Your Search | tires plus roseville, mn

1, Report #1341938

Dec 07 2016
onlinetires.com THE REP SENT ME THE WRONG TIRES AND REFUSE TO TAKE THEM BACK AND GIVE ME THE RIGHT ONES, THEY STOLE FROM ME. I CAN SHOW YOU CALL ME OR EMAIL ME (((REDACTED))) Cerritos
Author: Calie, California Auto Parts: onlinetires.com Cerritos,

Dec 07 2016
Precious eys plus Precious eyes p Author: Belfair , Washington Adult Care Facilities: Precious eys plus Nationwide

Dec 07 2016
Kids smart gps watch I ordered 2 GPS KidsSmartwatches on Nov. 22 via FB advertisement for $29.99 each plus shipping. I received an email comfirming order and order number. PayPal was immediately charged the fee for both watches which came to $67 and some change. I'm hoping I have some help with Paypal. West Seneca New York Author: Louisville, Kentucky Miscellaneous Electronics: Kids smart gps watch West Seneca, New York

Dec 07 2016
Auto Protection Plus Enterprise Financial Group, Inc., Omnisure Group LLC, I had 30 days to look over the policy.And promised a full refund if the policy wouldn't work for us. After looking over the policy I decided to cancel.  Santa Ana California Author: Tryon, Oklahoma Auto Warranty: Auto Protection Plus Santa Ana, California

Dec 06 2016
Muscle Motors Reno Muscle Motors Reno, Musclemotors Reno, BUYER BEWARE SCAM ALERT Reno Nevada Author: Roseville, California Auto Dealers: Muscle Motors Reno Reno, Nevada

Dec 06 2016
LASH SERUM PLUS SCAM BEWARE FREE TRIAL IS A JOKE Internet
Author: Corona , California Eye Care: LASH SERUM PLUS Internet

Dec 05 2016
T.MOBILE A.K.A.Martin. Employee number# 1192689.Fountain Valley. 18515 Brookhurst Fountain Valley CA 92708-6707. WAM,BAM,SLAM,SCAM,BAIT AN SWITCH,GALAXY EIGHT HUNDRED PLUS RAISE MO PAYMENT NO SERVICE .NO REFUND. Fountain Valley California Author: West Covina, California Cellular Phone Companies: T.MOBILE Fountain Valley, California

Dec 05 2016
Merchants Tire and Auto Centers they sold me defective tire or tires. They vibrate at speeds between 35 and 45 miles per hour Virginia Beach Virginia Author: virginia beach, Virginia Auto Tire shops: Merchants Tire and Auto Centers Virginia Beach, Virginia

Dec 02 2016
I.C. System, Inc IC System, Ghetto Collections, Black Power Collection Agency, We'll Get Your Money My Ni***! IC System Inc - The Most Unprofessional Collection Agency in America - Idiots St. Paul MN Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Collection Agencies: I.C. System, Inc Nationwide

Dec 01 2016
Medlife Plus Want cancel membership for yrs. you can't get hold of them and they still taking money from my account Internet Author: Taunton, Massachusetts Adoption Agencies: Medlife Plus Internet

Nov 29 2016
The Variety Shop purchased a clock on line-total plus shipping was about 65.00-haven't received it or no word from them but they got their money on the 14th oov Internet Author: Okeechobee, Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: The Variety Shop Internet

Nov 28 2016
Lash Serum Plus and Lash Renew.corcrm Charging credit card within the trial period Scottsdale Arizona Author: Port Washington, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Lash Serum Plus Internet

Nov 28 2016
New Age Face Serum 1808 W. Third St.Tempe, AZ 85281 Charged my Credit Card $86.95 & $69.95 plus the $4.95 Trial Tempe Arizona Author: Needles, California Home HealthCare: New Age Face Serum Tempe, Arizona

Nov 26 2016
Big O Tires Thieves Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las vegas, Nevada Auto Tire shops: Big O Tires Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 26 2016
ten-fifty Katy Young Rec'd email stating I had won a iphone 7 plus and should email back the front and back of my driver's license as well as a selfie in high resolution. I immediately sent an email asking if my email with the info was rec'd and if it was done correctly. No response. I subsequently sent 3 more with no response. These were sent to giveaway@ten-fifty.com and were successfuly sent. I still have all the emails. Never rec'd phone either. They currently have a site up selling home goods, toys, and other items which states is closing 12/5. You are unable to send emails to them, but emails are still being sent through to the first address I initially used. Is there a chance they can use my idenity> I have bad credit so I'm not worried about them being able to apply and be eligible for any cards. both NY and now FL Internet Author: New Columbia, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: ten-fifty Internet

Nov 24 2016
Jill Gibson Arany International , Escalade Logistics Stole rental equipment, stole tires wheels, major damage to equipment, refuses to pay rent, avoiding repo agents Irving Texas Author: Villa ridge, Missouri Auto & Truck Rental: Jill Gibson Irving, Texas

Nov 23 2016
FramingEngien.com Could not finish our website without charging addiontal. Plus made threats in email. Do not do business wiith these people. They told me I would be sorry if I tried to get my money back. Lake Elsinore, CA Author: Louisiana Computer Software: FramingEngien.com Internet

Nov 22 2016
Lash Serum Plus Celeb lash SCAM! ALERT! Internet Author: Los Angeles , California BBB Better Business Bureau: Lash Serum Plus Internet

Nov 19 2016
Verizon Wireless a $20.00 up grade charge when you purchase a new phone. This is NOT justified, Roseville, CA Nationwide What? Author: Roseville, California Telephone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Nov 19 2016
Sahalie: Norm Thompson Norm Thompson is holding company VIP Plus Scam Internet Author: wilmington, Massachusetts Clothing Stores: Sahalie: Norm Thompson Internet

Nov 17 2016
Tires ect I went to work for them and was fired for not selling customers services they did not need. I have 40 plus years in business and have been an honest car guy. Lisa the manager insisted and eventually fired me for not selling stuff that customers did not need Springfield Pennsylvania
Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Tires ect Springfield, Pennsylvania

Nov 16 2016
Verizon Wireless Where did all this come from? Currently, I am receiving Verizon statements from 3 states... TN, GA & NJ, plus they are crediting my Discover Card every month. I don't even know what all the charges are for. I have given them well over $700, but they still cut off my service. Franklin Tennessee Author: Mesa, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Verizon Wireless Franklin, Tennessee

Nov 15 2016
Legal Zoom I had made an LLc with them with a one time payment and boy have they been charging my account for more than a year with monthly 29.99 charges plus random charges of 320.00, 224.00, 159.00 multiple times. California Author: Spring Valley, New York Credit Card Fraud: Legal Zoom Internet

Nov 15 2016
Affinity Plus federal credit union Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Minneapolis , Minnesota Banks: Affinity Plus federal credit union Minneapolis , Minnesota

Nov 14 2016
conseco life ins.co. conseco wants a large sum of money plus increasing my monthly premiums by 80.00 which is more than 2x what i have paid for the last 33 yrs. nashville ,tn. TENN. Author: centre hall, Pennsylvania Consumer Services: conseco life ins.co. Nationwide