Your Search | tire kingdom north dale mabry tampa florida

Jun 27 2016
ARS Air Conditioning Anthony Smith This company is terrible, with threats and racist comments. They missed 2 appointments and did little to resolve the problem to the new unit they installed. I have contacted everyone warning them of this company. Boca Raton Florida
Author: Delray Beach, Florida Customer: ARS Air Conditioning Boca Raton, Florida

Jun 27 2016
AncestrybyDNA I can't get a hold of the company and the one time I did they said the test would be done on a certain day and I never received it Internet Nationwide
Author: port st lucie, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: AncestrybyDNA Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Jacked Antler Jacked Antler Deer Antler Velvet for muscle building.....As part of a special promotion, we currently offer a trial order of Jacked Antler. By ordering a trial you will be sent a 30 day supply of our product and charged only for shipping ($4.95).  Internet Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: Jacked Antler Internet

Jun 27 2016
Diet Supplements Dont remember how it started. Recieved first shipment and called to cancel. Still getting and being charged. Provo Utah Author: Jasper, Florida Weightloss Programs: Diet Supplements Provo, Utah

5, Report #1312047

Jun 27 2016
Shangri-La Armond Khosroyan, F&B Manager Santa Monica California Author: Florida Hotel: Shangri-La Santa Monica, California

Jun 27 2016
SmartProcure They oversold the product and then lied about it being a risk free trial Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Medford, New Jersey Personal Services: SmartProcure Deerfield Beach, Florida

Jun 27 2016
North Metro Air Dallas, GA 30132........ Amanda Scammers Dallas Georgia Author: Cartersville, Georgia Maintenance Companies: North Metro Air Dallas, GA 30132 Dallas, Georgia

Jun 27 2016
Precision Marine Goldsboro nc Broke my Boat Trailer Installing trolling motor Goldsboro North Carolina Author: Alabama Boat Dealers: Precision Marine Goldsboro nc Goldsboro, North Carolina

Jun 27 2016
Skin Optics Total Scam Operation CA Internet Author: Lake Worth, Florida Beauty Products: Skin Optics Internet

Jun 27 2016
International Travel Solutions I.T.S. Scam Florida Nationwide Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Travel Services: International Travel Solutions Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
mts truck repair service 24 hour truck and tire repair service scam, want money code up front, don't show up for any type of service on your trailer or truck raleigh nc Internet Author: lawrenceville, Georgia Truck Dealer Repair: mts truck repair service Internet

Jun 27 2016
Michael's Imports Sold me a broken SUV, lied to me then gave me the run around! Tallahassee Florida Author: Carrabelle , Florida Auto Dealers: Michael's Imports Tallahassee , Florida

Jun 27 2016
SafeLink Wireless TracFone Wireless, Inc. No Customer Service, Malfunctioning Phones, Service Interruptions Miami Florida Author: Vallejo, California Cellular Phone Companies: SafeLink Wireless Miami, Florida

Jun 26 2016
EEI Security EEI Security- Rip Off Tampa Florida Author: Wesley chapel, Florida Security Services: EEI Security

Jun 26 2016
Boostmobile Internet Author: Cocoa,Fl, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Boostmobile Internet

Jun 26 2016
Giveaway Auto Sales DISHONEST LIARS!! SCAMMERS! SHADY!! pinellas park Florida Listen Jim.... Author: sun city center, Florida Auto Dealers: Giveaway Auto Sales pinellas park, Florida

Jun 26 2016
Att lie about what you get and change your bill without permission orlando Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Att Nationwide

Jun 26 2016
Securities Disbursement Division Peter Mouk, Dana Parsons Used U. S. postal service to send fraudulent mail Wantagh New York Author: Ellenton, Florida Federal Government: Securities Disbursement Division Wantagh, New York

Jun 26 2016
E-Z Rent-A-Car E-Z Rent-A-Car's FRAUDULENT CHARGES Orlando Florida Author: Ashland, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: E-Z Rent-A-Car Orlando, Florida

Jun 26 2016
mr scrap vero beach fl me and my friends sold scrap metal to mr scrap told one price paid another ripoff ripoff ripoff vero beach Florida Author: vero beach, Florida Car Demolishing: mr scrap vero beach fl vero beach, Florida

Jun 26 2016
Patent & Trade institute of America SecureGive is the idea that I had share with four business men in my church. Roslyn Height, New york Nationwide Author: Spring Hill, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Patent & Trade institute of America Nationwide

Jun 26 2016
jax auto mart Owner-John super scam artist Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Repair Service: jax auto mart Florida

Jun 26 2016
Zeno Auto Parts Accepted payment in full,did not deliver part, will not accept my phone calls(more than 20) New Jersey Author: lake worth, Florida Auto Parts: Zeno Auto Parts New Jersey

Jun 26 2016
Santander Consumer USA I filed bankruptcy recently, which I did not include my car loan. Ive had a loan with Santander for 3 years now. I don't know how much I owe, they do not send bills, they do not allow me access to my account. The reason they keep giving me is because I filed bankruptcy they said I had all the help I needed which is confusing. Because of this I have fallen behind on my bill which is creating great problems for me and a whole lot of stress. Texas Internet Some information... Author: North Chesterfield, Virginia Car Financing: Santander Consumer USA Internet

Jun 25 2016
Reflections on wood Nick Phillips Installed cracking, splitting and splintering wood flooring. North Haven Connecticut Author: North Branford, Connecticut Home Improvements: Reflections on wood North Haven, Connecticut