TIM DOG TIMOTHY BLAIR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: tim dog timothy blair
There may be more specific results for "tim dog timothy blair"
For more specific results for "tim dog timothy blair"
Showing 1-25 of 6,746 Found Reports For more specific results for "tim dog timothy blair"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
Elegant Schnauzers Scamming Dog Breeders Minnesota Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Animal Services: Elegant Schnauzers Internet

Jun 25 2017
Yorkiepupsheaven.com Owner-Lucius Freeman I was going to buy two teacup yorkies from them. I sent them $1,196 Walmart to Walmart. And nothing has happened. He was supposed to email or call me with the flight info and hasn't been in contact but one time to put me off. He was all over text and email and calling me, but once he got my money, I've only heard from him once and the dogs are supposed to be flown out tomorrow to me. He isn't answering my call or texts or emails. Once he got my money, nothing has happened. He says he's in Las Vegas, Nevada. Internet
Author: Gainesville, Florida Dog Breeders: Yorkiepupsheaven.com Owner-Lucius Freeman Internet

Jun 25 2017
Colorado Choice Distributors USCattle Drive Fundraiser Peter Hall Not Good Enough for Dog Food Company:Longwood, individual: internet Company:Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Sales People: Colorado Choice Distributors Internet

Jun 25 2017
Elegant Schnauzers elegntschnauzers.weebly.com Charles Bob Dylan Camila Diaz Schnauzer Puppy SCAM Chaska Minnesota Author: Aiken, South Carolina Dog Breeders: Elegant Schnauzers Chaska, Minnesota

Jun 24 2017
Tamarack log and Timber Homes Inc Tim and Penny Bullock of Mt. Nebo Wv. Roof system to my house compleatly wrong going to cost me thousands to fix it they wont return any messages I leave at all. Mt Nebo West Virginia Author: Capon Bridge, West Virginia Builders & Contractors: Tamarack log and Timber Homes Inc Mt Nebo, West Virginia

Jun 23 2017
Prestige Portuguese Water Dogs Canton Ohio
Author: Stow , Ohio Dog Breeders: Prestige Portuguese Water Dogs Canton , Ohio

Jun 22 2017
Blue Book Network Timothy Mangini-LYING and SCAMMING in NORTH CAROLINA LIES AND OFFERS MONTH TO PLAN THEN SURPRISES YOU WITH 2YR CONTRACT!!! Jefferson Valley New York Author: Linwood, North Carolina Business Consulting: Blue Book Network Jefferson Valley, New York

Jun 22 2017
Smith's Charming Aussie Puppies, Smith's Aussie Puppies, Tomas Smith, Oneal Rollins Denks SCUMBAG RIPOFF ARTIST Stockbridge Georgia
Author: Calgary, Alberta Dog Breeders: Smith's Charming Aussie Puppies Internet

Jun 20 2017
Laura Halloran Havanese Comanche Cypress Texas Author: Monument, Colorado Dog Breeders: Laura Halloran Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Dave Bradford Timberlake Kennels Timberlakekennel@gmail.com Did not ship dog after paying flight certificate and stole my money.... Mary Esther Florida Author: Florida, Texas Animal Services: Dave Bradford Timberlake Kennels Mary Esther, Florida

Jun 20 2017
R.H. This guy Is a thief and will steal your money and find every reason under the sun not to give you the dog or your money back and threaten you and say that if you take legal action he will call the cops and say you threatend his life. I have reported him t Dave Bradford Timberlake kennels Mary Esther Florida Author: M.E., Texas Attorney Generals: ORGANIZED CRIME: R.H. Internet

Jun 19 2017
Blair Technology Group Non perform accordingly to expectations. Covington New York Author: Longwood, Florida Rescue Mission: Blair Technology Group Covington, New York

Jun 18 2017
Tim Hortons Manager, supervisor and 2-3 co workers Manager is shady, sipervisor is the manager niece and my co workers are followers Buffalo New York Author: Buffalo, New York Bake Shops: Tim Hortons Buffalo, New York

Jun 18 2017
Teddy Sonnier Skys the Limit Kennel Chase Sonnier, Teddy Sonnier, Sky's the Limit Kennel Presa Canario Scam Artist, steals deposits, breeds inferior presa canario, will not refund money for dying dogs New Iberia Louisiana Nationwide, VIETNAM Author: South Park, Louisiana Dog Breeders: Teddy Sonnier Skys the Limit Kennel Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Bill/ Alabon breedIng Richmond British Columbia Author: Alabama Dog Breeders: Bill/ Alabon breedIng Richmond, British Columbia

Jun 15 2017
Lotus Siberian Huskies Lotus Siberian Huskies is not a real dog breeder, rather, a company that exists to collect $800 via western union for no service/product rendered A random house for rent in Houston ,ie: fake Author: Anywhere, Idaho Dog Breeders: Lotus Siberian Huskies Internet

Jun 15 2017
Breeders Association of America Puppies I purchased a puppy in April from this store in April of 2016. They said to let them know if we have any issues and talked us into buying insurance through them. Brick New Jersey Author: Howell, New Jersey Dog Breeders: Breeders Association of America Brick, New Jersey

Jun 15 2017
City Paws Club Mathew Boyce City Paws Club Mathew Boyce responsible for the death of our beloved pet dog. June 2017 on only second occasion of being picked up through their sheer negligence managed to kill our dog in what can only be described as horrified circumstances and endangered the lives of the public road users too. If there is any justice this company should not exist to protect animals. SW15 1JP London Nationwide Author: MAIDENHEAD Berkshire, Alabama Animal Abuse: City Paws Club Nationwide

Jun 12 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com, 1st art gallery, 1st-art-gallery Painting Killed My Dog!!! Tel Aviv Internet
Product Recall Scam Author: Boston, Massachusetts Artist Galleries: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Jun 12 2017
Curve Hill Pomskies Mary Fraley When you pay for a high end Pomsky and you get a Huskimo! #SCAM Nicholasville Kentucky
Author: St. Augustine, Florida Dog Breeders: Curve Hill Pomskies Nicholasville , Kentucky

Jun 12 2017
Timothy McGuire Computer Doc Tim McGuire Tim McGuire Computer Doc EVER, for website hosting, he is a liar and a thief!!! He is hosting my website for me and although I paid him thousands of dollars he would not release my domain name. Go Daddy said that he could do it for free but he refused to do so. After my label directly paid to renew the domain name $90 to GoDaddy he threatened me that if I would not send him $65 via Western Union and do what he says he will shut my website down.  Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Web Hosting: Timothy McGuire Computer Doc Internet

Jun 12 2017
Little Horse Great Danes Little Horse Danes Doesn't breed healthy puppies, very rude, has a secret group on facebook because if others were able to access it, they would tell the truth about her Mineral Wells Texas My point exactly Author: oakland, California Dog Breeders: Little Horse Great Danes Internet

Jun 11 2017
Wintersilks Blair Fraud alert: if you order from them, they will sign you up to a VIP program and charge $14.97/month Nationwide Author: rumson, New Jersey Clothing Stores: Wintersilks Nationwide

Jun 10 2017
CHINA DOLL CHOWS Jettie Burch Failure to provide AKC registration papers La Vernia TEXAS Author: McKinney, Texas Dog Breeders: CHINA DOLL CHOWS Internet

Jun 09 2017
Timothy Whitehead Timothy Whitehead Enterprises, Career Consultants, Tim Speaks Life Contracted for service of 2 resumes which I was given an eta of 6/9/17. I haven't received the resumes nor a response when I inquired as to the status of receipt of the resumes. Birminghan or Tuscaloosa Internet, Alabama Author: FRISCO, Texas Small Business Services: Timothy Whitehead Internet