Your Search | time warner cable (or twc)

May 04 2016
Avobuy Avobuy took my money for pre-order, but did not send goods OR refund Los Angeles Internet Author: Fallbrook , California $$ REWARDS Offered: Avobuy Internet

May 04 2016
Interstate National Dealer Services Grace Love shenanigans nouninformal secret or dishonest activity or maneuvering. widespread financial shenanigans had ruined the fortunes of many silly or high-spirited behavior; mischief. Atlanta GA New York Author: Depoe Bay, Oregon Auto Warranty: Interstate National Dealer Services Atlanta GA,

May 04 2016
Supercell Clash of Clans; Clash Royale This company is banning paying players from the game without reason or explanation Helsinki Finland Internet Author: Burleson, Texas Software: Supercell Internet

May 04 2016
Shenzhen Faseliang Technology Co, (XINGZHAO LIU or PARKER LI) Email scammer! Offers good deals on name brand electronics but you will NEVER see them! Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province ,China Internet Author: East China Twp, Michigan TVs & VCRs: Shenzhen Faseliang Technology Co,.Ltd Internet

May 04 2016
Inherent Beauty and NeuDermis I ordered a free sample of , what I thought, was Christie Brinkley's product, because her picture was on the sight the whole time. It said that the sample product was free but I just had to pay for the $4.95 shipping and handling. I then gave my information for the order and tried to submit the order but it wouldn't let me close out until I agreed to also order Neudrmis for an additional $3,.95, I agreed to it . I believed I was only paying the shipping and handling.  Santa ana CalifornIa
Author: Westminster , California ORGANIZED CRIME: Inherent Beauty Santa ana,

May 04 2016
Hampster Industries, BigTimeFootballs.com, BigTimeBats.com, Big Time Footballs, Big Time Bats I ordered a Football from bigtimefootballs.com and it was paid for by my bank (which I can show proof of) on 2/10/16. I have called 5 times and sent 4 emails to inquire on when it will be delivered. On the website and when I call the company, the only response that I ever get is that all footballs are delayed and they have no idea when it will ship out nor can anyone provide me with any other contact information to follow up on this. Its been almost 12 weeks and I still have no football nor a time frame of when it will be shipped even though this was paid for back on 2/10. The only option I have is to send an email to customer.service@bigtimefootballs.com of which I have never received a response. When will I receive this football? Mundelein Illinois
Author: Windsor, Colorado Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Hampster Industries Mundelein, Illinois

7, Report #1208998

May 04 2016
Florida Hog Hunts Florida’s Outdoor Adventures REVIEW: Florida's Outdoor Adventures - floridahoghunts is dedicated to total customer service and satisfaction. Thousands of satisfied clients can provide many references because of dedication to being the best guide service possible our company has been featured many times the Outdoor television networks. *UPDATE: Florida Hog Hunts Florida’s Outdoor Adventures pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Florida Hog Hunts Florida’s Outdoor Adventures recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
We had an AWESOME time and I highly recommend Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Guns & Ranges: Florida’s Hog Hunts TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Florida’s Outdoor Adventure in business since 2007 and served thousands of clients from all parts of the world. Florida’s Outdoor Adventures enjoys thousands of acres of premiere hunting properties giving the hunter the best opportunity possible to harvest that trophy hog of a lifetime. OUTSIDE OF FT MYERS, Florida

May 04 2016
Survival Life Ordered and paid for a knife that never came. I was billed for another service without my knowledge or consent. Some where in Texas Internet Texas Hello James Author: Strasburg, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Survival Life Internet

May 04 2016
Carid SMOKE AND MIRROR SALES AND RETURN POLICY, EXCESSIVE TIME FOR SHIPPING AND RETURNS, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE Cranbury New Jersey Author: Cornelius , North Carolina Auto Parts: Carid Cranbury , New Jersey

May 04 2016
DermaNu Free trial was false. I was charged $89.47 plus $94.57 a few weeks after ordering, then again another few weeks later! Customer service rep was rude and stated I could not return products or get refund. I'm pursuing other options now. Santa Ana California
ONCE AGAIN!!!!! Author: Mars Hill, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: DermaNu Santa Ana, California

May 03 2016
Tarek and Christina El Moussa Flip or Flop, success path, Advance Real Estate training Charged over $2000 for worthless info only to find out they want you to pay another $25,000 Cottonwood Heights Utah Author: Whittier , California Seminar Programs: Tarek and Christina El Moussa Cottonwood Heights, Utah

May 03 2016
Home Warranty of America Going on 5 weeks without a working refrigerator ... still not fixed OR replaced Lincolnshire Illinois Author: San Antonio, Texas Appliances: Home Warranty of America Lincolnshire, Illinois

May 03 2016
unlockbase UB Software Ltd, ** ******* ********* *****, *** ****** ****, Mongkok, KL (Hong Kong), privacy@unlockbase.com Wanted to get cell phone unlock,but never recieve the software or refund Mongkok, KL Author: Thunder Bay, Ontario Cellular Phone Companies: unlockbase Mongkok, KL ,

May 03 2016
The Fleisher Company Fleisher Real Estate Negligence or fraud during real estate transaction Carbondale Colorado Author: Carbondale, Colorado Real Estate Services: The Fleisher Company Carbondale, Colorado

May 03 2016
RBC LAW CENTER NEW YORK Kelly Chavistad take $ 5000.00 to stop foreclosure and promise modification .14 months ago . Never did nothing in my case . Now don't answer any calls or e-mails . New York New York Author: southington , Connecticut Lawyers: RBC LAW CENTER NEW YORK New York , New York

May 03 2016
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Official prize award directive I ordered a digital camcorder for $99.95 and never got it and I want action and justice served I want my money or camcorder one Arlington Texas Author: Clintwood, Virginia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse Arlington , Texas

May 02 2016
Kathleen Rejniak Kathleen Rita Rejniak, Kathy Rejniak Hateful, miserable sad person Fullerton California
Michael Anthony Rejniak stalking on Linkedin Author: newport beach, California Liars: Kathleen Rejniak Fulleton, California

May 02 2016
Gastonia Landscaping | Custom Decks, Patios, Fences & Retaining Walls or William Scott Pruitt Gastonia Landscaping (704) 747-6767 or 1-803-319-6228___________________________________Possible aka (Gastonia aluminum fencing **** ******** ** ******** **) ____________________________________Possible aka ( American Fence) ______________________ GOOGLE THE NAME WILLIAM SCOTT PRUITT GASTONIA LANDSCAPING NC 28025 north carolina Resolved Author: BELMONT, North Carolina Home Improvements: Gastonia Landscaping | Custom Decks, Patios, Fences & Retaining Walls or William Scott Pruitt 28025,

19, Report #1292048

May 02 2016
Trade Guy tradeguy.co.nz Refusal to refund on their 100% moneyback guarantee Wellington Internet
Hardworking NZ business under vitriolic attack Author: Harlow, Clothing Stores: Trade Guy Internet

May 02 2016
Captain Jack USA Adult Entertainment David Western Union $299.00 then wanted $295 before I got a job New York Internet Changed Name to 1st Executive Entertainment Author: Coolidge, Arizona Strippers & Dancers: Captain Jack USA Adult Entertainment Internet

May 02 2016
JT Bryant Financial Services JTBryant Credit Solutions, JTBryant Insurance JT Bryant The guy is a total scam. He takes peoples money to repair their credit and does nothing. He also takes their money to settle disputed or past due creditors and does nothing. Southlake, Texas
Response to more JT Bryant Lies Author: Lewisville, Texas Credit Card Fraud: JT Bryant Financial Services Internet

May 02 2016
USA debt Cashnet usa scare tactics with words like loss of job, jail time, loss of wages, pensions, and child support. Internet Author: Bertrand, Missouri Internet Fraud: USA debt Internet

May 02 2016
New Egg REFUSES to answer my complaints or repair/replace my laptop under the 2 yr extended replacement warranty they sell Whittier, California Internet Warranty company? Author: Peoria, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: New Egg Internet

May 02 2016
Masters auto corp Masters auto Do not.. I repeat do not.. waste your time, energy and or money on these thieves. . Jamaica New York Author: Flushing, New York Auto Dealers: Masters auto corp Jamaica , New York

May 02 2016
america vacations sold me a acation and when my vacation yime was closed I caled to verify because I did not receive the confirmation and they will not book my hotel  or refund my money online Internet Author: buffalo, New York Resorts: america vacations Internet