TIRES PLUS LAWRENCEVILLE GA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: tires plus lawrenceville ga
There may be more specific results for "tires plus lawrenceville ga"
For more specific results for "tires plus lawrenceville ga"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 23 2017
SlimCleaners Plus Slimware Utilities Holdings, Inc Bank evidence of double charging for same faulty scanner service. Partial list of damages New York, NY New York Author: Deltona, Florida Computer Service & Repair: SlimCleaners Plus New York, NY,

Oct 23 2017
Broker Online Exchange Box Broker Failed to pay after serviced rendered Internet Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Electrical Services: Broker Online Exchange Internet

Oct 23 2017
Rick Johnson Auto & Tire Besides replacing my 2 front tires they returned car with busted tire pressure monitoring valve Fort Myers Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Auto Tire shops: Rick Johnson Auto & Tire Fort Myers, Florida

Oct 23 2017
Mr. Transmission , Mike May (Columbus GA) Rip off on re-building transmission. Columbus Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Mr. Transmission , Mike May (Columbus GA) Columbus, Georgia

Oct 23 2017
Biz Access Capital Premier Working Capital/ Prime Commercial Lending Scam Artist Chicago Nationwide / Stephen Roy aka Stephen or Steven Weaver aka Stephn Roy Rip off buisness lones. Hires people and does not pay for their work. Changes interest rates before papers signed. Quick change artists. Con. Liar. Atlanta, GA; Miami Beach, FL; Chicago, IL Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Brokerage Companies: Biz Access Capital Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
Trends Auto Ordered shocks based on conversation with David in sales. My mechanic told me immediately that they were too stiff. I requested cancellation of the order immediately within one hour of ordering. David told me it was too late and the shocks had shipped. They did not ship fir 14 more hours. This company is extorting people on an onerous restocking fee and shipping reimbursement and makes no effort to satisfy the customer. David is patronizing and intentionally tries to get an overreaction from the customer. These are expensive shocks, the restocking fee is about $70 plus reimbursed postage l will lose over $100 on the transaction. Apple WI Internet Author: Friendswood, Texas Auto Parts: Trends Auto Internet

Oct 20 2017
Lemon Squad Auto Inspections Failed to report many vehicle imperfections and business won't take responsibility Woodbury Minnesota
Who is their checklist for RVs nowhere does it mention anything about the safety of the LP gas system Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Auto Inspection: Lemon Squad Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
David Stanley Chevrolet Tires, Oil Changes, and Engines for Life is a Misrepresentation Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Auto Dealers: David Stanley Chevrolet Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Oct 20 2017
Mitsubishi Union Bank TARP-1 Bail-out of Santa Barbara Bank & Trust Los Angeles California Not An Insider - Just an Expert Author: Santa Barbara, California Banks: Union Bank Mitsubishi Bank Los Angeles, California

Oct 19 2017
Movie Night DVD I paid for and received confirmation of my order plus order number from mid September. When I didn't receive the DVD I tried calling and emailing but no response even though I emailed everyday. I created an account which showed I had looked at the DVD but it does not show I purchased it. However, I have the email receipt showing I did pay for it. I assume this is a scam and I do not know what're tomgo from here. I will post this on social media but in the meantime I am out this money and others are being scammed. Shame on them. Bad people. Internet Author: Midlothian, Virginia Internet Fraud: Movie Night DVD Internet

Oct 17 2017
Twin City Mazda Alcoa, TN Danny Lamp Overcharged and longer load term than verbally told. Plus never refunded my GAP which I told I didn't need. Alcoa Tennessee Author: Oneida, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Twin City Mazda Alcoa, TN Alcoa , Tennessee

Oct 16 2017
Wheels Tires and More They put wrong information and misleading me make wrong order,then ask me to pay for return and restock fee Internet Author: Westmont, Illinois Auto Parts: Wheels Tires and More Internet

Oct 16 2017
TracFone Beware of using Tracfone Cell Phone service, they are a colossal Ripoff!! ? Nationwide Tracfone, How Stupid Do You Think I am? Author: Temecula, California Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Phone Companies: TracFone Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
GEICO GEICO does not want to pay all of the damages caused to my car by one of GEICO'S client. Houston Texas Internet Next Step Suggestion Author: Houston, Texas Car Insurance: GEICO Internet

Oct 16 2017
Rick McGaha R&M Design Group DO NOT USE This guy is a Crook,filing charges against today Roswell Ga Georgia Author: Sugar Hill, Georgia Home Improvements: Rick McGaha Roswell, Ga

Oct 14 2017
Save a lot savannah ga They sell rotten meat and dont offer refunds. Dipping into fresh blood to make meat appear red and fresh. Theyve had multiple calls to the health department all they do is slap on the hand and tell them to throw out the meat. After the hurricane power went out and all meat that was bad fouled up the store and you could see nothing but brown meat and soured chicken being sold. Savannah Georgia Author: Savannah, Georgia Inspectors: Save a lot savannah ,

Oct 14 2017
Minute .com Minute .com / Zendesk Paid for down load Microsoft Office plus 2016 by credit card of $79.99 - They sent Block Activation Key  Internet Author: North chesterfield, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Minute .com Internet

Oct 14 2017
BODYCANDY BODYCANDY MindBodyGear ordered two pair sunglasses, $39.40 plus shipping in July 2017, have received nothing. Do answer phone or emails. Los Angeles County California Internet Author: Perris, California Sunglasses: BODYCANDY Internet

Oct 13 2017
Techprotect Bright star device protect I have had 750.00 removed from bank account since 2015 for 23.57 didn't realize till august of this year Alpharetta GA Author: Jonesvilly, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Techprotect , GA

Oct 13 2017
Ivanka Green (aka IV) Ivanka Green stole the rent money of young men. She took the money via Walmart to Walmart and has since disappeared with the money. All attempts to reach her have failed and the young men were served a warrant to leave the premises for which they rent. Ivanka is a scam artist who gets into people's lives with the purpose of stealing their money. Ivanka agreed to collect the money of the boys who at the time were out of State for health and personal reasons. She was trusted with about $1500 (the rent money) which she was supposed to give it over. She has since refused to give the money and all attempts to reach her yielded insults and she hangs up almost instantly. We're now homeless. Ivanka has ruined our lives and we're asking for help to try and recover our rent money. She came into our lives as a friend willing to help but now we see she was only scheming this whole time to steal something valuable and disappear. Please help us track her down as we've already reported to the authorities. All we want is the rent money and we would take down this report and forget about her. We're now homeless. Tucker Georgia
Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Cash Services: Ivanka Green Tucker, Georgia

Oct 13 2017
Pure Naturals CBD 100 MG ordered 3 bottles plus ordered pills. nothing works. Encinitas CA 92024 California Author: Redding, California Alternative Health: Pure Naturals CBD 100 MG Encinitas CA 92024, California

Oct 13 2017
Diet Wellness Plus Luminous Mango Clense Advertise for a free sample for $4.95 ,for shipping & handling. There was no mentioning about monthly subscription. But they said I agreed to a monthly subscription of $79.95. There was no mentioning of that in the order form at all. Luckily I found out about the charge after they charged me for two months and disputed the charge with my credit card company. California Author: Columbia, Missouri Weightloss Programs: Diet Wellness Plus Huntington Beach, California

Oct 13 2017
Firestone Bruce B Downs Dont ever go here they rip you off sell you tires and dont tell you jf you dont buy there tires you dont have warranty with tires they rip you off stay away. Never told me no warranty on tires when I bought them through them. Stay away unless you want t Sell you tires no warranty on them and dont tell you Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Firestone Bruce B Downs Tampa, Florida

Oct 12 2017
Piers skincare Premium skin 4 98 plus 1.98 charged then o 61/18 /17 and charged my acc 7/4 /17 and 8/3/17 and charged both days 98.09 without my noledge . St Petersburg Flordia Author: Corryton, Tennessee Sales People: Piers skincare Internet

Oct 12 2017
East Coast Roofing Consultants Cameron Cook Fraud! Stole over $3,300 of my money! Lied and didn't step foot on property after he got $! Wilmington Island, GA Georgia Internet Author: Rincon, Georgia Consumer Services: East Coast Roofing Consultants Internet