Work/Lifemart Internet

Apr 14 2017
H&R block emerald card Emerald card team keeps taking money out of the about for a debt relief !! Our card has not been in the negative n e always deposit or check on there every pay day n nobody knows where the debt is from! We were giving a ticket number for the call for it to be handled n never got call back so when we called there was no ticket for that number! Needless to say we haven't gotten the money n we are still calling n fighting n nobody knows anything! Will not be using them ever again after all these years Nationwide Author: Toms River, New Jersey Income Tax Service: H&R block emerald card Nationwide

Apr 14 2017
Ticket Fulfillment Services Deceived and Disappointed by Ticket Fulfillment Services!! Tulsa OK - Oklahoma Author: Jenks, Oklahoma Ticket Sales: Ticket Fulfillment Services Internet

Apr 11 2017
Hits4pay Multiple Stream Media, LLC Refuses to answer support requests about receiving ads and marks your ticket solved when they never answer it at all Hurley New York
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Advertising Agencies: Hits4pay Hurley, New York

Apr 11 2017
Tammy Lam Ticket Scam Port St Lucie Florida Author: Mason, Ohio Ticket Sales: Tammy Lam Port St Lucie, Florida

Apr 08 2017
LinkShe I ordered from them. The delivery took more than 30 days. I emailed them 3 days before my event and told them that it showed the items had been in Shanghai for weeks with no updated delivery information. They siad they showed it shipped and that I had to wait for delivery to return. It showed up the following Monday. After my event. I went on their website to submit a ticket as instructed to return the items. The website woudl not let me.  Internet Author: La Crescenta, California Clothing Stores: LinkShe Internet

Apr 06 2017
COLLINS EGONU - EGONU COLLINS COLLINS EGONU - EGONU COLLINS SCAM AIRLINE TICKET CRAIGSLIST SCAM FRAUD (916)583-6684 EGONU COLLINS EGONU HOUSTON Nationwide, TEXAS Author: , Air Travel: COLLINS EGONU - EGONU COLLINS Nationwide

Apr 06 2017
Secure-Tix Tickets-Center.com Disguised at the Arboretum main site Chicago Illinois
Author: Frisco, Texas Ticket Sales: Secure-Tix Chicago, Illinois

Mar 29 2017
box-officetickets.com Seth Joseph sold 2 $59 balcony seats to my client for $514.00. Did not delivertickets as promised on website. Possibly Chicago. Not shown on website. Internet Author: New York, New York Ticket Sales: box-officetickets.com Internet

Mar 21 2017
City of St. Petersburg, Florida Gave parking ticket even though I tried to pay through Parkmobile app. Parkmobile wouldn't accept payment. St. Petersburg Florida
You obviously can't read Author: Tampa, Florida Government Services: City of St. Petersburg, Florida St. Petersburg, Florida

Mar 18 2017
The Montrose Veterinary Clinic Montrose Vet Clinic, Montrose Veterinarian, Valerie McDaniel, Montrose Vet Montrose Vet Clinic Valerie McDaniel ARRESTED for trying to hire hitman to kill ex (WOULD YOU TRUST THEM WITH YOUR PET?) Houston Texas
Relevance? Author: Houston, Texas Veterinarian Services: The Montrose Veterinary Clinic Houston, Texas