TIME WARNER CABLE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: time warner cable
There may be more specific results for "time warner cable"
For more specific results for "time warner cable"
Showing 26-50 of 25,482 Found Reports For more specific results for "time warner cable"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 18 2017
Elite Nutrition I had bought a pound of protein powder from this website and they had ended up ripping me off. It has been over 3 weeks and whenever I would try and call them, it would go straight to voicemail every time. One of my mom's friends is a police officer and he had run the company though. It came back with a scam report. Internet Author: Paris, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Elite Nutrition Internet

Apr 18 2017
VISION MARKETING SPRING TEXAS HAVE SHIPPED PRODUCTS AFTER PAYING IN FULL AT TIME OF PURCHASE CHARGED ME AGAIN LATER SPRING Texas Author: Birmingham, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: VISION MARKETING SPRING TEXAS SPRING , Texas

Apr 18 2017
coal cosmetics continued to send product after a one time free trial with no invoice or number to contact them no returns or refunds california Internet Author: OLATHE, Kansas Eye Care: coal cosmetics Internet

Apr 17 2017
drive time bridgecrest Trading in the old truck and they keep adding on to the pay off.They say I owe a month extra Phoenix az Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: drive time Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
Pipeglove llc Got the boot for reporting time theft horseplay and low quality work Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Employers: Pipeglove llc Oklahoma

Apr 17 2017
youthrenuskin i ordered by trial only youthrenuskin; one time; they keep sending me 4 and charged me $97.00 buffalo, new york new york Author: marina del rey, ca 90292, California Skin Care: youthrenuskin Internet

Apr 17 2017
Bye bye foundation Put me on a subscription for a one time order Internet Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Adult Care Facilities: Bye bye foundation Internet

Apr 17 2017
wonderhearingaid Hey I got ripped off by this company they took from me $89.00 usd via my visa credit card the worse of it is that they never sent me the product which was a hearing aid that was a month ago march 2nd 2017 his was done on the internet my order number is: 1 will be able to better your hearing by 50% Nationwide Author: Davao City, Alabama Cable Companies: wonderhearingaid Nationwide

Apr 17 2017
Moustapha Fawaz (KnockOut Auto Leasing Ali Fawaz, John, Mike Barry Fraudulent activity, stole deposit and downpayment for new lease... check Prime Time Auto Lease yelp reviews Glendale, CA
Author: Rancho Cucamonga , California Auto Dealers: Moustapha Fawaz (KnockOut Auto Leasing California

Apr 16 2017
Cox Communications - Internet COX Communications is the WORST Co on EARTH Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cable TV: Cox Communications - Internet Nationwide

Apr 16 2017
Advance Auto Sales I bought a car 4/8/17 I had issues as soon as i drove off the lot called they were closed, waitin until monday 4/10/2017, took it to bill estes dealership to get a recall done they proceed to tell me how the car needed timing chains and it would cost me 2200$, I contacted them they told me the dealership was giving me the wrong information, I got the vehicle checked at oReillys jiffy lube and auto zoone, they all gave me the same codes or similar, on 4/13/2017 i called the owner Garnet Cook to come get the vehicle from CarX where it had broke down completetly, it needs an engine, air pumps,catylc converter, timing chains, OIL LEAKAGE, feul pumps, it has alot going on and I personally read reviews after the fact and this man has a bad reputation, when people do business with you, you should at least show some type of respect and assist them REGARDLESS of the warranties. Indianapolis Indiana You did the inspection at the wrong time Author: Westfield, Indiana Junk Dealers: Advance Auto Sales Indianapolis, Indiana

Apr 15 2017
Cobra Electronics, Inc. Company refused to repair my gift under warranty because I had no receipt, but did register the unit with them at time of receipt of gift. Chicago Illinois
Author: Mesa, Arizona Cameras & Video: Cobra Electronics, Inc. Chicago, Illinois

Apr 15 2017
Family RV Violent Behavior Pomona California Waste of time Author: Corona, California RV Parts & Accessories: Family RV Pomona , California

Apr 15 2017
ReVitalize Skin Serum The company name that came through from the bank was Allure Skin. The phone number was also invalid. I was charge 89.95 on two separate occasions and finally got through to this weird automated call center and spoke to Rahul who continuously told me I could not have a refund. I told him they did. It have authorization to charge my card he was trying to give me. Refund for 35%, 50% and then 75% but I stood my ground and said I wanted the full refund. I still get to see the full refund. I was refunded 89.95. I called a second time to inform them I did not get all of the money back and that is where I was told that they do not let you return the item. I have never heard of such a thing! I was also told that since I filed a dispute with my bank they would no longer talk with Me and that disputes are a 3 way call with myself the bank and them. I hope that others see this and dont buy anything from them. Fountain valley California Author: Essex , Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: ReVitalize Skin Serum Fountain valley, California

Apr 14 2017
Oasis DermAssence Skincare Oasis DermAssence Instant Serum I call the customer service number before the expiration time for the free trial, they said we dont have a record of you're call we are going to cancel but there is no returnd policy or money back. Internet califo Author: Maple grove, Minnesota Skin Care: Oasis DermAssence Skincare Internet

Apr 14 2017
LG Electornics - Buyer beware of this company. We have a fridge under warranty and have had 5 visits from repairmen which can not fix it and they are having us wait another 5 days to send another one out. We were also told they would continue to send technicians out here until the amount of the fridge is met and then they will replace it. Never-mind all our spoiled food or the huge amount of time my full time working wife has had to deal with this. Customer service just repeats their scripts and they avoid at all costs letting you speak to a supervisor. Just an insanely horrible experience and no one really seems to care what-so-ever. Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Kitchens: LG Electronics Texas

Apr 14 2017
Fulvio Carrieri - Export Manager @ Stilema A scammer that professionally dedicates his time to rip off good honest working people, stealing their money. He deserves to be in jail FOR A LONG TIME!!! Gallo di Petriano (PU) PU - Italy Author: Miami, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: Fulvio Carrieri - Export Manager @ Stilema Gallo di Petriano (PU), Italy

Apr 14 2017
Criminal justice legal Law Services, kevin williams They said that they had a message intended for you not my name and that they had three allegations against me and a warrant was about to be issued and the information was extremely time sensitive Nationwide Author: Delta, Utah Criminal Justice System: Samuel draper Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
Knick of time Stole my money and didn't deliver. Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Jewelry Stores: Knick of time Internet

Apr 13 2017
Time Warner Cable/ Spectrum Cable Spectrum Deceptive Advertising Columbus, Ohio Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Cable TV: Time Warner Cable/ Spectrum Cable Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
Autozone I have purchased autozone's rotors and pads and not even a week the rotors where warped. I warrantied them and upgraded to the ceramic coated rotors and duralast gold less than a month those lasted. warrantied them again went with migrate this time. less than a week there pulsating and warped again. duracrap junk plus duralast lower control arms sway bar links all bad. the ball joints are clucking around again all within a week Author: Syracuse, New York Auto Parts: Autozone

Apr 13 2017
Cascadia Behavioral Health uncaring staff, business as usual, dispassionate staff, waste of time Portland Oregon Author: Alabama Mental Health: Cascadia Behavioral Health Portland, Oregon

Apr 13 2017
advertiseonmycar This is why your phone, cable and ISP provider bill is so high. Alpharetta Nationwide
Author: Duluth, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: advertiseonmycar Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
Palm Beach Gardens Hospital billing and charges are very high and not disclosed at the time of service.  Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Florida Hospitals: Palm Beach Gardens Hospital Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

Apr 13 2017
bella serata on facebook I saw an ad for free samples from macy's because several stores were being closed. today I received another shipment which I did not request, I assumed it was a one time offer, you know ASSUME MEANS st. petersburg Florida Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Skin Care: bella serata st. petersburg, Florida