Your Search | tire kingdom north dale mabry tampa florida

May 29 2016
Baer's Furniture Pinecrest Baer Furniture Stay away of Baer's Furniture Pinecrest Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Baer's Furniture Pinecrest Pinecrest, Florida

May 29 2016
garcinia cambogia did not honor refund tampa florida Author: stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: garcinia cambogia Internet

May 29 2016
DO NOT WORK FOR Salsa Fiesta - Ileana Cordon-Garces, Cesar Olivo, Samuel Perez Benatar Misleading and dishonest company with zero care for employees Miami Florida pice of s* company Author: Miami , Florida Fast Food Restaurants: Salsa Fiesta Nationwide

May 29 2016
Orogold On December 24, 2015 I was visiting my 93 year old cousin in San Francisco for the holiday. There was an Orogold store next to my hotel. Repeatedly when I came out of the hotel someone was in my face with a bag holding facial cream. One sales rep dragging me into the store told me she could help with my rosacea on my face. (I see a dermatologist every year and she has never diagnosed me with rosacea). I put out my hand while this rep did a peel, moisturizer, mask and cleanser. While doing this she asked me twice if I was Jewish. She said she would give me free eye serum as well. The bill totaled a whopping $2501. She NEVER stated this was a final bill. I would never put this dangerous product on my face and have no credit from Orogold in any form from retuning $5763.00. My Christmas holiday was ruined in San Francisco due to this horrible experience with Orogold. San Francisco California Nice try.... Author: North Brookfield, Massachusetts Franchisors: Orogold San Francisco, California

May 29 2016
Playon media software (Mediamall) gtv.playon.tv, support@playon.tv, bizdev@playon.tv,pr@playon.tv Playon is not issuing refund New York Florida
Refund issued Author: cape coral, Florida Computer Software: Playon media software (Mediamall) internet

May 29 2016
The Paper Nest Dolls www.papernestdolls.com incompitant, unprofessional, home business Ft. Myers, Florida Internetpappernestdoll.com Author: Tampa, Florida On-Line Business: The Paper Nest Dolls Internet

May 29 2016
Clearcreektubes Bought tire tube from them, tracking showed it was undeliverable, they then forwarded supposedly my item to a 44333 zip code only with no address listing and a zip I've never lived at in my life. EBay purchase, Internet
oops, 44333 is an ohio zip code, it still isn't one i've lived at, nor did it even have an address on it and yes u do know how to forward stuff, paypal confirmed with your insurance that u can Author: kent, Ohio Sales People: Clearcreektubes Internet

May 29 2016
Amber Carrigeer Amber Carrigeer attempting to sell a Pink 2002 Jeep Wrangler Sport Using Fake Ebay Motors Domain Omaha Nebraska
Author: North Little Rock, Arkansas Motor Vehicle: Amber Carrigeer Omaha, Nebraska

May 29 2016
Ebay EBay doesn't allow u to write facts if hurtful towards the seller,their customer service accepts forwarded zip codes ONLY as a listing for where an item gets reshipped to and steals your money Internet Author: kent, Ohio Auto Tire shops: Ebay Internet

May 28 2016
Ocean ten Ocean 10 Miami Florida Author: Columbus, Georgia Restaurants: Ocean ten Miami, Florida

May 28 2016
Gamestop rips off hundreds of customers who used their online application for purchased game access!! Grapewine Texas Author: Ocala, Florida Computer Software: Gamestop Grapewine, Texas

May 28 2016
insenceamazon.com I played for a product and they never shipped it out they are a fraud and crooks they will lie to you new york nyc Author: miami, Florida US Postal Service: insenceamazon.com internet

May 28 2016
harrahs auction the owner runs up bids so do her family and friends melbourne Florida Author: rockleadge, Florida Auction / Liquidators: harrahs auction melbourne, Florida

May 28 2016
All State Van Lines Relocation Relo Van Lines This is the worst, most unprofessional organization that I have ever worked with! Margate Florida Author: Denver, Colorado Moving Companies: All State Van Lines Relocation Margate, Florida

May 28 2016
Big Fish Games I have purchased over 80 games and I can not download anymore .There site does not work internet
Author: North Port, Florida Computer Programmers: Big Fish Games internet

41, Report #1001904

May 28 2016
Boca Beauty Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Boca Beauty Academy is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe company to conduct business with.*UPDATE: Boca Beauty Academy pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Boca Beauty Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Florida Requirements to Teach in Cosmetology Schools Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Trade Schools: Boca Beauty Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Boca Beauty Academy licensed vocational school conferring diplomas in the fields of Electrolysis, Paramedical Esthetician, Cosmetology, Skin Care, Make-up & Skin Care, Massage & Spa Therapy, Nail Technology, Full Specialist, Make-up Artistry, Permanent Make-up, Microdermabrasion, and Instructor Training. Boca Beauty Academy strongly encourages out-of-state as well as international applicants to visit our ca Boca Raton, Florida

May 28 2016
kelly pope's rv kelly paid for new AC and did not replace satellite beach Florida Author: satellite beach, Florida RV Dealers: kelly ope's rv satellite beach, Florida

May 28 2016
Arnett Septic Company Thieves, Incompetent, Bullying company STAY AWAY Defuniak Springs, Florida Author: Freeport, Florida Builders & Contractors: Arnett Septic Company Defuniak Springs, , Florida

May 28 2016
Scott Yancy I just left your seminar that was held at The Sheraton in Tampa ,Florida. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. Bilking money from people , whom are, in many cases, in dire straits financially( much like myself) , making promises that , through your seminars, you could help them achieve financial independence by the funding of Real Estate Deals, and without worry regarding the LLC because the partners would be there for those that signed up ( at a cost of between $250-$350. Then turn around and tell those same people that either they come up with $595 (only a small amount available) to purchase the LLC (at your representatives cost) or end up paying $5000 if you don't take the opportunity. I suffered a brain stroke April 25th.I NOW HAVE NO JOB INCOME> Las Vegas Nevada Nationwide Author: Avon Park, Florida Seminar Programs: Scott Yancy Nationwide

May 28 2016
Master Matchmakers I paid 1500 dollars for a premier dating membership and received no matches and no phone calls after I paid the money. They said they had pre counseling which they say is the reason they won't give me my money back. I paid for matches not counseling. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Shippensburg , Pennsylvania Bars Lounges & Clubs: Master Matchmakers Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

May 28 2016
I Fix PC 247 Techers247.com Fix PC Connect Fix PC 160527 Warning Your Computer has been Infected Cleveland Ohio Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Hackers: I Fix PC 247 Cleveland, Ohio

May 28 2016
Physicians Immediate Care Thieves without a gun! Port St.Lucie Florida Author: Port St.Lucie, Florida Emergency Medical Services: Physicians Immediate Care Port St.Lucie, Florida

May 28 2016
EUGENE BARNETT of ADVANCED LIGHT DEVICES PROMISES THE WORLD IN HIS THERAPY EQUIPMENT, TAKES YOUR MONEY DELIVERS NOTHING North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Devonport , Other Alternative Health: EUGENE BARNETT of ADVANCED LIGHT DEVICES North Las Vegas, Nevada

May 28 2016
toplevelpr toplevelprcrowdprguruturnkeyprtop level pr toplevelpr, toplevel pr, toplevelpr review, toplevelpr scam, toplevelpr kickstarter marketing, toplevelpr public relations scam for kickstarter and indiegogo campaigns santa monica Internet Author: Florida Media: toplevelpr Internet

May 27 2016
Grand tire and Auto Goodyear tires Untrustworthy chicago Illinois Author: chicago, Illinois Auto Tire shops: Grand tire and Auto chicago, Illinois