Your Search | tires plus lawrenceville ga

Oct 09 2015
Alex Muebleria I went to a local furniture store in Austin, Texas called Mubleria Alex. When I went to buy a bedroom set, I mentioned I wanted to pay in payments since I did not have good credit. The sales person named Jospeph and store manager Minie, sold me a bedroom set which totalled 2,750 plus state tax. I asked how long it and how much my paymnets would be and they told me until I finished paying off the amount of $2,750.00 plus tax. They mentioned to me that I could finish paying off the furniture until I reached the amount of $2,750.00 and that it would improve mey credit.  Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Alex Muebleria Austin, Texas

Oct 09 2015
Elite Financial Services Chris Copeland at Took $2500 for 90 day Credit Sweep and 120 days later still not complete!! Columbus GA Author: Decatur, Georgia Credit Services: Elite Financial Services Nationwide

Oct 09 2015
P&J Building and Restoration Took half the contracted price and never returned after first day Villa Rica GA Author: Hiram, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: P&J Building and Restoration

Oct 08 2015
zonecore free offer for garcinia cambogia. i paid frt. and then later they sent another bottle. billing me for 99.91 plus frt. i protested they. sent a check to me for 2nd bottle because it had been charged to my credit card,but charged me for the first bottle on credit card (99.91) I offered to send back first bottle they advertised as free .bottle is unopened and seal. company would not agree. Dover, NH NationwideNew H Author: searcy, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: zonecore Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Premier Cancun Vacations Scammers Doesn't Honor Quotes Given by Their Representatives Internet Author: lawrenceville, Georgia Travel Services: Premier Cancun Vacations Internet

Oct 07 2015
national credit systems hostile, abusive, rude collection and billing practices atlanta ga Author: atlanta , Georgia Collection Agencies: national credit systems Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
A PLUS AUTO CENTER A+ aUTO CENTERA + AUTO CENTER FRAUD LEMON CAR COLTON California False data? Yes or no. Author: Riverside, California Auto Dealers: A PLUS AUTO CENTER COLTON, California

Oct 06 2015
Havoline Xpress Lube I too would like to complain regarding service at Havoline Xpress lube 3868 Au.stell Rd Marietta GA . Author: marietta, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Havoline Xpress Lube Internet

Oct 06 2015
Bennettt International Group Bennett Motor Express Lease Operators/Owner Ops get the short end of the stick McDonough, GA Nationwide Author: Middleboro, Massachusetts Trucking Companies: Bennettt International Group Nationwide

Oct 06 2015
Tires Plus Kissimmee Florida Pretended I had a blown head gasket Kissimmee Florida Author: Gainesville, Florida Auto Repair Service: Tires Plus Kissimmee Florida Kissimmee, Florida

Oct 05 2015
Dex Media Dex One Did not cancel the contract when demanded during option period Dallas/Atlanta TX/GA Company response Author: Grapevine, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Dex Media Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
Robertson tire Tires separating will not warranty Tulsa Oklahoma Tell you what to do... Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Auto Tire shops: Robertson tire Nationwide

Oct 04 2015
Newport Marketing LLC Newport Travel, Newport Travel Package, Incentive Travel Plus, newport SCAMMERS, FRAUD, FAKE LIARS, OVERCHARGING, DEMAND OF FULL REFUND NOT COMPLETE NOT SATISFIED WITH ANY OF THEIR SERVICES. Sunny Isles Beach Florida Author: Douglasville, Georgia Travel Services: Newport Marketing LLC Sunny Isles Beach, Florida

Oct 04 2015
Atlanta Auto Plus, Yousef Seha Atlanta Auto Plus Sold Me A Bad Car Loganville Georgia Reply To Jim Author: McDonough, Georgia Auto Dealers: Atlanta Auto Plus Loganville, Georgia

Oct 04 2015
Macy Stores Perimeter Mall, 4300 Ashford Dunwoody Rd, Atlanta, GA 30346(770) 396-2800 Macy In Dunwoody, Georgia Racial Profile Another Black Woman Dunwoody Georgia I have a question Author: Atlanta, Georgia Department & Outlet Stores: Macy Stores Dunwoody, Georgia

Oct 04 2015
Paypal Buyer beware fishy paypal activity Internet Author: lawrenceville, Georgia Internet Services: Paypal Internet

Oct 03 2015
Stereo USA Plus AKA: Jason and AKA: Middle Eastern male adult. VERY BAD ,SLOPPY TINT JOB, AIR BUBBLES AND SMEARS EXCUSES ,NOT EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE Covina California Author: Cypres, California Car Stereos & Alarms: Stereo USA Plus Covina, California

Sep 30 2015
Good Deals Tires and Wheels I went to this place and did not get what I ordered. The owner says he's been doing this for 12 years but he didn't know he didn't have the right rims until after they were put on my car.  Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Tire shops: Good Deals Tires and Wheels Dallas, Texas

Sep 30 2015
U S A AUTO SALE kind heart gets ripoff. on car deal lawrencevill Georgia Author: LAWRENCEVILLE, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: U S A AUTO SALE lawrencevill, Georgia

Sep 30 2015
Hotel Plus, LLC Hotel Plus Portal They booked reservations for guests at our hotel but did not pay us. Orlando Florida Author: St Thomas, Other Hotel: Hotel Plus, LLC Orlando, Florida

Sep 28 2015
Daily Discounts Plus I never signed up for anything and now they are taking 19.95 a month out of my account. I cant find a phone number or internet adress to contact them. I'm trying to cancel what ever they are doing. Internet Author: somewhere, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: Daily Discounts Plus Internet

Sep 28 2015
Wholesale merchant processing smart choice payments Early termination fees of $1500, even a customer of 5 plus years! portland Oregon Author: red bluff, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Wholesale merchant processing portland, Oregon

Sep 28 2015
Dunn Rite Properties R L Dunn, Colonial Haven Scum lord of all landlords. Withholding security deposit plus double rent payment without any explanation. Ignores repairs and repeated phone calls. DO NOT RENT FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!! Colonial heights Virginia Author: Fayetteville , North Carolina Attorneys General: Dunn Rite Properties Colonial heights , Virginia

Sep 28 2015
VALUE PLUS Elizabeth Collins i was promised a$50.00 gift card with my package deal i got with Value Plus ,ive called and emailed them and im getting the same run around po box 5265,hopkins mn 55343-2265 Nationwide Author: mooresville, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: VALUE PLUS Nationwide