TIME WARNER CABLE OHIO Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: time warner cable ohio
There may be more specific results for "time warner cable ohio"
For more specific results for "time warner cable ohio"
Showing 26-50 of 60,663 Found Reports For more specific results for "time warner cable ohio"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 23 2017
5kits Zhao Yong Its a rip off merchant. They won’t respond to emails, they won’t send tracking because basically they don’t ship the product. Waste of time and money Nongprue Banglamung Thailand Internet
Author: Brisbane, Pharmacies: 5kits Internet

May 23 2017
PADRE , medium and guardian angels little time wasted until putting on a shark bite for larger funds out of the depths of the _bank account. mailing address p o box 838 huntley illinois 60 Internet About your message Author: palmyra, Pennsylvania Astrologers & Psychics: PADRE , medium and guardian angels Internet

May 23 2017
Allegro Diamond Hotels Time share ripoff Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Didsbury, Alabama Tours & Excursions: Allegro Ft Lauderdale, Florida

May 23 2017
New England Meteoritical Services years of wasted time in searching for meteorites Mendon Massachusetts Author: Colchester, Connecticut Advertising / Deceptive: New England Meteoritical Services Mendon, Massachusetts

May 23 2017
Dish Network Decepticon, untold information when selling service and forged wrong signature!! lehigh valley Nationwide Author: macungie, Pennsylvania Cable TV: Dish Network Nationwide

May 23 2017
Living Scriptures The Living Scriptures Company Fraudulent, Dishonest, Contract Ogden Utah They have agreed to cancel the account Author: Delaware, Ohio Video Stores: Living Scriptures Ogden, Utah

May 23 2017
Dottys 1144 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV 89431 Dotty's Casino 1144 Victorian Ave, Sparks, NV 89431 g.co/kgs/hjMEdQ Hello I have contacted you all already because I have had some issues in those store due to card not working in do come in your guys location every day and buy cigarettes 5 hour energy drink and play at least 20$ in machine half of the time card is not working Sparks Nevada Author: Sparks, Nevada Clubs & Organizations: Dotty's in sparks on Victorian Avenue Nevada

May 23 2017
uber driver ALREFAEI Cleveland Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Taxi & Limousine Services: uber driver Cleveland, Ohio

May 23 2017
USA Fashion Factory I ordered a pair of shoes in march of 2017. After waiting the alloted time for them to be delivered I emailed the company. It took me 3 emails before I finally got any kind of response. I have tried on multiple occassions to get answers and results with no luck. This company is a fraud and a scam. Internet Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Clothing Stores: USA Fashion Factory Internet

May 23 2017
Directv in Cincinnati, OH - Brandon Prew, sales rep and ALOT of Customer Service Reps., any of them you call I am sure. Elderly has been taken advantage of .... West Chester Ohio Author: West Chester, Ohio Cable Companies: Directv in Cincinnati, OH Internet

May 23 2017
HhGreggg purchade refrigerator from hhgregg, on delivery refrig was damage so deluvery took it back and having a hard time getting my refund of 1473.10  Nationwide Author: Hudson, Ohio Specialty Stores: HhGreggg Nationwide

May 23 2017
Spectrum/Time Warner Cable Cable Pricing Rip Off Nationwide Author: Garland, Texas Cable TV: Spectrum/Time Warner Cable Nationwide

May 22 2017
Regions bank I looked at my bank service and for the second time Regions gas charged me an International service fee. I havn't even bought anything that would warrant a fee for almost $1.00. I mean its just one dollar but.com when it happens more harm once and with all the fees they charge me a dollar can go a long way in determining whether I have enough money in my account oi I do not get charged a NSF fee Nationwide Author: Fultondale, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Regions bank Nationwide

May 22 2017
Target Ripoff! Cleveland Ohio Target Return Policy Author: Cleveland, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Target Cleveland , Ohio

May 19 2017
cableboxandmodem.com Paid for over $300 of merchandise, nobody will return calls or email after 20 days Internet Author: Anonymous, Other Cable Companies: cableboxandmodem.com Internet

May 19 2017
Business Development Solutions, INC They offered me a job and wanted to see if I was trust worthy and to see if I was on-time in responding to my emails. I was to deposit a cashier's check in my account and then let take some of the money (minus my sign-on bonus) and deposit the money in another bank and account. The cashier's check ended up being bogus. Jacksonville Florida Author: Forrest City, AR 72335, Arkansas Internet Fraud: Internet Marketing Companies: Business Development Solutions, INC Internet

May 19 2017
Crest Payroll Paramount Software Avoid Crest payroll / Paramount Software like the plague Parsippany Internet Author: Plain City, Ohio Small Business Services: Crest Payroll Internet

May 19 2017
Green trust cash loans I asked numerous times what your company's requirements were in order to qualify for a loan. I've now just wasted 2 days of my time only to be denied because I don't have 3 direct deposits in my account! Poor customer service!  Linda Hays Montana Author: Westminster, Colorado Loans: Green trust cash loans Hays, Montana

May 19 2017
Brighthouse Spectrum Do you pay for unauthorized charges? Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Cable TV: Brighthouse Internet

May 19 2017
derma/devine face cream derma/devine eye serum Kate 24 I was duped,scammed and didn't know that the free trial was not a sample.Burned my skin and wanted to return it and they said I only had 2 days to return and they wouldn't get it back on time.  don't know Florida Kate 24 Author: Marstons Mills, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: derma/devine face cream don't know, Florida

May 19 2017
Spectrum Bright house Networks I had Bright House Networks for many year until Spectrum took over Bright House that is when I started having problems. I was told that I would have the same service at the same price when I was switch to Spectrum. Simpsonville South Carolina Author: lakeland, Florida Cable TV: Spectrum Simpsonville, South Carolina

May 19 2017
Gloss Motive I ordered the hemp oil free trial and paid shipping at 5.95 when I recieved my bank statement I was charged 79.95 and cannot contact the company by the numbers I have. Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Adult Care Facilities: Gloss Motive Nationwide

May 18 2017
US Lighting Group - Paul Spivak Racism, deception & fraud Eastlake Ohio Author: Seattle , Washington Electronic Manufacturers: US Lighting Group - Paul Spivak Eastlake , Ohio

May 18 2017
SplashPadsUSA Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SplashpadsUSA is absolutely committed to the BEST customer service. SplashPadsUSA values customers. SpalshPadsUSA BEST in the business for turn-key splash pad installations making it their mission to make every splash pad of the absolute highest quality.*UPDATE: SplashPadsUSA pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SplashPadsUSA recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Grove city, Ohio Small Business Services: SplashPadsUSA Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SplashpadsUSA is committed to designing the finest quality interactive splash pad water play projects at affordable prices. SplashPadsUSA uses state of the art advancements in water play features, the most durable and sturdy quality. SplashPadsUSA over 40 years’ experience in general contracting and landscaping creative design industry, the best choice to help create your very own interactive splash pad. Salt Lake City , Utah

May 18 2017
Brown automotive Group/Brown Mitsubishi Tampered Vehicle Sold as new Toledo Ohio Author: TOLEDO, Ohio Auto Dealers: Brown automotive Group Toledo, Ohio