Your Search | tire works

Aug 25 2016
The Tire Shop Sold and mounted a tire on my son's Jeep that hasn't been manufactured in over 12 yrs Davison Michigan Author: NORTH BRANCH, Michigan Auto Tire shops: The Tire Shop Davison, Michigan

Deerfield Tire Company Deerfield Illinois
Author: Highwood , Illinois Auto Mechanics: Deerfield Tire Company Deerfield , Illinois

Aug 25 2016
Jack Summers,Publishers International, US Customs-Miami International Airport Officer Jack Summers, LLoyds of London NYC Michael Foster Sent email to President at LLOYDS of London that people are using your Company name to get money out of people involving a scam. I received a phone call on my home phone, I live in FL, from a man claiming he works for US Customs at Miami International Airport by the name of Officer Jack Summers. He informed me that I won a sweepstakes from Publishers International out of Las Vegas, in the amount of $450,000 and gave me his info, PI number sweepstakes info with a claim #. To claim my money I just needed to call Lloyds of London out of NYC at 212-845-9408 and speak to a Michael Foster to pay a refundable insurance policy in the amount of $1,400 to deliver my envelope with my winnings to me. Llyods of London has no Michael Foster that works there. Miami, Las Vegas, NYC Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Jack Summers Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Jack Williams Tire & Auto Service Center Oregon Pike, Lancaster PA location Unethical Scam Artists Lancaster Pennsylvania Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Jack Williams Tire & Auto Service Center Lancaster, Pennsylvania

Aug 23 2016
Mohegan Auto and Tire Diah Hamed Sold Damaged Car ! car was in a fire and flood and never gave the proper receipt and fake car fax Shub Oak New York Author: Spring Valley, New York Auto Dealers: Mohegan Auto and Tire Shub Oak, NY

Aug 21 2016
TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: TowerPoint Capital clients express gratitude for the firm's commitment to transparency and best in class execution. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: TowerPoint Capital recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Real Estate Investing: TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Towerpoint Capital a company that invests, manages wireless real estate throughout the country. Towerpoint Capital works with major wireless service providers. Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 21 2016
Nob NTB fraud? Plano Texas Author: Plano, Texas Auto Tire shops: Nob Plano, Texas

Aug 20 2016
Bridgestone Firestone Tire rebate is a scam Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Tire shops: Bridgestone Nationwide

Aug 20 2016
Sener Turak (Used-Tyres-Export,com) Germany Turak Tyres (Sener Turak) specializes in selling used tyres, they offer quality but delivery s* Bergisch Gladbach Internet
Author: Trowbridge, Alabama Auto Tire shops: Sener Turak (Used-Tyres-Export,com) Internet

Aug 20 2016
STS Tire & Auto Mavis Discount Tire Charged me for a battery I didn't need and then never put it in! Death Wobble nearly caused me to crash after my van was repaired by STS! Still not fixed after 2 months!! Bergenfield New Jersey Author: New Milford, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: STS Tire & Auto Bergenfield, New Jersey

Aug 19 2016
B.B.Overhead door..Bob Sandur we were told we needed a all new garage door opener moter and all as they did not make parts for ours any more.. we discoverd a reset button and our garage works we gave him 25$ towards a 350$ charge..for abslutly nothing after speaking to him we got no satis faction Berea Ohio Author: Bedford, Ohio Home Improvements: B.B.Overhead door Berea, Ohio

Aug 19 2016
American Cash Awards David Wilbren Received phone call this morning and spoke with a lady whose name I could not write down do to her Jamaican accent. Claiming she was the General Mgr and Ceo of company. She mentioned that I won 1.5 million dollars and a Mercedes Benz which was on a flatbed truck in Chicago and would be delivered to me at 12:30 pm. The catch? I needed to send $19,900 for insurance purposes for the car and money to be released to me. Well I told I have no money in fact I received an eviction notice since I am 2 months behind in rent. So how does she think I can hand out $19,900 dollars which is more than my annual income? She kept on saying I didn't understand. I understand alright she works for scam artists. Then she put a David Wilbren on the phone pretty much same conversation, so I hung up being tiered of aguring with them. Berlin New Jersey Author: Flora, Illinois Telemarketers: American Cash Awards Berlin, New Jersey

Aug 17 2016
Mavis Discount Tire (Barnegat,NJ) Rip-Off!!!! Barnegat New Jersey Author: Mount Pocono , Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Mavis Discount Tire (Barnegat,NJ) Barnegat, New Jersey

Aug 16 2016
Rick's Tire Warehouse Rick's Tire Tire Pros Lease Finance Group LLP of Chicago, Il RIPS PEOPLE OFF DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!!!!! Lubbock Texas Author: Lubbock, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Rick's Tire Warehouse Lubbock, Texas

Aug 15 2016
L A Wheel and Tire Hasn't returned $2,000 core deposit LA Wheel & Tire Internet Author: St Augustine , Florida Consumer Services: L A Wheel and Tire Internet

Aug 13 2016
River Works Credit Union GUILTY OF SEVERAL FCRA VIOLATIONS Lynn Massachusetts Comments.. Author: Salem, Massachusetts Banks: River Works Credit Union Lynn, Massachusetts

Aug 12 2016
SD Wheel Corp. SD Wheel Corporation SD WHEEL CORP. SELLS TIRES THAT ARE NOT ROUND Internet Author: columbia falls, Alabama Auto Tire shops: SD Wheel Corp. Internet

Aug 11 2016
Frontier Merchant Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Frontier Merchant Capital Group is focused on establishing lasting and valuable long term relationships with clients and the financial community. Frontier Merchant Capital Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a trusted business and service provider and a smart choice for marketing small cap companies.*UPDATE: Frontier Merchant Capital Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Business Consultants: Frontier Merchant Capital Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Frontier Merchant Capital founded 2007. Frontier Merchant Capital works with 40+ TSX, TSX.V and CSE companies and has previously worked with 200+ publicly and private listed companies. Frontier Merchant Capital providing valuable services in a low risk, high reward model. Toronto, Ontario

Aug 10 2016
Alexander Alex Marmolejo; Marmolejo Group Ventures Company; Marmolejo Group Ventures; Quantum Dynamics, LLC Investment Scam Artists! Don't believe anything this guy says or sells. He has not scientific degree or scientific proof what he sells works. Rancho Cucamonga, California Author: Los Angeles, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Alexander Marmolejo California

Aug 10 2016
Tire Works - Manager Angel & Assistant Manager Ryan Very Deseptive individuals and shady Mechanic Work Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Mechanics: Tire Works - Angel & Ryan Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 10 2016
MICHAEL NELSON HE IS RIPPING PEOPLE OFF TELLING THEM HE WORKS OF LAS VEGAS EXOTIC CAR RENTALS LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Auto Dealers: MICHAEL NELSON LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Aug 08 2016
Filtropur Vaccums Vfs Filtropur These people are a bunch of rip-offs! I spent about $2000.00 on this piece of crap that never worked. I had to go out and buy a new vac. that I spent about $700.00 on that really works. I feel I was taken advantage of as my husband had just passed away not too long before this incident. I was not thinking clearly when they came to the house. I really would like to get my money back as I'm on Social Security Disability and don't make alot of money. Please would someone make these crooks pay through the nose for doing this to unspecting people? Broadview Heights Ohio Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: Filtropur Vaccums Broadview Heights, Ohio

Aug 07 2016
Closet works- priya I have ordered dresses for 500$ she took the money but did not send me dresses and many others reported as scam business which I have seen recently Eluru Internet
Author: Fortwayne , Indiana Customer: Closet works- priya Internet

Aug 07 2016
Walmart Tire Warranty Dishonored Harrison Arkansas Author: Harrison, Arkansas Auto Repair Service: Walmart Harrison, Arkansas

25, Report #1320843

Aug 05 2016
SD WHeel Corp Caleb Ordered Tires/Wheel Package -- wheels WAY TO SMALL WRONG SIZE WTF Charles, Illinois Internet
Small Tires Author: Long Lake, Minnesota Auto Tire shops: SD WHeel Corp Internet