Your Search | time warner cable

Sep 18 2014
Alterra pest control Lazy, never on time. Anaheim California Author: Alta Loma, California Pest Control: Alterra pest control Nationwide

Sep 18 2014
daytona employment DE took my money and did nothing but give me a hard time and they cant read legal doc ie back round check daytona beach Florida Author: daytona beach , Florida Employment Services: daytona employment daytona beach, Florida

Sep 18 2014
Cox Comminucations Bait and switch. False advertising. Misleading promotions. Phoenix Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Cable TV: Cox Comminucations Select State/Province

Sep 17 2014
Rich Whyle I never publicly admitted what a hard time I was having what seemed like yesterday to me. mt adinox Alaska Author: Ft Madison, Alabama Boat Cruises: Rich Whyle mt adinox, Alaska

Sep 17 2014
Personnel Concepts told me i had to order labor law posters and when i tried to cancel the order i was told i had to sit for them to get here and send them back they never came,  I had to call several time and i was repeatly lied to and than i recieved 15.00 back out of 184.00 and i tried to cancel immediately. milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Fort Payne, Alabama Mail Order Services: personnel concepts milwaukee, Wisconsin

Sep 17 2014
National General Insurance SafeGuard Casualty.Com Inc GMAC I was quoted an amount to begin with and within the first month, the payment went up $25, then another $15. I'm basically back at the rate I was at before I switched to what I thought was a better priced policy. So much time spent getting quotes and switching insurance and now I have to begin again. I am just thankful I didn't set up auto draft because who knows what this company would have just taken from me if they had the option! I tried contacting the agent that sold me the policy and he was extremely rude and unprofessional telling me fight another battle as a struggling single mother on a strict budget upping my policy by over $40 a month is a BIG deal to me! Pembroke Pines Florida Author: Punta Gorda, Florida Car Insurance: National General Insurance Pembroke Pines, Florida

Sep 16 2014
Time Warner Cable, Chatsworth, CA TWC Service Interruptions and Overbilling Chatsworth California Author: Winnetka, California Internet Service Providers: Time Warner Cable, Chatsworth, CA Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
On Top Restoration and Construction, LLC Ricky McGrath unreliable. incomplete. nonresponsive noncompliant. irresponsible. not-on-time Tomball Texas Author: The Woodlands, Texas Home Improvements: On Top Restoration and Construction, LLC Tomball, Texas

Sep 16 2014
Best Time Entertainment DON'T DO IT !! TicketMaster instead!!!! Best Time Entertainment NOT the best time, EVER! Erik Schultz (((REDACTED))) Pomfret Center, CT Internet
Author: Hamilton, Massachusetts Ticket Sales: Best Time Entertainment Internet

Sep 16 2014
Sunstate Investments, Brian, Sally, Took our money and did not recieve our deed...said they could book us time that year and took our money from that and recieved nothing Daytona Beach Florida Author: Hesperia, California Real Estate Services: Sunstate Investments Daytona Beach, Florida

Sep 16 2014
velour skin did not include contact infromation with their product so I will have the opportunity to cancel the trial period santa ana California Author: warner robins, Georgia Beauty Salons: velour skin santa ana , California

Sep 16 2014
JP Morgan Chase Bank Chase Bank Lose Deposit money every time with large amount of cash Medina Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Banks: JP Morgan Chase Bank Medina, Ohio

Sep 16 2014
3gungear Thomas Buchanan 3gungear Thomas Buchanan I spoke with a representative of 3gungear about a specific product and was very happy that it was available. However it took no time for the response to emails and phone calls to end. I ordered my product, received my receipt and simply never heard from them again. I waited a bit and ended up reporting them to the Better Business Bureau. Still after many tries to contact 3gungear the Better Business Bureau heard nothing. Simply an elementary scam operation. I only fell for it because of my initial phone conversation with Thomas Buchanan. Mesa Arizona
Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Sporting Goods: 3gungear Thomas Buchanan Internet

Sep 16 2014
daniel halperin merril lynch i was scammed big time.. Dan halperin is a scum bag.. he raped me big time 43k.. FBI all over this guy.. please arrest him call the AG office and check before pay em .. i wouldnt even got that far cause he did me so wrong northbrook Illinois Author: north carolina, Utah Attorneys General: daniel halperin northbrook , Illinois

Sep 15 2014
Drive Time Never could get a car. Orange Park Florida Author: Orange Park, Florida Auto Dealers: Drive Time Orange Park, Select State/Province

Sep 15 2014
cash call They misled me initially Lied and violated the fair credit act by bringing court documents and giving them to my supervisor and they were not even in a envelope. I had advised them on several different occasions that my employer didn't allow person business on company time. santa Anan, ca ca Author: Reseda, California Cash Services: cash call Nationwide

Sep 15 2014
Eagle Carports Did not show up on time, demanded $150 to reschedule Nationwide Author: Jackson, Mississippi Builders & Contractors: Eagle Carports Nationwide

Sep 14 2014
Wealth Creation Investing, Top Gun Options, Matthew (Whiz) Buckley Beware The Free Trial is NOT FREE!!! its a Scam to get a Full Months Tuition out of you and theyBrag that they make sure they win every time. Internet Author: Sicklerville , New Jersey Financial Education: Wealth Creation Investing Internet

Sep 14 2014
smith property management Hanna smith, daniel smith aka daniel barber,daniel vass non pyment of work over a two month time period.im not the only one.use of convicted felons on job site while ignoring contract need for background checks maryville Tennessee Author: oak ridge , Tennessee Home Improvements: smith property management maryville, Tennessee

Sep 13 2014
timewarnercable fake post ad timewarnercable FREE Dell 2-in-1 .a $450 value,* with whole DVR and free 12 mos for service free installation $14.95 don't buy isn't true Los Angeles Nationwide Author: north hollywood, California Cable TV: timewarnercable Nationwide

Sep 12 2014
time warner cable TWC Austin ROBO CALLS/ (210)892-3339 No person on line Caller ID says ANONYMOUS Austin, Texas Nationwide Author: austin, Texas Internet Service Providers: time warner cable Nationwide

Sep 12 2014
Lipton Toyota DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME! Ft lauderdale Florida Author: West Palm Beach , Florida Auto Dealers: Lipton Toyota Ft lauderdale, Florida

Sep 12 2014
HILLSBOROUGH FENCE HORRIBLE COMPANY RIP OFF DONT WASTE YOUR TIME tampa Florida Author: Florida Builders & Contractors: HILLSBOROUGH FENCE tampa, Florida

24, Report #791937

Sep 11 2014
DST Services LLP Pedro Santiago, Catrina Jones Funding of Petroleum Products Scam New York, Washington DC Author: London, Other Financial Services: DST Services LLP New York, Washington DC

Sep 11 2014
signatureintegratedtravelsystem MISREPRESENTED AND FRAUD ON SELLING ME A TIME SHARE IN CABO BY TRADING TWO PROPERTIES AND PAYING 20,000.00 CASH ONLY TO FIND OUT I HAVE NOTHING OF ANY SAVING WITH THEM NOT DID THEIR SISTER COMPANY TRANSFER MY TITLE OF PROPERTIES BUT TOOK ANOTHER 694.84 TWICE ONCE TO LISTED AND ONCE Atlanta Georgia Author: crosby, Texas Timeshare Rentals: signatureintegratedtravelsystem Atlanta , Georgia