Your Search | time warner

Jul 12 2014
American Careers I was laid off and desperate to get back to work .. With no income and at the time needed money just to eat I sent the processing fee because I was assured that if I didn't get a call back I'd be refunded and that was a lie and unfair to me.. Baltimore, Maryland Author: Springfield gardens NY, New York Unusual Rip-Off: American Careers Baltimore, Maryland

Jul 12 2014
Worldwide Notification Partners Jackson Heights, NY They are sending out letters of winnings and asking a $20.00 Confirmation fee to be sent to them in a limited time or you are disqualified. Jackson Heights New York Author: Santa Ana, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Worldwide Notification Partners Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Will Goodman Big Tennessee catfish Will goodman of big tn cats stole our tour fee sent by check changed locations a hour away after our arrival We could not make it to new location in time. Would not refund our post payment. Terrible rapport unorganized outfit. We spent 900$ on that trip and never made it fishing. We requested our money back. He refused. Will be seeking legal advice. Rude when communicating. Please don't be scammed by this joke of a outfit. Warning. Sweet water Tennessee Author: Cool ridge, West Virginia Fishing: Will Goodman Sweet water , Tennessee

Jul 12 2014
Alegria on Sunset Insane/Crazy owner/manager will waste your valuable time los angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Restaurants: Alegria on Sunset los angeles, California

Jul 12 2014
start vaper they charded my acctount 2 charges of $19.90 and $14.95 when i was only suppose to pay a one time fee of $4.95 phoenix Nationwide Author: mckee, Kentucky Alternative Health: start vaper Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Riteway auto Jason and mike They both are rude first I was shopping for a new car Jason got me in a 02 Ford Explorer that had electric problems vehicle ran but started shutting off on me whyll drivingso I called Jason lied and told me that the vehicle didn't have any problems so once I was told that the vehicle wasn't suppose to be sold at all the Ford dealer said I called riteway asap I talked to Mike and Jason to let them know the problem I was cussed out for nothing I ask them could they put me in another vehicle they said no I had for vehicle for over a year I pay a note on it bi week it's not fair that I pay 200 a month on a vehicle that don't run 600 is to much for a 02 Ford Explorer anyway Jason told me that it's nothing he can do so I said how you can't he lied the whole time about everything vehicle don't run and I'm out of money Nationwide Author: detroit, Michigan Auto Dealers: Riteway auto Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Metropolitan Technical Career Institute - Terri, Student Adviser director@freshcareerstart.com - ness03150@yahoo.com, info@mtctechnical.com I tried calling this school to set up classes. No one ever answers the phone there whenever you call. I tried various times on different days and times and you're lucky to get a call back at some random time if and when you leave a message. And if you don't catch their call - IF they call you back - good luck trying to call them back at this school where no one answer the phone for some reason. Brooksville Florida Author: Tampa area, Florida Trade Schools: Medical Training Classes Technical Institute Brooksville, Florida

Jul 11 2014
Timberland copeland marketing timeshare Ok, you want to have this person brought to justice. Here is exactly where they are currently located. What they do is rip people off for time shares, sell fake time shares and also try to convince software developers to work for free for partnership or Time share rip off, investment rip off, partnership rip off, timberland Aberdeen Washington Author: Bothell, Washington Real Estate Investing: Timberland copeland marketing timeshare Aberdeen, Washington

Jul 10 2014
Woodforest Bank: Last year I took out a loan. I wasn't in my right mind at the time. I ran out of my psych medications, and I was suffering from a tramatic PTSD episode. I ended up in two hospitals, and jail overnight because my mind wasn't even in the right kind of setting to be paying bills.  Georgetown Texas Author: Georgetown, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Recpvery Services Georgetown, Texas

35, Report #472051

Jul 10 2014
United States Government US government is cheating the American people out of a great future WashingtonWashington District of Columbia
Author: Sylvania, Ohio Government Corruption: United States Government Washington, District of Columbia

Jul 10 2014
rnr performance rnr engine repairrnr bait and switch lowball integrity price change increase exorbitant charge no explanation time frame broken break promise estimate phoenix Arizona Author: Peoria, Arizona Auto Mechanics: rnr performance phoenix, Arizona

Jul 10 2014
The Fullfillment Group This company The Fullfillment Group out of Los Angles CA... Simply put is running a scam. Specifically, they're collecting 300.00 payments and not delivering the product. I paid them 300.00 to become a rep for their gas card program... I paid and they NEVER sent anything. What's really great is they took my call and my money... However, now can not be reach. Save your time and keep your money in your pocket. These people need to be stopped!!! The co-founding owner is a guy by the name of Steven R Thomas (if that's even a real name?) Los Angles California Author: Westfield, New York Advertising / Deceptive: The Fullfillment Group Los Angles , California

Jul 10 2014
Ralph Sanders aka Sean Sanders Half Time Hustler is STILL Hustling...Jesus or no Jesus Serrano, California
Author: Carlsbad, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ralph Sanders Serrano, California

Jul 10 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Jul 10 2014
Timeshare-Answers worse then the time share itself Orlando, Florida Author: Gresham, Oregon Telemarketers: Timeshare-Answers Orlando, Florida

Jul 10 2014
GS GUNSMITH Does not deliver on time, does not communicate, and exhibits more arogance than abilities & skills Ramsey Minnesota
Author: Victoria , Minnesota Guns & Ranges: GS GUNSMITH Ramsey, Minnesota

Jul 10 2014
Orogold Cosmetics Knightsbridge London Big time touting and rip-off Paris? France Author: London, Other Unusual Rip-Off: orogold cosmetics London, Select State/Province

Jul 10 2014
License Plate Toll, E-470 Toll, express toll, E-470 public highway authority License Plate Toll says I owe since 2009. In that time, I have moved twice, registered and 2nd and 3rd vehicle,and renewed my Drivers License Denver Colorado Author: Englewood, Colorado Better Business Bureau: License Plate Toll Denver, Colorado

Jul 09 2014
Global Vitamax Vitamax, Vitamax Garcinia Cambogia, VitamaxGarcinia, JRM Marketing Solutions, Globaltek Distribution Services Extorted $89.95 for undisclosed reoccurring purchase following free sample. No indication this was a subscription when sample was ordered or that there was a 14day time limit to cancel. Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Weightloss Programs: Global Vitamax Internet

Silvia Fassardi Septimo Jewelry STOP WASTING YOUR TIME miami Nationwide
Author: southwest, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Silvia Fassardi Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Frostbite-Krystal Koffin Frostbite Montreal,Frostbite band Montreal,Krystal Terepoki/Kevin Terepoki poser black metal band,non-professional,waste of time and money,boring,un-original,front woman is really a dude or form of transvestite, Montreal Quebec
Author: Montreal, Quebec Strippers & Dancer Services: Frostbite-Krystal Koffin Montreal, Quebec

Jul 09 2014
Better Business Bureau or Buyer Better Beware? BBB .. Nationwide Alert! .. THE FOX GUARDING THE HEN HOUSE. *UPDATE: December 2010 .. The Better Business Bureau current grading system inaccurate, bias, faulty, fraud to consumers, FTC should be investigating. - BBB is a non-profit / Franchise that should be closed down by the Federal Trade Commission for defrauding consumers run by CBBB / Council of Better Business Bureaus containing more than 100 privately owned franchises loosely controlled by the Council of the Better Business Bureau (CBBB). Nationwide Internet Canada *UPDATE: April 2011.. abc 20/20 eposes the BBB, Terror Group Gets 'A' Rating From Better Business Bureau, business owners nationwide say BBB is running a pay for play scheme in which A plus ratings are awarded to those who pay membership fees, and F ratings used to punish those who don't. Nationwide Internet Canada
Author: Tempe, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Better Business Bureau BBB & CBBB Arlington, Select State/Province

Jul 09 2014
David Antoni Bussiere LOUDBUS Stolen compensation, stolen graphics, marketing scam, business con artist Salem, Massachusetts Author: Salem, New Hampshire Advertising Agencies: David Antoni Bussiere Salem, Massachusetts

Jul 08 2014
Goldstash.com They stole my wedding rings!! Arizona Author: Warner Robins, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Goldstash.com Internet

Jul 08 2014
Christian Mingle haven for scammers, a total waste of time and money Internet Author: Wichita, Kansas Dating Services: Christian Mingle Internet