Your Search | time warner cable (or twc)

Jan 18 2017
Locksmith Company aka Locksmith Pro Be Aware of the Switch and Bait pricing, $15 for svc call, the amt that is on the web with a * next to the amt. multiply by 4x. for actual price. Lynnwood/Edmonds area, but no city is registered Internet only, no city or state address Author: Edmonds, Washington Auto Security: Locksmith Company aka Locksmith Pro Internet

Jan 18 2017
ALTICE USA OPTIMUM AKA CABLEVISION REFUSED TO WAIVE LATE FEES EVEN THOUGH I WAS AWAY ON VACATION, THOUGHT THEY WERE PAID ALREADY BETHPAGE New York Author: COMMACK, New York Cable TV: ALTICE USA BETHPAGE, New York

Jan 18 2017
Hobbies Discount/ Chris Oliver I did not get a pair of 1x High Powered Waterproof Night Vision Binoculars for Hunting, Bird Watching, Navigation or Simply Enjoying Nature for $49.95 each and with tax $59.90. It doesn't state on their 'home page'. Internet Author: South Milwaukee, Wisconsin Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 18 2017
Capital Resorts Grand Crown Resorts Total lie from day 1. How easy to build points to travel repeated times tried to make reservations for condo, always full or nothing available. repeatly wantin more money , more money . Branson Missouri Author: Harrison, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Capital Resorts Branson, Missouri

Jan 18 2017
Guardian energy Technologies Foam It Green Chris M or Ron S Product Good Customer Service a disaster Riverwoods Illinois
Author: Jackson, Michigan Home Improvements: Guardian energy Technologies Riverwoods, Illinois

socketlabs Waste of time as they reject as they please... Aston Pennsylvania
Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Internet Services: socketlabs Aston, Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2017
Desert Star APTS They came in my apt without no warning n trying to evict me without giving me a 30 day notice, I live with a roommate n WE both suppose to pay the rent but my roommate seems to think HE shouldn't pay his half cause he don't feel like it, so I pay my half of the rent on time... But now since HE don't want to pay his half they are charging me late fees and trying to kick me out, threatening me to leave the premisses n don't come back.. Phoenix Arizona That is between.... Author: Phoenix, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Desert Star APTS Phoenix , Arizona

Jan 18 2017
Shrinkabulls LLC aka Champbulldogs aka Shrink-a-Bulls aka Shrink a Bulls Anndrea (or Abe) Ward (Shrinkabulls), AKA Mindy Dean (Show-A-Bulls) AKA Anne (or Scott) Ward (Champ Bulldogs), AKA Mindy Grady, AKA Ann Grady, AKA A. Ward (or AKA whatever name she feels like going by today).In a recent Facebook post dated October 28th, Deceptive Breeder Under Investigation Albany Ohio
Author: BEDMINSTER, New Jersey Dog Breeders: Shrinkabulls LLC aka Champbulldogs aka Shrink-a-Bulls aka Shrink a Bulls Albany , Ohio

Jan 18 2017
Lux Style I did not order this product they just sent it to me and now they're expecting me to pay $94.90 or they will send it to the bill collectors if I don't pay Denmark Internet Author: Calgary, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Lux Style Internet

Jan 17 2017
comcast /exfinity offered free gift at $3.95 shipping. Free gift scams you for a buck then you get billed $29.95 /month salt lake ccity Internet utah Author: west jordan, Utah Cable TV: comcast /exfinity Internet

Jan 17 2017
Spencer's TV and Appliance TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Feel confident about doing business with Spencer's TV and Appliances - Spencer's has greatly enhanced their proactive approach in giving customers what they need, when they need it. One executive stated that they realize that assisting customers in selecting the best appliances for their home and budget is critical for the most important thing in every consumer's life (his or her home ) and they take great pride in being selected as the retailer to help customers achieve their dreams..*UPDATE: Ripoff Report REVIEW: Spencer's TV & Appliances pledges commitment to complete customer satisfaction. Feel confident & secure when doing business with Spencer's TV & Appliance.
Author: Mesa, Arizona Appliances: Spencer's TV and Appliance TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Spencer's has greatly enhanced their proactive approach in giving customers what they need, when they need it. Pledges complete commitment to customer satisfaction. Mesa, Arizona

Jan 17 2017
Vincent Dudek Bermont GageTheresa Dudek Does not pay venders or contractors. Get your money first! Fraser Michigan Author: Fraser, Michigan Manufacturers: Vincent Dudek Fraser, Michigan

Jan 17 2017
yourcannbisorder.com d**k Costa Ordered CBD for liver cancer relieving symptoms.Cashed money order never sent product or responded. Internet Author: Akron, Ohio Adult Care Facilities: yourcannbisorder.com Internet

Jan 17 2017
Rayman SEO Rayman Corprayman best Seo edward Miller, Chris Owens, Do Not Use Waste of Time and Money RIP OFF Etobicoke Internet Author: lynnwood, Washington Internet Fraud: Rayman SEO Internet

Jan 17 2017
PurePlay poker / RockYou Inc. Brent Allard / PP support Niranjan or Neil They have been Withholdng My Dec. 3rd 2016 winnings of $1000.00. San Francisco California Author: North Adams, Massachusetts Casinos & Cardrooms: PurePlay poker / RockYou Inc. San Francisco, California

Jan 17 2017
Cinebody - Lumenati Lumenati - Cinebody Scam, Rip Off, UnProfessional, Do Not Buy or Send $ Denver Colorado Author: La Quinta, California Internet Fraud: Cinebody - Lumenati Denver, Colorado

Collective Fab Bella Vi Order Not Processed Or Shipped Huntington Beach CA
Author: Arkansas Clothing Stores: Collective Fab Internet

Jan 17 2017
Blue Mountain Cards bluemountain.com I have tried to cancel the free trial before they charged me. When I called to cancel they had me on hold waiting for the next available for 45 minutes, I know this is a scam to get you to hang up. I did call back again in a couple of days and again on hold for over an hour. No company is that busy I have called the Social Security and waited less time. They want you to hang up so you can't cancel. They take all your information before hand by a recording machine so they could cancel you because they know who is calling. Kissimmee Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Personal Services: Blue Mountain Cards Internet

Jan 17 2017
Treehouse AKA TreehouseTeam OR Teamtreehouse OR teamtreehouse.com DELETED MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT NOTICE! HOLDING ONTO MY PAYMENT INFO! Portland Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Teachers: Treehouse Internet

Jan 16 2017
New York Spine Specialist Con artist DOCTOR WHO cares more about MONEY then his Patients or Practice North New Hyde Park New York
Author: New York, New York Doctors: New York Spine Specialist North New Hyde Park,

Jan 16 2017
Badoo.com Badoo Trading Ltd. Badoo charges large sums of money for absolutely NOTHING. If you plan to use this app, make sure to deactivate your credit card info or simply delete it from your app settings, or you will be automatically be charged for any of their services, even if it is by mistake. In my case, I got the usual annoying pop up, which doesn't ask you to confirm your order, you can't even press back. If you were rating multiple users on their photos and you got this pop-up all of a sudden, you might activate a transaction accidentally. I now owe them $49.99!! Based on their terms I don't qualify for a refund. SCAM! London, UK England, Greater London Author: Toronto, Ontario Dating Services: Badoo.com Internet

Jan 16 2017
Hilton Worldwide Hilton Grand Vacations The Hilton is shady! They charged us 17% interest on a time share. Never told us we had to pay $660 for the loan that they we were told we could easily get a home equity and pay off. We couldn't get a home equity and they said we missed out 5 day window. We were told 14 days and with in out 5 days was Christma, a long flight, and Then New Years prep. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Lincoln, California Resorts: Hilton Worldwide Honolulu , Hawaii

Jan 16 2017
Supreme Choice Travel Fun time Vacations Scams thieves Clarksburg Maryland Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Travel Agencies: Supreme Choice Travel Clarksburg , Maryland

Jan 16 2017
Autonation chryslyer jeep I purchased a certified 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee on 12/29/17. Two weeks or so later when I had the fluids checked, the mechanic checking the fluids found a leak next to the transaxle case plug and a seal for the transaxle case. I informed the Sales Manager, Steve Kern and he started swearing at me about how hard he busted his a** to get the deal done. That is problem one.  Englewood Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Dealers: Autonation chryslyer jeep Englewood, Colorado

Jan 16 2017
International Source Network ISN SCAM: TAKE YOUR NEW PRODUCT OR INVENTION SOMEWHERE ELSE Argyle Texas Author: Laguna Beach, California Small Business Services: International Source Network Argyle, Texas