Your Search | tires and more

Aug 27 2014
Mountain View Nissan Joel Fort In March of 2012 I decided to purchase a new Nissan Sentra. My credit at the time of the purchase was not good but Joel Fort the sale person told me that Nissan had a special program for folks like myself. It was very simple. Pay your Vehicle loan on time, all the time for 18 months and after 18 months they will will refinance a new Nissan Altima with a special financing program with a rate far below the 10% rate I was paying. My current interest rate was an extremely high 10% for a 72 month term. But I trusted the sales person and felt this was a good way to not only work on my credit but drive out with a nice vehicle. In March of 2014, I called and spoke to to Joel specifically to tell him that I was not ready to trade in the vehicle at that time and would it matter if I held on to the vehicle for a few more months and then trade it in. He assured me that would be fine. In June of 2014 I brought the vehicle in for trade but it seems like no one new anything about the special program with the great rates for for those that paid their bills on time for an 18 month period without a late payment. I left without making a purchase and vowed to never visit the dealership again ...chattanooga Tennessee Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Car Financing: Mountain View Nissan Select State/Province

Aug 26 2014
Five Star Fencing - More Like One Star Fencing!!! Canton Georgia Author: Canton, Georgia Builders & Contractors: Five Star Fencing Canton, Georgia

Aug 26 2014
la dermanique, lumera charged for product not delivered. Not able to contact to opt. out before trial period expired. As a matter of fact I still am unable to contact company. I will contact my bank and see that do not extend any more funds to these charlatans. greenville South Carolina Author: san diego, California Eye Care: la dermanique greenville, South Carolina

Aug 26 2014
FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC I would like shed some public awareness about Fairpoint Energy and other electricity supplies who are ripping off customers. I just called my local electric company and their rate over the past year has been less than .10 kWh for the past year. Fairpoint is charging consumers 50% more for their electricity rate for past several months .159 . I called Fairpoint in June when I found out about this price gouging requesting that my account be switched back to my local electric company. They informed me that they could give me a rate of .0919 but it would take 1 to 2 billing cycles. I was currently in the June billing cycle when I called and so I was expecting my rate to drop for July or at the latest August. When I got my bill for August it still had not changed. In the meantime I received an electricity bill of $440 for July and $325 or August. My bills have never been so high. Now I am being told it will not change until September. I was told this was common practice to wait 1 to 2 billing cycles. I have had to wait 3 billing cycles ,June, July and August. Buyer beware. Check your kWh if you are using one of these suppliers to see how they may be scamming you. Stamford Connecticut Author: Merrimack, Utility Companies: FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC Stamford, Connecticut

Aug 26 2014
SAFECART charged more than the agreed upon price for service. also passed along hidde charges to which I was not aware of. Florida Author: Tuscumbia, Alabama Computer Service & Repair: SAFECART Select State/Province

Aug 26 2014
Complaint Review: Crystal Clear Digital Marketing | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Orlando Florida Author: California Internet Marketing Companies: Crystal Clear Digital Marketing Orlando, Florida

Aug 25 2014
Fumfie.com lies, lies, and more damn lies! Rockaway Park New York Author: Seaford, Delaware Cameras & Video: Fumfie.com Rockaway Park, New York

Aug 25 2014
PimsleurApproach.com Rapid Fluency Program I bought their introduction product for 9.95 and then they began sending me much more expensive units without my premission using the same credit card philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Estero, Florida Language: PimsleurApproach.com philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 25 2014
Chris Miller Wade Aaron My son and two of his friends were ripped off by Chris Miller money was sent through google wallet, which we thought was secure. But they never received the tires. The guy kept coming up with excuses and now he doesnt respond at all! Unknown Internet Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Car Parts & Accessories: Chris Miller Internet

Aug 25 2014
Etaxes - Steve Kassel eTaxes.com After paying $1500 for Steve to negotiate a settlement with the IRS, he did nothing for a year, then asked for $1500 more to complete our agreement. Burlingame, California Author: San Francisco, California Income tax: Etaxes - Steve Kassel Burlingame, California

Aug 25 2014
Carburetors and More La Porte Tx Horrible Products Horrible Customer Service DO NOT BUY!!! La Porte Texas Texas Author: Eagle River, Wisconsin Car Parts & Accessories: carburetors & more Internet

37, Report #1172077

Aug 25 2014
roopokar.com roopokar.com will not finish your webdesign project they will just ask for more and more money, poor comunication Dhaka Bangladesh Author: Dhaka, Select State/Province Websites: roopokar.com Dhaka, Select State/Province

38, Report #1172064

Aug 25 2014
Chris Miller Wade Aaron Wade wade,Wade Lindsay claims to sell auto parts cheap. tires, light bars, ect... Internet
Author: Texas, Texas Auto Parts: Chris Miller Internet

39, Report #1172033

Aug 24 2014
LaDermanique and Lumera Lumera has sold out and will no longer be selling from this website. If you are an existing customer and have any questions or concerns, please call our 24/7 Customer Support # - 1-888-312-6659 Returns Address:Lumera120 Smith Hines RdGreenville, South Carolina 2 This was one of the biggest scams ever. It puts at risk businesses who are trying to sell legitimate products. After advertising online for test serums for mailing costs alone, without my explicit permission they sold me two more bottles for a combine cost of $180 and then refused to cancel my order or send me my money back for unused products. I hope they are brought to justice. Nationwide Author: Seattle, Washington Eye Care: LaDermanique and Lumera Nationwide

Aug 23 2014
siriusxm.com sirius radio They gave me a bill for $19.34 which I paid with a credit card and the next morning they hit the card again for $172.85 more Internet Author: morgan, Utah Producers: siriusxm.com Internet

Aug 23 2014
Continental Collection Agency CCA Will charge more money than you owe and make you think you HAVE to pay denver Colorado Author: denver, Colorado Collection Agencies: Continental Collection Agency denver, Colorado

Aug 22 2014
Utilitydiscount.webs.com This company is run in Pakistan and all gents have google voice numbers, somes are 281-643-0790,818-573-6489,818-570-1806 and much more. I fall in their trap. They told me to deposit $2500 to Bank of America account name, Shahriar Ostovari, Cambridge Massachusetts, Conduction Fraud and using money aginst USA Bridgeport Massachusetts Author: North Bellmore, New York Credit & Debt Services: Utilitydiscount.webs.com Select State/Province

Aug 22 2014
US Pet Airways rita jamesJOSEPH ALAN They keep asking more and more money to be wired to them Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Fairmont, West Virginia Animal Services: US Pet Airways Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 22 2014
Anthony Connors AKA Anthony Roberts The official website of John Romano and Anthony Roberts is nothing more than a con. Hasbrouck Heights New Jersey Author: Denver, Colorado Supplemental Health Programs: Anthony Connors AKA Anthony Roberts Internet

Aug 21 2014
Driversupport Wasted my time. Explained nothing. Wanted more $ New york Internet Author: Whittier, California Computer Fraud: Driversupport Internet

Aug 21 2014
Weight Loss Institute WLIAWLIAZ SCAM!!! depending on your insurance, they may make you pay $2k more!!!! Tempe Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Plastic Surgeons: Weight Loss Institute Tempe, Arizona

Aug 21 2014
Pioneer Pacific College Ripoff NOT REAL EDUCATION, BAD TEACHERS, FAKE GRADES, OPEN BOOK TESTS! Springfield Oregon Author: Talent, Oregon Colleges and Universities: Pioneer Pacific College Springfield, Oregon

Aug 21 2014
mr transmission steve huffner NEVER USE MR TRANSMISSION. THEY ARE FRAUDS. THEY WILL ALWAYS CHARGE YOU MORE. Houston Texas Author: Addison, Texas Auto Repair Service: mr transmission Houston, Texas

Aug 21 2014
Limited Logistics LL-Co.Com This company claimed to be a logistics company. They said that I would be a logistics manager. When packages started coming to my home I was skeptical, but I was told that it would be a thrid party shipping type of job. I figured something was wrong when I started asking about tax forms and things to that nature. They stopped calling and after two weeks I stopped receiving packages. I have been calling and emailing about my salary that I was promished and I have yet to hear from anyone. I was depending on those funds to help me with bills I was behind on, and now I'm in even more debt. Please be aware of these people. New York Internet Author: Savannah, Georgia Employment Services: Limited Logistics Internet

Aug 20 2014
Youfit never resolved past issue. ripoff. charged me more! Tampa Florida Author: tampa, Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: Youfit Tampa, Florida