TIME WARNER CABLE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: time warner cable
There may be more specific results for "time warner cable"
For more specific results for "time warner cable"
Showing 26-50 of 25,600 Found Reports For more specific results for "time warner cable"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 13 2017
PSI Seminars PSI World Wreaking havoc one mind at a time New Religious Movement Cult Clearlake Oaks, California Nationwide Author: Littleton, Colorado Cult: PSI Seminars Nationwide

May 13 2017
Medvance Institute The told me that I will have my practices on the same time that I went to School. By the time that we finish our classes and start going to the practices they said to all of us that tehy can not gave us another schedule, for the practice. As I cannot went in the morning because I was working to pay my bills, I do not get graduate from the school. They lie to all of us. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Colleges and Universities: Medvance Institute Florida

May 12 2017
Yankee Tech Solutions I was completing work on my computer and this huge sign flashed in front of me stating a critical error has occurred and I could not continue using my computer until I called this number to get the situation resolved. This company stated that someone was trying to hack into my computer and they could fix it for a small fee of $249.99 . Of course I was scared and didn't know what to do and I could not get this flashing message off of my computer. So I gave them the money to fix the problem. Well today I get a Restricted call from the same company using a different name but I wasn't quick enough to get the name they used and they stated their company was going out of business and they had to refund me my money. The only way I could get my money back was to give them my credit card # or bank account #. I told them I was not comfortable doing such a thing and they could send me a check. I even asked to speak with the manager who did not help at all. They stated you could only get a check for $1,000 because it was a business check. They had me on the phone for a long period of time and were insistent upon getting my bank account number or bank card number. I told them I did this once and I was not doing it again. They got really nasty and said keep your money and hung up on them. It sure felt like a scam to me. Internet Author: Montgomery, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Yankee Tech Solutions Internet

May 12 2017
Travel Associates Inc., Braintree Quincy Center, 859 Willard Str., Suite 400, Quincy MA. Charles Benson, I sold my time share. I paid several fees to Mexican Government. It was all scam Quincy Massechussets Author: Thornhill, Ontario Travel Agents: Travel Associates Inc., Braintree Quincy Center, 859 Willard Str., Suite 400, Quincy MA. Nationwide

May 12 2017
Total Wireless Track phone owns this company as well as several others. This company is committing fraud fraud on it's customers​ by not advising them that adding a new monthly payment card now removes and remaining time on the phone that you have previously paid for and changes your due date to the day you added the new monthly payment. Nationwide Total Wireless Track phone owns this company as well as several others. This company is committing fraud fraud on it's customers by not advising them that adding a new monthly payment card now remov Author: Kingman, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Total Wireless Nationwide

May 11 2017
JC Ehrlich Don't waste your time Groveport Nationwide Author: Lewis Center, Ohio Exterminating Services: JC Ehrlich Nationwide

May 11 2017
Everest online I can't get any info for all the time and money I put into this schooling online. All I get are machines to other sites and a huge bill that I paid and no actknowlodge of any of the courses that I took. Tempe Arizonia Internet Author: Colbert, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: Everest online Internet

May 11 2017
Now Communications no longer has integrity. Tempe Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cable TV: NOW Communications Tempe, Arizona

May 11 2017
Allego They called says if I didn't return the product they would keep charging me. I said I used the product and they wanted the empty bottle returned. Allegro Returns Department. 14925 Heritage Crest Way Bluffdale, Utah 84065 They made several. Barges to my bank account. My bank alerted me and I told them the one time charge I authorized. I got a new card. Bluffdale Utah Author: Lake Charles, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Allego Bluffdale, Utah

May 11 2017
Shaver & Time World EXTREME VERBAL ABUSE IN PUBLIC Redford Michigan Author: Redford, Michigan Customer: Shaver & Time World Redford, Michigan

May 10 2017
magnetphonecable.com Ordered a android magnetic phone cable on January 15 2017 and it never arrived. Company said it's address is in West Seneca New York Author: NARRAGANSETT, Rhode Island Miscellaneous Electronics: magnetphonecable.com West Seneca, New York

May 10 2017
Nutranow I called three times and each time I could not talk to a supervisor and then each gal JUST HUNG up on me. I have never been so disrespected by anyone they are very RUDE Nationwide Author: Belcourt, North Dakota Weightloss Programs: Nutranow Nationwide

May 10 2017
Derma Genetix charges you a $25.50 return fee which is not mentioned in ad . rude and impatient response from supervisor and on hold a long time St Petersburg Florida Author: Bangor, Maine Skin Care: Derma Genetix St Petersburg , Florida

May 09 2017
WoW cable internet service Wow cable internet service are theives Columbus Ohio Author: Hammond, Indiana Internet: WoW cable internet service Columbus , Ohio

May 09 2017
Dr. Gary Dumais and Select Human Resources HR Consulting and Business Psychologist Time Wasted, incompetence, unreliable,alcoholic, Arrived very late to meeting drunk, irresponsible,Google Gary Dumais, incompetent psychologist, alcoholic psychologist, drunkard Philadelphia Nationwide
NOTICE Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Employment Services: Dr. Gary Dumais and Select Human Resources Nationwide

May 09 2017
Prestige Payment Systems Deceptive Fraud Money Stealers Killing One Small Business At A TIme Washington Nationwide Author: pottstown, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Prestige Payment Systems Nationwide

May 09 2017
LoanDepot.com Loan Depot, Not Home Depot Wasted my F*g time Foothill Ranch Nationwide Author: Beverly Hills , California Mortgage Companies: LoanDepot.com Nationwide

May 09 2017
MARK VAN d**e VAN d**e CONSULTING VAN d**e BROTHERS, LLC ez.com/webuyhouses Sell House Fast Arizona EMPTY CONTRACT, NO MONEY, WASTE OF YOUR TIME, SCAMMERS Scottsdale Arizona Author: tampa, Florida Real Estate Services: MARK VAN DYKE Scottsdale, Arizona

May 09 2017
CHARTER COMM SPECTRUM DID NOT SEND BUY OUT CHECK NEWTOWN Connecticut Author: CLAREMONT, North Carolina Cable TV: CHARTER COMM NEWTOWN, Connecticut

45, Report #1372004

May 08 2017
Greater Illinois Moving Service Marc Dudgeon Original Magnetic Cable Ixonia NEW York
Author: Ixonia, Wisconsin Telephones: Greater Illinois Moving Service Ixonia, Wisconsin

May 08 2017
seoclerks.com ionicware.com Ionicware, Inc Rude and lazy adminstrators and moderators. I have been ripped off dozen of time by so called sellers P.O. Box 1290 Flat Rock NC 28731-9607 Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Consumer Services: seoclerks.com Internet

47, Report #1371953

May 08 2017
xpressary.com THE AMAZING ROLLER KNIFE. Buy 3 Get FREE Shipping! Save 50% Off Today!!! I ordered this from the facebook link ,,, they took the money and never delivered the product. I have contacted them several time and they never take care of the issue los angeles California
Author: plain city, Ohio Kitchens: xpressary.com California

May 07 2017
digioex this is a binary shows you make lots of profit and put bunos on your acct. every time you deposit without being ask you . st vincent digioex.com Internet Author: marysville, Washington Online Trading: digioex Internet

May 07 2017
A&J transport Wouldn't fix anything says make do with what you got spend More Time waiting on loads Kansas city Kansas Author: Oak Grove, Missouri Local Transportation: A&J transport Kansas city, Kansas

May 07 2017
Sleepys Firm Mattress Mattress Marshalls, Inc, 1-888-449-5944www.mattressmarshals.comP.O. Box 670727 Coral Springs Florida 33067-0727Mattress Firm Mechanicsburg (Same as Sleepy's) 2-time Lumpy, Bumpy, non-supporting mattresses, I'm disgusted, disappointed, frustrated, and inconvenienced! Mechanicsburg Pennsylvania
Author: Enola, Pennsylvania Mattress Stores: Sleepys Firm Mattress Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania