Your Search | time warner cable

26, Report #1252022

Aug 31 2015
Hollywood Toyota I have them all I was told by my salesman, finance mgr, & sales mgr if I make every payment on time for 12 months I will 100% be able to refi at 1.9% with the Toyota of Hollywood Rewards program. Finance mgr asked me to sign blank papers & said the computer would fill in #'s. I was told by the salesman the price was $11,400. When they found out I had bad credit (up almost 200 points since) they told me I would get a car that day. They knew how much I wanted my car & the end #'s after I signed were over $16,000. I reported it to the GM. Hollywood Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Hollywood Toyota Hollywood, Florida

27, Report #1251993

Aug 31 2015
Xfiniti comcast cable cancelled all tv and internet 8/4/2015 billing cycle is from 15th to 15th of each month sent me a bill after i cancelled everything for 286.00 for upgraded services that have been cancelled 11 days before new cycle.Bill was PAID in full. Now they tell me I owe 55.00 for programming, after I have cancelled the account an all services plymouth Michigan Author: ypsilanti, Michigan Cable TV: Xfiniti plymouth, Michigan

Aug 31 2015
Cuna Insurance My mother joined Cuna Insurance through her credit union, from her employer Herman Hospital, that was back in the late 80`s or early 90`s., she in that insurance until she expired in 1999. When I presented the policy to funeral home. I was Informed that she wasn't covered. I was making payments on her policy monthly, and on occasion I would double up on the payment. To be faced with this the day of my mom's funeral was embarrassing, I had to make arrangements to pay. When I contact Cuna regarding this they informed me that her policy had lapsed. I told them that was not so, her payments came directly out of my Bank (Prime Way Credit Union) at that time. I even got the Insurance Association involved. This was a case were a Insurance company took advantage of the elderly. I am asking you to submit a lawsuit against the company. I'm quite sure this just didn't happen to me HOUSTON Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Funeral Services: Cuna Insurance HOUSTON, Texas

Aug 30 2015
Broadstar Cable Biggest Rip off in Palm Beach County! West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Internet Service Providers: Broadstar Cable West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 30 2015
Art 101 Gallery Lisa Bond Lisa Warner Bond Art gallery owner scammed me and other artists out of commissions and art Medina Ohio Author: Ohio, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Art 101 Gallery Medina, Ohio

Aug 30 2015
Victoria Brides Ukraine dating service Victoria Brides Victoria Brides usually comes inot your computer by post links. It does not cost much per month to join (apprx. $14.00) but when chatting with women you get charged credits of 2 credits/minute. These credits begin to add up and there is no follow up program like how you will ever meet the woman, how you can arrange for a trip to the Ukraine or how to apply for a visa to bring her to this country. All you get is chat time, or e-mails and you are charged up tremedously for just a chat service. Internet Author: The Dalles, Oregon Dating Services: Victoria Brides Ukraine dating service Internet

Aug 29 2015
CSL Plasma Waste of Time Houston Texas Author: Webster, Texas Misc. Health Specialists: CSL Plasma Houston, Texas

Aug 29 2015
Time Warner Cable Will cut you off if you don't pay, won't cancel if you don't pay Dayton Nationwide Author: Dayton, Ohio Cable Companies: Time Warner Cable Nationwide

Aug 29 2015
cablevision im writing this report on behalf of my mother. cablevision been ripping her off for the past couple of years. norwalk Connecticut Author: daytona beach, Florida Cable TV: cablevision norwalk, Connecticut

Aug 28 2015
The Travel Center VRC, FUN TIME VACATIONS, THE TRAVEL CENTER This company advertises that they will give you a free trip for sitting through a 90 minute long presentation then they make you fill out several forms requesting $69 per person as the activation fee or taxes on your trip that you have to pay for you must send more information and they say that they will book your trip for you once you send in an additional $50 per person Clarksburg Maryland Author: Pasadena, Texas Art Galleries: The Travel Center Clarksburg, Maryland

Aug 28 2015
The natural sapphire company Walter Arnstein , TNSC, NSC Your Credit Card Information is NOT safe if you purchase anything from The Natural Sapphire Company Internet
FAKE POSTING FROM EX-CONTRACTOR Author: New York, New York Jewelers: The natural sapphire company Internet

Aug 28 2015
Matthew Kenney Culinary Matthew Kenney Vegan Culinary, Plant, Food and Wine, Make Out, Gothic, White Lotus, Datil & Limon, Plant Loft Has not refunded tuition that was paid for school that did not open on time. Has been over 3 months. Los Angeles California Author: Portland, Oregon Culinary Schools and Classes: Matthew Kenney Culinary Los Angeles, California

Aug 28 2015
Directv Unauthorized debit from my school debit card Summerfield Nationwide, FL Nope!! Author: Summerfield, Florida Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Aug 28 2015
OUTDOOR TRAVELER BY BLUEGREEN VACATIONS BASS PRO SHOPS AS SPONSER DECEPTIVE DESCRIPTION OF TIME SHARE VACATION SALE Nationwide Author: WESTON, Florida Timeshare Rentals: OUTDOOR TRAVELER BY BLUEGREEN VACATIONS Nationwide

Aug 27 2015
Jessica Horton & Associates TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Jessica Horton & Associates dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Jessica Horton & Associates accomplishes this by: implementing excellent customer service and honesty with sophisticated cutting-edge technology. *UPDATE: Jessica Horton & Associates pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Jessica Horton & Associates recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
The Real Michael Creek (Part 5) Author: Bellevue, Washington Jessica Horton & Associates Internet

Aug 27 2015
cash advance us they call from the first number and tell you that you are picked from the federal government to receive a 9000.00 grant and tell you to call the second number to claim it. then it costs you 200.00 to process the grant. so don't waste your time calling or listening to them at all Author: Aliquippa, Pennsylvania Cash Services: cash advance us

Aug 26 2015
Instinct (Caleb Simms) I was promised I would make what I sell or $500 a week, whatever is more. I have the paper in writing. this was about a year ago, I believe in August. I kept asking for him to do my tax forms and after the third time and a week of work he admitted I was running my own business and wasn't employed by instinct. I made $42 for the week. I was asked to walk into businesses, where it's I legal to do and didn't even make up half a week's gas money. It's a complete scam and I hope they all get jailed for what they are doing. centennial Colorado Author: Cedar falls, Iowa Employers: Instinct (Caleb Simms) centennial , Colorado

Aug 26 2015
century link Susan lied about my monthly to make a new sale Las Vegas North Carolina Author: las vegas, Nevada Cable TV: century link somewhere in the state of, North Carolina

Aug 26 2015
Augustine homes at Colonial Forge Augustine's Homes = Big time crooks Stafford Virginia Author: Stafford, Virginia Homeowner Associations: Augustine homes at Colonial Forge Stafford, Virginia

Aug 25 2015
MG Direct LLC-Tiffany Mobillo Sold defective steam mop. worked ONE TIME would not turn on again. Lodi New Jersey Author: Rockport, Maine Appliances: MG Direct LLC Lodi, New Jersey

Aug 25 2015
I have not used this site to defame ashley hawthorne she has tried to ruin my life along with her friends she is the narcissistic trash using her position at wells fargo to ruin my and my mothers life Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 25 2015
COCONUT CREEK GARAGE DOOR REPAIR ITZHAK MANSUR NIGHTMARE COMPANY-DELAYS-EXCUSES-LIES-BROKEN PROMISES-UNRELIABLE-NEVER ON TIME FT. LAUDERDALE Florida
Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Garage Door Companies: COCONUT CREEK GARAGE DOOR REPAIR FT. LAUDERDALE, Florida

Aug 25 2015
Ashley Furniture / Montage Warranty Scam. Lie. Waste of time. Careless. Plano Texas Author: Carrolton, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Ashley Furniture / Montage Warranty Plano, Texas

Aug 25 2015
National Auto Divison Called me telling me my vehicle extended warranty had expired and trying to sell me another one. Mine had not expired but I spent time and energy making sure. THIS IS A SCAM! Howell New Jersey Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Auto Warranty: National Auto Divison Howell, New Jersey

Aug 25 2015
Fun Time Vacations First Select TravelThe Travel Center Bait and Switch Runaround Blame Game Clarksburg Maryland Author: Lemoore, California Travel Services: Fun Time Vacations Clarksburg, Maryland