Your Search | time warner

Jan 16 2017
Hilton Worldwide Hilton Grand Vacations The Hilton is shady! They charged us 17% interest on a time share. Never told us we had to pay $660 for the loan that they we were told we could easily get a home equity and pay off. We couldn't get a home equity and they said we missed out 5 day window. We were told 14 days and with in out 5 days was Christma, a long flight, and Then New Years prep. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Lincoln, California Resorts: Hilton Worldwide Honolulu , Hawaii

Jan 16 2017
Supreme Choice Travel Fun time Vacations Scams thieves Clarksburg Maryland Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Travel Agencies: Supreme Choice Travel Clarksburg , Maryland

Jan 15 2017
primetimedesigns.info Sebastian ProtelGeorge Sprime time designsPrime Time Designs Tucson, AZPhone: 520.222.7882Email: sebastian@primetimedesigs.infoSupport : clients.primetimedesigns.info Worst service provided by the company tucson Arizona Author: Daytona beach, Florida Internet Services: primetimedesigns.info tucson, Arizona

Jan 14 2017
Privacy guardian.org Privacy guardian.org Promo burn.com Bulb landmarks.com Constant spam emails. I unsubscribe and get more emails for each time I unsubscribe. They treat it like it's a game. The more you try to get them to stop the more you get. Pheonix Internet
Author: Kuna, Idaho Internet: Privacy guardian.org Internet

Jan 14 2017
Hobbies Discount Big time rip off  Internet Author: Fox Point, Alabama Hobby Shops: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 14 2017
Skin NOIR/Eye NOIR I saw an ad on tv for trial sizes of skin Noir and eye Noir for $4.95 each. Since Dr. Phil's wife was involved with it someway I thought it was safe. AT NO TIME was there anything about it being a SUBSCRIPTION - not even with the products when they arrived. I had just enough money in the bank to get the trials and that was all!  Nationwide Author: Wilson, OK, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Skin NOIR/Eye NOIR Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
New Sun Energies Lied and said my solar system came with a battery back up, I asked 3 times and each time he said yes it does. They gave me a time frame of about 3 months to have the system installed and that took over 6 months. No battery pack came with the panels, and I asked the installer about it and he said he dosent understand why they keep doing that to people, that they dont have the batter back up systems like i wanted. tempe Arizona Author: san antonio, Texas Building Products: New Sun Energies tempe, Arizona

Jan 13 2017
Holiday Fury. Wegofirst.com Bah Humbug. No Christmas sweater at least not on time Internet Author: Coraopolis, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Holiday Fury. Wegofirst.com Internet

Jan 13 2017
Vatterott Vatterott Educational Center, INC. Online classes are not creditable, if you try to take them to a different college.. Waste of time and money for no degree! Locations Cleveland, Ohio Des Moines, Iowa Fairview He Nationwide Author: Yelm, Washington Colleges and Universities: Vatterott Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
Banner Bank Lied about paying my rent on time to get more money for late fees Kennewick Washington Author: KENNEWICK, Washington Banks: Banner Bank Kennewick , Washington

Jan 13 2017
Spencers TV & Appliances RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Spencer's TV & Appliances 100% customer satisfaction, feel confident & secure when doing business with Spencers TV & Appliances*UPDATE: Ripoff Report REVIEW: Spencer's TV & Appliances pledges commitment to complete customer satisfaction. Feel confident & secure when doing business with Spencer's TV & Appliances.
Author: mesa, Arizona Appliances: Spencers TV & Appliances RECOMMENDED | TRUSTED Business - Ripoff Report Verified™. Spencer's TV & Appliances 100% customer satisfaction, feel confident & secure when doing business with Spencers TV & Appliances. They are taking the steps necessary to make sure all customers are satisfied every time they shop at Spencer's. Mesa, Arizona

Jan 13 2017
GS GUNSMITH Does not deliver on time, does not communicate, and exhibits more arogance than abilities & skills Ramsey Minnesota
This dispute has been resolved. Author: Victoria , Minnesota Guns & Ranges: GS GUNSMITH Ramsey, Minnesota

Jan 13 2017
Expedia.com offering a flight for over a week that doesn't exist. You book and they confirm a different fligh time. online only Internet
Always... Author: ottawa, Ontario Travel Services: Expedia.com Internet

Jan 12 2017
Alpha Fuel refused to refund charges to my account for their product even though I cancelled my membership within the prescribed amount of time. Furthermore, the 'customer service representatives refuse to let me speak with a supervisor or transfer my call to anyone that has decision making power. Savannah Georgia
Author: Clinton, Tennessee Weightloss Programs: Alpha Fuel Internet

Jan 12 2017
Prize Candle Prize Candle did not ship on time for Christmas gifts and when delivered, all 8 were broken! Internet
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Internet

Jan 11 2017
Recycling Revolution - Nathan Seskin, and employees Nathan Seskin - Please do not do any business with him or his company Nathan Does not Pay his bills on time. We have over 5K outstanding, 4 invoices at/over 90 days Boca Raton Florida
Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Trucking Companies: Recycling Revolution - Nathan Seskin, and employees Bpca Raton, Florida

Jan 11 2017
Eric Kapusta Eric Matthews, Robert I really didn't think he was trustworthy as he cheated me out of thousands of dollars on this account. He still makes promises of getting me the money back to the account but still no refunds. The several thousands of dollars that I never factored in at the time of the advance because they were being waived really set me back financially over the summer leaving me on the verge of losing my business today ! Brooklyn New York
Author: West point , West Virginia Loans: Eric Kapusta Brooklyn , New York

Jan 11 2017
Cellular outfitters What a ripoff and completely unprofessional! First they overcharged me and i called immediately yet, that was the only time they answered. have attempted calling them at least 50 times and nobody ever answered my calls I've emailed them several timed and still no reply. There were several items missing from my order and the items (with exception of the rugged phone case) I received were damaged. The folding case was falling apart and the magnetic clasp does not work. I ordered 5 of the pink cords and only received 3. I also never got my free stylus pen. This company never answers their phone nor returns emails. I've left them voicemails as well. 1375 S. Acacia Ave. Fullerton, Ca. 92831 Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona On-Line Stores: Cellular outfitters Internet

Jan 10 2017
Nace Appliance Don't waste your time or money! Dover Pennsylvania Author: HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania Appliances: Nace Appliance Dover, Pennsylvania

Jan 10 2017
Hobbie Discount Chris Oliver Ordered Two Items the Air Swimmer Remote Control Flying Shark & Nemo Never recieved my order. Emailed couple times to Chris Oliver. After 3-weeks I been waiting for my order. I received another email stating I need to wait 30 more days. I just got scammed. I hope this person Chris Oliver get caught. Please people do not order anything from Hobbie Discount it's a big time scam! Internet Author: Sacramento, California News Media: Hobbie Discount Internet

Jan 10 2017
AppXone AppXone Training Centre Are Scammers Be Careful!!! Don't Hire Them. This company buys fake comments on freelancer.com to trick you into hiring them. I am warning you!!! Do not hire them. Also, ask them to go on a Skype call face to face they will tell you They stole money & wasted my time. Karachi pakistan Author: Alabama Computer Programmers: AppXone Karachi,

Jan 10 2017
Janus Options I opened an account in April 27,2016 with a deposit of $.500 ,$2,500 on 5/30 $1,000 on 77/8 with bonus balance is $62,799. Requested withdrawal but refused time after time Now web site is down. London Author: White City, Oregon Investment Brokers: Janus Options

Jan 09 2017
Fairwinds Credit Union, Reesha (Customer Service Manager) ATM gave me credit for $20 and ate the other $100 and didn't give me a receipt but said on deposit screen unavailable at this time Orlando Florida
Author: Orlando, Florida Banks: Fairwinds Credit Union Orlando, Florida

Jan 09 2017
Grindstone Inc. Deceitful company with unprofessional managers that LIE Ellicott City Maryland STOP !!! Author: New Ringgold, Pennsylvania Advertising / Deceptive: Grindstone Inc. Ellicott City, Maryland

Jan 09 2017
Gorell Windows & Doors Dream Home Remodeling Inc. On January 21, 2006 my wife & I contracted to Dream Home Remodeling to replace all of our existing windows (25 windows) with Gorell windows. We were assured that they were made of the Finest Products available and would come with a Life Time Warranty. In June 2013 we noticed that 7 windows were leaking between the double window pains and now all but 4 have leaked. We have contacted Dream Home several times to no avail. Springfield Virginia Author: ASHBURN, Virginia Builders & Contractors: Gorell Windows & Doors Springfield, Virginia