TIRES PLUS LAWRENCEVILLE GA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: tires plus lawrenceville ga
There may be more specific results for "tires plus lawrenceville ga"
For more specific results for "tires plus lawrenceville ga"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017
Llantera 4 boys Four boys tire shop I went over there to buy some used tires the individual Johnny swore up and down that the BFGoodrich used tires who was selling me at 20,000 miles left on I looked at the tire they look pretty good they were in decent condition. So I went ahead with those two tires in the rear. The tires are for my truck I take the truck out maybe on the weekends I probably put less than 300 miles on these tires and they split down the middle and then when I was taking the tires off the sidewall blew so he obviously sold me some bum tires. So I had contacted him and told him about the issue and he said that I could come down there and purchase new tires but he wouldn't give me a refund he wouldn't stand behind his product and I felt robbed lied to and hustled because when we were first having the conversation he swore up and down that these were good tires I got at least twenty thousand miles on them he would stand behind them and gave me the whole run around and made me feel comfortable as a customer and then when I called to report an issue he just gave me like the third degree basically+ Phoenix Arizona Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Llantera 4 boys Arizona

Aug 19 2017
judging div-world headquaters International award services this company sends out a paper saying you have won 1.325.000.00 an to send them 12.99 plus 3.00 to rush the paper kansas city kansas city kansas
Author: wartrace, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: judging div-world headquaters Internet

Aug 18 2017
Health Plus Trans, LLC Brandi Lewis, President of Business Development WARNING TO ALL PROFESSIONAL TRANSLATORS AND INTERPRETERS! This company is unethical and uses biblical scriptures to draw clients in and then try to damage and defame the reputations of translators and interpreters they have cheated. Alpharetta Georgia Author: Oxford, Florida Translation Agencies: Health Plus Trans, LLC Alpharetta,

Aug 18 2017
Sherry Allen-Meyer Sherry Allen-DiazSherry AllenSherry DiazSherry Meyer 1-2-3 Spanish My Way, LLC Difficult, rude, does not uphold legal contracts Oxford Florida
Rebuttal to Brandi Lewis of Health Plus Trans. LLC Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Translation Agencies: Translators: Sherry Allen-Meyer Oxford, Florida

Aug 18 2017
Dollar Rent A Car Rippoff Through Cartrawler.com Of Ireland USA Nationwide, Atlanta GA Airport Georgia, USA Nationwide, Atlanta GA Airp Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Auto Rentals: Dollar Rent A Car Nationwide

Aug 18 2017
Premium Cockers Took my money through Western Union,told me to go to the airport,there was no puppy there,and no flight coming with a puppy.I got another e-mail telling me to send $990 US for the crate the dog needed to be flown to me in....said the money would be refunded later.I didn't dare to send anymore money.The airport advised against it.All messages and e- mails have gone ununswered.Im out $650 US ($909.50 CDN) plus 8 hours to travel to the airport that day,two ferry rides,all after working a 12 hour night shift. Clawson Michigan
Author: Grand Manan, New Brunswick Liars: Premium Cockers Clawson, Michigan

Aug 17 2017
All American Health, LLC DBA A-Plus NEMT, LLC Unpaid wages over $500 Tampa Nationwide Author: Brandon, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: All American Health, LLC Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Home Report Store AKA Online House Report Bait and Switch. Reeled me in with an offer for a $1.00 report. Charged me $1.00 plus an additional $18.95 never authorized. Mandeville Louisiana
Author: Moorestown, New Jersey Bait-and-Switch: Home Report Store Mandeville, Louisiana

Aug 17 2017
AMAZON.COM.KYDC,INC BRENDA CONTACT BY TEXT TRYING TO PURCHASE A CAR WITHOUT SEEING IT, AND OFFERING TO SEND A CHECK PLUS SHIPPING COSTS -NO QUESTIONS ASKED-. AFTER ALMOS 2 WEEKS THAT I BLOCKED THE NUMBER, I RECEIVED A CHECK FOR THE AMOUNT OF $2,496. I DECIDED TO CHECH THE NUMBER THAT APPEARS ASM SENDER CONTACT, AND FIND OUT A SIMILAR KIND OF SCAM WAS POSTED. SEATTLE Washington Author: NORWALK, California Bad Check Writers: AMAZON.COM.KYDC,INC SEATTLE, Washington

Aug 17 2017
Neutratone Samantha Richardson Deceptive product practices and representation. Several customer service rep discussions with different answers and no satisfaction or resolve. Savannah Internet, GA Author: Windham, Maine Skin Care: Neutratone Internet

Aug 17 2017
cashadvancedeptresolution Warrant Copy: - XBD - 227190411 will be going to release on Friday. National Debt Solution PO Box 105028 Atlanta, GA Atlanta, Georgia 303 Author: Baltimore, Maryland Collection Agencies: cashadvancedeptresolution Internet

Aug 16 2017
Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Unfortunately, I fell for another insurance scam. I am a vulnerable widow on disability. I lost my son to brain cancer 7 months after disconnecting my husband of 32 yrs from life support. I called begging and crying and they sent me an e-mail claiming the Another company who does not care if they rip-off a grieving widow who lost a child 7 months later. They are pure evil. Avoid them like the plague. Wisconsin Author: Henderson, Nevada Health Insurance: Multiplan AKA Unified plus/NCE Internet

Aug 16 2017
Caseys pups Caseys pups Casey Taylor aka Casey Taylor Martin aka Kathleen Casey, if Caseys involved in the name it's probably her This individual list puppies on PuppyFind.com for sell. The puppy i bought from this seller was infested with Fleas and also worms. She wasn't gaining any weight until she was treated by the veterinarian which was very kind. Seller didn't answer any phone calls or messages the day after when i tried to contact her to ask if she even knew she gave me the puppy infested with fleas. Lawrenceville Internet Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Animal Services: Caseys pups Internet

Aug 15 2017
Talus Payments Synovous Bank, Columbia Ga Deceptive trade practices Columbus Georgia Author: Amarillo, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Talus Payments Columbus , Georgia

Aug 15 2017
Tempo LLC Why not lease I financed a livingroom set at a furniture store in Maplewood new jersey. It was for six months but when my last payment was due Tempo kept making deductions from my account. California Internet Doesn't add up Author: EAST ORANGE, New Jersey Financial Services: Tempo LLC Internet

Aug 14 2017
RADIANCEEXL.COM Deducted $79.64 from my checking on 7/16/17. I have never heard of them. I have not a product from them either. don't know. GA Author: Osgood, Indiana Skin Care: RADIANCEEXL.COM Internet

Aug 14 2017
TacAssets  Ibex Tumbler Austell Georgia Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: TacAssets  Austell, Georgia

Aug 14 2017
18 Nutrition 18 Shake I ordered what I thought was 1 bag of their shake. Plus a supplement. They charged me for 6 bags and the supplement. I called to cancel they said it shipped. Got Shipping notice 2 wks later. ! Internet California Author: Mt. Dora, Florida Weightloss Programs: 18 Nutrition Internet

Aug 13 2017
PhenixCity police/Russelcountytagoffice The russel county tag office is letting my neighbors who have been harassing me drive illegal without registering their truck i'm sure the cops have seen it in phenix city and columbus because he was a deputy in columbus ga phenix city Alabama
Author: United States, Police: PhenixCity police/Russelcountytagoffice phenix city, Alabama

Aug 12 2017
PureGarcinia Cambodia and Ultra Diet Cleanse Company offered cheap trial on 2 products plus shipping. $.4.95 +5.95+2.95 shipping and handling. Nowhere in the agreement did I read that after 14 days if you had not cancelled and returned the product that the company would charge the full amount. I was charged an additional 86.95+ 77.84. This is a SCAM! They will not refund the money or let me return the product for a refund because it has been opened. When I called the customer service it took me 8 tries to make the woman on the other end understand that I wanted to CANCEL any internet affiliation with the company so I would not be charged any further. She kept trying to offer me a discount on the product if I kept the account open. Scam artists from hell. Don't order this product from ANY internet location. You will get ROBBED Internet Author: marion, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: PureGarcinia Cambodia and Ultra Diet Cleanse Internet

Aug 12 2017
TEXASDOWEMPLOYEESCREDITUNION TDECU. THEY HAVE PUT FALSE INFORMATION ON MY CREDIT REPORT, BECAUSE THE INFORMATION ABOUT MY AUTO LOAN THROUGH THEM IS LIES BECAUSE THEY REFUSE TO GO BACK AND RESEARCH THE ACCOUNT ,AND MY MAIN SHARE, PLUS IAM A IDENITY THEIF VICTIM THROUGH THEM .PLUS THEY GOT ON RECORD THAT THEY WANT ME TO PAY BACK MONEY CRIMINAL STOLE FROM THEM USING MY IDENITY . CRIMES HAPPENED FOUR YEARS AGO BUT THEY ARE VERY MUCH HAVING IMPACT ON ME TODAY WITH MY CURRENT ACCOUNTS WITH TDECU. I CANNOT GET NOTHING ON CREDIT,AND THEY REFUSE TO WORK WITH ME . LAKEJACKSON Texas Author: HOUSTON, Texas Banks: TEXASDOWEMPLOYEESCREDITUNION LAKEJACKSON, Texas

22, Report #1392021

Aug 11 2017
NeuLiftSkin,NeuLiftEyeSerum Free products Plus shipping turn into $175.90 after 14 days . Nationwide Author: Mint Hill, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: NeuLiftSkin,NeuLiftEyeSerum Nationwide

23, Report #1392017

Aug 11 2017
Glamshoponline Glamshoponline.com Online Scam. No such company. Credit card thieves. Online/ Austell Ga. Internet Author: East sparta, Ohio Internet Fraud: Glamshoponline Internet

24, Report #1391950

Aug 11 2017
Rick Johnson Tire & Auto Fine for tires but be careful using them for anything else Bonita Sprigns Florida Author: Bonita Springs, Florida Auto Repair Service: Rick Johnson Tire & Auto Bonita Sprigns, Florida

Aug 10 2017
PRO wheel and tire Paid for new tie rod ending, have affidavits from 2 other shops stating rod was not installed, still old rod. Lithonia, ga Georgia
Author: Srn mtn, Georgia Auto Mechanics: PRO wheel and time