TIRE KINGDOM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: tire kingdom
There may be more specific results for "tire kingdom"
For more specific results for "tire kingdom"
Showing 26-50 of 7,888 Found Reports For more specific results for "tire kingdom"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
Fleet Tire Truck And Auto Center Inc Goodyear, 5911 Pembroke Rd, Hollywood, FL 33023 Poor Balancing, Damages Rims Tires, Alignments Hollywood Florida
Author: Florida Auto Tire shops: Fleet Tire Truck And Auto Center Inc Hollywood, Florida

Jul 22 2017

Jul 22 2017
Rick Johnson Tire & Auto Rip Off of Guarntee N Ft Myers Florida Author: N Ft Myers, Florida Auto Repair Service: Rick Johnson Tire & Auto N Ft Myers, Florida

Jul 21 2017
Ace Towing Enterprise Ace Towing They are a bunch of lying thieves that count tell the truth if someone hit them in the face with a tire Lakewood Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Towing: Ace Towing Enterprise Lakewood , Colorado

Jul 20 2017
Uesupport.com They started billing me on my credit card. No idea who they are. Spammed my credit card United kingdom Internet Author: ANTELOPE, California Miscellaneous Companies: Uesupport.com Internet

Jul 19 2017
powercontact.biz london Nowflashlights.biz I ordered a device (frog) on line for streaming TV free-I was charged twice by powercontact.biz-once for 11.31 (CAn.) and once for 113.25 9Can) and from Nowflashlights.biz 245.97 London, United Kingdom Internet Author: Ottawa, Ont., Oregon Communications & Networking: powercontact.biz london Internet

Jul 19 2017
Transworldwide Logistics & Courier Services Asked me to pay tax fees in order to receive my check Internet Their general information Author: Leesburg, Florida Cash Services: Transworldwide Logistics & Courier Services Internet

Jul 18 2017
Hibdon Tires Plus 6625 SW 3rd St Oklahoma City, OK 73128 Lied to me! Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Tecumseh, Oklahoma Auto Tire shops: Hibdon Tires Plus Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Jul 17 2017
Llantera Munoz Tire/Auto shop I drove my car to their shop and had to have it towed out. Avondale Az Author: Avondale, Arizona Auto Mechanics: Llantera Munoz Tire/Auto shop

Jul 16 2017
Strong Current Enterprises Limited Frog Home Theater Boxfreeseetv.com Failed to deliver goods London United Kingdom Internet Author: Brisbane, Theaters: Strong Current Enterprises Limited Internet

Jul 16 2017
Extreme Customs Tire Reps Extreme Customs Sucks Almost Killed Me Oshkosh Wisconsin Extreme Customs Poor Workmanship Alomost Killed Me Author: Oak Creek, Wisconsin Auto Tire shops: Extreme Customs Oshkosk, Wisconsin

Jul 15 2017
Big City Detail Big City Pro Detail Ripped Off unlawfully owed money Jacksonville Florida
120 hr checks Author: LINDENHURST, New York Employment Services: Big City Detail Jacksonville , Florida

Jul 15 2017
Jacky Jones Ford Lincoln This company does not honor the warranties on their new tires. They said to contact the manufacturer for problems. Sweetwater Tennessee Author: Tellico Plains, Tennessee Auto Tire shops: Jacky Jones Ford Lincoln Sweetwater, Tennessee

Jul 13 2017
Desert Toyota. Of Tucson az On 6/23 I have appointment for 10k service and I drop my car for service then 2hours later Katrina call said I need a new tire but my car when I buy was brand new still has warranty but she want I pay 174 dollars for and I don't want to do it so when I come to pick up they swap the donut tire and put my tire on the strunk so I call Eddie to come to show him and I want him check and he said I have to carry out the tire cuz he doesn't want his hand got dirty so after that Tammy come out help to inspection the tire not thing wrong and she take the car ?in for put the tire back in this case I don't know why Katrina want I pay for new tire? I want everyone must to inspection the problem before and I will complain to BBB Tucson Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Desert Toyota. Of Tucson az Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
Dione Tillman Fraud Mr. Dione Tillman 4649 Millenia Plaza Way Orlando, Internet
(((REDACTED))) - Dione Tillman did an excellent job Author: Georgia Websites: Dione Tillman Internet

Jul 10 2017
tire kingdom paid cash for tires.cash was pocketed with no record of transaction in their system.they wont honor installation package. largo Florida Author: largo, Florida Auto Tire shops: tire kingdom largo, Florida

Jul 08 2017
Jason M. Spencer Student Loan Relief Inc.Florian Pauly Breach of payroll agreement, fraud, false information submitted to the Department of Education on behalf of clients, verbal harrassment and wrongful termination. Dallas Texas
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Jason M. Spencer Dallas, Texas

Jul 06 2017
Kingdom Connected Investments SCAMMERS WHO LEAVE PEOPLE HOMELESS AND FINANCIALLY DESTITUTE! Greenville South Carolina Author: Greenville, South Carolina ORGANIZED CRIME: Kingdom Connected Investments Greenvillw, South Carolina

Jul 05 2017
Learnwell Driving School Bishops Cleeve, driving lessons bishops cleeve, reviews learnwelldrivingschool.co.uk fraud, scam and complaint. Bishops Cleeve Gloucestershire United Kingdom
Author: Bishops Cleeve, Consumer Services: Learnwell Driving School Nationwide

Jul 02 2017
Tread quarters Ruined brand new tires with improper install Norfolk Virginia Author: Norfolk, Virginia Auto Tire shops: Tread quarters Norfolk, Virginia

46, Report #1382063

Jun 29 2017
Super Llantas Installed 4 new tires, now car vibrates on highway Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Super Llantas Phoenix, Arizona

47, Report #1381944

Jun 28 2017
happybirthdaytoyou.com Asked for all relevant information name email address name of recpient of birthday card. at Pay Now recieved error message after giving credit card number. United Kingdom Internet Author: Greenville, South Carolina Cross-Border Scams: happybirthdaytoyou.com Internet

Jun 26 2017
Beto's Tire Service Bad Tire Shop In Bremerton WA Bremerton Washington
Author: Tacoma, Washington Auto Tire shops: Beto's Tire Service Bremerton , Washington

Jun 21 2017
Economy Booking Marina booking group In mid April I booked with economy for car rental with Hertz in Sacramento. I paid thru PayPal. When I went to pick up car they couldn't accept it because it was in euros(?). Anyway I have been asking for my money back and can't seem to get a good answer. They keep saying they've forwarded on with an affiliate or the like. I had to rent a car for two days only because they had all my money tied up. I would really like to be reembursed. United kingdom Internet Author: Phoenix , Oregon Air Travel: Economy Booking Internet

Jun 19 2017
Entegra Motorhomes Unsafe Vehicle Elkhart Indiana Nationwide A negative comment Author: St Augustine, Florida Auto manufactures: Entegra Motorhomes Nationwide