TIME WARNER CABLE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: time warner cable
There may be more specific results for "time warner cable"
For more specific results for "time warner cable"
Showing 26-50 of 25,619 Found Reports For more specific results for "time warner cable"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
derma/devine face cream derma/devine eye serum Kate 24 I was duped,scammed and didn't know that the free trial was not a sample.Burned my skin and wanted to return it and they said I only had 2 days to return and they wouldn't get it back on time.  don't know Florida Kate 24 Author: Marstons Mills, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: derma/devine face cream don't know, Florida

May 19 2017
Spectrum Bright house Networks I had Bright House Networks for many year until Spectrum took over Bright House that is when I started having problems. I was told that I would have the same service at the same price when I was switch to Spectrum. Simpsonville South Carolina Author: lakeland, Florida Cable TV: Spectrum Simpsonville, South Carolina

May 18 2017
Cogeco Scam, Overcharging, unable to cancel, diabolical customer service burlington Ontario Author: Smithville, Ontario Cable TV: Cogeco burlington, Ontario

May 17 2017
Lee Davis Construction Lee Davis Construction bigthundermotors@gmail.com Fak Contacted us about a business we had for sale, complete waste of time Honolulu Nationwide Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Business Consulting: Lee Davis Construction Nationwide

May 17 2017
Dollar Tee Club Ordered 3 shirts in June 2016, every time I contact them, state they're backlogged & will send ASAP, never got items, they stole my money! They don't repond to my emails anymore. unk Nationwide Author: El Cajon, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Dollar Tee Club Nationwide

May 17 2017
Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tennessee EPB I had not idea I had a balance on the EPB account until it popped up on my Credit Karma report yesterday. I have not gotten any notice of this bill at all and they turn me over to a collection agency that has not contacted me in any way and then they put it on my credit report. this is not right Nashville and Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Graysville, Tennessee Cable TV: Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tn EPB Nashville , Tennessee

May 17 2017
Daryll Triplett aka HAIR911 HAIR911, Triplett, CitySecurity, Officers, KeepitReal, Fraud, RipOFF, Scam, DO NO WORK WITH. Does not pay on time. Ignored me for a werk. Never got back to me about working again. He will use you for what he needs and will ignore you. Will also try to come on to you.. 'Jokingly' and make you uncomfortable, Creeper, Atlanta Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Personal Services: Daryll Triplett HAIR911 Internet

May 16 2017
Answers By Total scam and will rob you of your time and money Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Computer Service & Repair: Answers By Internet

May 16 2017
Century link Breach of contract Illinois Illinois Author: Rocky Mount, North Carolina Cable TV: Century link

TopResume.Com False Advertising. Did not honor guarantee. Internet
Ambiguous At Time of Order Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Advertising / Deceptive: TopResume.Com Internet

May 16 2017
Gerald Overholt or Alpharetta Electric Inc. Gerald M Overholt Inc; Gerald M Overholt & Sons Remodeling Inc; Gerald M Overholt & Sons Inc; Overholt Electric & Security, LLC; Overholt Electric Inc Unethical and dishonest business practices, did not complete paid for work, did not pay subs for completed work, disappeared for periods of time during job, did not refund overpmts, Alpharetta, Acworth, Cumming, Woodstock, Canton Georgia Correction of County inspections Author: Acworth, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Gerald Overholt or Alpharetta Electric Inc. Alpharetta, Georgia

May 15 2017
Spectrum Time Warner In my opinion they are THIEVES Oversell Internet Capacity, refuse to replace defective equipment, and false advertising Austin Nationwide Author: Taylor, Texas Internet Service Providers: Spectrum Nationwide

May 15 2017
Comcast Xfinity Al Tenneson supervisor customer service strategy and operations. Hilda Toscano Executive care manager. Larretta Banks Toilet Bowl Cleaning Lady Liars, Cheats, Frauds, Thieves, Scam artist's, Con Artists, Pure Scum ! Deceptive business practices Oak Brook Illinois Author: Crete, Illinois Cable TV: Comcast Xfinity Oak Brook , Illinois

May 15 2017
Spectrum Took cable payment out of my acct without permission
Author: Prairie village, Kansas Adult Web Site: Spectrum

May 15 2017
state of california california sfbay area rips off citizens with bag tax treats them with no respect Sacramento, California Save a dime every time Author: California Grocery Stores: state of california Sacramento, , California

May 15 2017
Revive Youth This company offers a free trial of their product for $4.95. Then, after 14 days they charge you $97 dollars, and have you enrolled in a monthly subscription. They don't give you any information where you can contact them to cancel. Bank statement doesnot even say revived youth, it says Dermabond.. so you don't really even know how much you are being charged until you take the time to sort through your bank statements. Boxes come unlabeled, no contact information included, and no receipts. St Petersburg Florida Author: Arvada, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: Revive Youth St Petersburg, Florida

Cowan System LLC Lease Purchase it is a Scam burlington New Jersey
Author: Warner Robins, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Cowan System LLC burlington, New Jersey

May 15 2017
Original Mangnetic phone Cable  info@magnetphonecable.com Ordered my cables back in Jan 13, i've emailed and left multiable massages and still haven't gotten a response New York Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Original Mangnetic phone Cable Internet

May 14 2017
Mama Shania Voodoo Priestess She asked me to send her money which I did and I didn't see nothing in the time that she said I was just seeing things change and then she asked me for more money and the same thing nothing for a whole month she kept asking me for money every week telling me it takes time and that I will see things get better the last time she told me she needed $200 and that would be it and when I told her I couldn't give her $200 she just hang up the phone this kept on for a whole month in a month's time I should have seen something but I never saw things get better all she kept saying was everything's going to be okay everything's going to be okay but when I told her I could send her any more money she got mad and just hang up I trusted her when I put my faith in her Internet Good Grief Author: Houston , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Mama Shania Internet

May 13 2017
Optimum One Health Insurance I have been paying this company $177.55 smonthly since 2/25/2015 . I was even charged a $99.95 one time enrollment fee. I am blessed with good health , but recently needed medical care. I found out that there are no Medical providers in Northern California. The site names local Md's , however they DO NOT accept the plan. Florida Author: Cottonwood, California Doctors: Optimum One Health Insurance Internet

May 13 2017
Skin Royale/ Eye Royale Bought what I thought was a one time shipment of the stuff, got another box and to my astonishment, discovered over $187.00 had been deducted from my account. This is strictly a scam to get banking info. If you do fall victim to these people as I did, c Big RIP- OFF Fountain Valley California Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Eye Care: Skin Royale/ Eye Royale Nationwide

May 13 2017
PSI Seminars PSI World Wreaking havoc one mind at a time New Religious Movement Cult Clearlake Oaks, California Nationwide Author: Littleton, Colorado Cult: PSI Seminars Nationwide

May 13 2017
Medvance Institute The told me that I will have my practices on the same time that I went to School. By the time that we finish our classes and start going to the practices they said to all of us that tehy can not gave us another schedule, for the practice. As I cannot went in the morning because I was working to pay my bills, I do not get graduate from the school. They lie to all of us. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Colleges and Universities: Medvance Institute Florida

May 12 2017
Yankee Tech Solutions I was completing work on my computer and this huge sign flashed in front of me stating a critical error has occurred and I could not continue using my computer until I called this number to get the situation resolved. This company stated that someone was trying to hack into my computer and they could fix it for a small fee of $249.99 . Of course I was scared and didn't know what to do and I could not get this flashing message off of my computer. So I gave them the money to fix the problem. Well today I get a Restricted call from the same company using a different name but I wasn't quick enough to get the name they used and they stated their company was going out of business and they had to refund me my money. The only way I could get my money back was to give them my credit card # or bank account #. I told them I was not comfortable doing such a thing and they could send me a check. I even asked to speak with the manager who did not help at all. They stated you could only get a check for $1,000 because it was a business check. They had me on the phone for a long period of time and were insistent upon getting my bank account number or bank card number. I told them I did this once and I was not doing it again. They got really nasty and said keep your money and hung up on them. It sure felt like a scam to me. Internet Author: Montgomery, Pennsylvania Internet Services: Yankee Tech Solutions Internet

May 12 2017
Travel Associates Inc., Braintree Quincy Center, 859 Willard Str., Suite 400, Quincy MA. Charles Benson, I sold my time share. I paid several fees to Mexican Government. It was all scam Quincy Massechussets Author: Thornhill, Ontario Travel Agents: Travel Associates Inc., Braintree Quincy Center, 859 Willard Str., Suite 400, Quincy MA. Nationwide