Your Search | time warner

Sep 20 2016
Titan LED Brian Hennessy CEO, John Ruscigno VP, Tom Ristau, secretary, Deborah Hennessy, Sales Rep Titan LED is BIG TIME fraudster Company!!!! Never do business with them!! Simi Valley, CA 93063 California Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida Investment Brokers: Titan LED Simi Valley, CA 93063, California

Sep 20 2016
Avast....Fabio T I canced. They said I would get a full refund. They wanted more of an explanation. Gave some kind of time limit to reply. Didn't get back in time. Charged me. AVAST Software s.r.o 140 00 Prague, Czech Republic Internet Author: Paradise , California Unusual Rip-Off: Avast....Fabio T Internet

Netspend Time Warner Cable and Netspend Have Failed to Refund My Money Internet
Author: Arlington, Texas Banks: Netspend Internet

Sep 19 2016
Sweepstakes from Hewlett New York. L. Davirez ? T. Kroph ? Receive notification that I was a winner asked me to send $20 so I did received another letter just like it !!! Asking for another $20 this time I had questioned it and the same day received a letter from their office of the treasurer saying that I had also won. This happens to be a different amount wanting me to send $25 the winning amount was also different they asked me to return this in a specific time there are no dates on it they asked to send it to the address on the front of the letter and there is no address on the front of the letter Two separate prize amounts and three separate letters and like a fool I already sent $20 I'm not send in another 20 or the 25 for the third letter please let me know about this Hewlett New York Author: Bridgeport, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: Sweepstakes from Hewlett New York Hewlett, New York

Sep 19 2016
Quicken Loan There are no soft pulls on credit or at any time in their script where they say this will affect your credit--do you want me to pull or do they mention that their system is actively making a loan package Detroit Nationwide Author: suagr land, Texas Mortgage Companies: Quicken Loan Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
Hollywood Kia,Chris Montcello (manager), receptionists. Fraud! Purchased Platinum Warrenty for a pretty penny and first time I need to use it I find out I paid for something that doesn't exist. Hollywood Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Hollywood Kia Hollywood, Florida

Sep 19 2016
Risk Strategies – Insurance Brokerage Blane Curry Beware of Risk Stategies Company!! Big Time Fraud. Thousand Oaks California Author: Royal Palm Beach, Florida Insurance Companies: Risk Strategies – Insurance Brokerage Thousand Oaks, California

Sep 19 2016
Complete Capital & Business Services, LLC Steve McKay, Nathan Blanco,Constance Harper, Dereck Cruz, Tom Moreno They say they buy your time share, but it is a scam. I lost $8800. Denver Colorado Author: Los Altos, California Unusual Rip-Off: Complete Capital & Business Services, LLC Denver, Colorado

Sep 18 2016
safecart they had charge me 3 times $19.97 when is suppost to be one time charge. TRU- THE INTERNET. P.R.
Author: Ponce, Alabama Infomercial Rip-offs: safecart Texas

Sep 18 2016
Jb hunt trucking Ok I was trianed at Louisville ks jb hunt terminal. The last week of February. The teacher name Ed Butler wasn't a good trainer because when I didn't understand a lot of things he said if anyone have a question just ask and I did many times but he would either walk away fast or talk so fast that I don't get it. I would then ask him again. These questions was about the peoplenet and being a IC contractor for the first time. I realize I'm not the only one jb hunt did this to they don't train you right. They rush u then expect you to catch on fast but mistakes start at the beginning now I don't know anything. Money not being made only jb hunt is making money because as long as the freight is pick up and deliver they don't care about u making money.  Lowell Arkansas Author: MERIDEN, Connecticut Trucking Companies: Jb hunt trucking Connecticut

Sep 18 2016
legitpainmeds.com legitpainmeds.com/ I as an stupid sent money to costa rica to some one named JESSIKA ANDREA CENTENO VILLALOBOS and I was supposed to received some medication, for a time of 6 weeks I was told I will get my medicine, and till this moment some one name Michael is just giving me excuses. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM, THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY... San Jose Costa Rica. Internet Author: GREENSBURG, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: legitpainmeds.com Internet

Promosynthesis Scammers, Liars, & Time Wasters Eden Prairie Minnesota
Author: Denver, Colorado Corrupt Companies: Promosynthesis Eden Prairie, Minnesota

Sep 17 2016
The Rose Solution LLC do not pay for merchandises (flowers) then do not respond to email, call, attorney letter for they know it's small claim court will waste time and money Deerfield Beach Nationwide Author: Millburn, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: The Rose Solution LLC Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
Jd byrider Kendra,Brooks I have paid my first six notes on time was told by a former employer that for the first six payments there where no grace periods after my first 8 payments which were made on time i was incarcerated and couldnt work im on my ninth payment and was asked could i pay the following week they said it was no grace periods to turn the car in or they would pick it up never in all the delarships i have delt with these are the only ones that dont give a d**n if anything happens in life they just want their money i have never been so mistreated and wasted my time and money on such a rude scam business Sherwood arkansas Nationwide Author: NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas Car Financing: Jd byrider Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
TIME WARNER CABLE (AKA) SPECTRUM SPECTRUM BEWARE CHEATED OUT OF $300 GIFT CARD REWARD I got the $300 Author: la palma, California TV News Satiations: TIME WARNER CABLE (AKA) SPECTRUM

Sep 16 2016
Truewireless,  I wanted to add more time to my Lifeline cell phone,they told me it would be a extra 5.00,today I am being told that I owe almost 47.00,thats a long way from 6.40 Oklahoma City,Okla Oklahoma Author: Walters , Oklahoma Telephone Companies: Truewireless Oklahoma

Sep 15 2016
World Class Gataways Time share ripoff Conroe Texas Author: Stockton, California Timeshare Rentals: World Class Gataways Conroe, Texas

Sep 15 2016
Healthy Greens Garcinia Cambogia Garcinia Cambogia Free Trial, return at any time Scan Santa Ana California Author: Ellensburg, Washington Supplemental Health Programs: Healthy Greens Santa Ana, California

Sep 14 2016
Pyramid VIP Club I just checked my Visa account and found I was charged 14.95. I have only order from this company one time. Fortunate to have found Ripoff report and saw others were having the same problem. I will call the company tomorrow to insist they unenroll me as I Fradulently charged me for club membership Chelmsford Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Pyramid VIP Club Internet

Sep 14 2016
Mercari Inc This company mercari I buy and sale many items and the first time I sold and item the rules and regulations is if a buyer purchase a item you print and ship the item so I did I print ship the item to the buyer so day later it's in process ship to town and mercari say it's cancel San Francisco California
Author: Paterson , New Jersey Civil Rights Violators: Mercari Inc San Francisco , California

Sep 14 2016
Time Warner Cable Bad Installation,then,overcharged & sent bill late to collect late charge Brownsville TX Author: brownsville, Texas Internet Service Providers: Time Warner Cable Internet

Sep 14 2016
Body Fit Mart Body Fit Stores, Body Care Shop, Body Well Outlet Big Time Rip Offs Nationwide Author: JESUP, Georgia Alternative Health: Body Fit Mart Nationwide

Sep 14 2016
ZipLocal Ziplocal is a waste of time and money 84606-7353 Utah Author: Chicago, Illinois Search Engine Optimization: ZipLocal 84606-7353, Utah

Sep 14 2016
SKINNOIR First - RISK FREE TRIAL Second - AGELESS and makes WRINKLES DISSAPPEAR Third - Charged .99 plus, $4.95 for skin Remedy, and $5.95 for Eye Renew. Sent the boxes at the same time seperatley . UGH! I called to cancel and was told too late, I'd be charged $85.95. Next thing I know, not only did they charged double shipping, plus the $85.95, they added an ADDITIONAL $89.95. OUCH !!!! First for the EYENOIR .50 OZ, and then the SKINNOIR .50 OZ ! No where In their AD does it mention these REDICULOUS prices. ere Santa Ana California Author: birdsboro, Pennsylvania Liars: SKINOIR Internet