Your Search | tire kingdom

Mar 12 2016
Rick Johnson Auto & Tire 6505 Dudley Dr, Naples, FL 34105 Charged me money and didn't fix the problem Naples Florida Author: Estero, Florida Auto Repair Service: Rick Johnson Auto & Tire Naples, Florida

Mar 11 2016
Tireworks Total Car Care N. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: las vegas, Nevada Auto Tire shops: Tireworks Total Car Care N. Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 10 2016
Jacks automotive service Jacks tire service what a waist; darlington PA.
Author: wampum, Pennsylvania Auto Mechanics: Jacks automotive service

Mar 09 2016
Watkins Tire & Auto Service Thieves and liars. Multiple repairs done incorrectly and repeated failure Port Charlotte Florida Author: North Port, Florida Auto Mechanics: Watkins Tire & Auto Service Port Charlotte, Florida

Mar 09 2016
Premier Subaru, Scott Collins Service writer Tire Sale Ripoff Branford Connecticut Neither correct nor appropriate Author: Essex, Connecticut Auto Advertising Services: Premier Subaru Branford, Connecticut

Mar 07 2016
Creative Edge Management La Vie Privee Architectural Design Group and Smokey Society. Individual Kevin Kirk Lorimer also using alias Kevin Larimer and previously Kevin Lindquist in Phoenix Arizona (NOT United Kingdom) FOUND KEVIN KIRK LORIMER and his newest fraudulent business. BEWARE!!! Phoenix Arizona House next to MOTEL Kevin Lorimer Author: Arizona Consumer Services: Creative Edge Management Phoenix, Arizona

32, Report #1291969

Mar 06 2016
Olympus Health Products Ltd. xtdiet.com Charges Monthly Payments of $78.94 Without Telling You London United Kingdom Author: Laramie, Wyoming Weightloss Programs: Olympus Health Products Ltd. London, Other

33, Report #1291939

Mar 06 2016
National Tire and Battery Descrimation against Senior Citizen Nationwide I See You Like To Play Cards, Don't You? Author: Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: National Tire and Battery Nationwide

Mar 04 2016
Www. Protect my car.com Protect my car sent me to Commercial tire and work odder for $609.57 with 25% that would leave me to 467.89.to pay out of pocket . That's a rip off, when in fact I can do this all for $175.00. That's a savings not protect my car. im be paying more, id do it mysef and save money. Clearwater Florida
Author: Boise, Idaho Telemarketers: Www. Protect my car.com Clearwater, Florida

Mar 01 2016
Esafepayments.com be alerted!! They don't pay what they owe you. Be advised that Esafepayments.com is a scam and you will lose your money. We got transferred last year without any notices from one processing gateway to Esafepayments.com without any notice. Our actual contact disappeared and we were contacted by this girly “Tamara”. In less than 4 weeks chargeback starting coming in and our customers called us asking why we overcharge them and in one case why we charged double. Contacting “Tamara” and the support left with no response. So we stopped processing with them and when they take note of that we received no further payment as of today. They owe us about US$ 7.500.- and our waiting time of 6 month is long over. This is the same scam like Eni Gjika/Jelena Cvetkovic from LamdaProcessing.com or Amooyla Vasse from paymentz.com / trillionpay.com. This team joins George Athanasiou who presents himself as agent of either of them and Richard Brockhume who presents himself as an agent from the United Kingdom.  Seyshells Internet Author: Cheyenne, Wyoming Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: E- Secure Pay LTD Internet

Feb 29 2016
SD Wheel Corp Purchased a wheel tire combo on January 25, 2016. Two wheels were damaged and returned. As of today, February 29, 2016 , I still have not received my wheels. Customer service blames everyone except their company. do not ever buy a wheel combo from this company. The old saying, if it's too good to be true, it probably is. Carol Stream Illinois Author: Pearland, Texas Auto Parts: SD Wheel Corp Nationwide

Feb 26 2016
Global auto brokers firm Sold bad rim, wrong size tire, did not resolve the issue for what I actually paid for Portland Oregon Author: Gresham, Oregon Auto Parts: Global auto brokers firm Portland, Oregon

Feb 25 2016
Oksana Angel Oksana is a thief and STOLE my script for Kingdom of Angels Orange County California Author: California Producers: Oksana Angel Orange County, California

Feb 25 2016
SpotFN Ltd DBA spotfn.com and binaryacademics.com Binary AcademicsAsset Signals SPOTFN.COM AKA WILLIAM MARTHINUS DE BEER, JAMES KINGSLEY AND ALEXANDER GRECO LONG TIME SCAM ARTISTS AND FRAUDSTERS London LONDON UNITED KINGDOM Author: Phoenix, Arizona Investment Brokers: SpotFN Ltd DBA spotfn.com and binaryacademics.com London, Other

Feb 25 2016
Andrew Towing I recently purchase a vehical from this company, A 2000 Lincoln. Ls. The car. Was represented as sound other than needing a rear rim & tire replacement. I with in hours of purchase discovered the car to have multiple undisclosed problems one being an over heating problem, fuel line leak ect. I contacted the. Owner/ sales person return the car to have these issues address was assured they were fixed. This was a lie.I've. Had the car a week sitting infront of my home broke down & mmany failed attemps to get my money back or proper repaires made. I don't have 1700 dolars to give away or be scamed out of. So i am asking your help to get some justice as well as expose this company. For lemon sales. Columbus, Ohio Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto Towing: Andrew Towing Columbus, Ohio

Feb 22 2016
Exotic wheels and rims I bought rims off the internet through ebay from this company I have a Mercedes I needed 8 in front an 81/2 and a half in the back... the guy I spoke with told me he was 159 percent sure that the rims would fit my car I took my car to discount tires to ge  New Jersey Nationwide Author: Dayton, Ohio Auto Tire shops: Exotic wheels and rims Nationwide

Feb 22 2016
NTB Bedford, Ohio National Tire & Battery High Price Repairs & Auto Damages Bedford Ohio Author: Ohio, Ohio Auto Repair Service: NTB Bedford, Ohio Bedford, Ohio

Feb 22 2016
Discount Tire Northridge Defrauded Me ! Yelling at me ! Lies to me ! Disrespect me ! Northridge California Author: Van Nuys, California Auto Tire shops: Discount Tire Northridge Van Nuys, California

Feb 21 2016
The Tire Choice company is providing fraudulent diagnoses and charging for unnecessary or unaccomplished repairs. Tampa Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Mechanics: The Tire Choice Tampa, Florida

Feb 19 2016
DISCOUNT TIRE !!!TIRE REPLACEMENT SCAM DUE TO MINOR BS RUNFLAT DAMAGE TO TIRE!!! RENO NEVADA Date of Spare Author: Reno, Nevada Auto Tire shops: DISCOUNT TIRE Nationwide

Feb 17 2016
Tire Works Total Car Care http://www.tireworks.co/ I slipt in shop and fell and they would not give me a claims report. to come back when manager is in. Las Vegas Nevada
Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: Tire Works Total Car Care Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 15 2016
Ias direct or in tire Veronica Jarrett I paid for tire insurance but when I got nail into my tire Veronica Jarreet ''declined my claim Austin Texas Author: Houston , Texas Auto Warranty: Ias direct or in tire Austin , Texas

Feb 13 2016
MR. TIRE Terry...Corporate OfficeBob...Regional Manager...Central New YorkMegan...Customer Service...Headquarters...Rochester, New York They simply do not care...... Rochester New York Author: Liverpool, New York Auto Repair Service: MR. TIRE Rochester, New York

Feb 10 2016
PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Chad Perry They are scam artist,they told me I needed brakes on my range rover.after chad perry told me I needed brakes,and new tires the bill came out to $2,600.two weeks later I went for service from the dealer.he asked me why I bought such cheap tires,then I asked about my brakes.he said they were never touched.I contacted the attorney general. Sanford North Carolina Author: Sanford , North Carolina Auto Repair Service: PERRY BROTHERS TIRE SERVICE Sanford, North Carolina

Feb 08 2016
Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. 1011 told me couldnt fix tire and tried to sell me new tires and I went to my tireman he fixed it and also they ripped my son off 400.00 on 2 rotors and brake pads. Decatur Alabama Author: Decatur, Alabama Auto Repair Service: Express Oil Change Decatur, Ala. Decatur, Alabama