Mississippi

Your Search | time warner cable (or twc)

Aug 29 2014
Eletricity and Plumbling I worked for a company eletrcidad which was supposedly a reputable company I worked as a closer for the local circuit and termination current. but at the same time I discovered several flaws of the company. Brooklyn, New York Author: New York, New York Building Services: Enrrique Barriento Nationwide

Aug 29 2014
Directv Directv is a ripoff Greenwell springs Nationwide Author: LA, Louisiana Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Aug 28 2014
WeGoLook REVIEW: We Go Look dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction.  Our mission at WeGoLook® is to provide a service that global consumers can access at any time, regardless of their location, to verify an item, property, or person by dispatching a Looker® on their behalf and providing them with a personalized and affordable report. WeGoLook has exponentially grown since launch in 2010 through search engine optimization marketing tactics, referrals, social media presence, corporate networking, & affiliate partnerships.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Verifiers: WeGoLook | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. WeGoLook, a nationwide inspection company headquartered in Oklahoma City, OK providing dynamic field services. Working with individual and corporate consumers to verify current condition of properties, vehicles, heavy equipment, & other assets. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Aug 28 2014
Dish Network Double payments taken out of checking account Littleton Colorado Author: joshua, Texas Cable Companies: Dish Network Select State/Province

Aug 28 2014
Aviator College Science & Technology Ari Ben Aviator inc. THE OWNER OF THE FLIGHT SCHOOL IS A LIAR AND A THIEF. THERE ARE SEVERAL STUDENTS WHO HAVE BEEN RIP OFF FROM THIS UNFAIR DECEPTIVE TRADE PRACTICES AND FRAUDLENT UNSAFE FAA FLIGHT SCHOOL WHERE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KILLED BOTH IN TEXAS WHERE HIS FIRST SCHOOL WAS AND HE RAN TO FLORIDA AND A GIRL FROM ENGLAND WAS KILLED AT HIS FLORIDA SCHOOL. THE PLANES ARE NOT SAFE ANF THIS HAS BEEN REPORTED NUMEROUS TIMES TO THE FAA. THE OWNERS GRANDSON IS A CONVICTED DURG ADDICTED WHO WORKED ON ARIPLANES UNTIL STUDENTS REPORTED HIM. MICAHEL COHEN IS A LIAR AND HE RUNS AN UNSAFE FAA FLIGHT SCHOOL THERE ARE MANY LAWSUITS IN ST. LUCIE COUNTY AND IN US FEDERAL FT PIERCE COURT HOUSE . MR. COHENS PLANES BREAK DOWN ALL THE TIME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN KILLED IN PLANES THEY ARE UNSAFE AND HE IS AN EXTREMLEY DISHONEST PERSON NOT A REAL BUSINESS MAN. THE VICE PRESIDENT IS A LIAR AND SHE HAS COMMITTED FRAUD AND SEXUALLY HARRASS THE MALE STUDENTS WHO ARE HALF HER AGE. Their are lawsuits to prove it go to st.lucie.gov civil division lawsuits posted and US Federal ft. pierce court FT. PIERCE FLORIDA Author: vero beach, florida , Florida Aviation Schools: Aviator College Science & Technology Select State/Province

Aug 28 2014
Lovespells.biz Raven at Lovespells.biz Spells do not work. Does not respond to emails unless you launch a complaint- will threaten you if you do not withdraw complaint - will recast spells several times. Of the three spells purchased non worked. Does not do a reading ahead of time to ethically determine if spells have a chance to work (as other sites do). Internet Author: sac, California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Lovespells.biz Internet

Aug 28 2014
Bill Waggoner Austin Michael Media Took $750 dollars and my time and delivered nothing but empty promises Las Vegas Nevada Author: New Jersey Internet Marketing Companies: Bill Waggoner Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 28 2014
U.S, Govt. Grant Assistance In the last couple of years, I've received several phone offers for applying for federal govt money and in the mix of all they have either ask for money in processing and i've declined. So, today 8/28/14. I received a call from one of your employees requesting the same . Receive of govt funding and not to be rude. I requested as before the removal of my name and phone number. But, he (Alexander) the others have been Paul, or michael. But, to procede he became persistance and cursed at me . Saying he didn't give a s***, that he wasn't removing anything. and that he was going to call back and he did. At that time I hung up. The number given is a non-working number (202)304-8101 and there are others. I've tried before and received nothing, no funding. and If you don't mind please remove my name and number from further contact. Thank you. Washington D.C. Author: Amarillo, Texas Financial Services: U.S, Govt. Grant Assistance Washington

Aug 28 2014
OCWEN, OCWEN LOAN SERVICING OCWEN EXECS - WHEN WILL THEY GET PRISON TIME? Internet Author: mesa, Arizona Mortgage Companies: OCWEN Internet

Aug 27 2014
Tonya Williams-Otto Tonya Williams-Otto BYB Selling SICK Great Dane's & Never taken to VET, Sell's the same GD 3 time or more. Carson city Michigan Author: Bronson, Florida Animal Abuse: Tonya Williams-Otto Carson city , Michigan

Aug 27 2014
Publishers Sweepstakes center Arvada Colorado--Lee Jackson I was told I would receive a $100 walmart gift card--during phone conversation,after I gave my credit card#, he starts adding more fees, so I said NO I change my mind, I do not want this at this time.---Money is still being taken off of my card!!!! These people need to be stopped!!! Arvada Colorado Author: west union, South Carolina Computer Mail Order: Publishers Sweepstakes center Arvada, Colorado

Aug 27 2014
Kevin Cheale at Coldwell Banker KELOWNA BC Fast Kev Kevin Cheale Has Been FIRED from Coldwell Banker Kelowna. About Time! Kelowna BC area Internet
Author: Toronto, Ontario Property Management: Kevin Cheale at Coldwell Banker KELOWNA BC Internet

Aug 27 2014
All Time Tech Support Claiming to be Windows Support to Gain Access to Your Computer - Or to Sell Un-needed Services Lubbock Texas Author: Florida, New York Internet Fraud: All Time Tech Support Lubbock, Texas

Aug 27 2014
9 Mile Communications Did contract job 5 months ago. 4 hour drive each way, paid for cable, paid my helper, and did 17 hour day to get job done in time. Eden Prairie Minnesota Author: Redding, California Communications & Networking: 9 Mile Communications Eden Prairie, Minnesota

Aug 27 2014
lipozene i have gallstones and now need my gallbaldder remove . been in the hospital 3 times with pain this last time they kept me for two days california Author: los angeles, California Drug Manufacturers: lipozene Select State/Province

Aug 27 2014
nationalpaydayloan services Ruban roberts. I was called by a rub an roberts saying that I was approved for a loan. I was asked to pay a one time deposit of 135.00 from a green dot money pac so I was called back and told that IRS had my loan on hold cuz I needed to pay 190.00. I got upset I am a single mom of 6 kids I have stage 4 colin cancer and I was beat out of cash that I need. I want to see everyone that was ripped off get their funds back and rub an and the rest need to be shut down and jailed for stilling from people like us. Internet Author: jackson, Mississippi Miscellaneous Companies: nationalpaydayloan services Internet

Aug 27 2014
Mountain View Nissan Joel Fort In March of 2012 I decided to purchase a new Nissan Sentra. My credit at the time of the purchase was not good but Joel Fort the sale person told me that Nissan had a special program for folks like myself. It was very simple. Pay your Vehicle loan on time, all the time for 18 months and after 18 months they will will refinance a new Nissan Altima with a special financing program with a rate far below the 10% rate I was paying. My current interest rate was an extremely high 10% for a 72 month term. But I trusted the sales person and felt this was a good way to not only work on my credit but drive out with a nice vehicle. In March of 2014, I called and spoke to to Joel specifically to tell him that I was not ready to trade in the vehicle at that time and would it matter if I held on to the vehicle for a few more months and then trade it in. He assured me that would be fine. In June of 2014 I brought the vehicle in for trade but it seems like no one new anything about the special program with the great rates for for those that paid their bills on time for an 18 month period without a late payment. I left without making a purchase and vowed to never visit the dealership again ...chattanooga Tennessee Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Car Financing: Mountain View Nissan Select State/Province

Aug 26 2014
NCS law group Scott Brown this person sends me emails all the time and calls my home like 100 times a day and leaves nasty messages saying there is a warrent out for me and iam going to go to jail dont know mail Internet Author: new columbia, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: NCS law group Internet

Aug 25 2014
TAG Heuer Pro-Time LMVH TAG Repair TAG Heuer - Creating Profits from Unneeded Repairs Springfield New Jersey Author: Wisconsin Jewelers: TAG Heuer Springfield, New Jersey

Aug 25 2014
Prolific Business Solutions This companies incompetence is stunning. Cost my office money, time and reputation. Scottsdale Nationwide Author: virginia beach, Virginia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Prolific Business Solutions Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
Lincoln Hertiage Ins my daughter died and listed Lincoln life as her insurance co . she paid a prem of $38.64 a month. the number listed will not answer , you have to leave a message...noone ever responds . I looked it up online and all the phone numbers say they do not accect incoming calls....Why doen't someone stop this company from ripping off someone at this time in life. she thought she was leaving me a no worry situation but instead she left me with a $15,000 dollar funeral bill. Nationwide Author: Yellow Spring , West Virginia Insurance Companies: Lincoln Hertiage Ins Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
Comcast Cable Negligent credit reporting Nationwide Author: tuscaloosa, Alabama Cable TV: Comcast Cable Nationwide

Aug 25 2014
HomeStar Property Solutions FKA REO Energy Solutions Used my time, assets, resources and money...then took the fruits of my labor made money but decided not to pay me Maple Grove Minnesota Author: Prescott, Wisconsin Builders & Contractors: HomeStar Property Solutions Maple Grove, Minnesota

24, Report #1172066

Aug 25 2014
Mary Martin Booksellers ,Be Careful With This Bookstore, The Bookstore claims they can order a book for a person and it would take a particular time, but in realiy many of these books are no longer in print. The Worst thing they asked you to pay immediately Singapore Singapore Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Mary Martin Booksellers Singapore, Select State/Province

25, Report #1172046

Aug 24 2014
Preferred Law, PLLC Preferred Law Team PLLC, Modification Review Board, Destroyed my Loan Modification opportunity! 6-Months Wasted Time for $3,900 - Refusing to Refund Salt Lake City Utah Author: Lawndale, California Legal Services: Preferred Law, PLLC Salt Lake City, Utah