Your Search | tire kingdom north dale mabry tampa florida

Feb 05 2016
Rx helper Is a scam and stole my money Deerfield beach Florida Author: College station, Texas Customer: Rx helper Internet

Feb 05 2016
Nurta Prime Cleanse Nutra Life Brands LLCNutraPrime Cleansecleansedetoxify.info Didn't cancel my order. Canceled only after I called them many times. Didn't follow thru on sending email. Played games when calling. Tampa Florida Author: Tooele, Utah Supplemental Health Programs: Nurta Prime Cleanse Florida

Feb 05 2016
Troys florist ABSOLUTELY APPALLING BUSINESS Internet Author: Dania, Florida Florists: Troys florist Internet

Feb 05 2016
Gardenia Health Max Gardenia Healthy Max I ordered the Trial offer on 01/02/2016, received it on 02/03/2016. They charged my checking account on 02/02/2016 for $89.95. When I called to check why I was being charged, they said my trial offer period was expired and they would refund me 25%, I still disputed, then they offered me 50% refund, then 70% refund. Finally I asked to speak to a supervisor and the supervisor said that I would have to return the unopened product to an address they gave me. Thats what I am going to do. I am also going to dispute the charge through my bank. Greenville South Carolina Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Alternative Health: Gardenia Health Max Greenville, South Carolina

Feb 05 2016
Ritello Scott Ramos- Sales rep2701 Hickory Bend DrGarland, Texas 75044214-872-0441 Money not refunded after cancellation within time frame Lakeland Florida Author: Mesquite, Texas Appliances: Ritello Lakeland, Florida

Feb 05 2016
Legal Debt Mediation Attempted Delivery of a Package Jacksonville Florida Author: Pensacola, Florida Collection Agencies: Legal Debt Mediation Jacksonville, Florida

Swagway Didn't replace brand new defective item South Bend Indiana
Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: Swagway South Bend, Indiana

Feb 05 2016
Author: Dayton, Texas Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics Benbrooke TX Rod Larson benbrook, Texas

Feb 05 2016
Tracfone www.tracfone.com Stole my identity and $800 of service. Miami Fla Internet Author: franklin nc, North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Tracfone Internet

Feb 05 2016
Shop Ladder Run around, scam Pembroke Pines Florida Author: Waterbury, Connecticut Miscellaneous Electronics: Shop Ladder Pembroke Pines, Florida

Feb 05 2016
nouveau skin care This company sent my order with no way to contact them. I have no clue to reach them to cancel future ordrs Santa Ana California Author: St Petersburg, Florida Questionable Activities: Unusual Rip-Off: nouveau skin care Santa Ana, California

Feb 05 2016
Auto House of Salisbury, N.C. Deceptive Manipulations of over the phone Visa Charges; Sold Me a Service Contract, but did not deliver. Salisbury North Carolina Author: Spring Hill, Florida Auto Warranty: Auto House of Salisbury, N.C. Salisbury, North Carolina

Feb 05 2016
DMI rip-off Carrollton Texas Author: port richey, Florida Cameras & Video: DMI Carrollton, Texas

Feb 05 2016
Radio-Code.com Steve riebman, [email protected], RC([email protected] I paid said company $28.99 for them to provide me a code to unlock my radio in my Mazda. The information they provided did not work and they will not respond to correct the problem. Internet Author: Apollo Beach, Florida Auto Security: Radio-Code.com Internet

Feb 05 2016
Oliver Talamayan OT Companies, Oliver Turner Texas, Arizona, Florida, California Internet Author: Houston, Texas Internet Fraud: Oliver Talamayan Internet

Feb 05 2016
Bangbro. Aprosupport Fraulent billing .billed my debit card sent two emails $29.95 and $39.95 Internet Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Bangbro. Internet

Feb 04 2016
Kaplan University Screwed with my FA DAvenport Iowa Author: Brooklyn Park, Minnesota Corrupt Companies: Kaplan University Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 04 2016
hsbc mortgage corp I filed a deed in leu of foreclosure on Oct 1, 2010. Through HSBC law firm in Tampa Fl. In 2011 they filed a TRANSFER OF MORTGAGE BACK TO hsbc oN 07/2013 THEY THEN FILED A FORCLOSURE NOTICE without notifying me Depew New York Author: Sebring, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: hsbc mortgage corp Internet

Feb 04 2016
Aon Affinity Denied Claim - death occurred two hours prior to ticket purchase Jericho New York Author: Jamesville, North Carolina Travel Companies: Aon Affinity Internet

Feb 04 2016
Mercate Group LLC Entyle Refused to issue return even with proof of delivery! Jacksonville Florida
Author: Christiansburg, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Mercate Group LLC Jacksonville, Florida

Feb 04 2016
AAMCO Failure to honor transmission warranty Waldorf, York, Annapolis & York Nationwide Author: Holly Springs, North Carolina Auto Repair Service: AAMCO Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
North American Bankcard - PayAnywhere (Terrible, Terrible - BEWARE) Terrible Customer Service - They Keep All Your Funds Unlawfully Troy Michigan Nationwide Author: PCB, Florida Banks: North American Bankcard - PayAnywhere Nationwide

Feb 04 2016
Paul Flanders Paul Flanders circumvented me and approached my contacts without my knowledge. He is a professional circumventor. Florida Florida Author: London, Alabama Business Consultants: Paul Flanders Florida

24, Report #1281963

Feb 04 2016
A R Booting, Inc. Rip-off Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Parking Garages: A R Booting, Inc. Miami, Florida

Feb 04 2016
Florida Demolition & Concrete Works Josue Perez CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED - Scam Business - miami Florida Author: miami, Florida Building Services: Florida Demolition & Concrete Works miami, Florida