TIME WARNER CABLE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: time warner cable
There may be more specific results for "time warner cable"
For more specific results for "time warner cable"
Showing 26-50 of 25,730 Found Reports For more specific results for "time warner cable"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 17 2017
Premium Infotech FZLL ---Fujairah technician: Sam Martin is who I talk with. his ext. # is324. I wasn't given an web address or physical address. the last word I put outside of the comp. name I think is where they are located. they said they were w/ facebook. i belived them but ended up charging me $493.00 later i heard they weren't with facebook but i'm having a hard time getting a letter from facebook saying fraud. my credit card comp. wants me to fax from facebook just somecryone other than me saying it was fraud. i'm having a hard time reaching them or hearing back. my credit card is going to make me start paying it. i need something ASAP from someone so i can fax them proof. that comp. didn't help me at all. they have called 18 times maybe more in 21/2 weeks saying they want to ck. my computer i hang up on them. maybe Fujairah on my credit card bill it seems their from Fujairah Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Computer Help Desk: Premium Infotech FZLL ---Fujairah Internet

Jun 16 2017
Chevron And Texaco Universal Card Took me less time to get another card than try to pay for this one Norcross nationwide Author: Wasilla, Alaska Gas Stations: Chevron And Texaco Universal Card Norcross, Georgia

Jun 15 2017
Monarch Grand Vacation Pacific Monarch Resorts, Inc. Monarch Grand Vacation-Totaly rip-off the timeshare owner member Laguna Hills, , California Monarch Grand Vacation Time Shares Author: El Cerrito, California Civil Rights Violators: Monarch Grand Vacation Laguna Hills,, California

Jun 15 2017
WEBGUARD 123 and WIZARD TECH SOLUTIONS  webguard123.coM and WIZARD TECH SOLUTIONSwizardtechsolutions.com. Both companies Paid for life time support and get very little to no support Boynton Beach Florida Author: Katy, Texas Computer Help Desk: WEBGUARD 123 and WIZARD TECH SOLUTIONS Boynton Beach, Florida

Jun 15 2017
Westside Rentals fake, dishonest, untrustworthy, prejudice, racist, bigot, disgusting, horrible, waste of time, useless, ripoff Santa Monica California Author: Los Angeles, California Property Management: Westside Rentals Santa Monica, California

Jun 15 2017
time 2 get away network trendi travel, ultimate vegas vacation I paid $300 for this trip, tried to get the itenerary from them from 9am to 7pm sending email requests, they sent it by email after 9pm booking the hotel through bid.com and never actually paying for it. called the hotel in the morning and the booking was cancelled. LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: san bernardino, California Hotel: time 2 get away network LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Jun 14 2017
Personal credit services Personal loan & credit. Com They told me i was approved for a personal loan and i needed to send them a processing fee of $150 to their address and if i was able to meet the 7 day time fram i would be hearing back with the loan agrrement and it will be processed. Holbrook NY or, internet
Author: McGaheysville, Virginia Loans: Personal credit services Internet

Jun 14 2017
My government grants .com I had two calls in one day within ten minutes of each other I could not make out the name of either people their accent was so thick. Now I don't know if they do this on purposes so you can't understand them I had on guy talk to my husband and they told him to get the free money we had to get a 500 green dot card call them back. They would take out that money and they would put the 9000.00 on it. The second time I asked the person if the check was going to be from the US Treasury Department . I was told they had complaints that some people could not cash them. Funny before all the direct deposits from filing taxes that is where the checks came from. I than asked for the web address and they acted like they could not understand what I was saying. I saw all the links for them and than they hung up on me Nationwide Author: Salinas, California State Government: My government grants .com Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Philip Kampf Mordred the Magician Phil Kampf has a hard time paying his debts. Channelview Texas Author: Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Philip Kampf Channelview, Texas

Jun 14 2017
credit one credit card double charged for fees, could not find my payments that were made on time, had collection agents from India call me 6 times a day city of industry california Nationwide Author: austin, Texas Credit Services: credit one credit card Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Ageless Beauty Recieved sample and then tried to cancel order and they keep sending product. Phone number given to call is always busy no matter what time of day or nigth I call. I called the return only number and that is never answered. I can not cancell because there is no answer to call always busy but they keep charging me and sending product. Houston Texas Author: PALATINE, Illinois Skin Care: Ageless Beauty Internet

Jun 14 2017
ExecRank A pure scam - they take your money and then waste your time. Complete FRAUD. Northern Califomia Internet Author: La Jolla, California Employment Services: execrank Internet

Jun 14 2017
Miroslav Kharchuk Scammer, Time waster, Fake and Dishonest Kiev Ukraine Author: Other Investment Brokers: Miroslav Kharchuk Other

Peter Fitzpatrick Worst Modeling Scam in a long time! New York Internet
Author: new york, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Peter Fitzpatrick Internet

Jun 13 2017
Adirondack Save-a-Stray Adopted a pup for $300, 48hours after arriving to NY from GA. Puppy was over 90 days old and had not been administered rabies vaccine until after crossing state lines. Health certificate states first shots were given in GA a week prior to his adoption in NY. Paper trail does not note any quarantine time. The pup was diagnosed parvo+ 3 days after adoption. Adoption fee and emergency vet bill was not reimbursed to the family. Corinth New York Refusing help Author: Waterford, New York Animal Services: Adirondack Save-a-Stray New York

Jun 13 2017
Big time bats Hampster Industries Il ,Mark Marshall , extension 101 we will have the bat to you in 4 to six weeks Mundelein Illinois Author: hitchcock, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Big time bats Mundelein, Illinois

Jun 13 2017
gotruewireless I have phone service through this company. i lost my phone and called to get another one. i was told i could get a new phone and because i had so much trouble getting any one to answer the phone for days at a time, I was told i could get a new phone for half price. i paid $37.15 for a new phone. They sent me an old scratched up phone. When I called them they said they only have old phones. oklahoma Author: Bartlesville, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: gotruewireless Internet

Jun 13 2017
Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Michael Gavin, Martha Bergmann, Supervisor. This so called company Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies called me over the phone a few weeks after I applied for a Wrapping Specialist position on indeed.com and offered me the position on the very first call. I did not think twice at the time that this comment was not real , because I thought Indeed job postings was legitimate and never allowed scams, so I accepted the job offer as a Wrapping Specialist. The lady I spoke to stated that I would be guaranteed $1500 monthly salary and additional $50 bonus for each gift I wrap and mail off through my local post office.  1139 East Jersey Street, Elizabeth, NJ 07201 Internet Author: Saginaw , Michigan Employers: Jo & Hickey Printing Supplies Internet

Jun 13 2017
Walmart Inc., Mall Stores Department Adams M. Anthony (Director of Operations) Received $1995 check and offer to be a Consumer Service Evaluator part-time and on-going Bentonville Arkansas Author: Woodhull, New York Bait-and-Switch: Walmart Inc., Mall Stores Department Bentonville, Arkansas

Jun 12 2017
Impact Training TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Impact Training provides highly effective, transformative trainings. Impact Training reviews each training, consults all trainees seeking feedback to maximize quality of results experienced by graduates of Impact Training. *UPDATE: Impact Training pledges sincere intention to improve operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Impact Training recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
My personal truth and experience of Impact Author: Taylorsville, Utah Seminar Programs: IMPACT TRAINING – Verified Safe | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Impact Training's goal is 100% client satisfaction. Impact Training provides experiential training; assists individuals learn control of & reaction to life circumstances. Participants report increased optimism, energy, clarity, productivity, personal power. Impact Training receives 5 of 5 stars (Yelp); 4.9 of 5 (Google); great graduate feedback. Bluffdale, Utah

Jun 12 2017
Market Traders Institute REVIEW: MTI - Market Traders Institute's commitment to total customer satisfaction. Market Traders Institute focused on providing highest quality education. Increase customer support staff - the No Client Left Behind Policy ensures time with each client at least once a week to benefit their educational journey..*UPDATE: Market Traders Institute pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Market Traders Institute is recognized by Ripoff Verified™ as a Safe Business Service.
Still waiting for help... Author: Holland, Iowa Brokerage Companies: Market Traders Institute | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ ..businesses you can trust. commitment to customer satisfaction. MTI a foreign exchange education / training company based in Orlando suburbs Lake Mary, Florida. Education to beginner, intermediate, & advanced traders. Family owned, over 19 years. LAKE MARY AND JAMAICA, Florida

Jun 12 2017
logoscientist Jerry Miller, David Moore...... The whole company The Lied, Never Finished my web site as promise, Left on wanted content on my web site from the templates they used to create my website, it took them over 6 months just to give the me the unfinished product...customer service sucks big time ,.. it seems like everybody is a liar, they tried to force me into a website maintenance contract that by intentionally messing my site up... I intentionally asked that my site be developed with a soft code so that i van go in make small changes when i wanted to things like change my companies telephone number ... they made very difficult for me third someone else.. i ended up creating a new website after waisting $1500 with logoscientist.com... what a waist, these guys are not to be trusted New Jersey east coast of America supposedly Internet Author: new your, New York Websites: logoscientist.net Internet

Jun 12 2017
Sears vacation direct access We tried to cancel member ship very next day, told us what we wanted to hear, tried to schedule vacation a week later, was lied to again, for 3rd time, tried 2nd time to cancel but was told can never cancel no matter how unhappy we are with service Scottsdale Arizona Author: Moreno valley, California Travel Companies: Sears vacation direct access

Jun 12 2017
Youth RENU AGELESSSKINAID andEnhanceEye Upon signing up for your trial offer, your credit card provided will be charged a One-time processing for shipping of $4.95. If you contact customer service to terminate your trial enrollment within 14 Days of the date that you enroll in the Program, they claim you will not receive any additional product and you will not be charged anything else; however, they have super rude and shaddy customer service and supervisors that not only hang up on you but also threaten to keep the account open and continue charges. Your enrollment date is the date that you submit your order for the trial product. Any additional items will incurr a separate shipping fee; however, they are shipped in one box. On day 14 of the trial perdiod, the full product cost of $89.97 is charged to your card and you are automatically enrolled in auto ship program, which will ship you monthly the product, and charge your card $89.97 every 30 days thereafter. Internet Author: Arlington, Virginia Eye Care: Youth RENU Internet

Jun 12 2017
Direct TV charged for equipment that was returned. Nationwide Author: wenatchee, Washington Cable TV: Direct TV Nationwide