Your Search | timothy ian parr 12 6 1968

Jul 29 2014
Insta Loan Sandy Springs, GA Equity Auto Loan Stalked,called 6-7 times per day, Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Insta Loan Sandy Springs, GA Select State/Province

Jul 29 2014
lobel financial charged my wife and I 3773.18 to finance us and we was financed for 9299.50 on a 12, 361 with a 3k down .went to another dealership and they said that's no way we should have gotten charged that much and they only reported that we payed Anaheim California Author: Palmdale, California Car Financing: lobel financial Anaheim, California

Jul 29 2014
EZ Cash Loans Ian trying to make me pay back a loan that i did not create Los Angeles California Author: Shelbyville, Kentucky Loans: EZ Cash Loans Los Angeles, California

Jul 28 2014
Lango Kids LV Karyn Depari Enterprises Spanish Teachers don't speak Spanish! Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada K-12 Language: Lango Kids LV Internet

Jul 28 2014
auravie They suckered me! It was supposed to be a free trial offer of a 30 day supply. Only pay shipping and handling. What they DON'T tell you is that the trial is only 10 days long. It took 7 for me to get my order, so by the time I got my package, it was almost too late to complain. Also, I didn't get charged the 97.88 (putting me into overdraft) until 12 days had passed. So, I had NO IDEA about the nearly 100 dollar charge! Shame on you AuraVie! You blood-sucking con artists!!! Van Nuys California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: auravie Van Nuys, California

Jul 28 2014
Gulf Gas Station at the corner of Highway 6 south and Laterna Ln, Houston, TX 77083. The gas station sells gas that much less than a gallon of gas. This morning, at about 11:20 A.M., my Honda Odyssey has been driven for 85 miles. During a hot day, it will need maximum of about 5 gallons to fill up. I stopped at this gas station to fill up my gas tank. I pre-paid $20.00 and thought it should be more than enough at $3.229/gallon. To my surprise, the meter shown $20.00 were used up for 6.2 gallons of gas, but my tank was not even full. I came inside to tell the owner. His face turned pale when I told him that I will report his scheme of ripping off his customers. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Gas Stations: Gulf Gas Station Houston, Texas

Jul 28 2014
George W. Bush ripoff Bush is a repulsive president who lied to invade a sovereign nation for OIL and hikes the gas prices for Americans! Washington District of Columbia Author: Tupper Lake, New York Federal Government: George W. Bush Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
OilTradingAcademy.com Possible scam to teach you how to trade oil Internet
Author: , Work at Home: OilTradingAcademy.com Internet

Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Jul 28 2014
JHP Contracting Joshua Potts This individual or business did not pay me for 42.7 hours worked a sum of $448.35 and the last day i worked before quitting was 6/20/2014 when i was short payed by 6 hours. Loganville Georgia Author: Locust Grove, Georgia Roofing Companies: JHP Contracting Loganville, Georgia

Jul 28 2014
inside global yster shopper Derius Hadley They sent me a check that i deposited to the bank. I pulled out that same amount to perform the myster shop. Three days later the bank called and said that was a fraudgelent check. So the money i used to do the secret shop was mine. This happend on 7/12/14. They have been giving me the run around on when i would get my money back. Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Customer: inside global yster shopper Nationwide

Jul 27 2014
GSCM Collections Department On Feb 4, 2014 I ordered Revita Derm totaling $9.98 including S/H which I paid with a credit card. Received an email on Feb. 6, 2014 confirming shipment. In June 2014 I received a debt collection letter from GSCM Collection Department in the amount of $69.95  Carson City Nevada Author: Far Rockway, New York Miscellaneous Companies: GSCM Collections Department Carson City, Nevada

13, Report #919101

Jul 22 2014
Timothy Spence Tim Unruh, Tim Unreal, P**** Boy, Dirty Sac of S*** Why thank you so much Tim tim for all the love and complements you are handing me.I will be most happy to inform anyone that wants to know....especially THE CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS Long Beach, California Author: Rancho Penasquitos, California Wanted Criminals: Timothy Spence Long Beach, California

Jul 19 2014
Visionworks, colorado springs bowash optometry group, pc When my son ordered after exams etc contact lenses from novella in your store. i went over and over what i was paying for . reason i went over and over the bill was because it changed every time novella went over it. Finally we came to an agreement on price and what we we to receive. which included 6 boxes of contact lenses. when we picked up the contacts there was only 4 boxes. after talking to Novella she agreed i was correct and would order the 2 remaining boxes of contacts.She said would call me in a week to pick up the 2 boxes Now, it is 3 weeks later so i called her. aher manager i believe is Melvine . explained why i was wrong and why they would not be ordering my remaining 2 boxes. after explaing why i was wrong, wrong, wrong in an insulting manner. he said he would call me back after talking to Novell. of course , he didnt call me back which leads me to reporting why they are ripoffs. and to recommend others not to go to any Vision Works. Colorado springs Colorado Author: colorado springs, Colorado Eye Care: Visionworks, colorado springs Colorado springs, Colorado

Jul 19 2014
All American auto I canceled this policy within the 30 day period allowed. I was told refund would take 7-10 days. That was 22 days ago I called on 6/30 and was told that the person handling my refund was no longer with the company and they would have to start the process all over. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Foxborough , Massachusetts Car Insurance: All American auto Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 17 2014
Chapman Properties Violation of Idaho Code Section 6-321 Meridian Internet Author: boise, Idaho Landlords: Chapman Properties Internet

Jul 16 2014
TBdress Tbdress.com Flower girl dress ordered. Canellation within 24 hours not honored. Company located in China. No respose received to emails or calls. When company replied was told dress was cut. weeks later in asking for approximate date of completion, was told dress was delayed because we tried to cancel and it was started late Dress finally was received. Poor material, stained, crooked, did not fit appropriate. Took pictures sent them to company, they said they would help cover tailoring expenses. Tailoring was going to exceed $65. Company only willing to cover $25. Dress needed dry cleaning to try and get stains out. Dress cost $80. shipping $20 international exchange $6 ,which was never disclosed. Big ripoff Bejing, China Internet
Author: Lithia, Florida Bridal Shops: TBdress Internet

Jul 15 2014
Simon Parr Auctions Knowingly selling Fake Signed Memorabilia. Michael Jackson Wallsend Nationwide
Author: hampstead, New Hampshire Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Simon Parr Auctions Nationwide

19, Report #1161935

Jul 14 2014
Physicians Formula Lab Advanced Science Labs, Inc.6 Lincoln Ave., Suite 1Scarborough, ME. 04074 Physicians Formula Labs will only give you the runaround. They are not to be dealt with! South Portland Maine Author: Kaukauna, Wisconsin Drug Manufacturers: Physicians Formula Lab South Portland, Maine

20, Report #1161913

Jul 14 2014
Thousand Trails/Equity Lifestyles Timothy Lake North and South & Outdoor World -Scotrun Misleading Sales Pitch, Dirty & Run Down Campgrounds and The Worst Customer Service Ever Chicago Illinois Author: Cresco, Pennsylvania Property Management: Thousand Trails/Equity Lifestyles Chicago , Illinois

Jul 14 2014
Info ax in Rancho Cucamonga, Ca Work at home as product tester Took my check and cashed it for $179.98 on 6/214 to be a product tester for 5 products weekly. Have never received anything. I wrote to them in July still no response. Rancho Cucamonga California Author: Gahanna, Ohio Attorneys General: Info ax in Rancho Cucamonga, Ca Rancho Cucamonga, California

Jul 11 2014
EquityBuild - EquityBuild Finance REVIEW: EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance are commited to customer satisfaction, EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance implemented strategic changes to insure clients success, focusing on delivering clients new high return opportunities that serve as one of the very few safe, high return options available in today's market. Nationwide*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service Author: oak lawn, Illinois Loans: Equity Build inc. Marco Island, Florida

Jul 10 2014
Montlick and Associatea I was contacting Montlick about a assault that happen to me at St.Francis hospital in columbus georgia and now I have permenant injury in my left side of my hip where the nurse slammed into me the lawyer verbal abused me saying I knew I only had two years and I said I contacted you in 2011 or 2012 but you refused to take my case now i'm left nothing with pain and suffering which I did get morgan and morgan but they dropped it within 6 months of the statue of limitation was about to expire so I'm screwed without a settlement Atlanta Georgia Author: United States, Alabama Lawyers: Montlick and Associatea Atlanta, Georgia

24, Report #472051

Jul 10 2014
United States Government US government is cheating the American people out of a great future WashingtonWashington District of Columbia
Author: Sylvania, Ohio Government Corruption: United States Government Washington, District of Columbia

Jul 10 2014
Comcast - Comcast Cable - NBC - Attorney General - BBB - Federal Trade Commission, deceptive billing practices, open investigation Independence Missouri
Author: , Kansas Cable TV: Comcast - Comcast Cable Independence, Missouri