Your Search | time warner cable (or twc)

Sep 27 2016
Essential Beauty NOW or Eye Rewind They sell Eye Rewind Serum but will refuse to take their product back or issue refunds San Diego California Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Beauty Salons: Essential Beauty NOW San Diego, California

Sep 27 2016
1200 weekly envelope stuffing, work from home, work at home, work full time from home, work part time from home,how to run business, online business, stuffed envelopes, money scheme, money pyramid scheme, work from home scam, work from home scheme, make money online, earn money online, make income online, work at home for free, envelopes, make money from your home, how to work from home, work at home scams Nationwide Author: Neverland, North Carolina Con Artists: 1200 weekly Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
lady pharma Nancy Leonge/.... Kishwar FatimaABDOO something LIKE THAT. Not sure if man or lady. But will find out. SCAMMER RIP OFF LIAR THIEF..... Karachi KARACHI Received order took 6 months Author: auroa, Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: lady pharma Karachi, Colorado

Sep 27 2016
SUMMERHILL GENERAL CONTRACTING / Bruce Sanders Bruce Sanders owner operator SUMMERHILL CONTRACTING owner takes $100 GOOD FAITH DEPOSIT refuses to do work or return deposit WARWICK Pennsylvania
Author: churchville, Pennsylvania Home Improvements: SUMMERHILL GENERAL CONTRACTING / Bruce Sanders WARWICK, Pennsylvania

Sep 27 2016
MedicAlert Medic Alert Medic Alert can't find records when someone calls and sells defective product and won't offer repair or exchange Salida CA Author: Sarasota, Florida Emergency Medical Services: MedicAlert Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
7 Dollars JFK Parking.com This company is constantly changing it's name. Beware of ANY parking at this address or close to it, including 147-07 Guy R. Brewer Blvd, Springfield Garden, New York This company offers to park your vehicle near JFK. They park your car on the street and RENT it out to other individuals while you are away. After a two week reservation, my car was driven over 3,000 miles and had damage to it. Springfield Garden New York Best Kept Secret Parking Author: Connecticut Parking Garages: 7 Dollars JFK Parking.com Springfield Garden, New York

Sep 27 2016
Robert Half Technology Staffing I interviewed as a CABLE TECH for this position. After interviewing and having experience with CAT5 and CAT6 ethernet cables I was considered for the position. After making several calls to follow up on the position start date, I never received a call back nor did the person in as point of contact for the position make an effort to contact me. Raleigh North Carolina Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Employment Services: Robert Half Technology Staffing Raleigh, North Carolina

Sep 27 2016
Auto auction advisors I went there 2 weeks ago and signed a a purchase agreement. You are required to sign this and put $1000.00 down before they help. I fully understood this document, and I'm not saying the document itself is fraudulent. This purchase agreement states that the deposit, or $800.00 thereof, is only refundable if the dealer (Calvin) does not buy the car for you.Davie Florida Author: Coral Springs, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto auction advisors Davie, Florida

Sep 27 2016
E.DUTTI Kft Rip off Scrap Supplier company who cannot deliver order, give proof, or issue refund....WARNING! Budapest Internet Author: Cleveland, Ohio Internet Fraud: E.DUTTI Kft Internet

Sep 26 2016
Thornton Cable JAM EnterprisesBroadway TVDVR Cable Boxes DO NOT EVER CONSIDER BUYING FROM THIS COMPANY Thornton Colorado Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia TVs & VCRs: Thornton Cable Thornton, Colorado

Sep 26 2016
Tony Neeley Airtime Heating and Cooling Bluffdale Scammed and Ripped Me Off and Now I Have To File Bankruptcy. Please Help Me. Tony Neeley put an HVAC system in my house that was broken and charged me as if it was new. He won't fix it or help me or even call me back. He just took my money and ran. bluffdale Utah Author: Utah Electrical Services: Tony Neeley Airtime Heating and Cooling Bluffdale bluffdale, Utah

Sep 26 2016
Mirabella Motors RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Mirabella Motors is dedicated to providing every client with a positive experience while making every effort to exceed all expectations. Maribella Motors entire team of professionals are 100% dedicated to providing each and every client with a level of satisfaction necessary for developing a life time business relationship. *UPDATE: Mirabella Motors pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Mirabella Motors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
FL Law: Tag/Title/Registration Author: ST PETERSBURG, Florida Auto Dealers: Mirabella Motors RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Mirabella Motors, founded on trust, integrity, and respect. Mirabella Motors is proud to offer special values in their sales and business practices. Mirabella Motors, best prices, quality vehicles and trust. Tampa Bay area. Mirabella Motors specializes in high end and luxury vehicles. tampa, Florida

Sep 26 2016
Sunlife Solar Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Sunlife Solar customers feel safe and confident when doing business with Sunlife. Solar company dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction, quality installations, and success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Sunlife Solar recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The more you research the great Arthur Alexander of Sunlife Electric, the moe lies you uncover Author: California Solar: Sunlife Solar Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sunlife Solar can provide residents with a more affordable source of energy. Sunlife Solar works with customers every step of the way to streamline the process of going green and making it easy for you to make the switch and save money. Sunlife Solar doing whatever it takes to provide customers a first class solar experience. Before and after your solar installation. Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
ESSENTIAL NUTRA Essential Nutra1507 East Valley Parkway, Ste 3-485Escondido, CA 92027USA When first ordering a trial sample, I was forced for order two products instead of only one that I wanted. I was charged about $10 for both. With this red flag, I carefully read everything sent to me by the company. There was absolutely NO MENTION of any further obligation or auto-ship or any continued payments.  Escondido CAlifornia Author: La Mesa, California Weightloss Programs: ESSENTIAL NUTRA Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram I bought a new car and was treated like royalty. The hail storm totaled my new Jeep. I decided to get a used vehicle my 2nd time buying. My 2nd experience was poor. Do NOT buy a used car here. Pueblo Colorado
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Pueblo Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Pueblo, Colorado

Sep 26 2016
US Post office A package was never delivered to my fiance. He tracked it and it was being sent all around FL. Last time he spoke with post office He was told that the pkg was destroyed by them cause it was undeliverable...thats after weeks of contacting them. The amazon person sent the pkg in good faith we paid for the contents and now we are out the money and the Post office destroyed our goods?? Why arent they liable for the pkg. and refund our money? Crystal River Florida Insurance Author: Ocala, Florida Liars: US Post office Crystal River, Florida

Sep 26 2016
Knick of time Failed to deliver or refund Internet Author: INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana Jewelry Stores: Knick of time Internet

Sep 26 2016
ERP Training India Rama Krishna Tella Sridevi Tella , erptrainingindia.com/ Accepts only cash ,no Paypal or credit card. Paid Rs 8,000 to buy software. After executing the requested transfer, vendor is not responding Hyderabad, IN Internet erptrainingindia.com came through! Author: Naperville, Illinois Computer Software: ERP Training India Internet

Sep 25 2016
Easyhomes123 Energy Efficient Homes Lakeland Custom Home BuilderCustom Builder of Energy Efficient HomesSteve S Mitchell - Lynn Browning . Don't Believe Anything they Say or Promise, Stay away! Lakeland Florida
Author: Florida Builders & Contractors: Easyhomes123 Energy Efficient Homes Lakeland,

Sep 25 2016
Premium Marketing International Promised Me Miracles and Never Heard From Them Again Orlando Florida Author: Lagrange, Ohio Time-share developers: Premium Marketing International Orlando, Florida

Sep 25 2016
strykrusa.com Strykr Covert Carry Non-Delivery of Product Tampa Florida Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Clothing Stores: strykrusa.com Tampa, Florida

Sep 25 2016
HipHopWeekly HipHopWeekly does not contact back or follow up on questions/calls etc!! Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Sacramento , California Book & Magazine Publishers: HipHopWeekly Langhorne, Pennsylvania

Sep 25 2016
HP Smart Friend Service HP Computer (lab top) In May 2016 I return my laptop because they didn't fixed it as they promised me and I am asking them to return my money back they been collected from my checking account. I ask them to cancle the service and return my money back from May until September none of them is helping me and I been calling them for almost a week chasing them trying to return my money back, but all what they been doing is hang up on my face and never give me money back and they careless about our complaints. I try to speak with their supervisor nothing happen he is not worth it to speak with. I call thecase manager and he never call me back. It like nightmares for me they are idiots and don't know what they are doing. I waste my time and my money for nothing (I WANT MY MONEY BACK) Nationwide Author: Conway , South Carolina Computer Dealers: HP Smart Friend Service Internet

Sep 25 2016
Drive Time (Bridge Crest) Sold me a vehicle with multiple problems. (Lemon) Temple Hill Maryland Nationwide Author: Upper Marlboro, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Drive Time Nationwide

Sep 25 2016
Champion Home Services (Richard Middaugh) This person ripsoff first home buyers, that dont know how much about roofing or to file a claim for the first time. He does'nt tell how he charging you for the job and does'nt complete the work. He will trie to scam your home insurance and property loss depreciaton Terrell Texas Author: Plano, Texas Roofing Companies: Champion Home Services Terrell, Texas