Your Search | time warner cable ohio

Jan 12 2017
Able Housing Valerie Gomez Wes handyman after 20 hours of work, materials out of my pocket and now four months later STILL NOT PAID! Rosewell Georgia Author: Dexter City, Ohio Home Improvements: Able Housing Rosewell, Georgia

Jan 12 2017
Metropcs Debit card fraud online payment Richardson,Texas Nationwide Author: Brecksville , Ohio Employees: Metropcs Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Alpha Fuel refused to refund charges to my account for their product even though I cancelled my membership within the prescribed amount of time. Furthermore, the 'customer service representatives refuse to let me speak with a supervisor or transfer my call to anyone that has decision making power. Savannah Georgia
Author: Clinton, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: Alpha Fuel Internet

Jan 12 2017
Prize Candle Prize Candle did not ship on time for Christmas gifts and when delivered, all 8 were broken! Internet
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Internet

Jan 12 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Scam alert for custom made shirts Internet Author: Ohio Clothing Stores: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 12 2017
Curtis L. Luckett III CEO Lions Trinity Capital & Solomon's Choice Credit Card Fraud, Theft of Services Columbus Ohio Author: Dickinson, Texas Business Consulting: Curtis L. Luckett III Columbus, Ohio

Jan 12 2017
Angel Dental Care complete disreguard to what they agreed to do in advance Garfield Heights Ohio Author: Garfield Hgts, Ohio Dental Services: Angel Dental Care Garfield Heights, Ohio

Jan 12 2017
Air5 Networks, Matt Davis, George Burton Matt Davis & George Burton the Air5 Networks Scam Oldsmar Florida Author: Canton, Ohio Multi-Level Marketing: Air5 Networks, Matt Davis, George Burton Oldsmar, Florida

Regnal Media Portland Oregon
Author: Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Regnal Media Portland, Oregon

Jan 11 2017
Pickaway Correctional Institution P.C.I. Contaminated water supply and no heat during winter months Pickaway County Ohio I have a suggestion Author: Columbus , Ohio Correctional Facilities: Pickaway Correctional Institution Ohio

Jan 11 2017
ZIP RECRUITER LIARS- FREE TRIAL JOKE Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Internet: ZIP RECRUITER Internet

Jan 11 2017
Recycling Revolution - Nathan Seskin, and employees Nathan Seskin - Please do not do any business with him or his company Nathan Does not Pay his bills on time. We have over 5K outstanding, 4 invoices at/over 90 days Boca Raton Florida
Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Trucking Companies: Recycling Revolution - Nathan Seskin, and employees Bpca Raton, Florida

Jan 11 2017
pomeranianpuppieshome eye candy teacuppoms...name i sent the money to.marrioh leslie 126611th st nw canton ohio 44703 email address email address..is eyecandyteacuppoms@gmail.com i have all emails from them canton ohio Internet both Author: bowling green, Kentucky Mail Order Services: pomeranianpuppieshome Internet

Jan 11 2017
Prime Alliance Holding/Amadeus Vacations Sale of my timeshares to Prime Alliance Holdings Ohio Ohio Author: Oceanside, California Home Owner Associations: Prime Alliance Holding/Amadeus Vacations Ohio

Jan 11 2017
Eric Kapusta Eric Matthews, Robert I really didn't think he was trustworthy as he cheated me out of thousands of dollars on this account. He still makes promises of getting me the money back to the account but still no refunds. The several thousands of dollars that I never factored in at the time of the advance because they were being waived really set me back financially over the summer leaving me on the verge of losing my business today ! Brooklyn New York
Author: West point , West Virginia Loans: Eric Kapusta Brooklyn , New York

Jan 11 2017
Shrink-A-Bulls Bulldogs Howard Ohio Author: Tempe, Arizona Dog Breeders: Shrink-A-Bulls Bulldogs HOWARD, Ohio

Jan 11 2017
Cellular outfitters What a ripoff and completely unprofessional! First they overcharged me and i called immediately yet, that was the only time they answered. have attempted calling them at least 50 times and nobody ever answered my calls I've emailed them several timed and still no reply. There were several items missing from my order and the items (with exception of the rugged phone case) I received were damaged. The folding case was falling apart and the magnetic clasp does not work. I ordered 5 of the pink cords and only received 3. I also never got my free stylus pen. This company never answers their phone nor returns emails. I've left them voicemails as well. 1375 S. Acacia Ave. Fullerton, Ca. 92831 Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona On-Line Stores: Cellular outfitters Internet

Liberty Cable of Puerto Rico
Author: OROCOVIS, Other Internet Services: Liberty Cable of Puerto Rico nationwide

Jan 10 2017
Nace Appliance Don't waste your time or money! Dover Pennsylvania Author: HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania Appliances: Nace Appliance Dover, Pennsylvania

Jan 10 2017
Bright House Networks Spectrum bait and switch. They tell over the telephone one price and send you a bill for a higher price. TAMPA, Indiana, Florida Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Cable TV: Bright House Networks Internet

Jan 10 2017
Hobbie Discount Chris Oliver Ordered Two Items the Air Swimmer Remote Control Flying Shark & Nemo Never recieved my order. Emailed couple times to Chris Oliver. After 3-weeks I been waiting for my order. I received another email stating I need to wait 30 more days. I just got scammed. I hope this person Chris Oliver get caught. Please people do not order anything from Hobbie Discount it's a big time scam! Internet Author: Sacramento, California News Media: Hobbie Discount Internet

Jan 10 2017
Linkshe Company took my money and did not deliver my order Internet, linkshe Author: Columbus, Ohio Customer: Linkshe Internet

Jan 10 2017
Kings Honda Performance Kings HondaCentury Honda They tried to cheat me on a repair Cincinnati Ohio
Author: Lebanon , Ohio Auto & Truck Rental: Kings Honda Cincinnati , Ohio

Jan 10 2017
AppXone AppXone Training Centre Are Scammers Be Careful!!! Don't Hire Them. This company buys fake comments on freelancer.com to trick you into hiring them. I am warning you!!! Do not hire them. Also, ask them to go on a Skype call face to face they will tell you They stole money & wasted my time. Karachi pakistan Author: Alabama Computer Programmers: AppXone Karachi,

Jan 10 2017
Meineke Car Care Center #337 No service, no refund, car in worse condition! Columbus Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Franchises: Meineke Car Care Center #337 Columbus, Ohio