Your Search | time warner cable ohio

Oct 18 2016
Turkey Hill Fraudulant transaction on my debit card account for $200.00 Westerville Ohio Author: thornville, Ohio ORGANIZED CRIME: Turkey Hill Westerville, Ohio

Oct 18 2016
Longhorn Wrecker My car which IS registered with the apartments along with my resident parking tag inside(that's visible in the dashboard)has been towed. I spoke with the manager at The Solaris and before the towing company even sent the photos over the manager even stated that she knew and saw that our tag was visible. Before leaving to the towing company I called them numerous of times asking who towed,why,and what time. The towing company told me that they will not tell me anything until I pay. A prompt response is requested from you. I would like to solve this peacefully and civilized. Otherwise I will go a step further until this has been taken care of. Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Towing: Longhorn Wrecker Dallas, Texas

Oct 18 2016
Whole leaf tobacco Don Carey took money from my account and then refused to send product to proper address Akron Ohio 1st complaint in over 10,000 orders filled Author: Lebanon, Oregon Attorneys General: Whole leaf tobacco Akron, Ohio

Oct 18 2016
Austin Michael Media William Waggoner Scam Artist ...William Waggoner solicited me through Linkedin for email marketing. He called everyday and was a slick skilled talker. He talked about his christian values and the kids he adopted in Las Vegas and he grew up in Ohio and the whole song and dance. Las vegas Nevada Author: Fairview Park , Ohio Health Spas: Austin Michael Media Las vegas, Nevada

Oct 18 2016
ECS*ECIGSHOP 87752777565 PA PA ECS*ECIGSHOP 877-5277565 I took online survey for Cable one internet, and sending me Vaporizer kit for doing the survey. I completed survey, promised me to pay $3.95 for a $139 vapor kit, Electronic cigarette. Online survey for CABLE One i completed survey, and told me i had complete survey. I payed $3.95 for the product that was list for $139.99 took money from my account for additional $99.99 n/a Internet Author: new york, New York Computer Marketing Companies: ECS*ECIGSHOP 87752777565 PA Internet

Oct 18 2016
Payment Resolution ‹Money Motion X‹ Opportunities Unlimited Publications Inc. (OPP) They are Harassing me with all these letters saying I've won all this money. But they want me to send them money at the same time. First it was $12.00 then it was $29.00, $9.00,$5.00. So on and so fourth. North Kansas City Missouri
Author: STAR TANNERY, Virginia Cross-Border Scams: Payment Resolution ‹Money Motion X‹ North Kansas City , Missouri

Oct 18 2016
Tristar Freedom Guard Total Fraud Mason Ohio Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Auto Warranty: Tristar Freedom Guard Mason, Ohio

Oct 17 2016
Loan Max For anyone worried: They won't try to repo your car until it's 45+ days late Canton Ohio Typical Sub-Prime stupidity Author: Big Fat Goalie, Ohio Motor Vehicle: Loan Max Canton, Ohio

Oct 17 2016
Rockstar Subscriptions Rip off- took $60 and never delivered National Nationwide Author: Dayton , Ohio Door to Door Sales: Rockstar Subscriptions Nationwide

Oct 17 2016
XFinity Comcast Bogus Fees and Charges on Cable Bill Philadelphia Nationwide Author: Coral Springs, Florida Cable TV: XFinity Nationwide

Oct 17 2016
Fanhut Does Not deliver product. If you call it goes right to a voicemail and nobody returns the call. Internet Author: streetsboro, Ohio Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Fanhut Internet

Oct 17 2016
Youngs Auction Bob Young Took 3 truck loads to them paper says 9 items on it . They stolen all the rest of my items. They said they can not find them. Akron Ohio Author: Akron, Ohio Bed & Bath: Youngs Auction Akron, Ohio

Oct 17 2016
Legionnaire Insurance Trust AGIA, Life Insurance Company of North America Legionnaire Insurance Trust takes money from Dead People for Health Insurance Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Insurance Companies: Legionnaire Insurance Trust Internet

Oct 17 2016
Raceway Gas Station RIP OFF The price per gallon the advertise on their computerized display is 4 cents per gallon less than what they actually charge at the pump. You will pay 4 cents more per gallon than the advertised price. This is not the first time they've ripped off the public. I check the actual number of gallons against the price I paid - I usually ask for $10 worth of gas so the math is easy. This is the second time now they charged more that the advertised price. They are dishonest. Hackettstown New Jersey Author: hackettstown, New Jersey Gas Stations: Raceway Gas Station Hackettstown, New Jersey

Oct 17 2016
Action Financial Services National Financial Services scammers! Beford Ohio Author: Memphis, Tennessee Loans: Action Financial Services Beford, Ohio

Oct 17 2016
Ace Cash Express Ignorant Representative Cleveland Ohio ACE Cash Express Author: Lakewood, Ohio Consumer Services: Ace Cash Express Cleveland, Ohio

Oct 16 2016
Cash America advance John Convk San Antonino Texas Author: Eastlake, Ohio Commerical Lending Firm: Cash America advance San Antonino, Texas

Oct 16 2016
Dan Underwood Crime Prevention Unit (no license) Put in a security system on trade. System broke within short amount of time. By the end of the deal, he owes me $2300. Has also done this to others. Jacksonville Florida Author: St Johns, Florida Security Services: Dan Underwood Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 16 2016
10:58 AM and and are blackmailing , extortion sites, the owner posts fake info. And demands cash to remove you. Dayton Ohio Author: Camden, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: and Dayton, Ohio

Oct 15 2016
Panrimo Paul Green Panrimo fraud Birmingham Michigan Situation resolved. Author: Montville , Ohio Adult Career & Continuing Education: Panrimo Birmingham, Michigan

Oct 15 2016
Progressive learning corp I sold nothing but an encyclopedia of books for thousands of dollars books I could aber collared provided in a free library mind is nothing like what they promised me they said it was help from kindergarten till higschool and is a program that even is actualisado with what LAUSD is teaching at this time as my math Nationwide Author: Canoga park ca , California Corrupt Companies: Progressive learning corp Nationwide

Oct 15 2016
BestRentalsInJersey NJRENTALS,, GardenstateRentals,NJRentalManagement,LLC THIEF, SCAMMER, DO NOT WAISTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY Newark New Jersey Fake Complaint, By a Competitor Author: BLOOMFIELD, New Jersey Realtors: BestRentalsInJersey Newark, New Jersey

Oct 15 2016
CHAPMANS OUTSOURCE MANAGEMENT COMPANY Intellectual Jewels of Tera Communication The Most Fraudulent and Unorganized Company Ever!!! Loganville Georgia Author: Georgia, Georgia Cable TV: CHAPMANS OUTSOURCE MANAGEMENT COMPANY Loganville, Georgia

Oct 15 2016
Optimum Garcinia Zen Organics Nice try, scammers! Chillicothe Ohio Author: Edgewood, New Mexico Weightloss Programs: Optimum Garcinia Chillicothe, Ohio

Oct 14 2016
Bit Lending Club This place is a complete scam to steal your ID's and other identity. Unsure Internet Author: Ohio Loans: Bit Lending Club Internet