TIME WARNER CABLE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: time warner cable
There may be more specific results for "time warner cable"
For more specific results for "time warner cable"
Showing 1-25 of 130,387 Found Reports For more specific results for "time warner cable"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
Award notification commission Commissioner of judging..processing division Commissioner of judging. Processing division ..I received a letter stating that I had won 1,325,000.00.. and all I had to do was send them 11.89 in cash, check or money order ..payable to ANC..the check which looks very legitimate is attached to the bottom .When I saw it I just knew that some of the sweeps that I enter from time to time had paid off...and it says it's authorized by Larry Hourd, Executive of Awards...I had actually gotten so exicitec about the check.. Kansas City Kansas city Author: Atlanta, Georgia Banks: Award notification commission Kansas City, Kansas

Oct 16 2017
Straight Talk Nationwide Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Advanceable Technology LLC I had ordered 2 bottles of CBD. I cancelled my order but was charged 2 time in the amount of $69.99 and $79.99. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Pharmacies: Advanceable Technology LLC Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 16 2017
Northside Turnkey Services/Dwayne Mayberry Manager /owner Dwayne Mayberry dba North side Turnkey Services Dishonesty/deceiving/adding on material but cannot produce receipts that he claim to have purchased, breach of contract by not providing the service he agreed too, lied about his crew of people regardings time to start work daily and lied about his crew being at the work site daily until job was finished. houston Texas Author: Katyt, Texas Builders & Contractors: Northside Turnkey Services/Dwayne Mayberry Manager /owner houston, Texas

Oct 15 2017
RLY*DERMARENU aurora brite they first charged me 43.00 when i refused the vitamin c and the eye treatment...i only agreed to the wrinkle cream sample. i called to complain and to cancel, they did not cancel only to charge me again ...this time 98.00. huntington beach California Author: hotchkiss, Colorado Skin Care: RLY*DERMARENU huntington beach, California

Oct 15 2017
Leisure Time Park and trailer Sales Didn’t perform warranty work properly. Refused to work on my trailer after I complained Ontario Author: Brampton, Oregon Campgrounds: Leisure Time Park and trailer Sales ,

Oct 15 2017
staur co. first they compramised my card by not using it at the time of the order, than used it 2 mos. later without my knowledge, then I paid the extra $20 to guarantee I was told it could not be replaced my money could not be returned, they would send me a catalog so I could use my store credit,the cat, came with a letter saying my store credit ended on the 10 did not get the letter til the 14; they kept my money and my ring; my ring would be replaced if it broke, well it broke Burnsville Minnesota Author: Red Oak, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: staur co. Burnsville, Minnesota

Oct 14 2017
Christian Seniors Association They charged my visa credit card, not once but twice. First time in May 2017 for $100.00. Second time in Oct. 2017 charged new credit card for $50.00 twice. I have never heard of or signed up with Christian Seniors Association. This is a scam or hacking of my credit card account. I will be reporting them to police. Washington D. C. Washington, DC Author: Carlsbad, California Credit Card Fraud: Christian Seniors Association Internet

Oct 14 2017
DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE swindler's bussiness!!!!!!!!!! charging 189% interest carlsbad California Just look at how credible and honorable they are Author: San Marcos, California Financial Services: DUVERA FINANCIAL dba EASY PAY FINANCE carlsbad, California

Oct 14 2017
Perk MedSpa Rip Off: On Jun 25, 2017 I signed up for 3 Ultrashape for my abdomen; 15 Velashape (5 for upper arms and 10 for bra area/leggs/abdomen); 1 Free Facial and 1 extra Velashape. At that time they signed me up for an interest free loan for 5 months. Meanwhile I began my treatments beginning 7/17/2017, had 3 treatments and then went on vacation. I had another treatment on 9/1/2017. and then had a medical problem. Called to schedule my other appointments and was told I had to have a Consultion with their new manager. She told me that they no longer had the machines available and wanted to to schedule facials to finalize my treatments.. The Villages Florida Author: Summerfield, Florida Health Spas: Perk MedSpa The Villages, Florida

Oct 13 2017
Nutra Diet Forskolin P.O. Box 52032Phoenix Az. 85072 advertised free sample pay postage $4.87 Nothing said about time to notify to cancel Phoenix, Az. Arizona Author: Clint, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Nutra Diet ,

Oct 13 2017
DeHavilland Dreams Inc Christopher Busch Order was placed,confirmed with order # ,cc was charged, was told would be 2 -3 week delivery.After the time had passed tried to contact by their web site left 3 notices asking for status of the order.Few days later tried calling but the first number was disconnected,tried a second number went to voicemail left 2 messages.  Hudson , WI 54016 Internet Author: Ketchikan, Alaska Hobby Shops: DeHavilland Dreams Inc Christopher Busch ,

Oct 13 2017
Darren Mckeeman tjcrowley KinkBNB Quester Dead Dog Studios Darren Mckeeman from Dead Dog Studios is a thief and a liar. San Francisco California
Waster of time and inaccurate info Author: San Francisco, California Programmers: Darren Mckeeman San Francisco, California

Oct 13 2017
The Resource Scout LLC Called me and said that saw that I had applied for government grant. I was going to be getting 4 thousand and something dollars and asked how would I like to receive it I said by check in the mail and she said that there would be a one time charge of $3.87 to my card and said that I would be receiving it up to 10 days and I still haven't received anything Pleasant Grove Utah Author: Jacksonville, Florida Home Improvements: The Resource Scout LLC Pleasant Grove, Utah

Oct 13 2017
Castle Law Castle Law Firm, Castle Law Group PCAcquired Timeshare Advocacy Inc Falsely claimed to get us out of our time share. We gave a retainer. Nationwide Author: Haltom City, Texas Resorts: Castle Law Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
arcticold norcold phone 888-782-6665 matt. or steve lift time limited warranty. ti has only been 2 yrs. with cooling unit. it has went bad NO cooling. called at lest 15 times at different times of day. left messages and NO return call at all. Had good customer relationship with Matt & Steve.when I had a little trouble with fridge and they help then. They do not answer phone at all now, they must know my number now.I just want there help to get my fridge working again . A teckniction told me that the cooling unit has frosen up now it doesnt work.. new brunswick New Brunswick Author: lakeland, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: arcticold new brunswick, New Brunswick

Oct 13 2017
Thornton Cable Cableboxesand modemssettoconvertor.com Don't do business with this company Thorton, CO Colorado Author: PICAYUNE, Mississippi Cable Companies: Thornton Cable Thorton, CO, Colorado

Oct 13 2017
Alton davis I was notified by my sister that a company had some very time sensitive material that needed my attention. When I got off the phone with her, I noticed I had a voicemail from the same exact company that had just called her. Author: Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Alton davis Nationwide