Your Search | time warner cable ohio

Aug 25 2016
Alex Mateo Alex Mateo Paid me to sell fake items on ebay after telling me they were real Boise Idaho
Alex Frost is about to fix the issues we had before Author: Cortland, Ohio Auctions: Alex Mateo Boise , Idaho

Aug 25 2016
Senior Soul Mates. com Our Time This company falsely represents the payment arrangement to join. They advertise that it will be $10 month and you and you can cancel at any time. They are full of scammers that contact you from Nigeria and other places. No security filters at all. Then you call to cancel and they tell you the payment is NON REFUNDABLE. This is clearly a scam. No other site makes you pay for something you can't use. Now I've paid them $119.95 to SCAM other unsuspecting people. Their call center is operated by foreigners who barely speak English. They are rude and blame the consumer. Miami Beach Florida Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Dating Services: Senior Soul Mates. com Miami Beach, Florida

Aug 25 2016
Connor Group Hunter's Chase Apartments Not fairly charging rent, not fairly updating apartments Miamisburg Ohio Author: Miamisburg, Ohio Landlords: Connor Group Miamisburg, Ohio

Aug 25 2016
OnlineCompliancePanel.com/Garbage webinar spammers They are big time spammers. I keep getting spam mails several times after I ask them not to send me their emails. Fremont Internet
Author: COPPELL, Virginia Education & Learning Centers: OnlineCompliancePanel.com/Garbage webinar spammers Internet

Aug 24 2016
Five Star Property Management On August 1st I told your staff I was intending to move in 30 days. They failed to tell me it must be written on paper at that time. Now they tell me I must pay for September too. Pocatello Idaho Author: Chubbuck, Idaho Housing Rentals: Five Star Property Management Pocatello, Idaho

Aug 24 2016
Empire Today Horrible Customer Service/No show on repairs dayton Ohio Author: Fairborn, Ohio Carpet & Tile Installers: Empire Today dayton, Ohio

Aug 24 2016
Yellow pages yp.com,yellowpages.com Watch out for scam yellow pages Nationwide Author: Dayton, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Yellow pages Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Consumer Clearing House Exactly the same things happened to me today. I was told that I had won $500,000 and that my husband had to be on the line t hear of my good luck. The taxes information was all the same, but before she got to the we pay them $4,000 part, the line gave a busy signal. I was unable to call them back, and I'm grateful I was spared wasting any more of my time. Nationwide Author: Hopewell, New Jersey Tax Services: Consumer Clearing House Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Mike hustings Cash advance This person first time called me on my phone talking about I took a loan from cash advance and now I didn't pay or so they sent me to collection which o have never tooked a loan from a company name cash advance and then today on 08/23/2016 they Emailed me saying that I failed to pay the debt so this is the final notice or else they well send me a lawsuit of 7600$ and o can get arrested he asked me to pay today 607$ through email or else they well file the next day for a lawsuit Internet Author: Kent, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Mike hustings Internet

Aug 23 2016
joe cristiano and mike phipps joe catelli and michael phipps, phipps renovations THEY ARE CON ARTISTS - JUST RIPPED ME OFF FOR $4500 AND WILL NOT COME AND FINISH THE WORK-THEY ARE TWO CON ARTISTS AND DRUNKS Vaughan Ontario Author: vAUGHAN, Ohio Home Improvements: joe cristiano and mike phipps Vaughan, Ontario

Aug 23 2016
Landstar Jacksonville Florida Heather in the LA office They over the phone on 3 separate occasions promised pay for detention time , then after load was complete would even call me back in the 3 loads we have 68hrs of detention not paid, and one was 49hrs. They all 3 promised we'd be compensated for our drivers time them no response or the last one Heather did call back to say it had to be over 24hrs , their agreement with thier customer, but there's 2 customer and 5hrs delay at shippers andv2hrs 45mins at receivers Michigan Internet Author: corbin, Kentucky Trucking Companies: Landstar Jacksonville Florida Internet

Aug 23 2016
Bradley-Morris Hot Air, Dog & Pony Nationwide Author: Ohio Employment Services: Bradley-Morris Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Dish Network Got screwed 2 times with Dish Network, guess I'm sleeping with them! Nationwide Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

14, Report #1320588

Aug 23 2016
Environmental Safety international Environmental Products International Inc. BEWARE!! USE CAUTION when dealing with this business. Learn from my mistake. Fairview New Jersey Author: Williamsport , Ohio Telemarketers: Environmental Safety international Fairview , New Jersey

Aug 23 2016
Knick of Time Watches Stole My Money Internet Author: McKinney, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Knick of Time Watches Internet

Aug 23 2016
TermanixP.O. Box 742592 Billing and phone calls since April for a bill I do not owe. Zanesville, Ohio Ohio Author: McConnelsville, Ohio Pest Control: TermanixP.O. Box 742592 Cincinnati, Ohio

Aug 23 2016
Pes*hlty-online.com A charge for 82.37 was on my bank statement. Never heard of this company and certainly never ordered anything. Called bank and filed claim but was informed by the bank, if I did not catch this fraudulent charge within a certain time period, my claim cou Ripoff in China!!! Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Customer: Pes*hlty-online.com Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Standard Parking Plus On four different occasions I was double charged when using my debit card to pay for parking. On one particular day I was charged when I did not use the garage parking at all. Columbus Ohio Author: Whitehall, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Standard Parking Plus Columbus, Ohio

Aug 23 2016
Castle Been Scammed Grove City Internet Author: Grove City, Ohio Auto Repair Service: Castle Internet

Aug 23 2016
Carefree Dock and Krok's Marine We entrusted our boat to Carefree Dock for winterization and storage. They outsourced the winterization to Krok's Marine. UQuincy Michigan
Author: Delaware, Ohio Boat Marinas: Carefree Dock and Krok's Marine Quincy, Michigan

Aug 22 2016
National home gardening club Joined in 03 and paid 200.00 to be a life time member .In 2015 they quit sending me magazines called the 18003248454 which is always busy. Please go after these liar's. Minnetonk MN Nationwide Author: Whitmore Lake, Michigan Appliances: National home gardening club Nationwide

Andrew U. Aladi BEWARE SCAM ARTIST! Cleveland Heights Ohio
Author: Cleveland, Ohio Tutoring: Andrew Aladi

Aug 22 2016
Sun-Time Energy Sun Time EnergySun Time Energy BuildersSun Time Solar Sun-Time Energy is a Scam!!! Ruined my roof! Van Nuys California
Author: Bakersfield, Ca, California Electrical Services: Sun-Time Energy Van Nuys, California

Aug 22 2016
Plainsite Aaron Greenspan con artist, defamation of character, fraud, scam artist shaker heights, ohio Internet Author: San Francisco, California Computer Fraud: Plainsite Internet

Aug 22 2016
Public partnership llc Ppl Back at it again. August 2016. Won't accept time sheets in Pennsylvania. Trying to pass the buck on the home health agencies. Same old story Wilkes Barre Pennsylvania Author: Everett , Pennsylvania Financial Services: Public partnership llc Nationwide