TIRE KINGDOM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: tire kingdom
There may be more specific results for "tire kingdom"
For more specific results for "tire kingdom"
Showing 1-25 of 7,884 Found Reports For more specific results for "tire kingdom"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 17 2017
Canadian Tire Head Office Canadain Tire Audits service done wrong by Service Metric Toronto Ontario Author: Gatineau, Alabama Department & Outlet Stores: Canadian Tire Head Office Toronto, Ontario

Aug 12 2017
Rimtyme/ Lonnie manager We drove 2 hours to get to rimtyme and Lonnie said they don't do credit checks so when we got there we filled out the paper work and the guy came and said they couldn't approve her for in house financing and I asked why and he said something about Tower loan and I was confused because how would you no something about Tower loan on my husband credit if y'all didn't do a credit check but you no everything happens for a reason from all the bad reviews I've read I'm glad we didn't get them Jackson Mississippi Author: Ittabena, Mississippi Auto Tire shops: Rimtyme/ Lonnie manager Jackson, Mississippi

Aug 12 2017
Beacon Tire I took my car to Beacon tire to have my front-end allignmment done because, my son had just put new shocks and struts on my car. My son said it was a good idea to have my front end alligned, and I told them this. After they took my car back in the shop the mechanic and salesmen informed me I needed new struts.  Russellville Arkansas Author: Russellville, Arkansas Auto Mechanics: Beacon Tire Russellville , Arkansas

4, Report #1392093

Aug 11 2017
Republic Services Allied Waste, Cascade Investments After an investigation by the City of Hollywood, and through photographs, it was discovered that Republic Services garbage truck ran over and destroyed part of our property. They would not file a claim because they say we have to have a photograph of the truck. We were not home during those five minutes when the truck ran over our property. However we do have clear photographs of fresh tire tracks coming from the Republic Services bin. Phoenix Arizona
Author: Hollywood, Florida Neighborhood Services: Republic Services Phoenix, Arizona

5, Report #1391950

Aug 11 2017
Rick Johnson Tire & Auto Fine for tires but be careful using them for anything else Bonita Sprigns Florida Author: Bonita Springs, Florida Auto Repair Service: Rick Johnson Tire & Auto Bonita Sprigns, Florida

Aug 10 2017
PRO wheel and tire Paid for new tie rod ending, have affidavits from 2 other shops stating rod was not installed, still old rod. Lithonia, ga Georgia
Author: Srn mtn, Georgia Auto Mechanics: PRO wheel and time

Aug 08 2017
Discount Tire bellmead Texas Said would ck tire for free then took it off and said they cannot legally put it back on . Had to buy new tire for 114.00 Bellmead Texas
Author: Fort Smith, Arkansas Auto Tire shops: Discount Tire bellmead Texas Bellmead , Texas

Aug 07 2017
askoption VIctoria my broker scammed me South Yorkshire United Kingdom Author: Oxford, Mississippi Brokerage Companies: askoption South Yorkshire,

Aug 07 2017
Dobbs Tire & Auto Center $495 for work that did not need to be done. Brentwood Missouri Author: Brentwood, Missouri Auto Inspection: Dobbs Tire & Auto Center Brentwood, Missouri

Aug 07 2017
Actualanswers.com Rip Off! False advertising and terrible customer support Great Britain United Kingdom Internet
Author: Stafford, Virginia Computer Training & Education: Actualanswers.com Internet

Aug 06 2017
Sporty's To Go or GomersGomers or Goobers TOTAL Fraud commited by Sportys To Go Tire/Auto Center At Flying J Truck Stop in Beaver UT Beaver Utah Correct Amount Charged Author: Indiana Travel Services: Sporty's To Go Beaver, Utah

Aug 01 2017
TireRack tirerack.com Tire Rack did not cover my tires after just one week regardless of miles Internet
Author: Illinois Auto Tire shops: TireRack Internet

Jul 31 2017
Major Energy AKA Respond Power Total Respond Power BBB rating is F and I was ripped off. PA filed class action suit and won $5.2 million settlement Orangeburg New York Respond Power customer service reply today Author: Newfoundland, New Jersey Utility Companies: Major Energy AKA Respond Power Orangeburg, New York

Jul 30 2017
Barewire Ltd Tracking Member Code-5904ffccOb363 They wanted my Bank account no. ,No way to send a refund back, then they said they would send a check in 30 days, ya right Garden Cottage,Highland RD,Dorking,Surrey,RH5-4RL, Interne,Company is from United Kingdom Author: Locust Grove, Georgia Computer Service & Repair: Barewire Ltd Internet

Jul 29 2017
replay gaming limited Replay poker rigged united kingdom london Author: Barcelona, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: replay gaming limited Internet

Jul 28 2017
Douglas xtra trac II / Walmart Tires separated 3 of 4 so far. Did damage to my car. Asheville /Hendersonville. Nationwide
Author: Hendersonville, North Carolina Auto Tire shops: Douglas xtra trac II / Walmart Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
Tablebitcoins.com Will take your deposit, but will not pay out when you reuest a payout United Kingdom Internet Author: Medicine Hat, Alberta Financial Services: Tablebitcoins.com Internet

Jul 28 2017
Go4Dollars Scam site, will take your deposit and not pay you out united kingdom Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Financial Services: Go4Dollars Internet

Jul 28 2017
Aviteo Ltd. Anschrift Sent me an invoice stating I owed 114, 35 EUR. Never used nor heard of this company. Does not provide info on services. London W1D 2EU, Great Britain United Kingdom
Author: Noroflk, Virginia Communications & Networking: Aviteo Ltd. London, Other

Jul 27 2017
Hibdon tires Damaged my truck & lied Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Auto Tire shops: Hibdon tires Oklahoma City , Oklahoma

Jul 26 2017
Tires ETC These people prey on unsuspecting customers Clifton Hts Pennsylvania Author: Ridley Park, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Tires ETC Clifton Hts, Pennsylvania

Jul 25 2017
Move Ahead Media SEO scammers Australia United Kingdom Asia Internet Author: Perth, Internet Marketing Companies: Move Ahead Media Internet

Jul 25 2017
Fleet Tire Truck And Auto Center Inc Goodyear, 5911 Pembroke Rd, Hollywood, FL 33023 Poor Balancing, Damages Rims Tires, Alignments Hollywood Florida
Author: Florida Auto Tire shops: Fleet Tire Truck And Auto Center Inc Hollywood, Florida

Jul 22 2017

Jul 22 2017
Rick Johnson Tire & Auto Rip Off of Guarntee N Ft Myers Florida Author: N Ft Myers, Florida Auto Repair Service: Rick Johnson Tire & Auto N Ft Myers, Florida