Your Search | tiran zaken the zaken company

Aug 29 2016
Armstrong Winnings Investment Management Corp Took my old laptop, said they'd give us like 80 to 90 percent more then the check they sent us. Casselberry Florida Author: Yonkers, New York Computer Manufactures: Armstrong Winnings Investment Management Corp Casselberry, Florida

Aug 29 2016
Joseph Fox Foxhound Family History & Research Paid for services not provided Internet Excuse the typos Author: San Antonio, Texas Private Investigators: Joseph Fox Internet

Aug 29 2016
American Party Company Didn't perform service once paid. Two weeks prior notified me their apparently had a bank issue and couldn't perform our service. Internet Author: Claremont, New Hampshire DJ Services: American Party Company Internet

Aug 29 2016
xtreme Lawn Care They put you on a monthly payment plan, and charge you even if they dont show up. When they do show up the miss parts of the lawn, and leave it up to you to fix/cut/edge. We also asked for weed care and once we showed them we still have weeds, they told us we signed up late in the season for that type of weed and they will get to it next year. This company never does what they say they are going to do. Fort worth texas
Author: dallas, Texas Landscaping: xtreme Lawn Care Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
America's Party Company America's Service Co.Gold Rush Event Services FAKE company for REAL! Takes your money then cancels stating your payment wasn't processed when it was Fresno California Author: Muncie, Indiana Party Rentals: America's Party Company Fresno, California

Aug 29 2016
Skin Noir NEVER order from this company. A total SCAM Internet Author: Hot Springs Village, Arkansas Beauty Salons: Skin Noir Internet

Aug 29 2016
Big Tex trailers Big Tex trailers does not stando behind there warranty. The workmanship is sub par. I have had the 40' spread axel goose neck 22gn. I have had nothing but problems. I m a transporter. I have tried for 3 months to get it in any where.  Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Trailers: Big Tex trailers Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Speedy Cash James Anderson My husband & I were trying to apply for a loan to pay off some utilities. We found James Anderson. he put $436 into our account, he then instructed us to money gram in back to him using the name Greg Knott, he then put $1787 into our account, instructed us to send $700 back to him via western union, he said he would deposit $2,000 loan into our account. We have been notified by our bank that this was a scam and our account is now frozen.I would like someone to get as to as to how I can fix this. Galveston, Texas Nothing.... Author: Lindenwold, New Jersey Cash Services: Speedy Cash Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
Www.byownermls.com Jeannie Spencer www.mlsmyhome.com Complete Ripoff and Extremely Unprofessional Company Frisco Internet Author: Fort Worth , Texas Realtors: Www.byownermls.com Internet

Aug 29 2016
Atomic Deals Unholy Discounts Money was taken from my account yet no order delivered, and no reply from the several emails to support I made. No number to contact. No customer service? Scam?? Internet Author: Beardsley, Minnesota Bed & Bath: Atomic Deals Internet

Aug 29 2016
Ivan Muzyka Aspen Chase & Company Ltd. Terrible customer, low moral, very unpleasant, disrespectful, jerk Středokluky
Author: los angeles, California Customer: Ivan Muzyka Středokluky,

Aug 29 2016
FreeScoreClick I was assured that a charge would be refunded back to my bank account. Instead they charged me again and claimed they couldn't see the charges. Internet Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Credit Services: FreeScoreClick Internet

Aug 29 2016
Eckankar Religion of the Light and Sound of God Devious, Dubious, Underhanded, Backstabbers, Paranoid, Misrepresentaion Of Themselves, Chanhassen Minnesota Author: Byrdstown, Tennessee Religion: Eckankar Chanhassen, Minnesota

Aug 29 2016
Future Income Payents, 1973 i am a navy veteran who borrowed 1800 dang on dollars out of serious desperation. while fininshing the documnents/signing....the person on the other line never ran overr thhe agreements. terms. NOR THE AMOUNT I WOULD BE PAYING BACK!!! I BORROWED 1800 AND IM TO PAY 18,000 BACK IN 60 MONTHS!!! WTF???!! HIGHWAY ROBBERY!!! IT WAS TO HELP ME GET OUT OF DEBT BUT IT PUT ME FURTHER INTO DEBT!!!  cleveland Ohio Author: cleveland, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: future income payments Nationwide

Aug 28 2016
mad city sales Lied over the phone and horrible treatment when there! madison Wisconsin Author: Oregon, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: mad city sales madison, Wisconsin

Aug 28 2016
Gogotech II LLC Fulfillment Center575 Underhill BlvdSys set, NY 11791USA Received a replacement Samsung battery that does not work and the site is no longer available for me to return. No phone number either Syosset New York Author: Bergenfield , New Jersey Internet Fraud: Gogotech II LLC Syosset, New York

Aug 28 2016
Funding way , MaxCarLoan For some strange reason i was scrolling through my spam and saw the email that regrettably opened and fell for the scam. 40% my fault but they have my social security number and that scares me Internet Author: Houston, Texas Car Financing: Funding way , MaxCarLoan Internet

Aug 28 2016
Exotic Journey's (or Journeys) Group/International/Inc. Exotic Journeys never delivered the airline tickets! Strung us along until 4-days to depart & refused refunds! Chicago Illinois Author: Channel Islands Beach, California Travel Services: Exotic Journey's Group Chicago, Illinois

Aug 28 2016
Scott A. MacLeod Beware of Scott McCleod bogus Phoenix attorney. I hired Scott and paid him in full to handle the filing of a simple Quadro split for my ex husband and my 401k. I provided him with all the packets and detailed instructions to complete same day. He promised me he would attend to immediately and that he would have it completed within 30 days. Despite my countless requests for over 3 months now, Scott refuses to provide me any status updates or any proof he has done anything he promised. I have notified him that I longer need his services and to have my check ready for me to pickup since he clearly has not done anything...again with no response. After hearing about this horrible experience my ex husband took care of our Quadro within two weeks. I am now reporting Scott to the state bar and filing a lawsuit if I do not get my refund this week. Beware of this scam artist! Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale , Arizona Attorneys & Legal Services: Scott MacLeod Arizona

Aug 28 2016
Trap Master Productions Mary Jayne , MJ Warren etc. Took money for goods. Never received it. Company sight is excepting money not logging income for taxes. Using PayPal.com to except money. I have done research and found Mary Jayne is traveling around USA changing numbers and blocking people as they find out the truth Minnasota , Texas , etc Internet,
Author: Fort wayne, Indiana Producers: Trap Master Productions Internet

Aug 28 2016
Stan Vowell Middle Tennessee frieght Trucking company, run into the ground Franklin Tennessee Author: Lynchburg, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Stan Vowell TN

Aug 28 2016
Brian Troiano alias CASH PARISI, Ripped me off for $6K and at least 2 others for $7K each. He operates a Money Order scam promising big profits but all he did for is pocket the money. Tampa Florida Author: Homosassa, Florida Work at Home Business: Brian Troiano Tampa, Florida

Aug 28 2016
Hitwe So i have also had the problems upon hitwe. I had a user briana lee. Diana and claire and a few other aliases All the same person asking repetitive for money. The problem being is one she sent graphic photos and was dumb enought to even send pics of two I have had indicated that i was asked to send either 150 250 or even 1700 to supposedly help buy a cell phone or help with a birthday or for fare to get to me. Caught each in a lie Utah Author: West valley, Utah Internet: Hitwe Utah

Aug 28 2016
Nikeking shoes. Ms Alina Sent 160$ US for some clothing via Western Union. Said I would get it in 5-7 days.after 5 days, got an email saying that I would have to pay 70% of the sale due to tax? In the email they told me that they had already bought back the clothing and in order to resend it to me I would have to pay 100$ US for tax. Fujian Internet Author: Toronto, Alabama Clothing Stores: Nikeking shoes

Aug 28 2016
Car Wash USA Car Wash USA -- Where the Customer is Always Wrong Southampton Pennsylvania
Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Car Washes: Car Wash USA Southampton, Pennsylvania