Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: time warner cable
There may be more reports for "time warner cable"
For more results perform a general search for "time warner cable"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 20 2017
Our Time/Senior People Meet Dating Site Nigerian Scammers Internet
Author: Orlando, Florida Internet Fraud: Our Time/Senior People Meet Dating Site Internet

Feb 20 2017
Amora Coffee did not list unit price. Send coffee right after free sample not enough time to experience taste and agree or disagree to future shipments. Montgomery, Alabama Author: Uvalde, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Amora Coffee Nationwide

Feb 19 2017
Mary A Pogue Purchased gold coins from Goldline Inc from 2009 thru 2013 in the amount of $250,000.00 and was overcharged by at least 35% The value of these coins at the time of purchase was only $137,000.00 .Mary was also over 90 years old at the time of these transactions hibbing Minnesota Author: Hibbing, Minnesota Sales People: Mary A Pogue hibbing, Minnesota

Feb 19 2017
DartCottagebnb.co.uk Wang hang Took my money posed as a company out of the U.K. , this is the first time I see china involved in my purchase, it is under the company name dart cottage.bnb.co.uk, why is America allow this scam company to even be on our internet? China Internet
Author: Jeanerette , Louisiana Questionable Activities: DartCottagebnb.co.uk Internet

Feb 18 2017
Bloomberg enterprises Columbus international escrow Promise to buy our time share if we join vacation service Atlanta Georgia Author: Idaho Falls, Idaho Travel Services: Bloomberg enterprises Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 17 2017
Pacific Restaurant Brokers-Jerry Diza Recruits individuals for sales associate. Promises commission on the sale of the business lead acquired. Jerry has been avoiding calls in regards to a commission owed . He change company password as to avoid any business related to my lead. He Recruits and does not pay hourly rate for time spent getting leads. He refused to write up a contract to pay commission. Tustin California xx Author: Tustin, California Unusual Rip-Off: Pacific Restaurant Brokers-Jerry Diza Tustin, California

Feb 17 2017
Lee Davis Construction bigthundermotors@gmail.com(407) 462-3955 Fake - Not real company, partner, investor... Wasted months of time, hours & hours on phone.. Beware! Nationwide Author: Alabama Auto & Truck Rental: Lee Davis Construction Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Frontier Communications Incompetent Customer Service Norwalk, Connecticut Nationwide Author: Keller, Texas Cable TV: Frontier Communications Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
spectrum cable services Lies Lies Lies Nationwide Author: ormond beach, Florida Cable TV: spectrum cable services Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO Contacts at company:Kyle, Matt, Brian, Steven Read from script....would not let me talk. My son responded to officially looking notice and they sold him policy. 2 hours later we were trying to cancel. They kept transfering us from one person to the next and offering to listen to us but then saying you need coverage on your 2005 blah blah blah.... My college student was ripped off of not only 400 initial dollars but will have to close all accounts and start over so that they will not take the monthly amount for the amount owed. How can they be allowed to send such official documents declaring timeis out and being liable for cost of repairs blach blah. I can only imagine what they do each time someone forks over their credit care information to them. O Fallon Missouri Author: Universal City , Texas Auto Warranty: EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO O Fallon, Missouri

Feb 16 2017
Morgan and Morgan Law Firm For the People Said they would fight my case,Discrimination ,while working at the Healing Place,I have been there for about 14-months,they said they wasn't hiring No full time worker,they hired 2 white guys and made them full time,I complained and got fired Nationwide This is not a Bigamist report Author: Louisville,, Kentucky Bigamist: Morgan and Morgan Law Firm Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Magic Tracks AS SEEN ON TV HOT 10. COM I placed an order with Magic Tracks on Saturday October 22, 2016 at 2:42 A.M. I had placed this order hopeing it would arive in time for Christmas, we had waited until Janurary but the product never came. My Grandkids did not receive thier Christmas gifts from Grandma. I had taken the offer for two sets for $19.99 and even purchased two extra cars at $ 10.00 shipping fee was $11.98 my total for the purchase was $42.97 I have been trying to get in touch with this company and have not been able to get thru, they have a recording saying they have a high volume of calls and they will refund the product 100% Guarnteed. How is this if you are unable to speek with anyone, either on-line or by phone. It advertise 100% Guarntee or your money back! Panama City Beach, Florida. 32413 Author: Mescalero, New Mexico Racetracks: Magic Tracks Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Choice Motor Car Auto sales They towed my car back to the dealership under the pretense that they were going to fix it but they did nothing for two months , wasting my time and money on a rental! Plainville Connecticut Author: Norwalk , Connecticut Auto Dealer Repairs: Choice Motor Car Auto sales Plainville , Connecticut

Feb 15 2017
contactus@rightplaceshoppe.com Placed an order for next day delivery. They requested $363.00 in itunes. I put this on my visa. They never delivered and keep hanging up on my calls. Or they say the will check and call me back, but never do. Scammed big time. Garrettsville, Ohio (Internet) Internet Author: comstock park, Michigan Questionable Activities: contactus@rightplaceshoppe.com Internet

Feb 15 2017
Prime Alliance and Amadeus Vacations Rip off, trade you vacation package in lieu of buying your time share Townson,MD Maryland, and Ohio Author: Sacramento, California Travel Services: Prime Alliance and Amadeus Vacations Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
Time Inc Subco, Inc What has happened to America? Internet Author: Peoria, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Time Inc Internet

Feb 15 2017
Knowledge Holdings, Inc. JumpStart Continuous Billing with extremely difficult/time consuming cancellation policies Indianapolis Indiana Author: Lynn Haven, Florida Websites: Knowledge Holdings, Inc. Indianapolis, Indiana

Feb 15 2017
Erotic Monkey My full name, phone number and photos are on an escort site! Ive contacted them multiple time for removal, they do not respond or remove my info. Nation wide. Internet Author: Winewood village, Colorado Strippers & Dancers: Erotic Monkey Internet

Feb 15 2017
bobs outlet clothing bobs outletsfashion warehouse ordered a black north face for christmas for my daughter. size XL jacket wasn't even close to fitting. it is fake. i attempted to call several times, cannot reach anyone. i did one time and the guy was rude and ignorant. i sent the jacket back, and still have not received my refund. that was january 4th brooklyn, ny Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Customer: bobs outlet clothing Internet

Feb 15 2017
Universal Premium Fleet Card Outrageous unexplained charges, Late fees charged when payment is paid on time, Customer service is NOT helpful, wait time to speak to customer service is at least an hour Charlotte, NC North Carolina Author: Kentucky Credit Services: Universal Premium Fleet Card Internet

Feb 14 2017
Allen Marketing Group AMG TLC Vacation Package, Las Vegas Vacation Package Las Vegas Time Share Marketing Company Cedar City Utah Vegas Vacation Scam - Sales Fraud and Misrepresentation Las Vegas, Nevada and Cedar City, Utah Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles, California Travel Services: Allen Marketing Group AMG Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
Nutra life And Pure Health Big Time Scam LAS VEGAS Internet
Author: COLUMBIA, Maryland Alternative Health: Nutra life And Pure Health Internet

Feb 13 2017
DirecTV DirecTV did not fulfill there contract as promise. They lie Nationwide Author: Spring Hill, Florida Cable TV: DirecTV Nationwide

Feb 13 2017
buy exotic fruits i have ordered my fruits last december 30 2016 and they charged my card on Jan9 and todate i have not receive my order. i have emailed them several times with no response at all. This is my first time to encounter such company who conned their customers. Just absolutely unacceptable! Internet Author: Bridgeport, West Virginia Food Vendors: buy exotic fruits Internet

Feb 13 2017
Spencers TV & Appliances RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Spencer's TV & Appliances 100% customer satisfaction, feel confident & secure when doing business with Spencers TV & Appliances*UPDATE: Ripoff Report REVIEW: Spencer's TV & Appliances pledges commitment to complete customer satisfaction. Feel confident & secure when doing business with Spencer's TV & Appliances.
Author: mesa, Arizona Appliances: Spencers TV & Appliances RECOMMENDED | TRUSTED Business - Ripoff Report Verified™. Spencer's TV & Appliances 100% customer satisfaction, feel confident & secure when doing business with Spencers TV & Appliances. They are taking the steps necessary to make sure all customers are satisfied every time they shop at Spencer's. Mesa, Arizona