Your Search | time warner cable

Jul 16 2014
Bank of America Bank of America should go out of business. Worst bank ever. This is my second and last time with them. Renton Nationwide Author: Renton, Washington Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Jul 16 2014
HILLSBOROUGH FENCE HORRIBLE COMPANY RIP OFF DONT WASTE YOUR TIME tampa Florida Author: Florida Builders & Contractors: HILLSBOROUGH FENCE tampa, Florida

Jul 16 2014
PureGreen International LLC Vapor Clean Biggest Rippoff of my life! BIG TIME SCAMMERS PETERSBURG Virginia Author: New York, New York Appliances: PureGreen International LLC PETERSBURG, Virginia

Jul 15 2014
She's Got Crabs Small Crabs Every Time. Don't Waste Your Money. Louisiana Crabs. Parkton Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Food Vendors: She's Got Crabs Parkton, Maryland

Jul 15 2014
info@discountking.com This company rip me off. they sent guys to build out my store and the destroyed wiring in my ceiling and also left and did nnot finish my build-out. the person i spoke with on the phone was rude Kamal and ddisrespectful.. i asked for my refund back from the store not being buildout a number of time and the owner refused to give me back what i was do even after i repoted to him that the crew he sent went back on there own recognises he called me a liar and rufuse to answer my emails. after he agreed to reimburse me $4000 for work not renendered and $2000 for over charges after i paid $30,000 for turnkey project. i warn anyone who is looking to open a dollar store or retail store never to use 9505 Harwin Drive Houston, Texas Nationwide Author: district heights, Maryland Small Business Services: Gift Shops: Discount King Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
Cox Communications Cox Cable fraud, slander, extortion,credit card fraud, fraudulent business accounting,theft,bait and switch, misrepresentation,lack of security over customers private data, releasing private data to questionable over seas interest without customer's consent or concern to safety and well being of Cox Communications customers Phoenix, Arizona Author: Phoenix AZ, Arizona Media: Cox Communications Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 15 2014
The Blue Book / The Blue Book Building & Construction Network / thebluebook.com / BB-Bid / Contractors Register Inc. A complete sham and waste of time, money and effort Jefferson Valley New York Author: Boulder, Colorado Business Consulting: The Blue Book Jefferson Valley, New York

Jul 15 2014
Vacation Village Voyage WOrse than a time share scam Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Pompano beach, Florida Timeshare Rentals: Vacation Village Voyage Fort Lauderdale, Florida

34, Report #1162065

Jul 15 2014
Loyalty Reward Department Comcast Xfinity scam David Clarke Employee ID LHM d.clarke@comcast.net Scammed me out of $300 for a comcast promotion Nationwide Author: Waterford, Michigan Cable TV: Loyalty Reward Department Comcast Xfinity scam Nationwide

35, Report #1162053

Jul 15 2014
American General FiancĂ© Brian Johnson-loan officerRonnie Dixton- Government Loan officer badge number BM15789Alex Walker-Floor SupervisorJohn Austin-manager, at one time during the phone calls, he also told me he was from The IRS and did not work for the company at all, then Company promised a loan of $8000.00, but just wanted more and more monies up front, finally woke up when they told me I had to pay taxes on my loan because I owe income tax. I have never, ever had to pay income tax on a personal loan Buffalo New York, Author: Warren, Michigan Loans: American General FiancĂ© Internet

36, Report #1161982

Jul 14 2014
Time Warner Cable Reward Card SCAM Time Warner, Time Warner Cable, Reward Card Palm Springs Nationwide Author: Palm Springs, California Cable TV: Time Warner Cable Desert Cities Nationwide

Jul 14 2014
JAM Enterprises - Jeff Davis owner just about saving money,finally free tv, free to air,digital tv express sell worthless JUNK cable boxes englewood Colorado Author: Empire, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: JAM Enterprises - Jeff Davis owner englewood, Colorado

Jul 14 2014
Favorite shows on dvd they let me order a dvd box set ( different World) sent me order # and i never recive the set. i contact the company several time they only have a e-mail address. no one never replay or contacted me. Internet Author: colorado springs, Colorado Video Stores: Favorite shows on dvd Internet

Jul 14 2014
Stanly warranty stanly home warranty I paid full amount upfront for home warranty,and kept denying service.and it took one month to respond for a/c repair and even hat they declined the service,one month kept calling no one answer the phone,and not even return the messag,all the time phone is recording,no response looking for excuses to turn down the service,very rude people its a big Fraud company,ripping off American public,i wish so Govt agencies investigate for this big Fraud and protect US public,I learned good lesson,pl dont trust this biggest Fraud Home warranty company,they are are Corrupt and Thugs. New Jersy Nationwide Author: Hayward, California Warranty Companies: Stanly warranty Nationwide

Jul 14 2014
Hotwire does not give accurate information at the time booking san francisco Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Travel Agents: Hotwire Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Marietta Tree Service Time wasted Marietta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Emergency Services: Marietta Tree Service Marietta, Georgia

Jul 13 2014
FondGold Didn't receive product withing the time period, and no refund. Money in-game shanghai, china Internet
Author: Miami, Florida Sales People: FondGold Internet

Jul 13 2014
sherriann robinson craig and her good friend nora i was suppose to move i sold my car lexus gs 400 i have 2 boys i was in need of a place to live i was despert i thought i had help but they lied they took money from me an my church thinking they where the landlords an assoc when really all the this time it was sherri an nora i sold my car so i can stay in a hotel but that ended up in the hospital with blood pressure 187-177 then on 9th 223-177 during all this i believe in these people who took advantage of me an my kids we are out of a place to live i had to pay my sons friends mother to keep my babyson so he won't be on the street i cryed so bad that im all cryed out they sent false text to me pretented to be the landlord i told the church i would be moving in my place but i didnt huh this world can be a cruel evil evil place full of greed a those who dont care then they text me to say i could pick my money up at western union but that was fraud to they scam me when i needed help the most i dont no what i need to do but im hurt so hurt i have no where to live my boys are out in the street an no where to go charlotte North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina Liars: sherriann robinson craig charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 13 2014
Maurice Tucker JOHN ALESSI PR FIRM Maurice Tucker. He is Jamaican. He lives out here in South Florida but is in Jamaica a lot. Cassia Park, Jamaica from my understanding. This man owes me $1200. He was subleasing an apartment he HAD to me but conveniently failed to inform me, that he has not been paying his rent which the day before I was to move in, he had to inform me that he is being evicted. So, he took the money I gave him to pay off his debt. He is a good friend of the family, so I trusted that this wouldn't happen. He promised me he would give the money back to me that next week. A week turned into two weeks and so now it has been a month. In between this time, he has gone to Jamaica but he lives here and has to come back here. As of today, he has ignored my continuous efforts to sort this out. I have given him the opportunity to pay me back in payments instead of the whole amount all together, but that wasn't good enough for him. It has been close to 2 months now and he continues to avoid paying me back. I do have a few phone number however if you want to hit him up. (954) 639-6922 (305)793-4099 (954) 261-8158 and one Jamaican number (876)360-7000. Also, here is his Url:facebook.com/MAURICEGTUCKER?fref=ts&ref=br_tf Anyone have any information for me, message me. Nationwide
Author: Coral Springs, Florida Landlords: Maurice Tucker JOHN ALESSI PR FIRM Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Lipo-G Garcinia CambogiarGreen coffeeRegular RX Keeps sending pills and charging more than read,thought it was 1 time order Florida & Illinois Nationwide Author: Rossville, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Lipo-G Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Credit Collection Services CCS USA Keep sending collection notices Newton Massachusetts Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Cable TV: Credit Collection Services Newton, Massachusetts

Jul 12 2014
Prime Time Shuttle left me stranded at LAX at midnight after a confirmed reservation. Los Angeles California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Local Transportation: Prime Time Shuttle Los Angeles, California

Jul 12 2014
American Careers I was laid off and desperate to get back to work .. With no income and at the time needed money just to eat I sent the processing fee because I was assured that if I didn't get a call back I'd be refunded and that was a lie and unfair to me.. Baltimore, Maryland Author: Springfield gardens NY, New York Unusual Rip-Off: American Careers Baltimore, Maryland

Jul 12 2014
Worldwide Notification Partners Jackson Heights, NY They are sending out letters of winnings and asking a $20.00 Confirmation fee to be sent to them in a limited time or you are disqualified. Jackson Heights New York Author: Santa Ana, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Worldwide Notification Partners Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Will Goodman Big Tennessee catfish Will goodman of big tn cats stole our tour fee sent by check changed locations a hour away after our arrival We could not make it to new location in time. Would not refund our post payment. Terrible rapport unorganized outfit. We spent 900$ on that trip and never made it fishing. We requested our money back. He refused. Will be seeking legal advice. Rude when communicating. Please don't be scammed by this joke of a outfit. Warning. Sweet water Tennessee Author: Cool ridge, West Virginia Fishing: Will Goodman Sweet water , Tennessee