Your Search | tim dog timothy blair

Feb 08 2016
linebarger, goggan, blair & sampson Oklahoma tax commission claim oklahma city oklahoma Author: Englewood, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: linebarger, goggan, blair & sampson

Feb 08 2016
Clog Master LLC TIMOTHY MOZELAK Filled my basement with sewage attempting to clear a clogged pipe. Refused to clean it up. Never mentioned that this would be a possibility. Bristol Connecticut Author: Bristol, Connecticut Plumbing: Clog Master LLC Bristol, Connecticut

Feb 07 2016
Skyville Bulldogs Anthony Davis DO NOT SEND MONEY FOR A DOG to this person. I fortunately was able to cancel my transaction before he picked up the money. Only out $55 instead of $600. Baltimore Maryland
Author: St. Charles, Missouri Better Business Bureau: Skyville Bulldogs Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 06 2016
Skyvillebulldogs Anthony Davis THIS LOW LIFE SCAMMED ME FOR $500 FOR A DOG THAT DOES NOT EXIST Baltimore Maryland
Author: Elko, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: Skyvillebulldogs Baltimore, Maryland

Feb 06 2016

Jr Hall didn't comply guarantee. dog has health issues greer South Carolina
Author: Greer, South Carolina Dog Breeders: Jr Hall greer, South Carolina

Feb 03 2016
Yes Communities Says I cant have my dog in my house Seagoville Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Racists: Yes Communities

Feb 03 2016
Assorted Tools Buyer Beware Cheap Shoddy Made Dog Crate Ft Lauderdale Internet Author: Oak View, California Unusual Rip-Off: Assorted Tools Internet

Feb 03 2016
Big gemini kennels....... Andre Smith..... Purchased a dog for 10k no papers for a year then did co own contract that was altered. My dog was bred to a female in his company in Hawaii shortly after he set up another breeding i didn't agree which on the contract clearly states i have to agree on the female shortly after was told i will have a nice pet no papers. Canoga Park, CA, California
BGK CONTRACT SCAM....... Author: New Jersey Dog Breeders: Big gemini kennels Canoga Park, CA, , California

Feb 01 2016
QUEST FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS ANNEX FUNDING, TIM SIDES, TIMOTHY SIDES, ED HALEY, EDWARD HALEY, MARIOBENDICHO ANNEX FUNDING NEVER PAYS EMPLOYEES / LABOR BOARD & CLASS ACTION PENDING Newport Beach California
Author: newport beach, California Loan Modification: QUEST FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS Newport Beach, California

Feb 01 2016
Morningstar German Shepherds Fraudulent business practices and deceitful owner. Mansfield Texas Author: Texas Dog Breeders: Morningstar German Shepherds Mansfield , Texas

Jan 29 2016
FOCUS MARKET RESEARCH MYSTERYS SHOPPINGS GROUP Sent letter,to deposit check in my account,then to call account manger Timothy Major to activate the check Buffalo New York Author: Dickson, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: FOCUS MARKET RESEARCH MYSTERYS SHOPPINGS GROUP Buffalo, New York

Jan 25 2016
HCTRA and Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, L.L.P - They need to be investigated!!!!! Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Collection Agencies: HCTRA and Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, L.L.P Texas

Jan 23 2016
What is your name, Mr. Editor? Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jan 20 2016
Lucky Dog Animal Rescue LDAR Deceptive Fundraising and Misrepresentations Arlington Virginia Lucky Dog Animal Rescue: Rebuttal to Previous Report Author: Bethesda, Maryland Animal Abuse: Lucky Dog Animal Rescue Arlington, Virginia

Jan 19 2016
Czechland Outfitters Cass Reynolds ,czechlandoutfitters.com/ I contacted this seller regarding a dog he had for sale. He assured me it was still available and I would be able to purchase the puppy. We emailed back and forth for several days. The first day I asked him to place it on hold and would come pick it up whenever he wanted. We emailed another day or two. I again asked him when I could come pick the dog up and communication stopped. I emailed 4 times and called him three times and left voice mails to please return my calls for over a week. I finally received an email back that his wife had given the dog I had on hold to a friend. He had my family excited to get the dog we'd been waiting for and then gave it away. All he said was Sorry, it was hard not to let it go to a family fried. Then don't put the puppy up for sale and don't say it's available to purchase. I have the email string to back up the communication. I would not do business with this scammer. Cuba Kansas Author: Nebraska Bait-and-Switch: Czechland Outfitters Cuba, Kansas

Jan 17 2016
Timothy P Leholm I gave him material money up front after he did two jobs for me. Once he had the money he had a lot of reasons he couldn't make our appointments. Eventually I gave up after trying everything I could think of and he kept my money. Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Builders & Contractors: Timothy P Leholm Slinger, Wisconsin

Jan 16 2016
Shane Goram/ Uship Dog breeder and shipping company Alabama Internet Author: Fairmont, West Virginia Dog Breeders: Shane Goram Uship Internet

Jan 14 2016
Shyann Hilla Hilla German Shepherds STOLEN DOGS!! Harrison Michigan
Author: Kenna, West Virginia Dog Breeders: Shyann Hilla Harrison, Michigan

Jan 13 2016
Brian Fuller World Club VacationsGoodbye TimesharePrairie Dog Title Takes money and timeshare deed to relieve you of timeshare yet never records the deed thus you are still the owner and responsible for all debts, fees etc Daytona Florida Author: Washington, North Carolina Timeshare Rentals: Brian Fuller Daytona, Florida

Jan 12 2016
Metro PCS Wireless Inc T Mobile They stolen my personal information,sold to a party without my consent. refuse to repair my phone after i paid for the warranty . rude manger in the store cuss out the cashiers and was disrespectful to me hang the up on me several tim es. Frederick Maryland Author: Frederick, Maryland Sales People: Metro PCS Wireless Inc Frederick, Maryland

Jan 12 2016
Prana k9, Ahimsa dog training, Jennifer Greer Fraud Moscow Idaho, Moscow Idaho rediculousness and spite from former fellow employee Author: Herrin, Illinois Consumer Services: Prana k9, Ahimsa dog training, Jennifer Greer Moscow, Idaho

Jan 11 2016
International Animal Rescue Foundation, Animal Buddy, SayNotodogmeat.net/ Michele Brown, John Williamson, Amber Donoghue Joseph Dimitri, Jean Marie, Harvey Allmendinger, Karen Cole, Lorraine Price, Craig Eibeck Jose Calos Depre Donation Fraud, Plagiarized, Cyber Bullying/Stalking/Harassment, Libel/Defamation Norwich London,England
IARF Director Jose Depre Found Guilty and Sentenced Norwich Crown Court 7 January 2015- Michele Mary Brown Arundel Queensland Faces Trial for Money Laundering Author: trinity, Texas Questionable Activities: International Animal Rescue Foundation, Animal Buddy, SayNotodogmeat.net/ Michele Brown, John Williamson, Amber Donoghue Nationwide

Jan 11 2016
Jonathan Lance aka John Lance sold us a sick maltipoo puppy for $600 with false vet papers ,no signatures, Dog Breeders Sugar Land Texas Veterinary papers given to me by Jonathan were filled out correctly Author: Pearland, Louisiana Dog Breeders: Jonathan Lance Internet

Jan 11 2016
Susan Aka Jennifer Arn Sandar Golden Retrievers Criminal, fraud, pro con artist. Convicted in criminal court, AKC suspended, STILL breeds dogs! Tehachapi California Revised Opinion of Sandar Goldens Author: Rosamond, California Animal Services: Susan Aka Jennifer Arn Sandar Golden Retrievers Tehachapi, California