Your Search | tim dog timothy blair

Jan 22 2017
gigante k9 rawlicious pet food www.SheperdsGerman.com tried to keep my money and very abusive white hills arizona Author: sparrowbush, New York Dog Breeders: gigante k9 Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
Dreamfrenchies.com Keamy PrestigeStephy Prestige Scammed for $490 for a puppy I didnt receive Dallas texas Author: Battle Creek, Michigan Dog Breeders: Dreamfrenchies.com Internet

Jan 21 2017
4-sides construction Timothy Dobson Owner Ripped Off after the Loss of My Husband Holland Ohio Author: Toledo, Ohio Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: 4-sides construction Timothy Dobson Owner Holland, Ohio

Jan 20 2017
White Forest Bulldogs Ontario Canada, Whitefox Terriers Beware Whiteforest Bulldogs!!! Caledon Ontario
Author: Toronto , Ontario Dog Breeders: White Forest Bulldogs Ontario Canada Caledon , Ontario

Jan 20 2017
RFID-USA Microchip Database & Register Microchip False registration of pet microchip Tampa, Florida Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Dog Breeders: RFID-USA Internet

Jan 20 2017
West Coast Rare Bulldogs WARNING 911 ALERT CROOKED BREEDER North Vancouver Internet Author: Shelton, Washington Dog Breeders: West Coast Rare Bulldogs Internet

Jan 20 2017
High Class Universe On 12/2/2016, I purchased 1 The World's cutest dog coin bank money box that I saw on facebook. My credit card was charged for $43.98. I received an email that they were getting ready to ship my order and that I would receive an email when that happened. It never came. I sent 2 emails with no response. I tried calling the phone number associated with the charge on my credit card statement, but it is not a working phone number. Author: Lakeland, Florida Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe

Jan 19 2017
My Rainbow Puppies Youngs Puppy Town; Youngs Teacup Puppies; Puppy Dog Town; Passion Pups. Young Van Roekel keeps changing her business name after scamming so many people, to avoid getting caught! Fraud: Selling sick puppies as healthy only to say none of the illnesses are 'life threatening' as justification Elgin Texas
Rebuttal to anonymous compaint Author: Austin, Texas Dog Breeders: My Rainbow Puppies Elgin, Texas

Jan 19 2017
Preeminent Pet Travel Preeminent Pet Travel Preeminent Pet Travel are fake this is a complete scam. Luckily we figured it out before we paid for the dog at a western union. Don't trust craigslist and definitely don't pay for a dog you haven't seen. Stay local. The phone number to call them at is a fake made number. Fake. No real positive reviews. Mentioned in several scams. Website is a wix site? I mean come on. Arlington Virginia
Author: Alabama Travel Agencies: Preeminent Pet Travel Arlington, Virginia

Jan 18 2017
Tim Duval owner of Cars and Credit of Florida Tim Duval and Elizabeth Duval of Cars and Credit of Hollywood Florida / Global Automotive / Omni Credit LLC / Home Solutions of Broward Realty Car Dealer ripped me off and refuses to pay me back my life savings Hollywood Florida
Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Tim Duval owner of Cars and Credit of Florida Hollywood, Florida

Jan 18 2017
Shrinkabulls LLC aka Champbulldogs aka Shrink-a-Bulls aka Shrink a Bulls Anndrea (or Abe) Ward (Shrinkabulls), AKA Mindy Dean (Show-A-Bulls) AKA Anne (or Scott) Ward (Champ Bulldogs), AKA Mindy Grady, AKA Ann Grady, AKA A. Ward (or AKA whatever name she feels like going by today).In a recent Facebook post dated October 28th, Deceptive Breeder Under Investigation Albany Ohio
Author: BEDMINSTER, New Jersey Dog Breeders: Shrinkabulls LLC aka Champbulldogs aka Shrink-a-Bulls aka Shrink a Bulls Albany , Ohio

Jan 18 2017
Real Deal K9 Real Deal Protection Dog Sales Real Deal K9 Protection Dogs Sick puppy near death Acton California Author: los angeles, California Animal Abuse: Real Deal K9 Acton, California

Jan 17 2017
High Class Universe On 12/1/2016 , I placed an order for 2 The world's cutest dog coin bank money box, and never received them. My credit card was charged. My order# is 19628.  Los Angeles Internet Author: gloucester city, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 17 2017
Vom Dreifke Shepherds Gayle Dale sell Unhealthy Dogs - heartworms, hookworms, hip dysplasia, elbow dysplasia, bad temperaments, anxiety, lied about the dog McKenney Virginia Response Author: McKenney, Virginia Dog Breeders: Vom Dreifke Shepherds McKenney, Virginia

Jan 17 2017
Tim Fraser-Granados Liar Film Gay Director Producer Edinburgh Blood's Rover Edinburgh, Scotland Internet
Author: Edinburgh, Other Producers: Tim Fraser-Granados Internet

Jan 16 2017

Jan 15 2017
3D Retrievers - Heather Wilson Heather E. Wilson Lab Labrador Retriever puppy breeder Conroe Texas
Author: LOUISBURG, North Carolina Dog Breeders: 3D Retrievers - Heather Wilson Conroe, Texas

Jan 15 2017
High Class Universe, Inc. broke a child's heart at Christmas, charged a dog bank & never received it & now 'shop is unavailable' on line is not shown Internet Author: Orland Park, Illinois TV Advertisements: High Class Universe, Inc. Internet

Jan 15 2017
Jonathan Lancaster john lance This person sold us a sick maltipoo for 850.00 1-13-17 The dog tested positive for pavo on 1-14-17 sugarland Texas resolved 1-16-17 Author: Baytown, Texas Con Artists: Jonathan Lancaster sugarland, Texas

Jan 15 2017
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP E-470 Toll Collection Letter on a Man Dead 472 Days Denver Colorado
Author: Diamond Bar, California Legal Services: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Denver, Colorado

Jan 14 2017
E470 Express Toll & Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Harassment of relatives for payment of $200 in court filing fees and fines for the collection of $6.30 in toll charges. Note I have $16 credit with Denver Denver and Texa Author: Lakewood, Colorado Attorneys General: E470 Express Toll & Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP

Jan 14 2017
High Class Universe Took money out of my checking account for a dog money bank and nwver sent the product Internet Author: Montpelier, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 14 2017
High Class Universe The World's Cutest Dog Coin Money Bank Internet Author: Weare, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 14 2017
Live Love Pet Care Live Love Pet Care: Dog Walking Pet Sitting & Overnight Care Pet-Sitter (Emily Ann Ghosh) Failed to Walk My Dogs + Petty Theft Long Beach California Author: Long Beach, California Animal Services: Live Love Pet Care Long Beach, California

Jan 14 2017
Timothy Broderick Lied, stole money, sent fake invoices, dishonest lawyer Palo Alto California
Author: Palo Alto, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Timothy Broderick Palo Alto, California