Your Search | timothy ian parr 12 6 1968

Jul 01 2016
Dfin Solutions, Alx, Lisa, Coby, Brian Dfin posed as as a company that found investors to loan money. Wire money to a Citizens Bank in a specified account. Total of $3050.00, $350.00 for an attorney fee, $2700.00 for the closing cost. Still asked for 6 months advance payments to complet the loan. Great Vallry Malvin Pennsylvania You were scammed - contact the police Author: Laurel, Indiana Loan Brokers: Dfin Solutions Great Vallry Malvin, Pennsylvania

Jun 30 2016
travel centers of america erie pa TIMOTHY VEHEC truck service asst gen manager Allen lintz gen manager totally screwed my air conditioning system up replacing a compressor that i had just had put on at ta wv 3 months prior the shaft was bent erie Pennsylvania Author: Morehead, Kentucky Truck Dealer Repair: travel centers of america erie pa erie , Pennsylvania

Jun 30 2016
Consline I brought a oder off them for inmate calling on 6/29/16 and when it didn't work I contacted consline and asked for a refund they cancel my account after paying for it and didn't get to use it. Mexico or usa Internet
Author: Richlands , Virginia Correctional Facilities: Consline Internet

Jun 30 2016
Direct Gardening.com Four rose bushes were dead appearing upon arrival; I planted them anyway and 6 weeks later, their has been no life showing. Black limbs and no leaves. Upon being advised, company said I had to send the original packing paper and label, although I had given my order number, date, price paid and credit card purchase information. Bloomington Illinois Author: Eustis, Florida Landscaping: Direct Gardening.com Bloomington, Illinois

Jun 29 2016
Direct Tv and Exede internet I contact Direct tv my television provider to set up internet through Exede the company they use in my area. I asked 3 different times how much Gid I am going to get each month and was told 25-30 depending on the time of day. I repeated it then several more times as well as the price they told me I would pay. That was $69. Per month. I had it set up for 2 weeks away and they called me back and said they were in the area and could they do it tomorrow. I said yes. This was all done worh an agent of Direct tv. After it was installed I received a bill 3 days later for $92. and when I called Exede to find out why it was so much they said that is my bill too bad. Also I said I guess that's ok I will pay it since I am receiving 30 gigs she laughed and said your only getting 12! I have contacted both companies their supervisors and have been on the phone for days to no avail. I called to have it cancelled last night and they never shut it off and I was told I have a $400. Cancellation fee and have to go up on my roof and return the equipment. I am 72 yrs old! Please help me! Victorville California Internet Author: Phelan, California Internet: Direct Tv and Exede internet Internet

Jun 28 2016
Democracy Resource MI-Legalize Signature Campaign Rips workers off!! $12/hr is a SCAM! NEVER PAYS WORKERS! Metro Detroit Michigan Author: Ferndale, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Democracy Resource Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Best choice 12 hour nasal spray pump Nasal spray pump is horrible burns for hours Texas Nationwide Author: Hattiesburg, Mississippi Adult Care Facilities: Best choice Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Dr. Robin Silverman at Silverman Spine & injury Center WARNING... this so called Doctor Robin Silverman just last week tryed to overcharging my insurance for over $300 per visit!!. in a total 38 visits through the Claims. She doesn't understand what is moral, honest and professional Doctor ethics is. Robin Silverman is not a honest doctor. 90% of my visit with this Dr what's abt 4-6 min face to face that's ALL. It's a total fraudulent seeking too much reimbursement from the entire claims. She doesnt deserve a single star. Just a Zero. Santa fe New Mexico HUH? Author: Santa Fe, New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: Dr. Robin Silverman at Silverman Spine & injury Center Santa fe, New Mexico

Jun 27 2016
Taylor Paige Foundation Taylor Paige Foundation is scamming people for money Mountingrove Missouri
4th FINAL CEASE & DESIST Author: Loveland , Colorado Abusive Children: Taylor Paige Foundation Internet

Jun 27 2016
Direct Gardening Order Dwarf Jumbo Burning Bush (2). Received 6 stems with brown broom-like tops. Bloomington, IL Illinois
Author: Downey, California Landscaping: Direct Gardening Bloomington, IL, Illinois

Jun 25 2016
Ian Quincannon IAN QUINCANNON IS A VERY NASTY AND ABUSIVE DEADBEAT CUSTOMER WHO SHOULD BE AVOIDED AT ALL COSTS Holmdel New Jersey Author: Boca Raton, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Ian Quincannon Holmdel, New Jersey

Jun 25 2016
All County Preferred All County Preferred Property Management Turned over to collections a bill never presented to me over a 6 month period of time concerning dispute over rent due and repair to a 9yr, old occupancy. Rockledge Florida Author: Titusville, Florida Property Management: All County Preferred Rockledge, Florida

Jun 23 2016
Motel 6 gilroy ca Misleading Motel Gilroy California
Author: Non ya business , California Hotel: Motel 6 gilroy ca Gilroy, California

14, Report #819499

Jun 22 2016
Patricia Deegan Patti Deegan, Tim Deegan, Timothy Deegan,(((REDACTED))) Caught ON VIDEO sneaking into my rented bedroom SEVERAL TIMES, and RIFLING THROUGH ALL MY BELONGINGS ! Oak Park, California Here is THE Video Author: Tarzana, California Landlords: Patricia Deegan

Jun 21 2016
Better Built Lumber & Supply June 6, 2016 Company gave me an estimate of $659.00 to replace garage door. Came to my home looked at garage took a $100.00 deposit and said he (Rob) would be back Friday June 10th to replace door.  Country Club Hills Illinois Author: olympia fields, Illinois Garage Door Companies: Better Built Lumber & Supply Country Club Hills, Illinois

Jun 21 2016
Just Energy billing thru Nicor Gas Final billing of 6/13/16 - they all of the sudden hit me with $356.10 bill for additional products & services Illinois Author: Wood Dale, Illinois Utility Companies: Just Energy Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
advantage motors Fake car dealer. They are scammers and do not exsist! The site was made 6/2/16 Odessa Texas
Author: Anaheim, California Auto Dealers: advantage motors Odessa, Texas

Jun 21 2016
Huskhawk Group, LLC Called to say that I owed money from 6 years ago for a $400 loan that I dont recall Internet They Tried to get me too! Author: duluth, Minnesota Loans: Huskhawk Group, LLC Internet

Jun 19 2016
kool Chevrolet inc kool Chevrolet,Timothy Lawrence ,kool toyota NEVER RELEASED PAPER WORK FOR REGISTRATION Grand Rapids Michigan Author: oakland , California Auto Dealers: kool Chevrolet inc Grand Rapids, Michigan

Jun 18 2016
Lavdas Limousine of Warren Michigan Did not honor guaranteed vehicle. I ordered 6-8 not and SUV warren Michigan Author: Southfield, Michigan Taxi & Limousine Services: Lavdas Limousine of Warren Michigan warren, Michigan

21, Report #1311902

Jun 17 2016
Lightning Auto Sales We sell DISPOSABLE cars cause they dies after 6 - 8 Weeks Soringfiekd Illinois Your mom is incompetent?? Author: Springfield, Illinois Auto Dealers: Lightning Auto Sales Soringfiekd, Illinois

Jun 16 2016
Alan Patrick James Today he lost his Licence in Sarasota (6-17-2014) Next the State of Florida Nacomis Florida
Author: Sarasota, Florida Home Improvements: Alan James Nacomis, Florida

Jun 16 2016
LVNV given Emmett Goodman Jr # Stacey L. Butler, Burrows & Associates Khohnood Law Firm Berry & Associates Clark & Washington Chris Carouthers LLC I got all these in mail today 6/16/16 The representative sid they were working for LVNV company and Resurgent ask for the last four # of my social security the address were I receive mail. Give me a name of Emmett Goodman and telephone #478 7455415. I did not receive a letter from this atty, but the six others listed. local conyers,college park,Atlanta offices nationwide Author: Ellenwood, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: LVNV given Emmett Goodman Jr #

Jun 16 2016
Coastaletech.com LockPick I am a dealer for them & have one in my personal vehicle. I've been using it for 6 months now with no problems until recently.  Author: Alvin, Texas Auto Audio Electronics: Coastaletech.com

Jun 15 2016
Norada Real Estate Investments TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Norada Real Estate Investments is dedicated to customer satisfaction and receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program.  A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.  Norada Real Estate Investments has made a serious commitment to their clients, brand, and nationwide partners over the last 12+ years and will continue to do so.
Author: Tempe , Arizona Business Consultants: Norada Real Estate Investments TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Norada Real Estate Investments helps take the guesswork out of real estate investing. Norada Real Estate Investments researches top real estate growth markets, structuring complete turn-key real estate investments. Norada Real Estate Investments help you succeed by minimizing risk and maximizing profitability. Laguna Niguel , California