TIME WARNER CABLE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: time warner cable
There may be more specific results for "time warner cable"
For more specific results for "time warner cable"
Showing 26-50 of 129,639 Found Reports For more specific results for "time warner cable"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
choice home warranrty https://choicehomewarranty.com we had been with Choice home warranty a long time and rarely used them, but about 7 months ago we called because our refrigerator stopped cooling. . National Nationwide Author: HEMPHILL, Texas Attorney Generals: Miscellaneous Companies: choice home warranrty Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Spectrum Cable & TV Time Warner CableCharter Communications Totally Indifferent, false advertising Cable Company Nationwide Author: Center Ossipee, New Hampshire Internet Service Providers: Spectrum Cable & TV Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Attorney Caden Walton Sets up and runs many monetized websites that destroy the lives of Americans, while at the same time advertising as an Attorney to help people with consumer and employment law Scottsdale Arizona Caden Walton scottsdale, arizona Nationwide Author: Alabama Computer Software: Caden Walton Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Road Runner Auto Sales Sold a Lemon Taylor Michigan Better Luck Next Time Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Auto Dealers: Road Runner Auto Sales Taylor, Michigan

Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
Re:Yecup Defect Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Route 6 Automall KIA RT 6 Automall Extreme price gouging and unethical treatment Swansea Massachusetts Buyers Remorse Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: Route 6 Automall KIA Swansea, Massachusetts

Aug 14 2017
Costa sunglasses No Life Time Warranty Daytona Beach Florida Author: Hialeah, Florida Sporting Goods: Costa sunglasses Daytona Beach, Florida

Aug 14 2017
Judy curry Sold us a timeshare which they misled us and told us that we would own promised if a clubhouse would be built and that our accommodations would be met wear a platinum member and cannot even get reservations they're always saying they're booked but we go to Branson all the time and look through there and there is empty condo all the time have never used our timeshare in other states the same thing through RCI we're always full totally misleading Pine Bluff Arkansas Author: Pine Bluff, Arkansas ORGANIZED CRIME: Judy curry Pine Bluff, Arkansas

Aug 14 2017
Dallas Cowboys official online store Website is well done and looks official but all the claims such as free shipping. easy returns fast shipping are all lies. The company will not respond to your request for a return. When the package arrives is the first time you know you have been dealing with a chinese company, internet only Internet Author: South Jordan, Utah Sports Teams & Clubs: Dallas Cowboys official online store Internet

Home Depot Bait and switch on Ryobi batteries Las Vegas Nevada
They fixed it! Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Bait-and-Switch: Home Depot Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 14 2017
Ibex Tumbler I ordered their 30 oz. Tumbler advertised as free, just pay $6.99 for shipping and handling. Hurry, limited time offer. I was charged the $6.99 on August 5th, then today (August 14th) an additional $39.95 was withdrawn from my checking account. I was never notified of the additional charge. Internet Author: Gifford, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Ibex Tumbler Internet

Aug 14 2017
Glamor Trends sent me a watch i didn't want Called i844-886-5374 talked to Customer service talked ( Kiara) around 11:30 mountain time she canceled my account. Cancel# C580305. in time we'll see what happens. ripoff Santa Barbara Ca Ca Author: Manitou Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Glamor Trends Santa Barbara , California

Aug 14 2017
NPC Leasing Retreiver A Salesman said he could save me money by using their credit card machine instead of my present one. Had me fill out an app and I asked what if I close because I'm very small and wasn't doing well at the time. He just said if I'd close no big deal it would just end it. I was trying to decide what to do as my husband got sick so I decided to return the machine and cancelled within 2 weeks. Tinley Park Illinois Author: Wathena, Kansas Restaurants: NPC Leasing Tinley Park , Illinois

Aug 14 2017
ic freeshipping.com every month they take $12.97 out of my credit card. i don't know them. their phone number is discontinued CT Connecticut RE: IC FreeShipping.com Author: niagara falls, New York Credit Card Fraud: ic freeshipping.com Connecticut

Aug 13 2017
Metropolitan trucking inc Don't Waste Your Time plumstead New Jersey Author: attleboro, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Metropolitan trucking inc plumstead, New Jersey

SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet
Re: SeekVerify Seek Verify Scam, Ripoff, Bad Lying Unprofessional company Internet Author: SUN CITY, Arizona Personal Services: SeekVerify Internet

Aug 13 2017
Hugh Wells Hugh hired me to repair multiple items at 1 property, then consult for other properties that he needed guidance on... I spent no less than 4 hours in phone time with Hugh for which I did not invoice so as to enable his business. Not only did he fail to hold up to his promise to award me the projects if I consulted for him, but he took a month to pay the first invoice then the most recent invoice has not been paid for almost 90 days. I have emails stating he will never pay. He has been a very deceiving person with no accountability or moral code. Palm desert California Author: Rancho mirage, California Home Improvements: Hugh Wells Palm springs, California

Aug 13 2017
kra'sa anti aging ps krasa envisage skin international i signed up for free anti aging for only shipping cost, they sent me another product and are now charging me over $200 monthly when i thought it was a one time order. st petersburg florida Internet Author: white bear lake, Minnesota Attorney Generals: kra'sa anti aging Internet

Aug 13 2017
Cableboxandmodem.com Thornton cable Cable box Rip off Thornton Colorado Cable Box and modem cableboxandmodem.com Author: Springfield, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Cableboxandmodem.com Colorado

Aug 13 2017
Life Cell Face Cream SCAM. They give you 2 weeks to return item if you don't like or can't use. It made my face turn RED.They did not make clear that the item had to be returned in that short a time. I tried to return it but the USPS said the place is closed! Don't go near this product. They argued with me on the phone till I told them I was going on FACEBOOK to report them to everyone!! He then said I would get a return of my money. $189.00 !! Hollywood Florida Author: Hernando, Florida Skin Care: Life Cell Face Cream Internet

Aug 13 2017
Sam Buchalter and Jeff Carley Sam Buchalter and Jeff Carley Jeff Carley and Sam Buchalter are partners in business. They are also big time marketing and data thieves. They will purchase data and software from multiple companies and then threaten to sue if not given their money back because they didnt get what they paid for. This has been proven by multiple companies many times over the last 3 to 5 years. All data companies be aware of these two savages. Omaha or Alberta Canada Nebraska Author: Harrytown, Delaware Internet Marketing Companies: Sam Buchalter and Jeff Carley Omaha, Nebraska

Aug 13 2017
Optical Outlet Eyeglasses do not improve vision Ocala Florida It gets Worse Author: Silver Springs, Florida Eye Care: Optical Outlet Ocala, Florida

Aug 12 2017
Great Wolf Lodge I stayed at the Great Wolf Lodge in Garden Grove and got my wedding ring stolen by cleaning lady. BEWARE OF THIS PLACE! . Not only did I end up being sick from the nasty inside air that doesnt get recycled properly, I also got my wedding ring stolen by their un-trustworthy employee. The customer service support center in charge of this matter was no help at all and showed no support or help. All they said was that we have no evidence that she took it, No sorry, No sort of complimentary offer or anything to try to make the situation better, Nothing .. Do Not take your kids here. Not Worth it. You are much better off going to Knotts Soak City. Much better . Keep a look out for more postings regarding this matter on other social media sites coming soon.. Thank you for your time. Garden Grove California Can your suspicion be confirmed? Author: Garden Grove, California Amusement & Theme Parks: Great Wolf Lodge Garden Grove, California

Aug 12 2017
Medical Services Group They called saying they were following up on my request for diabetic supplies. When I asked where they got my information the phone went silent. She had a Phillipino accent. This is the second time they have called in the past week. Nationwide Author: Vienna, Georgia Medical Supplies: Medical Services Group Nationwide

Aug 12 2017
Apprasials on time inc Gregg Dobrowsky Breached contract, refused a refund, voided a property sale Stevenson Ranch California Author: Oxnard, California Consumer Services: Apprasials on time inc Stevenson Ranch, California