TIM DOG TIMOTHY BLAIR Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: tim dog timothy blair
There may be more specific results for "tim dog timothy blair"
For more specific results for "tim dog timothy blair"
Showing 26-50 of 6,776 Found Reports For more specific results for "tim dog timothy blair"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 29 2017
Vom Gottschalk German Shepherds Buyer Beware - Backyard Breeder St James Minnesota You Opinion Not Facts Author: Minnesota Dog Breeders: Vom Gottschalk German Shepherds St James, Minnesota

27, Report #1381949

Jun 28 2017
The K9 Training Academy ,Team K9 Club on youtube, Rick Lherisson Scammer, Dog Abuser, Criminal, Theft, fake dog trainer parkland Florida
Author: Florida Animal Services: The K9 Training Academy parkland, Florida

Jun 28 2017
score cure liz losue and andreea florea plus martin cornbluth this company fraud me out of $100 dollars plus they was charging me $50 dollars per delete of the things off my credit report the deal was they go after the credit report companies and make them pay per delete however score cure has been charging me out of pocket for the things been took off after they took them off all the money i paid was wasted my score stayed in the 500s i signed up a year ago they promise i would see good results within a year now this is 2017 my score is still the same they closed my account after i paid $50 dollars last month in may i told them i don't have much money coming in they treated me like a dog i have health problems my doctor told me to take it easy post to been a money back guarantee no questions asked but they wouldn't try to give me my money back my account was $375 last month after i paid $50 dollars my account went from $375 to $325 now the collection company they sold my account to says i owe score cure $625 dollars score cure is charging me cause they closed my account plus there charging me fees $150 dollars for each i never got a letter or nothing saying my account was closed they never even called me or emailed me i had to find out the hard way now my money is gone i wanted to warn people do not sign up for score cure because you will lose your money Freehold New Jersey Sc Author: Williamson, West Virginia Credit & Debt Services: score cure Freehold , New Jersey

Jun 28 2017
Woof's The Word LLC Tara Elizabeth Osuba Extortion New Port Richey Florida Woof's The Word LLC Resolution Author: Luquillo , Puerto Rico, Other Dog Breeders: Woof's The Word LLC New Port Richey, Florida

Jun 26 2017
Berny-ne Bernedoodle puppy scam Internet
Author: Greenwood Village, Colorado Dog Breeders: Berny-ne Internet

Jun 26 2017
Elegant Schnauzers Scamming Dog Breeders Minnesota Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Animal Services: Elegant Schnauzers Internet

Jun 25 2017
Yorkiepupsheaven.com Owner-Lucius Freeman I was going to buy two teacup yorkies from them. I sent them $1,196 Walmart to Walmart. And nothing has happened. He was supposed to email or call me with the flight info and hasn't been in contact but one time to put me off. He was all over text and email and calling me, but once he got my money, I've only heard from him once and the dogs are supposed to be flown out tomorrow to me. He isn't answering my call or texts or emails. Once he got my money, nothing has happened. He says he's in Las Vegas, Nevada. Internet
Author: Gainesville, Florida Dog Breeders: Yorkiepupsheaven.com Owner-Lucius Freeman Internet

Jun 25 2017
Colorado Choice Distributors USCattle Drive Fundraiser Peter Hall Not Good Enough for Dog Food Company:Longwood, individual: internet Company:Florida Author: Phoenix, Arizona Sales People: Colorado Choice Distributors Internet

Jun 25 2017
Elegant Schnauzers elegntschnauzers.weebly.com Charles Bob Dylan Camila Diaz Schnauzer Puppy SCAM Chaska Minnesota Author: Aiken, South Carolina Dog Breeders: Elegant Schnauzers Chaska, Minnesota

Jun 24 2017
Tamarack log and Timber Homes Inc Tim and Penny Bullock of Mt. Nebo Wv. Roof system to my house compleatly wrong going to cost me thousands to fix it they wont return any messages I leave at all. Mt Nebo West Virginia Author: Capon Bridge, West Virginia Builders & Contractors: Tamarack log and Timber Homes Inc Mt Nebo, West Virginia

Jun 23 2017
Prestige Portuguese Water Dogs Canton Ohio
Author: Stow , Ohio Dog Breeders: Prestige Portuguese Water Dogs Canton , Ohio

Jun 22 2017
Blue Book Network Timothy Mangini-LYING and SCAMMING in NORTH CAROLINA LIES AND OFFERS MONTH TO PLAN THEN SURPRISES YOU WITH 2YR CONTRACT!!! Jefferson Valley New York Author: Linwood, North Carolina Business Consulting: Blue Book Network Jefferson Valley, New York

Jun 22 2017
Smith's Charming Aussie Puppies, Smith's Aussie Puppies, Tomas Smith, Oneal Rollins Denks SCUMBAG RIPOFF ARTIST Stockbridge Georgia
Author: Calgary, Alberta Dog Breeders: Smith's Charming Aussie Puppies Internet

Jun 20 2017
Laura Halloran Havanese Comanche Cypress Texas Author: Monument, Colorado Dog Breeders: Laura Halloran Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Dave Bradford Timberlake Kennels Timberlakekennel@gmail.com Did not ship dog after paying flight certificate and stole my money.... Mary Esther Florida Author: Florida, Texas Animal Services: Dave Bradford Timberlake Kennels Mary Esther, Florida

Jun 20 2017
R.H. This guy Is a thief and will steal your money and find every reason under the sun not to give you the dog or your money back and threaten you and say that if you take legal action he will call the cops and say you threatend his life. I have reported him t Dave Bradford Timberlake kennels Mary Esther Florida Author: M.E., Texas Attorney Generals: ORGANIZED CRIME: R.H. Internet

Jun 19 2017
Blair Technology Group Non perform accordingly to expectations. Covington New York Author: Longwood, Florida Rescue Mission: Blair Technology Group Covington, New York

Jun 18 2017
Tim Hortons Manager, supervisor and 2-3 co workers Manager is shady, sipervisor is the manager niece and my co workers are followers Buffalo New York Author: Buffalo, New York Bake Shops: Tim Hortons Buffalo, New York

Jun 18 2017
Teddy Sonnier Skys the Limit Kennel Chase Sonnier, Teddy Sonnier, Sky's the Limit Kennel Presa Canario Scam Artist, steals deposits, breeds inferior presa canario, will not refund money for dying dogs New Iberia Louisiana Nationwide, VIETNAM Author: South Park, Louisiana Dog Breeders: Teddy Sonnier Skys the Limit Kennel Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Bill/ Alabon breedIng Richmond British Columbia Author: Alabama Dog Breeders: Bill/ Alabon breedIng Richmond, British Columbia

Jun 15 2017
Lotus Siberian Huskies Lotus Siberian Huskies is not a real dog breeder, rather, a company that exists to collect $800 via western union for no service/product rendered A random house for rent in Houston ,ie: fake Author: Anywhere, Idaho Dog Breeders: Lotus Siberian Huskies Internet

Jun 15 2017
Breeders Association of America Puppies I purchased a puppy in April from this store in April of 2016. They said to let them know if we have any issues and talked us into buying insurance through them. Brick New Jersey Author: Howell, New Jersey Dog Breeders: Breeders Association of America Brick, New Jersey

Jun 15 2017
City Paws Club Mathew Boyce City Paws Club Mathew Boyce responsible for the death of our beloved pet dog. June 2017 on only second occasion of being picked up through their sheer negligence managed to kill our dog in what can only be described as horrified circumstances and endangered the lives of the public road users too. If there is any justice this company should not exist to protect animals. SW15 1JP London Nationwide Author: MAIDENHEAD Berkshire, Alabama Animal Abuse: City Paws Club Nationwide

Jun 12 2017
1st-art-gallery 1st-art-gallery.com, 1st art gallery, 1st-art-gallery Painting Killed My Dog!!! Tel Aviv Internet
Product Recall Scam Author: Boston, Massachusetts Artist Galleries: 1st-art-gallery Internet

Jun 12 2017
Curve Hill Pomskies Mary Fraley When you pay for a high end Pomsky and you get a Huskimo! #SCAM Nicholasville Kentucky
Author: St. Augustine, Florida Dog Breeders: Curve Hill Pomskies Nicholasville , Kentucky