TIME WARNER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: time warner
There may be more specific results for "time warner"
For more specific results for "time warner"
Showing 26-50 of 22,757 Found Reports For more specific results for "time warner"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 20 2017
Fasttrack Promotions They do not send you to the place that the voucher is for. If you have a voucher for Hawaii, they offer you a trip to Mexico or a discount to other resorts. going to watch a Welk Resort presentation is a waste of time and gas. It is all a lie. Carlsbad CA Author: Crestline, California Resorts: Fasttrack Promotions internet

Jun 20 2017
Grubhub The whole point of their food delivery service is to make things more convenient for the customer. Attempted to order a sandwich on the phone app. Even though I had entered in all my address data and driving instructions before, I had to re-enter. The det Grubhub has poor customer service and will waste your time and money Nationwide Author: Portland, Oregon Restaurant Delivery Services: Grubhub Nationwide

Jun 19 2017
Los Mariachis Mexican Restaurant, Ulmerton Road, Largo, FLorida Crooks stealing money and cheat you big time, Fraud ! clearwater Bach FLORIDA (FL)
Author: Clearwater Beach, Florida Restaurants: Los Mariachis Largo,

Jun 19 2017
National home advocacy center Santa Ana California I received a flyer in the mail saying they could help me to reduce my monthly Morgane payments they charged me 3000 dollars and have been working my case for 8 months and in that time I have had 7 specialist. Santa Ana California Nationwide Author: Macomb, Michigan Telemarketers: National home advocacy center Santa Ana California Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
tracfone Tracfone is robbing me, too. Miami Florida Waste of time. Author: Phoenix, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: tracfone Miami, Florida

Jun 18 2017
New Way Moving Services Worst company using deceive trick to get deposit and withhold deposit for long time Miami, Florida Internet
Author: Joplin, Missouri Moving Companies: New Way Moving Services Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Tick Box Have been told several times since 4/21/2017 that my return of $65.00 is bering processed. Was told one time hat their processor was down and they wouldsend me a check. Waited two weeksand called. Finally got , who I was told, was aa supervisor. He checked my account out and told me that I didhave a refundof$65.00 comin to me and the he would expedite and get a check out to me immediately. this ws on 5-3-17. Iby Damon Atlanta Georgia. Author: Castle Rock, Colorado TVs & VCRs: Tick Box Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
OGI*ENHANCESKINCREAM They stole my money.. they told me if i didn't tell my bank fraud..they would return my money...it was too late I cancelled in time but they still didnt Nationwide Author: West Hills, California US Postal Service: OGI*ENHANCESKINCREAM Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Premium Infotech FZLL ---Fujairah technician: Sam Martin is who I talk with. his ext. # is324. I wasn't given an web address or physical address. the last word I put outside of the comp. name I think is where they are located. they said they were w/ facebook. i belived them but ended up charging me $493.00 later i heard they weren't with facebook but i'm having a hard time getting a letter from facebook saying fraud. my credit card comp. wants me to fax from facebook just somecryone other than me saying it was fraud. i'm having a hard time reaching them or hearing back. my credit card is going to make me start paying it. i need something ASAP from someone so i can fax them proof. that comp. didn't help me at all. they have called 18 times maybe more in 21/2 weeks saying they want to ck. my computer i hang up on them. maybe Fujairah on my credit card bill it seems their from Fujairah Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Computer Help Desk: Premium Infotech FZLL ---Fujairah Internet

Jun 16 2017
Chevron And Texaco Universal Card Took me less time to get another card than try to pay for this one Norcross nationwide Author: Wasilla, Alaska Gas Stations: Chevron And Texaco Universal Card Norcross, Georgia

Jun 15 2017
Monarch Grand Vacation Pacific Monarch Resorts, Inc. Monarch Grand Vacation-Totaly rip-off the timeshare owner member Laguna Hills, , California Monarch Grand Vacation Time Shares Author: El Cerrito, California Civil Rights Violators: Monarch Grand Vacation Laguna Hills,, California

Jun 15 2017
WEBGUARD 123 and WIZARD TECH SOLUTIONS  webguard123.coM and WIZARD TECH SOLUTIONSwizardtechsolutions.com. Both companies Paid for life time support and get very little to no support Boynton Beach Florida Author: Katy, Texas Computer Help Desk: WEBGUARD 123 and WIZARD TECH SOLUTIONS Boynton Beach, Florida

Jun 15 2017
Westside Rentals fake, dishonest, untrustworthy, prejudice, racist, bigot, disgusting, horrible, waste of time, useless, ripoff Santa Monica California Author: Los Angeles, California Property Management: Westside Rentals Santa Monica, California

Jun 15 2017
time 2 get away network trendi travel, ultimate vegas vacation I paid $300 for this trip, tried to get the itenerary from them from 9am to 7pm sending email requests, they sent it by email after 9pm booking the hotel through bid.com and never actually paying for it. called the hotel in the morning and the booking was cancelled. LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: san bernardino, California Hotel: time 2 get away network LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Jun 14 2017
Personal credit services Personal loan & credit. Com They told me i was approved for a personal loan and i needed to send them a processing fee of $150 to their address and if i was able to meet the 7 day time fram i would be hearing back with the loan agrrement and it will be processed. Holbrook NY or, internet
Author: McGaheysville, Virginia Loans: Personal credit services Internet

Jun 14 2017
My government grants .com I had two calls in one day within ten minutes of each other I could not make out the name of either people their accent was so thick. Now I don't know if they do this on purposes so you can't understand them I had on guy talk to my husband and they told him to get the free money we had to get a 500 green dot card call them back. They would take out that money and they would put the 9000.00 on it. The second time I asked the person if the check was going to be from the US Treasury Department . I was told they had complaints that some people could not cash them. Funny before all the direct deposits from filing taxes that is where the checks came from. I than asked for the web address and they acted like they could not understand what I was saying. I saw all the links for them and than they hung up on me Nationwide Author: Salinas, California State Government: My government grants .com Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Philip Kampf Mordred the Magician Phil Kampf has a hard time paying his debts. Channelview Texas Author: Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Philip Kampf Channelview, Texas

Jun 14 2017
credit one credit card double charged for fees, could not find my payments that were made on time, had collection agents from India call me 6 times a day city of industry california Nationwide Author: austin, Texas Credit Services: credit one credit card Nationwide

Jun 14 2017
Ageless Beauty Recieved sample and then tried to cancel order and they keep sending product. Phone number given to call is always busy no matter what time of day or nigth I call. I called the return only number and that is never answered. I can not cancell because there is no answer to call always busy but they keep charging me and sending product. Houston Texas Author: PALATINE, Illinois Skin Care: Ageless Beauty Internet

Jun 14 2017
ExecRank A pure scam - they take your money and then waste your time. Complete FRAUD. Northern Califomia Internet Author: La Jolla, California Employment Services: execrank Internet

Jun 14 2017
Miroslav Kharchuk Scammer, Time waster, Fake and Dishonest Kiev Ukraine Author: Other Investment Brokers: Miroslav Kharchuk Other

Peter Fitzpatrick Worst Modeling Scam in a long time! New York Internet
Author: new york, New York Modeling & Talent Agencies: Peter Fitzpatrick Internet

Jun 13 2017
Adirondack Save-a-Stray Adopted a pup for $300, 48hours after arriving to NY from GA. Puppy was over 90 days old and had not been administered rabies vaccine until after crossing state lines. Health certificate states first shots were given in GA a week prior to his adoption in NY. Paper trail does not note any quarantine time. The pup was diagnosed parvo+ 3 days after adoption. Adoption fee and emergency vet bill was not reimbursed to the family. Corinth New York Refusing help Author: Waterford, New York Animal Services: Adirondack Save-a-Stray New York

Jun 13 2017
Big time bats Hampster Industries Il ,Mark Marshall , extension 101 we will have the bat to you in 4 to six weeks Mundelein Illinois Author: hitchcock, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: Big time bats Mundelein, Illinois

Jun 13 2017
gotruewireless I have phone service through this company. i lost my phone and called to get another one. i was told i could get a new phone and because i had so much trouble getting any one to answer the phone for days at a time, I was told i could get a new phone for half price. i paid $37.15 for a new phone. They sent me an old scratched up phone. When I called them they said they only have old phones. oklahoma Author: Bartlesville, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: gotruewireless Internet