Your Search | timothy ian parr 12 6 1968

Sep 28 2016
GarciniaX60 Optimum Garcinia I had order the free trial for $4.95 and paid for that. 12 days later the charged my account 79.00. New York New York Author: Ashland, Pennsylvania TV Advertisements: GarciniaX60 New York , New York

Sep 27 2016
lady pharma Nancy Leonge/.... Kishwar FatimaABDOO something LIKE THAT. Not sure if man or lady. But will find out. SCAMMER RIP OFF LIAR THIEF..... Karachi KARACHI Received order took 6 months Author: auroa, Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: lady pharma Karachi, Colorado

Sep 27 2016
Mohawk Auto Sales Sueing me for $12+ dollars after they sold me a lemon while I was 6 months Pregnant!!! Schenectady New York Author: Cohoes, New York Auto Dealers: Mohawk Auto Sales Schenectady, New York

Sep 25 2016
us auto sales i bought a car in march and have been back the dealer 6 times without a resolution vehicle at the dealer for another repair lawrenceville Georgia Author: forest park, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: us auto sales lawrenceville, Georgia

Sep 24 2016
Clash of Kings Game rip-off Internet
Author: Ohio K-12 Language: Clash of Kings Internet

Sep 21 2016
Autotec Paul Bidic, Dawn Dupont I purchased a vehicle from Mr. Bidic on Feb 12, 2016, It has yet to pass inspection because the check engine like was always on. It just needed a new engine costing me over $5500. Mr. Bidic was aware and has yet to contact me regarding this matter. I have had issues with this vehicle since its purchased. They do not stand behingd their vehicles or their customers. Supposedly this business is under Mr. Bidic girlfriend Dawn Dupont, however I have yet to ever spoken to her regarding any of these matters. The Bidic family had a business years back which closed due to defrauded hundred of people their money. This is why Dawn Dupont is listed as the owner. I hope noone else has a bad experience from ths company like I did. Vineland New Jersey Author: Vineland, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Autotec Paul Bidic, Dawn Dupont Vineland, New Jersey

Sep 20 2016
Reliable Office Solutions - Worst Service!!! No payout check! This company is anything but Reliable! They may service Staten Island ok and may even pay the local customers but they can not service Long Island. I wait days for service and should of known after waiting 6 months for an agreed payoff check they promised Reliable Office Solutions worst copier company in NY, owed my firm money for 7 months Staten Island New York Author: Bayshore , New York Business Consulting: Reliable Office Solutions - Worst Service!!! No payout check! Staten Island, New York

Sep 19 2016
1968 They treat their employees the same way they treat the collections Arlington Heights Illinois Author: rolling meadows, Illinois Collection Agencies: Brown and Joseph LTD Nationwide

Sep 19 2016
Zurvita Zeal Cancelled auto ship after 12 months and 2 months later started charging me again! Houston Texas Author: Bloomington, Indiana Supplemental Health Programs: Zurvita Houston, Texas

Sep 19 2016
ClearView You will be working from home until our office opens in about 6 months Newton MA Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio On-Line Business: ClearView Internet

Sep 19 2016
BARBARA BANGO Barbara Y Bango EVICTED 6/24/2015 JUDGMENT amount $ 5450. Lied on new rental application that she is moving from Indiana. Paid rent only 3 months and stopped paying. Now, only one year later, she owes me over 4600$ in back rent. Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Civil Rights Violators: BARBARA BANGO Nationwide

Sep 18 2016
365 best choice movers ! The best 365 movers Waited all day for them told they me they would be there between 12 and 3, they called at 205 and said they were on there way ! 330 I called no answer, they assured me they would be here because I said I need to be out! 6 no show no call Costa Mesa California Author: Yorba Linda , California Liars: 365 best choice movers ! Costa Mesa , California

Sep 18 2016
legitpainmeds.com legitpainmeds.com/ I as an stupid sent money to costa rica to some one named JESSIKA ANDREA CENTENO VILLALOBOS and I was supposed to received some medication, for a time of 6 weeks I was told I will get my medicine, and till this moment some one name Michael is just giving me excuses. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM, THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY... San Jose Costa Rica. Internet Author: GREENSBURG, Pennsylvania Alternative Health: legitpainmeds.com Internet

Sep 18 2016
Portfolio Recovery Collection Agency, they were told this was an ID theft. There are 6 accounts, open same day in 2010, man was tried and went to jail for theft. He was caught after 2 years, all were motified by email and us mail. Portfolio Recovery keep reporting it on her credit . We will file with all Government agencies including US Attorney. These people should be in jail the way they do many people.This was a GE Money account at Home Depot for $2410.I will post up dates on this as we are going after these crooks. Nationwide Author: Lakeland, Florida Collection Agencies: Portfolio Recovery Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Claire Merrison. Claire-Alice- in- wonderland Claimed parcel undelivered but proof from parcel force that delivered cost to me items £30 postage £12:99 eBay Wales Wales united kingdom
Author: Spalding, Other Auctions: Claire Merrison Internet

Sep 17 2016
Moneyback/Mexico Diamonds International Diamonds international and moneyback.mx both said we would get tax credit for purchasing jewelry there, said would come in 6 weeks, has been 3 months and still have not received a thing, no one will return call or emails!!! cancun Mexico Author: noblesville, Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: Moneyback/Mexico Nationwide

Sep 17 2016
Shaadi.com www.people-group.com It is one of the worst organization I was working from last 6 months. Work environment is very bad they play with the employee carriers.  New Delhi Mumbai Author: Delhi-Noida, Wedding Services: Shaadi.com New Delhi,

Sep 14 2016
Iceburg cups Ordered 2 cups, got charged, never received cups from 6 Apr 16 Internet Author: Bumpass, Virginia Consumer Services: Iceburg cups Internet

Sep 14 2016
John San-Doh Lok or John Lok (((REDACTED))) West 12 Ave, Vancouver, BC, WARNING, FRAUD, VIOLATIONS OF CITY LAW vancouver British Columbia Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Lodging: John San-Doh Lok vancouver, British Columbia

Sep 13 2016
Get Response GetResponse canceled my account 6 months before the lease ends Internet
Author: La Paz, California Small Business Services: Get Response Internet

Sep 12 2016
All American Outdoor Construction Dino Milutinovic, Mario Vila Scam artist!!! Took $8K upfront for materials 6 months ago and never did the job!! Frisco Texas Join us! Author: Azle, Texas Home Improvements: All American Outdoor Construction Frisco, Texas

Sep 12 2016
Logo Design Cafe Logo Cafe, Design Cafe REFUSED TO HONOR THEIR 6-7 DAYS REFUND POLICY AFTER CANCELLATION! THEY ARE HOLDING MY $1075.00 HOSTAGE!!! Sunnyvale California Author: Winston Salem , North Carolina Websites: Logo Design Cafe Sunnyvale, California

Sep 09 2016
Samsung Samsung 6 edge phone San Diego Nationwide Author: san diego, California Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Nationwide

Sep 06 2016
Travelocity Incentives Travelocity $100 Gift Card - Valid Card - UNSUCCESSFUL IN USING IT OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS UNKNOWN Internet Author: San Diego, California Hotel: Travelocity Incentives Internet