Your Search | tim miles properties

Oct 20 2016
MCG (Merchants Consulting Group) & Performance Merchant Alliance & Miles Suffling Don't work for this company they lie! North Carolina - Miles Suffling who represents MCG Nationwide Truth be told Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: MCG (Merchants Consulting Group). & Miles Suffling Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Bertrand Chasse aka Bert Chasse, Richard Eichelberger, Tim Miles Untrustworthy, Dishonest, Lacks Business & People Skills, Greedy, Uncaring, Rude, Slumlord and his word is worthless Hartford Maine
Author: Orono, Maine Landlords: Bertrand Chasse Hartford, Maine

Oct 18 2016
Fournie Apartments aka Fournie Construction aka Dennis Fournie aka Fournie Properties Very bad and illegal housing practices Belleville Illinois Author: Belleville, Illinois Property Management: Fournie Apartments Belleville, Illinois

Oct 17 2016
Renova Flooring, Patrick Kovacs, Lombardia Properties Delayed work (3 months), damaged property and didn't finish the job. Dallas Texas Author: Plano, Texas Home Improvements: Renova Flooring Dallas, Texas

Oct 17 2016
Health Care Service Group Inc. Wel-cove assistant living Hostile work enviroment, company not standing behind me or checking into complaint Bensalmn Pennsylvania
Author: Miles City, Montana Work Place Bullies: Health Care Service Group Inc. Bensalmn, Pennsylvania

Oct 13 2016
Carroll Custom Cadillac Tim Carroll Diesel Pros and 4x4; Pure Cadillac service; PCS Princeton Texas
State Farm and Jake Weibe Author: Shepherd, Texas Auto Mechanics: Carroll Custom Cadillac Tim Carroll Princeton, Texas

Oct 13 2016
New Visions Real Estate LLC Holmes on Credit & Real Estate,  John T Holmes , Nikkia Holmes,  Property management doing dishonestly and selling bad condition properties. Cheating clients money on renovation. Owe clients a lot of rents and security deposits ATLANTA Georgia
Author: Hong Kong, Other Property Management: New Visions Real Estate LLC ATLANTA, Georgia

Oct 12 2016
Allen SHAY; Julie, Tim Klein Took advantage of me and my disabled mother at one of the lowest points in our lives, with the promise of helping us! We took him at his word when he assured us ALL the necessary paperwork was filed by him and that we would be safe for at least 8 weeks when we would then be able to go to court and explain our position to the court. We are in deep, deep trouble! We don't know California Author: Spring Valley , California Attorneys & Legal Services: John Ferraro Internet

Oct 11 2016
Pacific Living Properties Genesis Credit Management No deposit returned - charged for renovations and sent remaining balance to collections Bellevue Washington Author: Bellevue, Washington Housing Rentals: Pacific Living Properties Bellevue, Washington

Oct 10 2016
Windmiller Homes Jason Puyear, Tim Windmiller, Windmiller Homes Jason Puryear at Windmiller homes Skyler king pools Burleson Texas
Author: Fort Worth, Texas Builders & Contractors: Windmiller Homes Burleson, Texas

Oct 10 2016
PIP Group Tax Liens, Charles Sells, PIP East, PIP West, The PIP Group, Platinum Investment Properties The PIP Group: 18%-36% ROI?? Episode 1: A Sucker's Story Bluffton South Carolina Author: PASADENA, California Real Estate Investing: PIP Group Tax Liens Bluffton, South Carolina

Oct 10 2016
Elvis Capellan RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Elvis Capellan award winning Real Estate Executive is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Capellan pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Capellan recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
ELVIS CAPELLAN IS A LIAR AND A CRIMINAL!!! Author: Boise, Idaho Travel Companies: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Nampa, Idaho

Oct 09 2016
REESE INVESTMENT PROPERTIES , INC JEFFERY REESE The owner Jeffery Reese scammed me out of $ 595 dollars BELOIT Wisconsin Author: ST.CHARLES, Illinois Real Estate Investing: REESE INVESTMENT PROPERTIES , INC BELOIT, Wisconsin

Oct 07 2016
EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES GREENWOOD VILLAGE,NY KATHERYN KAYA PROPERTY MANAGER Home Owner, resident. My girlfriend stays with me when convienent. she is over 55. I recieved a letter from KATHRYN KARA The on site property manager. without warning see states that she knows that my girlfriend has been living here. since August 13th 2016. Greenwood Village is giving me 30 days from October 6th to evict her. and they claim that I owe $3,400.00 in fees for every day that she stayed with me. They are also threatening me that if I don't have her removed that they will seek to terminate my residency!! and take possesion of my house! I have always paid my common fees ($1062.00) per month. I owe no back payments or taxes Has anyone heard of anything so outrageous!! I am in the proccess of hiring an lawyer. This company and the people who work for it are liarsand scamers. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear from you. Tony (((REDACTED))) thanks CHICAGO New York Author: Manorville, New York Unusual Rip-Off: EQUITY LIFESTYLE PROPERTIES CHICAGO, New York
15, Report #1332047

Oct 07 2016
Heights at Wheeler Hill Apartments Kathy Menga, Dan Russo, Greystar Properties Heights at Wheeler Hill Apartments Kathy Menga Dan Russo Greystar Properties do not rectify noise complaints, call you the liar and think this is normal as well as leave you with a dirty apartment Marlborough Massachusetts
Author: Marlborough, Massachusetts Liars: Heights at Wheeler Hill Apartments Marlborough, Massachusetts

Oct 04 2016
Michael Nordeoff Complete car care May of 2013 I talked with Michael nordoff about putting a motor in my truck and he has come up with he was going to put a Jasper motor and I asked him how much would that run and he said around $6,500 told him I get back with him. Let her I got back with him told him I had a $11,000 Snap-on roll around tool box that I would trade out for the work because I intended to sell the box for around 65 to $7,000 and he told me to bring me to bring me the truck and we would do it so I come home and look up Jasper Motors I see him when he was telling the truth so I took it upon him he was asked what he was going to put in my truck drove truck for about three and a half maybe 3 years truck messed up again I'll call Michael um I told me I still have two year warranty five-year hundred thousand miles if I did it in 2013 and is 3 years old Stateboro Georgia Author: Portal, Georgia Auto Mechanics: Michael Nordeoff Stateboro , Georgia

Oct 03 2016
Tim Harding Alternative Design Insurance Services Stiffed my Commisions for $2000 San Diego, California Internet Author: TROUTDALE, Oregon Financial Services: Tim Harding Internet

Oct 01 2016
Fairfield Properties Fairfield Properties Melville, NY Refused to make repairs (including health hazards), no return of Security Deposit Melville New York Author: Valley Stream, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Fairfield Properties Melville, New York

Sep 30 2016
Renton KIA Lamphere ended up paying $15, 370.00 for a used 2013 KIA Rio with over 23,000 miles Renton Washington The Facts Author: Issaquah, Washington Auto Dealers: Renton KIA Lamphere Renton, Washington

Sep 29 2016

Sep 27 2016
7 Dollars JFK This company is constantly changing it's name. Beware of ANY parking at this address or close to it, including 147-07 Guy R. Brewer Blvd, Springfield Garden, New York This company offers to park your vehicle near JFK. They park your car on the street and RENT it out to other individuals while you are away. After a two week reservation, my car was driven over 3,000 miles and had damage to it. Springfield Garden New York Best Kept Secret Parking Author: Connecticut Parking Garages: 7 Dollars JFK Springfield Garden, New York

Sep 23 2016
Piga Properties Stephen PigaSteve Piga Ebay and Real Estate Fraudster! Piga Properties and Steve Piga Huge Scam! New Jersey New Jersey Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Real Estate Investing: Piga Properties New Jersey

Sep 22 2016
Fore Properties Horizon Senior Apts Lies Lies Deceit Henderson Nevada Author: Nevada Senior Services: Fore Properties Horizon Senior Apts Henderson, Nevada

Sep 19 2016
Linda M Lukas Linda Lukas, Lukas Properties Didn't pay us penny one for services rendered then badmouths us online Orange California
Author: santa ana, California Dead Beat Customers: Linda M Lukas Orange, California

Sep 19 2016
Laudan Properties WARNING-WARNING-WARNING-BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!! Twinsburg Ohio Author: Medway, Ohio Maintenance Companies: Laudan Properties Twinsburg, Ohio