TIME WARNER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: time warner
There may be more reports for "time warner"
For more results perform a general search for "time warner"
Showing 26-50 of 22,474 Found Reports For more specific results for "time warner"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 14 2017
Outdoors Online I ordered two Yeti cups on December 26th, 2016 and after several online chats and emails they have said they will be shipped shortly and they are unable to cancel due to being in the shipping time frame. I am now not receiving any responses to any email and their website is no longer. They stole my money and I still haven't received any Yeti cups. Internet Author: Newcastle , Oklahoma Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Outdoors Online Internet

Mar 14 2017
Sport Clips Haircuts Free Haircut Offers, generate one-time sales at high prices Georgetown, Texas Nationwide
4th Grader? Author: Graniteville, South Carolina Hair Salons: Sport Clips Haircuts Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
Joe whatley Whatley roofing Joe called me to a house and walked the job with me. He asked for box gutter specifically, so i gave him a sample. He approved it with the homeowner then we installed. When it came time to pay he just didnt answer his phone. Plano Texas Author: Mesquite, Texas Small Business Services: Joe whatley Plano, Texas

Mar 14 2017
yuguang liu Bonjour,j'ai passé une commande sur un site via facebook,et je n'ai pas reçu la commande escompté,cela fait déja quelques temps que je me débat avec la société qui à débité mon compte mais sans résultats.Cordialement. Shangai Choisir un État / ProvinceYuguang liu Hello, I placed an order on a site via facebook, and I did not receive the order expected, it is already some time that I struggled with the company that debited my account but without results.Cordialement.
Author: DRANCY, Alabama Drug Stores: yuguang liu Shangai, Choisir un État / Province

Mar 13 2017
Vida Vacations Vidanta, Grupo Mayan Misrepresentation of Timeshare Contract Benefits Playa del Carmen Quintana Roo Author: Gravenhurst, Ontario Time-share developers: Vida Vacations Playa del Carmen,

Mar 13 2017
Blue Housing Group Bluepropertiesinc.com Any reason why you don't want the HR Coordinator position? We're really interested. It's a full-time job offering $24.15/hour with 401(k), med/dental, paid vacation, etc... All I need from you is the HR certification, which you'll receive within 15-minutes. Get Your HR Certification For Employment HERE You can also go to - bluepropertiesinc.com/hrc.html Get certified. My boss and I will call you afterwards to move forward. Thanks again. Doesn't say Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Employment Services: Blue Housing Group Internet

Mar 13 2017
The Doc Sites Buyer Beware ! Cost Me Time and Money Sherman Oaks California Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Marketing Companies: The Doc Sites Sherman Oaks, California

Amy Lynn, Amy Radford She is a all time SCAM artist! Indiana Internet
Author: Anonymous, Colorado Attorney Generals: Amy Lynn Internet

Mar 12 2017
Healthy right now. Net SCAM Andria It said this is a FREE SAMPLE!!! DON'T CLICK OR SUBSCRIBE! THEY took 69.95 off my credit card in February 2017 , and now March 2017. No product. Called and woman said she couldn't find my info. Told me five different names, I've never heard of. Kept apologizing but no Action to fix this. And said anyone can use this email link and phone number.... Something smells Fishy . Never trust this site By ordering this product, you agree to be enrolled in CBD Oil. Try it out for 14 days at no charge. After the trial expires, you agree that your card will be charged 69.95 USD for continued access to all of the tools, support and training CBD Oil provides. Your monthly membership will recur at 69.95 USD every month from the time your trial expires until you cancel. You must call 844-667-6614 to cancel your monthly membership. Nationwide
Author: St Louis, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: Healthy right now. Net SCAM Nationwide

Mar 11 2017
Cash Advance, Inc. & Richard White States Attorney of Los Angeles, CA Received an email and it stated the following:We have sent you this warning notification about legal proceedings of March 8, 2014 but you failed to respond on time now it’s high time if you failed to respond in next 72 HOURS we will register this case in ARREST SCAM!!! Internet Author: Hagerstown, Maryland Loans: Cash Advance, Inc. & Richard White States Attorney of Los Angeles, CA Internet

Mar 10 2017
Diamond resorts international Purchased a time share for almost 30000 US dollars and I can't even use it because they can't change the date of my reservation and they don't have anything available so they want to send me to a hotel Las Vegas Nevada Author: Kennewick , Washington Sales People: Diamond resorts international Las Vegas , Nevada

Mar 10 2017
This company calls me daily from different phone numbers. they leave the same message each time. I have tried calling back each of the numbers and each time it is the same person who answers, says CCR and associates, hold then places the call on hold and never returns to the call... not sure Nationwide Author: ALLENSTOWN, New Hampshire Miscellaneous Companies: CCR associates Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Aceonline Someone name Logan Brownsent a treating email to my spam about getting arrested and having a garnishment from my job.that I need to pay up as soon as possible to avoid jail time .I have a loan with ace check cashing in Memphis that I'm paying for why is h Sent threats to my email Online based Internet Author: Memphis , Tennessee Cash Services: Aceonline Internet

Mar 09 2017
Time Warner I created this account for the sole purpose to relate my tale of woe with Time Warner, or Spectrum as they bill themselves now. I was called by a sales rep that offered me 100 upload and 100 download internet speeds for 44.99 a month. They started to set me up with installation on Saturday but I asked for Monday instead. They agreed and I wrote down the date and time. The day and time come and go and no service guy, I call and they assure me someone will be by soon. I wait, still no one. I call back and they tell me that actually the appointment is for Sat. I ask for something else and they offer Thursday and I accept. On Thursday no one comes by. I call and learn two things. First, that I am still scheduled for Sat. and second that the 100 up an down speeds do not even exist in my area. 60 down and 10 up is what I am signed up for. Despite being promised repeatedly that I was getting 100 down AND up, they could not even upgrade me to their fastest local service of 100 down and 10 up for the quoted price. The 100 for both surprised me and it is why I asked the sales guy to confirm that, twice. On Thursday they even connected me to their care and solutions department, or something like that, to see if something could be done about the false promise I received but when I was connected to them they said that their department doesn't do anything like that and that I was transferred by mistake. I am out a bunch of time and had to listen to at least 6 different reps all tell me different conflicting stories. Please, save yourself some time and hurt and just don't ever use this company if there is any possible way you can avoid it. Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Time Warner Internet

Mar 09 2017
Giftedlilones I ordered my ninja turtle boots nov 29th 2016...january 2nd 2017 i recieve an email that my order is being shipped first class to usps every time i track the number at usps it states that they are still waiting to recieve an item...ive emailed at least four times i always get an auto reply i contacted them through the website they have not responded it is march of 2017 and i never recieved my order and i want my d*** money back Internet They have returned my messege through.facebook and have apologized Author: Chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Giftedlilones Internet

Mar 09 2017
Business Funding Partners REVIEW: Business Funding Partners dedicated to total customer satisfaction & providing accurate business credit building services not found with other companies in industry. Business Funding Partners' put business owner first. Business Funding Partners goal to perform without fail EVERY TIME. *UPDATE: Business Funding Partners pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Business Funding Partners recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Business Funding Partners con Artists Author: Placentia, California Credit Services: Business Funding Partners TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Centered on expertise & creativity of employees, Business Funding Partners' model is more than just a formula, it’s a philosophy that each business has unique needs which require a unique approach. Utilizing new structure, combined with creative funding options, Business Funding Partners successfully helped nearly 7,000 businesses reach full potential. Internet

Mar 09 2017
Author: Walnut CA, California Credit Services: Business Funding Partners SANTA Ana , California

Mar 09 2017
Mirabella Motors RECOMMENDED TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Mirabella Motors is dedicated to providing every client with a positive experience while making every effort to exceed all expectations. Maribella Motors entire team of professionals are 100% dedicated to providing each and every client with a level of satisfaction necessary for developing a life time business relationship. *UPDATE: Mirabella Motors pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Mirabella Motors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
FL Law: Tag/Title/Registration Author: ST PETERSBURG, Florida Auto Dealers: Mirabella Motors RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Mirabella Motors, founded on trust, integrity, and respect. Mirabella Motors is proud to offer special values in their sales and business practices. Mirabella Motors, best prices, quality vehicles and trust. Tampa Bay area. Mirabella Motors specializes in high end and luxury vehicles. tampa, Florida

Mar 08 2017
Ngoan Nguyen Wasted our time repeatedly and refused to pay for service calls Fountain Valley California Author: fountain valley, California Cleaning Services: Ngoan Nguyen Fountain Valley, California

Mar 08 2017
Nissian 112 Long Island - Is abisive and will miss treat you every time There sales staff is abusive and will play games. And when they are caught continue to make it worseI made an official compliant with both the dealership and corporate. I needed and wanted nothing but to let them know what was being done. They did not After documents were in writing they stood behind nothing Long Island NY Nissian 112 in Patchogue New York Author: Nesconset, New York Auto Dealers: Nissian 112 Long Island - Is abisive and will miss treat you every time Nationwide

Mar 08 2017
Travelers Exchange Club Said they were gonna rent out my time but its all a scam all they want is your money and never rent out anything dont give them your CC info or they will take all of your money out of you account. Lake Mary Florida
Author: Denver, Colorado Travel Services: Travelers Exchange Club Lake Mary, Florida

Mar 08 2017
Cricket Wireless Refer a Friend I refer to family members and they refer me and now its time to pay the refer fee's and they telling me they can't do something about aug 2014. they purchased phone one in 2016 and the other 2017 they are not holding up to their policy and trying to say I its a cricket wireless company have been with them for sometime. Atlanta Ga Author: galveston, Texas Consumer Services: Cricket Wireless Refer a Friend Nationwide

Mar 08 2017
Supreme Fit Garcinia/Supreme Health Green Coffee These products are advertised as weight loss supplements. They don't do anything regarding weight loss. All false. These are scams and I suggest that no one else waste their time and money. I certainly don't want any more of the products, but I do want my money returned. Nationwide Author: Daniel Island , South Carolina Drug Manufacturers: Supreme Fit Garcinia/Supreme Health Green Coffee Nationwide

Mar 07 2017
Kingdom Connected Investments, LLC we started to rent to own in july 15 , 2015 and then we buy the house in april 8 2016 we paid down 10,000 and we been making our house paymet on time and kingdom have not made our house payment and its not in our name to and it foreclose 0n march 22 is the courth date and they selliny our haome on april 19 of this year we have alll of our paper work on the house Greenville South Carolina Author: Bessemer City, North Carolina Real Estate Services: Kingdom Connected Investments, LLC Greenville, South Carolina