Your Search | tim dog timothy blair

Jan 16 2017

Jan 15 2017
3D Retrievers - Heather Wilson Heather E. Wilson Lab Labrador Retriever puppy breeder Conroe Texas
Author: LOUISBURG, North Carolina Dog Breeders: 3D Retrievers - Heather Wilson Conroe, Texas

Jan 15 2017
High Class Universe, Inc. broke a child's heart at Christmas, charged a dog bank & never received it & now 'shop is unavailable' on line is not shown Internet Author: Orland Park, Illinois TV Advertisements: High Class Universe, Inc. Internet

Jan 15 2017
Jonathan Lancaster john lance This person sold us a sick maltipoo for 850.00 1-13-17 The dog tested positive for pavo on 1-14-17 sugarland Texas resolved 1-16-17 Author: Baytown, Texas Con Artists: Jonathan Lancaster sugarland, Texas

Jan 15 2017
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP E-470 Toll Collection Letter on a Man Dead 472 Days Denver Colorado
Author: Diamond Bar, California Legal Services: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Denver, Colorado

Jan 14 2017
E470 Express Toll & Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Harassment of relatives for payment of $200 in court filing fees and fines for the collection of $6.30 in toll charges. Note I have $16 credit with Denver Denver and Texa Author: Lakewood, Colorado Attorneys General: E470 Express Toll & Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP

Jan 14 2017
High Class Universe Took money out of my checking account for a dog money bank and nwver sent the product Internet Author: Montpelier, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 14 2017
High Class Universe The World's Cutest Dog Coin Money Bank Internet Author: Weare, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 14 2017
Live Love Pet Care Live Love Pet Care: Dog Walking Pet Sitting & Overnight Care Pet-Sitter (Emily Ann Ghosh) Failed to Walk My Dogs + Petty Theft Long Beach California Author: Long Beach, California Animal Services: Live Love Pet Care Long Beach, California

Jan 14 2017
Timothy Broderick Lied, stole money, sent fake invoices, dishonest lawyer Palo Alto California
Author: Palo Alto, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Timothy Broderick Palo Alto, California

Jan 14 2017
High Class Universe *SCAM* The World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box Internet Author: Lakewood, California Internet Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 13 2017
Unstoppable Vision, LLC High class universe Took my $ and never delivered the dog bank Internet
Author: Lawrence, Kansas Internet Fraud: Unstoppable Vision, LLC Internet

Jan 13 2017
clickerdogs Say Yes Dog TrainingSusan Garrett Awful Service No Accountability Internet How Can I Make This Right for You? Author: Downingtown , Pennsylvania Corrupt Companies: clickerdogs Internet

Jan 12 2017
Philpots Harlequin Pinschers Kathlyn Patrice Philpot, Aliases: Kathlyn Bellamy, Kathlyn P. Philpot, Patrice Philpot, Kathlyn Woodard, P Philpot, Patnce Philpot, Sells Pups for Convicted Dog Abuser - Gretchen Post Petersburg Virginia Author: Other Animal Abuse: Philpots Harlequin Pinschers Petersburg, Virginia

Jan 12 2017
high class universe the worlds cutiest dog coin bank oder no# 31239 Internet Author: PALMETTO, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: high class universe Internet

Jan 12 2017
High Class Universe highclassuniverse@gmail.cim I ordered three of the cutest dog coin banks on December 12. I received a confirmation email but never received the order. I've emailed this company but have never received a response from them. Internet Author: Wheat Ridge, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 12 2017
High Class Universe Dog Banks Dog Banks Ordered Ordered off of Facebook Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Toy Stores: High Class Universe Dog Banks Internet

Jan 12 2017
adiectio dobermans Kelly Elizabeth Wise Mason Dog Flipper, Scammer, Thief Statesville North Carolina Author: Statesville , North Carolina Better Business Bureau: adiectio dobermans

Jan 11 2017
Double take chihuahuas /Stephanie is untrustworthy I purchased a dog from Stephanie and never received my dog. After sending payments via PayPal she them closed her account and refused to answer my calls. The few times I did contact her she had a reason she was to busy to talk to me. When I ask her for pi Liar dishonest purchased puppy died never got my dog I paid for Corpus Christi Texas I Don't Know Who You Are Author: Maryland Animal Services: Double take chihuahuas /Stephanie is untrustworthy Corpus Christi , Texas

Jan 11 2017
High Class Universe I ordered 2 Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Boxes for total of $43.98. These were to be Christmas presents for my grandchildren. I paid with a Visa credit card. The toys never arrived. Bad karma to rip off people at Christmas. Internet Author: Baxter, Tennessee Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 11 2017
Shrink-A-Bulls Bulldogs Howard Ohio Author: Tempe, Arizona Dog Breeders: Shrink-A-Bulls Bulldogs HOWARD, Ohio

Jan 11 2017
Denise Curren, Denise with the Bernese, My Little Ones Bernese Mountain Dog Breeder Millerton Pennsylvania
Author: Fredericksburg, Indiana Dog Breeders: Denise Curren Millerton, Pennsylvania

Jan 11 2017
high universe Did not send ordered dog bank. Even after two replies, via email, that is was in transit! Nationwide Author: Scottsdale, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: high universe Nationwide

Jan 10 2017
High Class Universe Dog Banks ad on Facebook FACEBOOK AD RIPOFF Louisiana Internet Author: Spring, Texas Toy Stores: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 10 2017
Colorado E-470 Express Toll and Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP E470 License Plate Tolls Toll road Aurora Colorado Author: APO AP, California Toll Booth Cashiers: Colorado E-470 Express Toll and Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Aurora, Colorado